The Strawberry Patch Book 3 - Life On The Savannah - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 3 - Life On The Savannah

Copyright© 2019 by Writer Mick

Chapter 44: Oh Babies, Oh Babies, Oh

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 44: Oh Babies, Oh Babies, Oh - The Third in The Strawberry Patch Series. The O'Dell Family faces great tragedy and great successes together. The Babies keep everything interesting, as do the O'Dell children. The stories chapters will be posted every Sunday morning as usual. The big difference is that for this book someone finally realized how badly I needed an editor. Askepot has kindly taken on the task and has made the story so much better. Thank you for your readership.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

We got home at around 8:00pm and Blossom parked the RV next to the house. We all lent a hand getting the RV unloaded of perishable food and dirty clothes. We decided that the big stuff could wait for morning. Lynn went into the office and transferred the promised funds to the account of John and Mary von Steuben.

We all showered and went to bed. We made love together before falling into a deep satisfied sleep.


“Daddy.”

“Yes Babies”

“We need you.”

“Are you alright?”

“No. We love you.”

“I love you.”

“Help us. We need you.”


I woke with a strange feeling of urgency. I was alone. Well not alone. My wives were in bed with me, but for some reason, no one was cuddling with me. I sat up and looked to my right to see Blossom and Erin cuddled up and sound asleep. I looked to my left to see Lynn lying there alone with her back to me.

I looked at the smooth curves of her body. The line of her silhouette flowed smoothly from her armpit to her waist and up again to her hip before falling down to her thigh. The small split of her butt cheeks was all that broke the picture of smooth, soft, beautiful flesh in the dark. As I took in the wonder of her body she stirred and slid back against me and caused me to realize that I was as erect and rigid as I had ever been.

Lynn scooted back until her but pressed against me and she wiggled to seat the length of my erection between her cheeks. She began to move her butt along my shaft. I joined in the movement as we were both awakened by our mutual urgency. Her hand slid behind her and softly caressed my balls as she lifted her leg presenting her pussy. With one move, she slightly arched her back, took hold of my cock, and placed it between her wet lips. Then a whisper.

“Paul”

I pushed and found myself balls deep in the Strawberry Patch. I began to fuck Lynn slowly, sliding fully into her and pulling almost completely out of her for what seemed like a deliciously long time, before she pulled herself off me and rolled onto her knees.

“Help us.”

Her voice was different, and had an urgency to it, so I swiftly moved behind her and taking her by the hips pushed my rock-hard shaft deep into her ‘gina. We moved in a wonderful synchronous dance for the longest time, until Lynn’s wonderful warmth seemed to reach out and wrap itself around my entire body.

“Save our sons.”

Again, the strange voice, but I hardly took notice as I pushed deeply into her and exploded with a gush of liquid love. Spurt after spurt of my essence left my body and mixed with hers. I don’t remember ever having so many pulses during an orgasm. I kept injecting her time and time again until I felt like I had emptied my entire soul into her. Then still deeply impaled in her, we fell over to our sides and were asleep again.


“Daddy.”

“Yes Babies.”

“Thank you.”

“For what?”

“For saving us.”


I woke, again with warm flesh surrounding me. I straightened my leg and heard several soft moans around me, before I felt wet lips on mine and a tender loving tongue searching for mine. At the same time warm wetness engulfed my penis and more engulfed my entire scrotum. Hands were stroking my body, as I tried to fall deeper past that half-awake state you’re in just between dreaming and being fully awake.

My balls tightened inside the mouth that had taken them in completely and then, almost without warning, I came in the mouth that had been sliding up and down on my shaft. I moaned into the mouth that was kissing me the entire time as the loving, invading, tongue seemed to wrap itself around my own.

I was amazed as I slowly became fully awake, that my eyes were still closed. Opening them, I found myself looking into the eyes of my first wife. She released my tongue and slowly closed her lips around mine with a slow soft finishing kiss. She moved away allowing me to look down as Blossom removed her mouth from my softening penis. Her eyes were lovingly locked on mine.

As she moved out of the way, I could see Erin, looking at me, my entire scrotum, still in her mouth. Her tongue massaged my spent testicles as her lips held me tight. After a few minutes, she stopped making love to my balls and, releasing me, kissed her way up my soft, twitching shaft. She continued to move up to my stomach, belly button, and left nipple. Blossom began to suck on my right nipple and my loving first wife placed one of her milky nipples in my mouth and gently began to stroke my bald head. I nursed and almost fell back to sleep.

I say almost because after several pulls on the dark red nipple feeding me, it was replaced by a dark pink nipple surrounded by a huge amount of warm flesh. I returned to nursing as Lynn’s lips found my open nipple. After several draws that filled me with Erin’s warm sweet nectar, she broke the seal I had on her and her large dark pink nipple was replaced by a large, hard, almost black nipple.

I pressed it between my tongue and the roof of my mouth and began to draw the Blossom flavored liquid out of her. I was still amazed at how much milk her small breasts created. After several minutes she pulled out of my mouth with a slight popping sound and I opened my eyes again to find my three wives sitting around me.

“Good morning, my loving wives.”

They all looked at me and smiled.

“We need to get rolling and feed the girls and babies and get ready for a day with your family.”

“OK. Can I ask what brought on this morning’s activities?”

“The Babies dreamed to us.” Erin said with a very serious tone to her voice.

“Me too.” I answered.

“What did they tell you?” Erin asked.

“All they told me was to help them, actually to save them. I woke up with no one cuddled to me. Then Lynn scooted her butt back towards me and put me inside her. I don’ think that I’ve ever cum that hard.”

“Are you sure?” Lynn asked.

“What do you mean?”

“Lover, I don’t remember making love to you this morning.” Lynn said.

“But we did. You put me inside you while we were on our sides and then you got on your knees and pulled me into you from behind. We must have been shaking the entire bed, the way we were going at it.” I explained.

“Paul, look.” Lynn said as she lay on her back and spread herself to show me that her pussy was almost dry.

“Aside from the moisture I make when you nurse me, I’m dry as a bone, and my pussy doesn’t feel like it has been used.”

“Lynn, what’s going on?” I asked.

“I don’t know, Lover.”

“I dreamed the Babies said they loved me and asked me to save them. Then afterwards I fell back to sleep, and they said thank you. Then I woke to find you kissing me, Blossom sucking me, and Erin with my balls in her mouth. I came a lot into Blossom’s mouth. Didn’t I?”

“You did cum a lot in my mouth. The Babies told me to love your penis because you had saved them, and they loved you.”

“Oh boy. Another freaky Baby episode. Lynn, lay back again, please.”

Lynn fell back and I opened her legs. I lowered my face to her Strawberry Patch and gave her a kiss before speaking.

“Good morning my darlings. This is your father. As you know something strange happened last night. We are all a little freaked out this morning. You asked me to save you. Lynn made love to me and then you thanked me. But Lynn Mom doesn’t remember making love to me and she doesn’t feel like we did it. I hope that you can help us make some sense out of this. I love you and, in a few months, I am going to be so happy to hold you in my arms. I love both of you, my sons.”

I finished with a kiss, French, of course.

“Your sons?” Lynn said with a shocked expression on her face

“Yeah Lynn. While we were making love, just before I came in you, you said “Save our sons”, but it didn’t sound like your voice.” I think I looked as amazed as I felt.

“Sons?” Lynn began to tear up.

“Yes. I know you were hoping to replace the son that you lost before. It would seem that you and I are having two boys.” I said as she launched herself into my arms sobbing.

“Oh Lover, I hope you’re right. I always wanted a baby boy, but to have two. I’d feel blessed.”

Erin and Blossom were soon wrapped up with us and all three women were sobbing freely.

“Come on. Let’s change the sheets and take care of the girls.”

“We don’t need to change the sheets.” Blossom said.

“But Lynn and I must have made a huge mess this morning.” I declared.

We got out of bed and I was shocked to see that the bed was as dry as it was last night.


At the breakfast table, my wives and I sat silently, in deep contemplation. What happened? It was so real. There were all the emotional results but none of the physical signs that we had made love as passionately as I felt it had been.

“Did you girls sleep good?” Blossom asked, trying to change the mood.

“No mom. I had a bad dream.” Margaret said.

“Me too.” Erin Lynn added.

All of the girls nodded and looked very worried.

“Girls, did the Babies dream to you?” Erin asked as she looked at me.

“Yes, mother.” Paula said trying to not dribble the cereal in her mouth.

“Paula, what did they say?” I asked.

Paula looked at her sisters and swallowed her cereal.

“They said that they couldn’t breath and needed help.” She answered.

“Was it the same for the rest of you girls?” I asked.

“No, Daddy.” Genevieve said. “They told me that you saved them. And to tell you it was OK.”

“What was OK?”

“I don’t know.” She began to look like she did something wrong.

“Genevieve, my little love. what’s wrong?” I stood and walked over to kneel next to her seat.

“Daddy, the Babies dreamed to me different. It was like they were crying. I was scared.”

I picked her out of her seat and held her tight and kissed her cheek. She wrapped me in her arms and cried out her fear. The mom’s joined us and wrapped both of us up in their arms. After a while, Genevieve Lynn looked at her mother.

“Mother, the Babies said that it was not your fault that Daddy had to save them and you should not worry.”

Lynn looked stunned and backed away before leaving the room. I was going to follow her, but Erin stopped me.

“Leave her. We’re all a little shaken this morning. Give her a little space to get her head straight.”

I stared at the doorway that Lynn had walked through for a few seconds before I set Genevieve back in her seat. I kissed the top of her head.

“Moms, girls, excuse me I want to check on Lynn Mom.” I followed the path that Lynn had blazed and found her on the phone. She was smiling at me as she spoke.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.