The Strawberry Patch Book 3 - Life On The Savannah - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 3 - Life On The Savannah

Copyright© 2019 by Writer Mick

Chapter 38: Friends In High Places

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 38: Friends In High Places - The Third in The Strawberry Patch Series. The O'Dell Family faces great tragedy and great successes together. The Babies keep everything interesting, as do the O'Dell children. The stories chapters will be posted every Sunday morning as usual. The big difference is that for this book someone finally realized how badly I needed an editor. Askepot has kindly taken on the task and has made the story so much better. Thank you for your readership.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

Today started off like most days, but it could end up being one of the more important days in my families story. We got up and had a wonderful breakfast of pigs in a blanket. Afterwards, the girls took their bed sheets to the laundry and then, with the help of Erin, made their beds with fresh linen. When those chores were done, the girls gathered in the family room for school with Blossom.

Erin went to the laundry room and started the wash. Lynn went to the office and did her Foundation thing. I sat down and prepared for a serious meeting with Margaret Williams, from the Department of Family Services.

We had a run in with her after our Halloween party when a guest that we had thrown out for assaulting Erin complained that our kids were in an unhealthy environment. The situation almost got out of hand, but a police detective that knew about our family stepped in, Margaret Erin led Ms. Williams out to her sisters grave, and those things got DFS to back off.

However, I never had the chance to explain everything to Ms. Williams, and today was going to be the day for that. As I made my notes, one of the girls would wander in and sit on my lap for a few minutes, then get up and disappear. After that happened a few times I got up and went to the family room to find Blossom working on reading with the girls.

She looked up and smiled as I stood in the doorway and watched her work her magic. The girls were reading out loud and Blossom would sound out any words they had trouble with. As I stood there, Paula looked up and saw me.

“Hi Daddy.”

“Hello Paula Erin. How are you doing in school this morning?”

“What’s school?”

“Wow. Darling that is when you sit down with a teacher and learn new stuff.”

“OK, then I am doing good.” She smiled and me and gave me a hug before going back to school.

“Hi Paul,” my little Latina wife said in greeting.

“Hi Blossom.”

“Is everything ok?” Her question was one of concern.

“Yes, I was working on some notes for my meeting and the girls kept checking up on me. I thought I would come over and see if you were sending them over.”

Blossom blushed a little and smiled. She stood next to Erin Lynn and pointed out a word and sounded it out for her. Once Erin Lynn had the word down, she went back and reread the sentence and smiled when she got it right. She came back to me and rubbed my back.

“I sent the girls because yesterday and this morning, you looked stressed about the meeting. When the girls check up on me when I’m feeling stressed, it always make me feel better. So, I sent one at a time to make sure you were in a good place.”

Just then, Margaret Erin walked over to us and she pulled on my pants leg.

“Daddy, would you please sit with me and read?”

“Sure, Margaret.”

I sat down and we traded reading paragraphs. I was always amazed how quickly the girls had picked up reading. Lynn still thinks that The Babies are teaching the girls in their sleep. I’m just along for the ride. After we read for almost an hour, Margaret Erin paused and looked at me.

“When does the other Margaret get here?”

“She’s coming for lunch, my little love,” I said.

“May I please talk to her?” Margaret asked quietly.

“Sure. What would you like to talk to her about?”

“I wanted to say hello. She was a nice lady after she met Taylor Erin,” My Margaret Erin was a miracle.

“I’m sure she would like to say hello to you too.”

Margaret gave me another hug and went back to her sisters and her reading. I smiled at my little wife and went back to the office to continue my meeting prep. Lynn was across the room working on her desktop and looked worried.

“Lynn? Are you ok?”

“No. Some of the investments I made in soybeans went south. I’m trying to get it back.”

“Sometimes it is better to just let it ride and wait for the crazy to run it’s course.” I suggested.

“I know, but this time it’s hard to do. This is a lot of money.”

“Lynn, after our talk yesterday, it scares me to hear you say ‘it’s a lot of money’.”

“Sorry. You’re right. I should let the market smooth out and correct itself. I guess I am concerned about your meeting.”

“Don’t worry about it, Lynn. It’ll be ok. I going to go check on Erin and see if she needs any help with the laundry.”

“Ok, Lover.” Lynn and I kissed and I went down to the basement.

I found my big, blonde wife sitting on the washing machine as it shook during the spin cycle. She was obviously getting her jollies and I stood in the doorway, watching her. She had her eyes closed so she didn’t even see me until she opened them after the orgasm she had been working on had passed.

“Paul!” She said in surprise.

“Erin!” I said copying her tone.

“Um-I was...”

“I know what you was ... are you feeling better?”

“Now I feel guilty.”

“Why?”

“I was getting off without my husband or wives.”

“Are you telling me that you’ve never rubbed one out when we haven’t been around?”

“Paul, stop and think. When have one of you not been around?”

“Don’t worry about it Erin. I’ll bet you the others have done it too.”

“I’d love to watch that.”

“Put it on your wish list. Maybe we can sneak down here after the kids go to bed some night.”

“I love you, Paul.”

“I love you too, Erin, and you’d better get yourself together before Ms. Williams comes for lunch.”

“Oh, shit, that’s right. I’ll be up in a few minutes. I just have to change this last load over to the dryer.”

We kissed and I went back upstairs to find the kids helping Blossom set up the kitchen for lunch. They had ten places set for the moms, girls, me and Ms. Williams. I stood for a second in awe of my family and, suddenly, I felt calm about meeting with Ms. Williams.


The bell rang and I opened the front gate for Ms. Williams. She drove up to the front door and I greeted her with a hand shake and a smile.

“Do you want to see my ID?” She asked, half in jest.

“I think we’ve covered that Ms. Williams.”

“Then I think, after all we’ve been through, that you can call me Margaret.”

That was a good sign.

“Please come on in, Margaret, and please call me Paul and my wives Lynn, Erin and Blossom. Lunch is almost ready and Margaret Erin wanted to say hello.”

Margaret entered the house with me trailing after I closed the front door. As we walked into the family room she asked me a disturbing question.

“Paul, is there something wrong? Your front gate has several yellow roses attached to it.”

“WHAT?”

She stepped back from my loud and angry response.

“There are a large number of yellow roses on your front gate. I thought that something bad had happened.”

“No. Well we are in the middle of something. We’ll talk about it after lunch.”

I led her towards the kitchen and just as we were leaving the family room I heard the sound of little feet running down the stairs.

“Hang on to your hat, here comes the Herd.” I turned towards the stairs leading from upstairs to the family room and there were my five girls, running and laughing and naked as could be.

“Hi Margaret!” A naked Margaret Erin said.

“Margaret Erin!” I exclaimed.

“Yes Daddy?”

“What is this? You are supposed to be dressed.”

“We wanted to surprise Margaret.” My eldest said proudly, her four sisters nodding and grinning behind her.

“I am most surely surprised. Hello Margaret Erin.” Margaret Williams said with a big smile.

“I’m sorry Margaret. The girls get a little crazy sometimes.” I explained again.

“As I recall, you told me that your family is usually nude in the house when you have no visitors.”

“Yeah. The girls have been told that we are using ‘guest rules’ today.” I looked at my eldest daughter. “But someone obviously didn’t listen very well.”

“Margaret Erin!” Erin yelled in shock from behind me.

“Yes Mother?” The voice was a little more meek.

“Upstairs. NOW! Get dressed, all of you!” Erin was not quite yelling, but she was using her commanding Mom voice.

“What’s all the noise about? Oh no!” Blossom said as she stuck her head out of the kitchen to see her wives’ naked girls.

“Baby, Margaret Erin decided she and her sisters should greet Margaret in their own special way.” I explained.

“I’m so sorry Ms. Williams. The girls are usually much better behaved.” Blossom said.

“It’s ok. I’ve seen naked children before, but usually they are in very bad shape and are being abused and starved. Those girls,” she turned to see five little butts heading up the stairs, “seem to be very healthy and happy.”

“Yes, very healthy, very happy ... and very crazy! Please come in and have a seat. Paul will you please tell Lynn that it’s time for lunch.” Blossom said, slightly embarrassed.

“Yes Baby. Margaret excuse me for a bit.”

Erin was standing in the family room wondering if the girls had just caused a big problem. She turned to the stairs and then to the kitchen and stopped me as I was going to the office.

“Paul, are we in trouble?”

“No Erin. Margaret seems to be taking our daughters antics in stride. I’m going to get Lynn, why don’t you go and check on the girls. Then you can get the babies ready, because I’m sure they are going to start fussing now that school is done and they have been in their play pens without the girls.”

The now relieved buxom blonde kissed me and headed for the stairs, while I continued to the office.

“Lynn?” I said quietly so as to not shock her.

“Yes, Lover.”

“Margaret is here and you have missed all the crazy.”

“Crazy? What happened?” Lynn asked.

“The girls, led by Margaret Erin...” Before I could finish, the answer came to her.

“They were naked again, weren’t they?”

“Yup, and in force. Erin is getting them dressed. Blossom says I should tell you lunch is ready and the babies are starting to sound hungry. Other than the crazy, are you settled down?”

“Yes. I sat back and watched the prices of soybean futures jump around like they were on a pogo stick. I stood pat and it looks like that was the right move. We’ll see how the day ends, but I hedged a few things and if we lose money, it will be a minimal amount that we can recover from quickly.”

“Good. If you are in a spot where you can stop, come on to lunch and recharge your batteries.”

Lynn stood and gave me a kiss and a hug and a nice firm squeeze to my crotch. I gave her a little nipple pinch through her blouse and a pat on the butt as we left the office and went to meet the family for lunch. On the way to the kitchen, Erin stopped us.

“Those girls are going to make me crazier than I already am. They were going to come to lunch naked, too! Lynn would you help me get the babies so we can feed them?”

“Sure Sweetie.” Lynn kissed Erin and they went to the family room to load four of the babies into nursing slings. I noticed for the first time that the babies were getting too big for the slings. Nursing time for them was coming to an end soon.

“Do you want my help?” I asked.

“No Lover, you don’t make enough milk! But please send Blossom in to take two babies and then we will all come to the kitchen.” Lynn smiled and bared her breasts to me.

I went to the kitchen, shaking my head at the antics of my loving family, to find Margaret sitting and having a cup of coffee and a nice chat with Blossom.

“Baby, Lynn and Erin need you to help get the babies read for lunch.”

“Ok. Margaret, I assume that you will not be upset by three moms nursing babies.” Blossom asked our guest.

“Not at all.”

Blossom smiled as she left the room and I took a seat at the head of the table.

“Have you been having a nice chat with Blossom?” I asked our guest.

“Yes, she told me about how you two met.”

“Oh boy.”

“What a story.” Margaret had her eyes wide open. “Do me a favor and explain your multiple marriages.”

“Yeah. Well the short version is that I met Lynn and fell in love with her. Lynn was in a relationship with Erin since Erin’s son had passed from crib death. Erin’s husband blamed her, before he deserted her.” I stopped the story there and let it sink in.

“I proposed to Lynn and then found out that Erin came in the bargain. Lynn and Erin and I entered into a legally binding civil union and domestic partnership. We have all the contracts and paperwork available for anyone who wishes to see them. As I recall, we offered a set for you, but you didn’t want to see them.”

“I was suffering from a major case of cranial rectal inversion then. I’m so sorry for the way I behaved that day. The more I learn about your family the more impressive it gets.” Margaret admitted.

“When I recovered from my episode in Houston and came home with my legal wife, Blossom, we had our marriage annulled and then Erin and Lynn brought her into our relationship. We had a surprise sort of wedding with a lot of our friends witnessing.”

“Lynn does our finances, Erin runs our businesses. Blossom teaches the girls. And I stay out of the way and act as housekeeper, gardener, protector and circus ring master when needed.”

“You certainly showed your protective side when we first met.” Margaret said with a smile.

“Yup. I have to tell you that DFS getting into our lives was my greatest fear and worst nightmare. Losing the kids and the family would kill me. We just want to live our lives and raise the girls, the babies and the ones on the way...”

“The ones on the way?” She interrupted me.

“Yeah, Lynn, Erin, and Blossom are pregnant again.”

“How many will this be? Fifteen?”

“Seventeen.”

“More twins!?” Margaret said loudly after she had taken an instant to do the math.

“We are an interesting group. Anyway, the offer to have a set of the contracts is still there, and I really would suggest that you take them with you when we are done today.”

That put a suspicious look on her face and she was ready to ask a question when three women with six babies latched on to their nipples and an extra being held in Erin’s arms walked into the kitchen.

“Good lord!”

“I know. It is a bit of a shock to see it isn’t it? I think it’s glorious myself, but I’m very prejudiced. You should see it when we have to feed them out in public. We try to avoid that as much as possible to avoid the breast-feeding Nazi’s.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.