The Strawberry Patch Book 3 - Life On The Savannah - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 3 - Life On The Savannah

Copyright© 2019 by Writer Mick

Chapter 29: Christmas Part 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29: Christmas Part 3 - The Third in The Strawberry Patch Series. The O'Dell Family faces great tragedy and great successes together. The Babies keep everything interesting, as do the O'Dell children. The stories chapters will be posted every Sunday morning as usual. The big difference is that for this book someone finally realized how badly I needed an editor. Askepot has kindly taken on the task and has made the story so much better. Thank you for your readership.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

A few minutes later the Herd came running down the stairs, naked again, and ran straight into the kitchen, except Margaret, who stopped in front of her mother and me.

“Daddy, Mother, can we please go and tell Taylor about the gate?”

“Yes, my little love, we sure can.” I said.

I took Margaret and Erin’s hand but as I was turning us to head for the back of the house, Erin stopped us.

“Wait! Paul, you and I are overdressed. Margaret, please wait for us.”

Erin dropped her daughter’s hand and pulled me towards the stairs. We ran up the stairs and raced to strip off our clothes.

“We can’t let Taylor see us in this improper state!” Erin giggled as she shimmied out of her clothes.

It took all of ten seconds to drop my pants and strip off my shirt. I filled the extra time watching Erin take off her outfit, and admiring her belly, specifically, and her body, in general. She caught me admiring her and smiled before turning and slapping herself on the butt.

“Let’s get back downstairs to our daughter. You go first so I can stare at YOUR butt!”

We ran down the stairs to Margaret and with her between us, we walked hand in hand through the kitchen and out onto the deck chatting along the way about stuff, but we took the long walk to Taylor’s grave and memorial in silence. When we got there, in spite of the cold air, took our time to perform our usual ritual of saying a quiet, short, personal prayer. Then Margaret spoke.

“Taylor Erin, Daddy made a new gate for us. It is big and black. Where it used to say “The Savannah” now it says “Taylor Erin’s Savannah. Home of The Herd”. Now when people come to visit, they will see that this is your home. Did you hear that? The words say, “Taylor Erin’s Savannah”. Now you will always have a home, and everyone will know it. I love you and I miss you.”

The sniffling from her mother and I was loud and heartfelt.

“Margaret Erin, my little love, that was beautiful. Now, let’s go get some ice cream before we are too frozen to have it melt in our mouths.” I said.

“Race you!” Erin yelled.

And with those words the two biggest tits I have ever loved, or had ever seen, took off for the house with a cute little almost six-year-old butt in hot pursuit. I blasted past them and beat them to the kitchen.

“I win! I get to make my sundae first!”

The two losers agreed and soon I had my sundae and was sitting with Lynn and Blossom and our other daughters. Erin and Margaret took their time making their sundaes and when they joined us it was clear that they had been crying and playing a bit, because they both had red eyes and big, chocolate covered smiles from ear to ear.

“Daddy, mother let me use the chocolate sauce for lipstick! Am I beautiful?”

“Margaret Erin O’Dell! Don’t you ever think for a second that you need anything to make you beautiful. You and your sisters and moms are the most beautiful ladies I have ever seen.”

Erin put her hand to her mouth and sniffled.

“And you and William Blossom are the most beautiful boys in the world.” Margaret said, before I gave her a big chocolate kiss on the lips.

We sat and ate and talked about how cool the gate was and if we should put Christmas lights on it. I didn’t tell them that part of the surprise, was that the words on the gate all had soft blue back lights, installed by Jimmy when he lit the trees after planting them. The family would see when I took them outside later to show them the tree lights.

After the ice cream was gone, we cleaned up and watched ‘It’s A Wonderful Life’. It was fun because every time Mr. Potter appear the girls booed. I don’t know when they started doing that, but it was funny. They also cheered for Clarence and at the end they clapped.

“I don’t think I have ever enjoyed watching that movie so much. Thank you girls. Now! Bedtime! Ready? ... Set! ... WAIT!”

The girls jumped up to race to their bathrooms and then stumbled over each other as they tried to stop in full stride. The moms stopped folding the quilts we had wrapped ourselves in and stacking up the pillows the girls had laid on and had quizzical looks on their faces.

“I forgot, there is more to the surprise! Everyone hurry, put on shoes and grab a coat.” I instructed.

The girls ran upstairs to grab shoes, before running to the front closet and get their coats off of the low hooks placed for them. I looked at the moms and nodded my head for them to do the same, as I quickly rolled my hands to signal that they should hurry. When everyone was ready, I picked up a small remote control that had been hiding in plain site near the front door.

“Now, go outside and stand on the porch.” I instructed.

Blossom opened the front door and The Herd, and their moms walked out.

“Merry Christmas surprise. Part Two!” I pushed the button and the newly planted trees all lit up. Each tree was topped with a very bright star.

“Daddy!” I was mobbed in a Herd embrace.

“Wait! There is one more part. Lynn Mom, would you please open our new gate?” I asked.

Lynn reached inside our front door and hit the gates control button. It tilted up smoothly to its fully open position and I gave the Herd more instructions.

“Follow me, and someone remember to close the door.”

Margaret beat her mother to the doorknob and closed it with a smile. The two hugged and held hands as they caught up to me, leading everyone out of the opened gate, and out to the beginning of the driveway, where I lined everyone up and walked to the gate control box.

I hit the code to close the gate and it quietly tilted back down into its locked position.

“O’Dell Family! Christmas surprise Part Three!” I announced as I hit another button on my remote.

The silver words on the gate were back lit with a soft blue light that made the silver words look like they were floating in mid-air. The entire family let out a gasp and then an assortment of ooh’s and ah’s. We all stood there in wonder. Everyone ran to the gate and looked behind the silver words to see the blue LED lights, before giving me a plethora of hugs and kisses and Merry Christmas’s until I could see the girls starting to shiver.

“Ok! Come on family, let’s get ready for bed.”

Lynn said as she opened the gate and we all jogged back to the house with the girls still in awe of the tree lights. Even though they were cold, they stopped often to look and point. Once inside, the girls hung up their coats and ran up the stairs. I felt two arms surround my shoulders and squeeze.

“Sweetie, if this is any indication of what Christmas day is going to be like in the future, I don’t know that I’ll survive.” Erin said. “I’ve haven’t been so emotionally high since we got married.”

“I know what you mean, Sweetie. I know what you mean.” I patted the arms that held me.

“Hey, did we ever do rock, paper, scissors, to see who was sleeping where tonight?” Blossom asked.

“It doesn’t matter, because I have decided who is sleeping where tonight.” I said before any of my wives could answer.

“Oh, you have mister husband, sir?” Lynn asked.

“Yup. I’ll tell you later.”

“When later?” Erin her huge breasts still squashed against my back.

“After the kids are tucked in and we’ve had a shower.”

We took the babies to their room, and got them cleaned and changed and they were out like a light after the crazy day we had. Genevieve and Erin Lynn were waiting for us and were yawning as we kissed them good night. When we got to Penelope, Paula, and Margaret’s room, Margaret was already asleep.

“I guess she was tired.” I said.

“She was yawning while she brushed her teeth. It was funny.” Paula said.

We tucked in Paula and Penelope and gently kissed Margaret before turning out the light and going to Genevieve and Erin Lynn’s room. They were already out as well. We repeated our gentle kisses. Our good night tour ended in our room. Erin turned on the baby monitors and Lynn closed the door tight. Everyone headed for the shower and soon the four of us were washing and scrubbing away the remnants of the day.

I took my time washing my three wonderful wives baby bumps and their six breasts and butt cheeks. By the time we were done, I had whispered to Lynn and Blossom that I wanted to take care of Erin tonight. They smiled, kissed me and each other and agreed. When we finished washing, including using the pipe cleaners, Lynn and Blossom were ready for bed and Erin was ready for anything.

I stood as Lynn and Blossom curled up together and began to neck a bit. I looked at my big blonde wife and sighed.

“It looks like you are stuck with me tonight, Sweetie.”

“Sweetie, you better be sticking me after what you did to me today.”

“What did I do?”

“Paula opened up more today than she ever has. She asked questions and you answered them in wonderful ways. She feels like the tree thing was her idea.”

“Well it would have been. I mean if a guy who has never seen a wheel, invents the wheel, he’s invented the wheel, right? I didn’t talk to Paula about planting the trees, just about cutting down live ones for us. She asked about killing the trees, and then about keeping them alive, and considering that we are celebrating a birthday on Christmas ... it seemed fitting.”

“And the lobster.”

“That was wonderful. Roger and Deanna came up with all that by themselves. All I did was ask Deanna if they had some small bits of lobster that the girls could sample, and they came up with the rest. It was pretty cool though.”

“Paul O’Dell the only reason they did that was because you set an example for how the girls should act. You saw that other family earlier today.”

“Now wait a second. Lynn? Blossom? Are you hearing this crazy talk your wife is spouting? The three of you set the tone for them more than I do.”

“Nope.” Erin insisted. “Paul, I guess we might as well tell you the truth. YOU set the tone for this family and WE follow your direction. You don’t tell us what to do, but you act a certain way and we tell the girls that is how they should act. You’re the one who told Lynn you loved her, so she loved you back. You told me the same thing and so I loved you.”

“And Terry,” Blossom used her pet name for me, “you told me you loved me first, so I just followed your lead and loved you back. I agree with Erin. We are following your leadership in this family.”

“So, if I tell Erin that I want to make love to her, she’ll just do it?”

“NO. I won’t just ‘do it’ ... I’ll screw your brains out!”

“Works for me. Lynn, Blossom, be prepared to have to move to a spare room if the bed begins to shake a lot and you can’t sleep ... I’m going in!” I instructed.

“You’re damn right you’re going in. Over and over and over and in all three holes.”

Lynn and Blossom rolled to the far side of the bed to give Erin and I room. They smiled and went back to necking, while I returned my attention to my wonderful blonde wife.

“Erin, I’m only going to demand one thing from you tonight.”

“What’s that?” Erin asked with great anticipation.

“Please fall asleep on top of me, with me inside you.”

“I will if my belly doesn’t get in the way.”

“Who said anything about you being on your stomach?” I whispered into her ear.

“Oh, my love, let’s go.”

The last thing I remember before passing out was Erin lying on top of me, looking at the ceiling, with my erection in her butt. My arms were around her, supporting the sides of her massive breasts, with my hands resting on her belly. Erin’s hands were holding mine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.