The Strawberry Patch Book 3 - Life On The Savannah
Chapter 33: The Holiday Stories - Paul’s Birthday

Copyright© 2019 by Writer Mick

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33: The Holiday Stories - Paul’s Birthday - The Third in The Strawberry Patch Series. The O'Dell Family faces great tragedy and great successes together. The Babies keep everything interesting, as do the O'Dell children. The stories chapters will be posted every Sunday morning as usual. The big difference is that for this book someone finally realized how badly I needed an editor. Askepot has kindly taken on the task and has made the story so much better. Thank you for your readership.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

I fell asleep after Lynn used her mouth, ass, and pussy to give me a brainectomy. I woke to the sensation of three women giving me a breakfast blowjob, it felt like my brain was never going to go back to normal. When they knew I was awake, the three looked at me and sang Happy Birthday and then took turns trying to blow out my birthday erection. I responded by blowing my birthday sauce all over their faces.

In the shower, Lynn and Erin both took my ass with their strap-ons, and then Blossom used my pipe cleaner and lots of soap to wash me. I was then treated to the finest most sensual drying I ever imagined. My wives used towels on my entire body except nipples, penis, scrotum, and anus. Those got blow-dried.

Yes, it was a struggle to walk down the stairs, but I was standing tall when I walked into the kitchen to the sounds of my six daughters (Dara counts), Trent, and my mother and father-in-law singing ‘Happy Birthday’. Kisses were passed around, except to Bill and Trent. Margaret pulled out a chair for me and put down a towel for me.

“Thank you Margaret Erin.”

“Happy Birthday, Daddy.” And a kiss.

A tall stack of pancakes was set in front of me, all heart-shaped.

“Thank you Penelope Erin.”

“Happy Birthday, Daddy.” And another kiss.

Another plate full of pork sausage patties, all heart-shaped was set out next.

“Thank you Paula Erin.”

“Happy Birthday, Daddy.” And one more kiss.

A mug of hot chocolate and a huge glass of grapefruit juice followed.

“Thank you Genevieve Lynn.”

“Happy Birthday, Father.” And another kiss, with a tear. Father?

Utensils and napkins were set out for me.

“Thank you, Erin Lynn.”

“Happy Birthday, Father.” Another Father! And another kiss.

“Don’t make me eat alone. Please.” I said.

I was immediately joined at the table by my wives and daughters, while Trent, mom and dad served breakfast for the family. I was about halfway done, when Margaret got up from the table and left the kitchen. A few minutes later, she returned with a tray. The tray was full of cards and it had a couple of small boxes.

“These are from all of us, Daddy.” Margaret announced.

“Do I look at them now, or wait until after I eat?”

“Whatever you want. It’s your birthday.” My eldest smiled at me and took her seat.

I decided to finish eating and when I stood to help clean the table, I was admonished to get out of the kitchen and leave the cleaning up to the non-birthday folk. I picked up my towel and went into the family room and after placing my towel, I sat down just before I was mobbed by a mess of cuddle monsters. There were two redheads on either side of me, and three blondes behind me, looking over my shoulders.

Once the five girls were all settled in around me, my wives showed up with the tray. I made a big deal out of picking the cards off the tray with my eyes closed. I didn’t want to create what looked like favoritism.

The girls, including Dara, had done hand made cards that were really neat. They weren’t really hand made. The cards were like the old paint by the numbers things. The girls had used crayons and markers to fill in the numbered areas. I loved them, what a wonderful idea, paint by the number, do it yourself, birthday cards.

One of the really bad things about having a birthday right after Christmas, especially as a kid, was that the parents would give me one big present instead of separate gifts for each day. This year I had received very nice gifts for Christmas and now I was getting gifts for my birthday. This was nice. I looked at the three small boxes on the tray after I had finished with the cards.

The first box said “From the girls” and when I opened it I found a plastic gift card good for a hundred hugs and kisses and it said on the back that it was refillable. I began spending it right away.

The second box had a small remote control. Taking it out, I examined the palm sized, oval, pink shape. I pushed the button and all three of my wives jumped as the vibrators they had in their pussies went off. I laughed at that as they all smiled and I pushed it a few more times.

The third box was empty. I looked inside. I looked inside the cover. I looked all over the outside. Nothing. I looked at Lynn, then Erin and Blossom. They were all smiling.

“I hate to ask, but what is this?”

Lynn looked at her wives and then back to me.

“Lover, Erin, Blossom and I will tell you all about it after dinner.”

“Ok. What do my daughters have planned for me next?”

Dara walked over and took my hand.

“Would you please come with me for a bit, Dad.”

I stood and followed Dara’s tight butt as she led me outside into the cold winter air. Her small nipples went rock hard and my package shrunk up in the cold wind. She led me to the apartment above the garage. And once inside, in the warm air, she pulled me into a hug and took hold of my cock.

“Dad, the mom’s and Trent have given me permission to make love to you on your birthday. Will you accept my gift to you?”

“God Dara, I don’t know. I mean you have Trent in your life. He can’t want to share you.”

“Dad, I explained to Trent what you did to stop me from being a slut and a druggie. I owe you my life and he owes you for the woman I have become. I’m now honest, and strong, and I’m going to be a faithful loving wife, except one day out of the year. On that day I am going to be a sexy, loving, grateful daughter for my sexy, loving wonderful Dad.”

“But Dara, I’m not really your father, and what if I hit you with a magic bullet?” I chuckled at that last words, trying to reduce my tension.

“Dad! If you ever say that again, I’m going to slap you silly. I’ve never known any other man as a father. But if you want to look at it that way, it’s fine, then it won’t be incest, will it? And as far as magic bullets, I am on the pill AND I have an IUD in, just in case. If it makes you feel better I also have rubbers and a diaphragm.”

We had a good laugh about that and then we talked for a long time, until I finally figured out that I wasn’t going to get out of having sex with Lynn’s daughter. When I finally broke down and agreed, Dara gave me a kiss. It wasn’t a hot, sexual kiss. It was a soft, passionate kiss full of love and affection.

Dara placed both of my hands on her small breasts before pulling my head down to suck on her hard, tiny, red nipples. She had me do that long enough, so that my erection was obvious. Taking it into her hand she squeezed it hard and dropped to her knees. She held my erection to her cheek and stroked it and kissed it. She kissed the length from tip to base and then moved down to nuzzle my scrotum.

I flinched a little as I felt the wet warmth of her mouth engulf my balls and her teeth slightly scrape them. She stroked my erection a little faster with a tighter grip. I let out a soft groan and she released me and stood, pulling me to the bedroom. Dara turned me so my back was to the bed and she kissed me and slowly forced me down onto my back.

“Scoot back, Dad.”

I pushed myself back on the bed and Dara crawled on top of me and returned to her oral loving of my erection. After a few minutes of heaven, she raised her head and look at me.

“Dad, may I please sit on your face while I love your cock? Please use your mouth to make love to your daughter’s pussy.”

“OK.”

Dara turned around and straddled my head. She was her mother’s daughter and presented me with a wonderful bright red bush. As soon as she felt my tongue make contact with her labia, Dara put her full body weight on me and pressed her pussy down on my face. She then took my erection as deep as she could into her throat and used those muscles to excite my cock.

Dara humped my face, until she soaked my face when she came, and I remembered that her flavor was similar to her mother’s. I licked and nibbled and sucked and at one point I covered her pussy with my mouth and blew as hard as I could, inflating her vagina. Then I sucked the air out and repeated it until she came several more times.

“Dad, aren’t you close to cumming?”

“No, Dara. I guess I’m too focused on your pussy.”

“Well cut it out and shoot a load into my mouth. I haven’t tasted you in years.”

I wrapped my arms around her hips and pulled her pussy to my face and I began to pump in and out of her mouth. She used her tongue and teeth and lips along with her hands. I was getting close and began to moan. With my first moan, Dara pushed a finger into my ass and pressed on my prostate. I went off and gave her what she was asking for.

I couldn’t feel her swallow, but when I was finally done, she got off me and turned around to straddle my hips and lay on me.

“Dad, you taste wonderful.” Her words were slightly garbled.

I lay there catching my breath, figuring that it was over, but instead, Dara began to slide her red bush and soaked pussy back and forth along my penis. After a few minutes of that and some nipple pinching and twisting on her part, she felt me stiffen again. She reached behind her and placed my hardening penis at her entrance and then she slid back, impaling herself on me.

Dara pressed back until I had fully entered her, then she sat straight up and sat all her weight on me as she began to silently slide my fatherly erection in and out of her. I put my hands on her breasts and twisted and pinched her nipples, mirroring what she was doing to me. She would occasionally pause and move her hips side to side and then in circles before going back to her in and out movement.

“Dara, I’m close again.”

She bent forward and began to fuck me with a lot of energy. I opened my mouth to tell her I was close, as soon as I did she leaned over me and began to let my first cum shot dribble out of her mouth and into mine. That was all it took. I came again and shot more sperm up into her. Dara pulled my face to hers and we shared a passionate French kiss and a hot snowball.

Dara convulsed and shuddered as several orgasmic waves took control of her, until, with tears in her eyes, she collapsed onto my chest and held me tight. I embraced her and held her as tight. After a few minutes she stirred, without looking at me.

“I’ve fucked a lot of guys before the first time with you. And I fucked a few more after you and before Trent. He is the only other man who has made me cum like that. It’s because he loves me. Like you do. Thank you, Daddy.”

Dara sat up and dismounted me, and walked to the bathroom, turning on the shower.

“Come on let’s clean up before I return you to your real daughters.”

“Dara, when I married your mother, you became my real daughter. Don’t ever doubt it. I love you.”

“Yeah, well I better never hear about you doing this with Margaret or any of the others. I don’t go for that shit. You and I have a special situation.”

“Not a problem, daughter.”

“Wash my back.” Dara turned and wiggled her butt against me.

We finished and dried and returned to the house. Dara’s hair froze. We walked into the house and she made a beeline to Lynn and hugged her. Then she went to Trent and kissed him and whispered in his ear, bringing a huge smile to his face.

I gave each of my wives a hug and a kiss, Lynn’s were a little firmer and had a little more intensity to them. I was directed to the couch in the family room where I was immediately engulfed in daughters.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.