The Strawberry Patch Book 3 - Life On The Savannah - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 3 - Life On The Savannah

Copyright© 2019 by Writer Mick

Chapter 39: We Meet Again, For The First Time

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 39: We Meet Again, For The First Time - The Third in The Strawberry Patch Series. The O'Dell Family faces great tragedy and great successes together. The Babies keep everything interesting, as do the O'Dell children. The stories chapters will be posted every Sunday morning as usual. The big difference is that for this book someone finally realized how badly I needed an editor. Askepot has kindly taken on the task and has made the story so much better. Thank you for your readership.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

Feeling that Ms. Margaret Williams was now on our side, we all felt better as we moved towards the courts demand that James and Erin meet with a marriage counselor. More roses appeared on our front gate and were disposed of with varying degrees of joy and violence by Erin. It didn’t take me a really long time to mention to my other wives note to not get her yellow roses in the future.

“Paul, you understand that the times in the past that you have given Erin yellow roses she loved them, right?” Lynn asked.

I looked up from my first wife’s strawberry patch with a confused expression on my face.

“Lover, you need to give my poor male brain a little more info after saying that.”

“You gave them to her, and she loves you, therefore she loved those yellow roses.”

“But she is doing horrible things to those roses on the gate.”

“Because they are from James. She is doing to the roses what she would like to do to James.”

“Even that thing with her teeth and the screaming?”

“Yup!”

I swallowed and thought about what was going through her mind when she bit down hard on the stems of a bunch of roses one day. She growled and screamed as she bit the stems in half.

“I’ve only seen her show hate when it comes to James. I’ve seen her angry and upset and irked and pissed off, but now? She hates James. She hates what he did. She hates what he is doing. She hates him a lot.” Lynn added.

“So, I don’t have to drop the roses and run if I give her yellow roses?”

“Only if you want to run away from her hugs, tits, and kisses. Now, get your head back down where it belongs.” Lynn insisted.

I returned to making love to the wet and wonderful area hidden by Lynn’s bright red patch of pubic hair. Lynn and I were in the back seat of our SUV and were parked out on a county road south of Kuna, ID. We had gone out there to a country western bar to use some of the dance steps Blossom had taught our bald wife and me.

We had dinner at a little cafe and then had danced before driving out and parking. A few days ago, I asked Lynn what she would like to do for our date.

“Lover, when we first met, we never really got to go out and dance or have dinner. We always met at The Bar-Bar and went to my house. I would like to go out for dinner, then go dancing, and then I want to find a nice quiet spot to park and I want you to fuck me in the back seat.”

So, here we are in the back seat of the SUV, my face buried in her pussy. I was really having a great time and had lost count of the number of orgasms Lynn had experienced. She would stiffen and squeeze my head and hands between her wonderful thighs, then she would grab my head and pull my face back into her strawberry patch. After almost two hours, she failed to grab my head after an orgasm. I looked up to see her eyes closed and her breathing slow and shallow.

I pulled her dress back down covering her pregnant body and got out of the backseat and into the driver’s seat. Lynn could yell at me later for not cumming, but I was too busy rocking her body. Besides I figured that she would make up for it and I really would look forward to that.

I pulled into the garage at home and opened the back door of the SUV and shook her gently to wake her up. She smiled and stroked my face before planting a great French kiss on me. Then slowly I helped her get out of the truck. We hugged and kissed some more. Then she realized that I had not gotten off.

“Paul, I can’t leave you with a full load of cum. How would you like me to relieve you?”

“Oh, I don’t know. I wasn’t really worried about it. You were having such a good time I was sort of lost in your pleasure. I just enjoyed having my face buried in all of your curly red hair.”

“Paul O’Dell you are my favorite husband.”

Lynn stepped back into the SUV and hiked her dress up as she took a position on her hands and knees. She wiggled her pussy at me and arched her back to allow a mass of red hair to show and she used a couple of fingers to spread her pussy open showing off the contrasting red hair and bright pink, wet center.

“Paul pump your load right in here. I want to give our wives a nice big cream pie when we go upstairs.”

Who am I to deny the wants and needs of my spouse? I got into the back seat with Lynn and closed the door. I positioned myself and pushed into her dripping wet sex. I drove into her fast and hard trying to get done as fast as I could.

“Lover slow down a little. I want to try to cum with you.”

I slowed and reached under her to rub her belly.

“Oh, that’s nice.”

I flicked her extended belly button.

“Oh, I love that. I’m getting close.”

“Lover, hold my balls please.” I said.

I felt a hand slide into place around my scrotum and then Lynn began to gently squeeze and fondle my balls. She released them and slid a finger behind my balls and into my butt to her first knuckle. She pulled each of my drives into her like she had a finger in a bowling ball.

“Oh, Lynn.”

“Me too, Lover. Cum with me.”

We humped against each other for a few more thrusts and I clenched up and shot a big load into my pregnant wife’s strawberry patch surrounded pussy. I pumped and pumped deep enough that I thought our wives were not going to be eating cream pie very soon.

“Come on, I want Erin and Blossom to eat me out before I leak out.”

I opened the door and helped Lynn out. She had a hand tightly cupping her pussy and we walked into the kitchen and then to the family room to find it empty.

“I guess they didn’t wait up and went to bed.” Lynn said sadly.

Lynn took off for the stairs and I followed along as she opened our bedroom door and dove on the two women in a 69 in bed.

“Hurry! Eat me!”

Lynn rolled to her back and splayed herself wide open for her wives. Erin moved first since she was closest and buried her face in her red-haired wife’s bush.

“Baby! Get some of this. Paul left a huge load for us.”

Blossom spun around from her position with her head at the foot of the bed and moved so her head was next to Erin’s. I stood there with my dick in my hand and stroked away watching Erin and Blossom trade licks of Lynn’s cream pied pussy.

“Paul do you want some?”

“No Erin, but I would love to leave some in either you or Blossom.”

With that Erin and Blossom moved their hips next to each other with their faces still buried in the Strawberry Patch. I moved behind them and slid into Erin for a few strokes and then into Blossom for a few. Soon both women were moaning into their wife’s creamy pussy. Then, like so many times before, I groaned and came inside Blossom. I pulled out and pushed into Erin squirting once outside her pussy before finishing off inside her.

“Circle up!”

I think it was Blossom who said it, but I don’t know. It was our signal to join up with each woman getting her pussy eaten and my cock getting sucked. We did it until we all had our tasting the flavor of one of our spouses. When we had recovered from our orgasms enough to move, someone said, “Shower.”

“Lover, I need a shower, I’m afraid that I have a couple of really poopy fingers that need cleaning.”Erin said.

“Sorry Sweetie. Must have been the burritos we had for dinner.” Blossom said.

“Oh my God! You fed Erin and the girls burritos!?” Lynn sounded shocked.

“Yeah, everyone wanted Mexican food, so I made frijoles and burritos.” Blossom answered.

“They weren’t too spicy were they?” Lynn asked.

“A little.” Blossom answered in a slow drawn out manner.

“The girls are going to have burning butts in the morning.” Lynn sounded sorry for her girls.

We moved towards the shower as we spoke, and Erin immediately washed the remnants of Blossom off her dirty fingers. Then we circled and used the pipe cleaners on each other. I was getting stiff again and Blossom noticed and stroked me rigid again.

“Lover, would you please check to see if my butt is clean?” Lynn asked me.

“I would be glad to. It would seem to be the perfect end to our date”

I felt another hand rubbing my erection with soap and looked down to see Erin getting me ready for her wife’s bright read strawberry patch. I took my place behind me bald wife’s butt and placed my cock’s knob against her rosebud. Lynn placed two hands on the shower wall, pushed back and impaled her bottom on my cock.

“Fuck my ass, Baby. Pound me hard, I’m in the mood tonight.”

I drove deep several times into Lynn and watched Erin and Blossom soap each other up and wash themselves. As I fucked Lynn’s butt I was so turned on watching my other two wives rubbing their hands all over the others body, that it made me hammer Lynn even faster and harder.

Lynn screamed as she came, causing her anus to tighten so hard that it hurt me. I pulled Lynn’s ass tight to my hips and made myself pump and pump out all the sperm I could, finishing our date with a moan and a loud pop as I pulled out of her and turned her around to kiss and hug.

“Ok, you two, let’s go to bed. I have a big day tomorrow and will need you two on top of your game.” Erin said and she rubbed some soap on her wife’s now tender butt, while Blossom washed my cock and balls.

The bed was already prepared, with the covers pulled back and the pillows fluffed. The three women got in bed. Erin lay on her back with Blossom latching onto a nipple and cuddling to her, and me on my back with Lynn wrapped around me, ending another wonderful date.


We woke up and stretched ourselves. Erin got up first and did the pregnant lady waddle to the bathroom. When we heard the sound of the toilet flushing, Blossom got out of bed and waddled as well, letting out little farts with each step, causing Lynn and I to laugh before we began kissing and cuddling until we heard the shower start and the toilet flush.

“You first.” Lynn said.

“No, you first.”

“No, you first.”

“No, YOU first!” I said and tickled her.

“Stop! I’m gonna pee.”

“Get moving, woman! I need to watch your pregnant little butt waddle away.”

Lynn leaned down and kissed my morning wood and got out of bed, waddling with a little extra flair with each step.

“Is this what you wanted to see?”

“Oh yeah.”

I lay in bed until I heard the toilet flush and I got up and walked to the bathroom. I stood and peed as Erin got out of the shower and began to dry off.

“Sweetie, do you need anything from me this morning?” I asked Erin.

“If you have been in the shower, you could have showered on me instead of in the toilet.” She smiled.

“Sorry, remind me tonight.” I replied.

The sound of pee hitting water stopped, so Erin reach around me and shook my penis before turning me and pushing me towards the shower.

“I love you, Paul O’Dell.”

“I love you, Erin O’Dell and I will forever.”

“I know. Now go and get a shower, I want you all fresh and clean when we go to the counselors office.” Erin ordered and I obeyed.


Erin and I walked into the office and approached the receptionist. Looking around the area we saw James sitting there. Erin stiffened and took my hand.

“What’s he doing here?” James asked.

“He’s my husband and the father of my seven, soon to be nine, children. He is here to support me.”

“Erin, I AM YOUR HUSBAND!” James jumped up and yelled and I moved to stand in front of Erin.

“If you yell at my wife again, I will defend her, before she can beat the shit out of you.”

James sat back down as I kept my eyes locked on his. The office’s inner door opened, and an older man walked out.

“What is all the yelling about?” he asked sternly.

“These two men are having an issue.” His receptionist answered.

“Two men? I am supposed to be talking to a Mr. James and Mrs. Erin Hogan.” He looked back and forth between the two men.

“The name is Erin Diane O’Dell. This is Paul O’Dell. My husband. That is James Hogan the son of a bitch I used to be married to.” Erin said pointedly.

“Erin is my wife!” James said.

“I hate you and I am not your fucking wife!”

“Stop both of you! My appointment is with James and Erin. Would you two please step inside.”

I stood there looking at James.

“James, remember what I said? Now I won’t be in there to protect you. Be nice to my wife.” I reminded the man my wife hated to the bottom of her soul.

He turned with a smug smile and walked into the inner office and Erin turned to me and gave me a hug and a kiss.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.