The Strawberry Patch Book 3 - Life On The Savannah - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 3 - Life On The Savannah

Copyright© 2019 by Writer Mick

Chapter 45: The Babies Beat Goes On

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 45: The Babies Beat Goes On - The Third in The Strawberry Patch Series. The O'Dell Family faces great tragedy and great successes together. The Babies keep everything interesting, as do the O'Dell children. The stories chapters will be posted every Sunday morning as usual. The big difference is that for this book someone finally realized how badly I needed an editor. Askepot has kindly taken on the task and has made the story so much better. Thank you for your readership.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

We arrived at the Savannah and as the gate rose I thought that we had never seen the lights on in the snow. The reflection of the blue lights on the snow, even in daylight was ... after the doctors visit what would a good word be? ... calming! Yeah, I know, the Babies took steps to have me save them and somehow took over Lynn to help me do it. But as I drove into the blue-lite gate, I felt calm. I pulled into the garage and as the door closed, Lynn leaned over, as though she could read my mind and kissed me and squeezed my leg and whispered in my ear.

“I feel it too.”

“Feel what?” I asked.

“Peace. Calm. Tranquility. Pick a word.”

“I can understand how you could feel that way. The doc said you are in good shape. You SHOULD feel better.” I said.

My bald wife smiled at me, with that expression that she knew something that I didn’t. I sat there in the drivers seat and watched the last of the girls and our two wives left the garage. I turned to look at Lynn again.

“OK, Lover, give.”

“Oh boy!” She reached for the front of my pants.

“No! Stop that. What’s going on, Lynn?” I must have sounded more severe than I intended as Lynn jerked her hand back like she was flinching from sudden pain.

“I’m sorry. I guess I didn’t understand how upset you are.”

“Lynn, it’s not so much upset as it is freaked out. I’m still not sure what happened, and therefore I’m not sure if it will happen again or if I can stop it from happening again or if I should want it to happen again.”

“But that upsets you, and I didn’t understand. I’m sorry, Lover. So, let me ask you a question. You have never said that you wanted to know if the babies were boys or girls, right?”

“Right.”

“Why?” Lynn looked at me with her eyebrows just about as high as she could set them.

“I don’t know. I guess it’s the joy of the surprise. I mean when it comes to having a baby, the guy doesn’t get to experience a lot. You get to feel your body change. You get to feel the baby move around. You get to enjoy the feeling of me rubbing lotion into your belly. You have a whole body, mind, and soul experience with each pregnancy.”

“And?”

“And all I get to do is be there to put the baby in and marvel when the baby comes out. I mean, except for the occasional baby kick in the back when we spoon, the woman gets to feel everything all along the way. So the best part of the whole process for me is when the baby gets pushed out and I get to see if it is a boy or girl.” I said as sincerely as I could.

“So, you still don’t want to know the sex of the twins.”

“Right.”

“Even if it was a really strange situation?”

I looked at Lynn and then it hit me. Something had happened during the ultrasound exam.

“Lynn! Is something wrong with the babies? Did the ultrasound show something?” I was sounding a little freaked.

“Calm down, Lover. Everything with the twins is just fine.”

“No. Something is going on.”

“Oh yeah. Something is absolutely going on. It took several minutes to get it through our heads.”

“Our heads?” I asked.

“Yeah. Mine and Georgia’s heads. Her exam really shook me up for a few minutes. We must have sat there for five or six minutes just staring at the display screen.”

“Oh my God! The babies are joined!” I jumped to a really big conclusion.

“PAUL! Stop it. No. The twins are separate and in great shape now that you saved them.”

“See! That’s what I mean. How did I save them. If I didn’t have sex with you, how could I have saved them? And if I did have sex with you, where is the evidence?”

“There was evidence. James said that I had some semen leaking out of my cervix. You must have shot your entire load straight through my cervix and into my womb and unto the babies.”

I was looking at Lynn like she had two heads.

“OK, I could have shot every drop of that huge cumshot into your womb, but...”

“But what? Paul, something amazing just happened. It directly involved you and me and the twins inside me. If what I saw was real, it was your infusion of life energy, your cum, that gave one of the babies the strength to remove the twisted umbilical from the other babies throat and saved it’s life.”

“I have lived with the Babies for all these years. I love how their influence has made our girls so very cool. The girls are smart and articulate and they have to be a good five years ahead of where they should be compared to other children. And let’s not forget the incident with Blossom and the one with your son. But for some reason, this seems to be really out there.”

“Because I was pulled into it and actually believe I saw what was happening?” Lynn said as I noticed that her head was now laying on my shoulder.

“Yeah, that is crazy.” I said nodding.

“Paul, I am going to tell you something and I want this to stay between us. I know that you don’t want to know, but because of what you said, I feel that you have to know. Georgia keeps track of the sex of the babies she scans.”

I looked at Lynn and there was something that she was just dying to tell me. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

“I know you want to tell me the sex of the twin, right?”

“That is part of it.”

“Are they both hermaphrodites?”

The expression of shock on her face was almost as crazy as mine must have been.

“You guessed, Paul!”

Cricket.

Cricket.

Cricket.

“I guessed?” I whimpered.

“NO! You big dope! Hermaphrodites!? Really?” Lynn smacked my shoulder a little harder than playfully.

“Lover, I don’t really want to know. Can you wait a few months and tell me after they are born? Will it make that big a difference?” I asked.

Lynn put her head back on my shoulder and got quiet.

“I don’t know. I feel like I’m going to bust if I don’t tell someone.” She said quietly.

“Tell Dr. Grand!” I said.

“I’m sure that Georgia has already told him.”

“Tell Bosco or better yet, tell Teri!”

“That’s a great idea. Besides I need to make my monthly plea for them to get out here and get married.” Lynn said, sounding like she had had an epiphany.

“Now! Can we go inside and get something to eat, I’m starving.” I said.

“You can eat right here.” Lynn said as she rubbed her crotch.

“God! Horny pregnant women!” I tried to sound exasperated, but failed miserably.

I kissed Lynn and gave the hand on her crotch a squeeze.

“Stay right there.”

I got out of the van and ran around to the passenger side and opened the door for Lynn and took her hand to help her out. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately. As we kissed, she began to take off my pants. By the time we got to the door to the house, we were both naked and giggling like little kids.

“Mother?”

“Yes Erin Lynn.”

“Are you giggling?”

Lynn giggled again and that made Erin Lynn giggle. They stood there giggling at each other until their giggling caused me to chase them. When I caught Erin Lynn I began to tickle her wildly.

“Who’s giggling now Erin Lynn?”

“Me ... hehehehe ... me ... hehehehe...”

I stopped tickling her and gave her a big hug and a kiss on top of her little red head.

“I love you my little red flower. Now go and stop picking on your poor mother.”

I set Erin Lynn down as she ran away, giggling, and I turned back to her mother. I put both my hands on Lynn’s belly and rubbed around the top and sides as I looked my first wife in the eyes.

“Lynn O’Dell, if this has nothing to do with the health of you or the babies, can you hold off telling me the news?”

“If you really want me to, yes.” She said before kissing me on the nose.

“I do.” Lynn giggled after I said the magic words.


“Paul? You have been very quiet tonight. Even when Penelope won Scrabble for the first time. What’s wrong?” Lynn asked as we showered before bed.

“The thing with the Babies, I guess. It is still so strange.”

“Um ... you know that you haven’t talked to them in a long time, right? Maybe you need to let them know how you feel.” Erin said to Blossom as she was covering her big blond wife’s massive breasts.

“I don’t know. I feel like something beyond me has happened and I’m not sure I’m really connected to them like I was.” I said.

“Baby, that’s silly.” Blossom said. “When we get in bed, you WILL spend time talking to each of our babies. Especially mine, since it is a single and my last one, the poor thing probably feels more alone than the others.”

Blossom ran her hand across her soapy belly and then along the side of my face. I smiled and agreed to her pretense, kissed her and gave her little Latina butt a loving squeeze. I was last out because I took a little more time to shave my head and think about what I was going to say to the Babies. The ladies dried each other and then ganged up on my wet body. After drying me, Erin bent over and took my penis into her mouth for a few minutes. She then stood and let her nipples drag up my torso.

“It doesn’t work.” She said.

“What doesn’t work, Sweetie?”

“Blowing it didn’t make it dry.” She blinked her eyes a dozen times as she smiled at the silly thing she said.

Just then Blossom did the same thing. She pulled me into her mouth and used her wonderful tongue to send shivers up my spine. After a few minutes, she released me and looked at Erin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.