The Strawberry Patch Book 3 - Life On The Savannah - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 3 - Life On The Savannah

Copyright© 2019 by Writer Mick

Chapter 34: A Friend For The Holiday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34: A Friend For The Holiday - The Third in The Strawberry Patch Series. The O'Dell Family faces great tragedy and great successes together. The Babies keep everything interesting, as do the O'Dell children. The stories chapters will be posted every Sunday morning as usual. The big difference is that for this book someone finally realized how badly I needed an editor. Askepot has kindly taken on the task and has made the story so much better. Thank you for your readership.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

December 30th was a recovery day, and man did I need it. By the time I was cleaned up and moving, it was after noon. There was a nice breakfast made for me and an awful lot of kisses and hugs from very quiet children and wives. Lynn was out, but Erin and Blossom and Dara made sure that I was allowed to recover. They kept pouring water and OJ down my neck and I peed like a racehorse for most of the day.

Finally, around seven that evening I was feeling human again. Lynn was still not home. As I became less hungover, I noticed Lynn’s absence more. I was sitting on the deck, wrapped up in a warm quilt, letting the clean, fresh air help clear my head. When the clock on the wall rang seven, Erin came out looking for me and I asked her where Lynn was.

“Sweetie, she is setting up a surprise for you. One last one for the week.” Erin gave me an evil smile.

“Oh shit, please, Erin, no more drinking!” I begged.

“No, my love. No drinking.” Erin patted my head.

“Promise?” I whined.

“Yes Sweetie. I promise.” She chuckled in sympathy. “Lynn called a few minutes ago and she is on her way home. Come on into the family room and join us for a nice quiet game of Scrabble.”

Erin led me to the family room and the girls all ran to me and hugged me.

“Are you feeling better Daddy?”

“Yes, Penelope, I am.”

“The moms said that you had too much fun last night and that you had a really bad headache. I guess you had too much ice cream.”

I chuckled and hugged the little blonde just as Lynn walked in through the garage door. I looked at her and she seemed a little stressed.

“Hi Lover, how are you feeling?” She asked.

“I’m good Lynn, but don’t ever do that to me again. I know my reasons, but how come you look stressed.”

“I do? I guess I am, but it’s for a good reason.”

“Erin said you were setting up a surprise for me. She swore it would have nothing to do with drinking.”

“No, Paul, there will be no drinking unless you choose to.”

“I’m never going to drink, ever again!” I moaned. “I guess that you can’t tell me about this surprise.”

“Paul, what is there about a surprise that would even make you think that I would tell you?”

“Yeah, I know. Never mind.”

“But you will love it.” Lynn kissed my cheek.

“Ok. Oh shit! I just remembered I was supposed to rehearse with the band to get ready for New Year’s Eve. Ronnie is gonna kill me.” I raised my hands to my head.

“No, he won’t. I let him know the situation and he wanted to come over here and scream and yell and slam a few doors.”

“Ah, a true friend!”

“Absolutely. Are you ready for dinner?” Lynn asked.

“Yeah we have been waiting for you.”

The Herd was already in the kitchen and Erin and Blossom had big bowls of mac and cheese ready to go. We all sat and ate. The girls were still being quiet.

“Girls, I’m ok now. You don’t have to be so quiet; you can talk in your regular voices.”

“Are you sure Daddy?” A quiet voice asked.

“Yes, Margaret. Now, since I was asleep half of the day, and out on the deck for a few more hours, what did you all do today?”

“We played Scrabble and we cleaned off the driveway, because it was getting icy. We helped Blossom Mom make a big pot of BBQ sauce for New Year’s.”

“It sounds like you were busy. I’m sorry that I didn’t help.”

“It’s ok Daddy. You always work hard, and it was fun. Like making the birthday cake.”

“Speaking of which, we still have cake left over. Who would like some birthday cake for dessert?” Blossom asked.

“With ice cream?” Erin asked like a little kid.

“Yes, Erin Mom.” Genevieve said, rolling her eyes just a little. That was a nice surprise sonce Genevieve was always one of the most quiet of the kids.

Soon we all had the last of the cake and ice cream and I was sent into the family room to set up Monopoly while the girls helped clean the kitchen. I had taken out the packs of money. Each one had a name on it. That was how we kept track of how much money everyone had in the bank. The girls came out and found their money and we played until it was time to go to bed.

While I was putting the game away, the moms took the girls upstairs. When I was done I walked up the stairs to find Lynn talking quietly to the girls in one room, until saw me coming, when she scattered the girls to their own rooms.

“What was that about?” I asked Lynn.

“Just a little surprise planning and being sneaky behind your back.”

“Great! The whole family is in on it, huh?”

“The whole family loves you, so of course. Come on your wives want to cuddle before they fall asleep.”

I walked into our bedroom to find Erin and Blossom in bed. They were separated so I guess I was supposed to crawl in between them, I took a quick shower, with Lynn’s help and went to bed. As I tried to crawl into bed between Erin and Blossom, they stopped me.

“Baby, this spot is for Lynn.”

“Oh?”

“Yeah, I won rock, paper, scissors and Erin got second. So, I am sleeping here, Erin is sleeping there, and we want Lynn between us.”

“And me?”

“You get to sleep cuddled up to Erin or me.”

“How am I supposed to choose?”

“Do you want to cuddle with Erin or me, tonight? Don’t worry about yesterday or tomorrow, who do want to cuddle with the most right now?”

“Lynn.”

“Nope, Lynn has had a busy day and we need to take care of her.”

I crawled into bed and curled up to the side of the bed, away from my wives. I lay on my side facing them and looked at what was soon a writhing mass of female bodies. Shortly after that there was the unmistakable sound of orgasms, followed by the aroma of aroused pussy. I fell asleep to the moans and groans of the second round.

When I woke up my three wives were still entangled, and I had a raging erection. I took a few moments to ponder over which of my wives I should relieve myself in. Instead of sticking one of them, I got up to go to the bathroom and felt guilty for having the feelings I had last night. I was actually jealous of the women and felt left out. I was invited to cuddle to Erin or Blossom’s back and butts, but instead I pouted and slept alone.

I quietly peed, showered, and shaved before going down to start breakfast for this New Year’s Eve morning. I was finally feeling normal after my drunken birthday and was in the process of cracking a couple of dozen eggs for the pancake batter when Margaret came into the kitchen.

“Good morning, my little love! How are you this morning?”

“Still sleepy, Daddy.”

“Would you like to set the table for me?”

She nodded, while she yawned, and went to the drawers that held the utensils and set out knives, forks, and spoons for nine places. She was setting out glasses for orange juice when her sisters came in.

“Good morning, my darlings.”

Each of the girls said “Morning, Daddy” in one form or another. And they took their places at the table. Except for Penelope, who set paper napkins out for each setting.

“Thank you Penny-poo.”

“You’re welcome, Margie-butt.”

I smiled and turned to look at the two sisters.

“That is the first time I’ve heard any of you girls use nicknames for each other. When did that start?”

“Yesterday when you were asleep. After we ate at the buffet, Penny-poo kept having to go to the bathroom.”

“And Margie-butt kept stinky farting.”

“Well, girls, it sounds like the names were used to make fun of your sister. I like Margie and I like Penny, though.”

The girls took their seats and I poured OJ for everyone and they started talking about having to get dressed for the BBQ today. I started taking plates off of the stack I had next to the pancake griddles and then placed one plate in front of each of my girls.

“Margie, do you know if Blossom Mom has everything she needs for the BBQ?”

“Yes, Daddy. She and Lynn Mom went shopping yesterday while you were asleep. She got ribs and beans and potato salad.”

“Did she get a lot, like before or more or less?” I was hoping to find out if this was going to be a biggie.

“Like before.” Margaret said.

So, it was going to be a biggie. New Year’s Eve. The band was playing at the Club-Club. Maybe Lynn had a ‘friend’ coming in. The band must be coming over for sure. Now I was getting excited.

The girls were all pouring syrup and smearing butter or jam, when the three moms walked in. They still looked sleepy, but were still beautiful.

“Good morning my loves! Coffee?”

The three all nodded and began the rounds of good morning kisses and hugs for the girls, before pouring coffee for themselves. They took seats between the girls and slowly sipped their wake-up drinks.

“We have a new thing in the family this morning, moms.”

“What’s that?” Blossom asked.

“Let me introduce Margie-butt and Penny-poo.”

Erin looked at her daughters and then at her wives and me.

“Margie-butt and Penny-poo?”

“It seems that they were making fun of each other and came up with Margie-butt and Penny-poo. Something to do with things their bottoms were doing after the buffet.”

“Oh my. Girls, I don’t think I like that.” Erin said. “Your Daddy named you Margaret Erin and Penelope Erin. I don’t like those nicknames, especially since they started with you two making fun of each other. Ok?” Erin looked very serious.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.