The Strawberry Patch Book 3 - Life On The Savannah - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 3 - Life On The Savannah

Copyright© 2019 by Writer Mick

Chapter 37: What A Mess

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 37: What A Mess - The Third in The Strawberry Patch Series. The O'Dell Family faces great tragedy and great successes together. The Babies keep everything interesting, as do the O'Dell children. The stories chapters will be posted every Sunday morning as usual. The big difference is that for this book someone finally realized how badly I needed an editor. Askepot has kindly taken on the task and has made the story so much better. Thank you for your readership.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

We woke the next morning and Erin and I made love in bed while Lynn and Blossom did the same in the shower. Erin was still on edge, but seemed relaxed after she had several orgasms. We both got up and went to the shower when Lynn and Blossom left for the kitchen.

“It is going to be alright Erin. We all know that you’re not going to leave us, and we know there is no way he can take you from us. You have a home full of spouses and children that love you. Just keep those thoughts in your heart and mind whenever you deal with him or the situation, and it should calm you and help keep you centered.”

“I know Paul, but it just upsets me that he has to be such a piece of shit after all this time.”

“Well, today the judge will be looking at our case and the lawyer should let us know if there are any snags or not. I learned a long time ago to not worry about things that I can’t control, and right now we aren’t in any position to control anything.”

“I just want to grab him by the neck and explain the facts of life to him.”

“Don’t do that. You will lose any leverage you have over him.”

“Paul, what leverage do I have over James?”

“You have you and you have the fact that he did abandon you, and he did stay gone for six years. He left you with bills and he should owe you for that support. The lawyer told us that he is going to go after James for spousal support and pain and suffering for his accusations and for his abandonment. If he signs the divorce papers, without any problems, then all of his obligations go away.” I explained.

“Come on, my loving husband, let’s join our family for breakfast.”

“Gladly, as soon as I can get my dick out of this hot, blonde pussy. I wonder if we will be attacked by our girls again.”

“That was so much fun yesterday. I haven’t thrown snowballs in a long time.” Erin wiggled her butt one more time before popping me out.

“What about those naked snow angels?”

“It was awesome, until I flipped over onto my stomach. I almost froze my tits off, but it was fun. The girls gave me hugs with snow in their hands and they almost froze my butt.”

“At least you didn’t suffer from shrinkage. I thought my poor little penis was going to turtle and never come out.”

“Paul, I think that your wives could get the poor little thing to recover.”

“I felt sorry for Blossom. I’ve never seen her nipples so erect and hard as they were in the snow.”

“Why did you feel sorry for me?” Blossom asked as our conversation had continued as we walked down the stairs and into the kitchen.

“I was telling Erin that I felt sorry for your poor hard nipples when we were playing outside yesterday.”

“Why were you feeling sorry?”

“Because you were on one side of the yard and me and my mouth were on the other. I wanted to wrap my tongue around them and chew on them and I couldn’t get to them.”

“And that made you feel sorry for me?”

“Sure, you didn’t get the pleasure of your loving husband sucking, nibbling and biting your nipples.”

“Paul?”

“Yes Blossom?”

“You are such a guy!”

I reached between my legs and grabbed my genitals. I fondled them and shook them before releasing them and looking at Blossom.

“Yup, I am a guy. I got the plumbing and everything to prove it.”

“Yeah, would you like to see where a burro bit my brother?”

“I didn’t know you had a brother.”

“I don’t ... anymore. Wanna see why?”

“I love you Blossom.” I blew her a kiss because I didn’t need a slap in the nuts.

“I love you too, Paul, but I will get you.” She gave an evil stare to my package.


When we were done with breakfast, I was going to take the lights down from the outside trees, but as I headed out Lynn told me that Jimmy said that he would take out the lights when he came back to plant our two Christmas trees, if we didn’t want to just leave them up. I decided to have Jimmy leave the lights on the gate sign so that Taylor Erin would always be remembered by anyone who knew her.

Lynn and Erin went to the house office, where Lynn worked on the Foundation business and Erin on the food and drink orders for the Bar-Bar and the Club-Club. Lynn was deep in thought over doing some tricky day trading. She thought that she could pull off a quick couple of day trades that could make her a few million dollars today.

Blossom took the girls to the family room and read to them and they read to her. She was a marvelous, patient teacher. She read or taught for about an hour and then put on some music and taught the girls how to line dance. One day I walked in on Blossom and the five girls doing the Boot Scooting Boogie.

But that was how the girls learned. Blossom explained that she thought since kids had short attention spans, she would teach, then test, then break and dance or run or play tag and then go back to reading and teaching. Margaret, Paula, Penelope, Genevieve, and Erin Lynn were going to be way ahead of the curve if we ever put them in public school.

I was watching their interaction when it hit me, I needed to make a phone call.


“Margaret Williams.” She answered the phone.

“Hi Margaret, this is Paul O’Dell.”

“Hello Mr. O’Dell. How are you and the family?”

“There is always something going on. That is one of the reasons I called. There are some things happening in our lives and I needed the advice of a professional. Would you be available to come to the house?”

“Yes, I can come over. Things were tight during the holidays, but if this is important I can be there in an hour or so.”

“Margaret, it’s not an emergency or anything, but I want to give you a heads up and perhaps ward off any future problems. Why don’t you come over for lunch tomorrow.”

“I can do that. At noon?” Margaret asked.

“Noon works, it is all up to you. This is sort of a half-business, half-social visit.”

“Ok, Mr. O’Dell. Noon it is. Should I bring back-up?”

“If you want to bring your henchmen, I’m sure that Penelope and Paula can keep them busy.”

“You know that those two men are as hardened as they come, and your girls almost ruined them. I’m still not sure that I’ve said that I’m sorry enough for what happened.”

“Water under the bridge, Margaret. But I do need your professional advice and you need to know some very important facts about my family.”

“Then maybe I’ll leave the troops behind on this one.” Margaret joked.

“Ok. I’ll see you for lunch, ring the bell.”

“And show my ID?”

“I think we have that part covered now.”

We both picked up on the lightness of our banter and I was chuckling when I hung up the phone. I went to take the lights off of our two Christmas trees and get them ready to be taken outside and planted later in the week.


“How are you doing with the lights?” Lynn asked as she stretched her body just outside of the home office, after several hours of sitting at the computer and staring at the monitor. Her arms stretched her breasts up, but they still maintained that beautiful swooped shape that always made me happy. Her red nipples still pointed slightly up. It was all I could do to not take her right there on the office floor.

“I want to leave the lights on the gate. I like the way it looks. I like the way those look too.” I stared directly at her marvelous breasts.

“You men are so easy to please. Between you and William all I need to do is stick a nipple in your mouths and you curl up and make happy noises.”

“Right, and you never make those sounds when you are doing the same with your wives.”

“Ok. Point made.” Lynn gave me her ‘I love you’ smile.

“How did the Foundation do today?”

“I normally just manage the accounts, but today an opportunity popped up and I tried to do something. It worked and the Foundation just made about fourteen million.”

“God, Lynn. The big numbers roll off your lips like they are nothing. I’m amazed.”

“Paul, I used to worry about the size of the trades, but I had a trusted adviser tell me that I would be a lot less stressed if I did two things. First, treat each trade as normal business, not deal makers or breakers.”

“That makes sense. I would freeze up if I stopped to think that I could bankrupt my family with the push of a button.” I said.

“Well, I never would do anything that stupid. The second thing he told me was to subtract all the zeros and trade that number. So, I just did a trade looking at only spending a dollar and twenty-five cents instead of one million, two hundred and fifty thousand dollars.”

“I still can’t wrap my head around it.” I blinked fast and held my head like I had a headache.

“And I can’t see how you can get on a stage in front of a whole crowd and put yourself out there. I guess it is all a matter of perspective.”

I took Lynn in my arms and kissed her, with my penis getting erect against her Strawberry Patch.

“From my perspective, you are the most wonderful woman in the world.”

“Not Erin or Blossom?”

“Lynn, I am in love with all three of you, but you were the first. You brought Erin into our relationship; Blossom saved me when I was lost. But you were the first. I’m praying that one of your babies will be boy. I get the feeling that when you have a son, your life will be fulfilled.”

“A son would be everything I’ve dreamed of, but I would hardly be fulfilled. Maybe filled fully everyday should be my future goal.” Lynn kissed me again and gave my balls a squeeze as we parted.

“Be careful there Lover. We might need to have a little sit-down meeting ourselves.” I said.

“That sounds like an interesting idea.” Lynn purred.

“Let’s have a sit down then.” I raised my eyebrows.

“Ok, I could stand a sit down right now.” Lynn closed the office door and had me sit in her big office chair, then she sat on my lap. After some kissing and fondling, she lifted herself and slid down on my erection.

“What if someone comes in?” I asked.

“I’ll tell them that you are stopping me from sliding off your lap.”

Lynn moved her hips in a circle, spreading her moisture all over me before she started to bounce up and down. After bouncing for a while, she lifted a leg and swung it over my head to face me. How can a pregnant woman do that?

She pressed her belly against me and kissed me passionately and began to grind herself back and forth on me until she came a second time. With our lips still joined, Lynn took a few seconds to collect herself before she rose off of me, allowing me to kiss her belly and the Strawberry Patch. She knelt between my legs and began to kiss my wet erection until she fully opened her mouth and engulfed me, dropping and raising her head on me a dozen times or so.

My eyes rolled back in my head as I lost count of the number of times she drove me into her throat before I shot off. Lynn kept my cock in her mouth as she drained me until I softened, then she slowly took a long, final, stretching, pull on my completely deflated penis and let me drop from her mouth.

Lynn stood, leaned over me and kissed me, sharing her mouthful of semen.

“Not bad for a fat lady, huh?”

“No, quite nice really.”

“And I never used my hands! I don’t want your cum all over my keyboard. Now get out of here, I have work to do before we have lunch.”

I got out of her comfy office chair and kissed my way up her belly, between her swollen breasts, up her neck and finished with a soft, loving kiss on her lips and then the top of her bald, tattooed head. Lynn swatted me on the butt, and I left with my slightly redder, cock happily swinging in it’s resting state.

I returned to my non-sexual household duties and mopped the ballroom for a second time after our party. After lunch the girls headed to their rooms for their naps and Lynn joined Erin and Blossom in the family room for our family meeting.

“We have some things to nail down and then I have to tell you all something.” I said as I sat on the couch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.