The Strawberry Patch Book 3 - Life On The Savannah
Chapter 27: Christmas Part 1

Copyright© 2019 by Writer Mick

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27: Christmas Part 1 - The Third in The Strawberry Patch Series. The O'Dell Family faces great tragedy and great successes together. The Babies keep everything interesting, as do the O'Dell children. The stories chapters will be posted every Sunday morning as usual. The big difference is that for this book someone finally realized how badly I needed an editor. Askepot has kindly taken on the task and has made the story so much better. Thank you for your readership.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

The first family tradition that we had established when we first got our foursome together, was that we put up our Christmas tree on Christmas Eve, with the intent of taking it down on New Years Day. This went back you my youth in Wisconsin, we would go out and cut down our tree and drag it home. The air in our house was so dry and lacking in humidity that the tree would dry out to the point where it could spontaneously combust.

However, that was not the case here in Boise. Yes, we had dry air most of the year, but our house was nicely humidified, so we could keep the tree longer. It was decided, by our wives, that we would keep the tree up through our New Year’s party. I liked that idea.

Now that the girls were four or five years old, Margaret was almost six, we decided that we would take them with us to the tree farm when we picked out our two trees. Then we would have them cut and delivered to the house on Christmas Eve morning. However, this time I outvoted the wives about something that I wanted to do. Of course, I was smart about the whole election thing and I never told them that there had been a vote.

The plan was that we would go to the tree farm and then split into two groups. One group would pick the tree that would be the one Santa would place the gifts under and would be set up in the family room. The other group would pick out the other tree, the one that we would set up in the ball room, the one that our friends would get to enjoy, as we would set the New Year’s Eve party buffet tables around it.

On the day we were going to pick out the trees, we packed up the older girls and the wives in the van and took off for the tree farm. I know what you may be thinking, what about the infants? The smartest things I’ve ever done was to ask Lynn, Erin and Blossom to marry me. The second smartest thing was to have Blossom ask her mom, Gwen, and her dad, Bill, to move to Boise with us. Gwen and Bill love three things above all else in the world.

First, they love each other. They constantly are kissing and touching and showing their love. Back during my “Terry” time in Houston, the first night Blossom and I spent together in her parent’s house was spent making love, and listening to Bill and Gwen making love in the next room. Gwen is still very loud in her appreciation of Bills efforts on her behalf.

Second, they love their daughter, my wife, Blossom. When I was in Houston, falling in love with Blossom, she took me to her parent’s home in Galveston. Bill and Gwen looked at their daughter and then at me; saw her joy and love and decided that was good enough for them. I was instantly accepted as their son, before they knew about my lack of a past.

Third, they love their grandchildren. All of them. When they found out that Blossom was pregnant they went nuts. When they found out that I had two other wives and, therefore, more children, back in Boise, they really went nuts. One of their dreams was to, someday be grandparents. When they finally met Lynn and Erin and our kids, they fell in love with their new extended family and their new collection of grandkids. When my stepdaughter, Lynn’s daughter Dara, called Bill and Gwen grandpa and grandma, well Blossom said that she had never seen her dad cry before.

I told you all that, so I could tell you that anytime we needed a babysitter, if we didn’t ask Bill and Gwen first, they seemed to be hurt and almost insulted. There were times when they were not available because they had planned to spend the day in bed, see the first point concerning them, or they were doing some day trip to one of the local clothing optional natural hot springs. But the vast number of times we asked, they were at our home almost before they hung up the phone.

They also usually had their clothes off as soon as they got in the house. A couple of times Gwen got out of the car naked. She is an honest to goodness GILF that I would never F, but she sure is easy on the eyes, like her daughter.

Blossom called them and asked them to come over and watch the infants while we went tree hunting and they came over in a flash. As they got to the house, we were already loading the girls into their car seats in the van. They kissed their grandbabies and the mom’s good-bye. Gwen kissed me on the cheek and my penis got happy, since she had already gotten naked.

“God Paul. I can’t believe that you still get a woody when my mom gets near you.” Blossom smacked my butt.

“Baby, I’m just practicing being horny for you when you get to be as old as your mom.”

“Good save, Baby. I don’t mind that you find mom attractive and, by the way, neither does dad. He’s so proud to be the husband of such a hot woman. Just don’t put the moves on her. The last thing we need is you to shoot a magic bullet in, or near, my mom.”

“Blossom O’Dell, I would never.” I was truly aghast.

“I know, Baby. I was just teasing. Let’s go find our trees.”

Blossom took hold of my stiffy through my pants and waved bye to her folks. I looked back to wave as well and was not surprised to see Gwen holding Bill the same way, only without the pants.

“Blossom, do you have any idea how hurt I will be if we don’t love each other like that when we’re that old?”

“Paul, do YOU have any idea how hurt you will be if you don’t love me like that? I mean how much I will hurt you!”

“Are you telling me that Bill stays with Gwen out of fear?”

“Paul, dad loves my mom and fear is not a part of it. Of course, sometimes mom needs to keep him in line with a loving punch in the shoulder.”

“Like when Erin shakes her tits at him?”

“Yup! Great example.”

I put my hand on the hand that was pulling on my penis.

“Blossom?”

“Yes.”

“Forever.”

She kissed me and let go of me so I could get in the van. I started it up and headed out the gate to the tree farm. On the way we sang songs and made jokes and made it a nice family trip. As I pulled into the farm Lynn began to make announcements.

“Girls, we are going to split into two groups. One group will be with your dad and Blossom Mom, and will get the tree for the family room. The other group will be with Erin Mom and me, and will get the tree for the ballroom.”

“Lynn Mom?”

“Yes, Paula?”

“If we cut down the tree won’t that kill it?”

“Yes, I guess it will.”

“Do we have to cut it down?”

“Well Paula, if we don’t cut them down, we can’t have them in the house.”

“That’s not exactly true.” It was time to reveal the results of my personal secret election.

“Paul?”

“I had a talk with Paula about this a few weeks ago and I’ve been thinking about something ever since. That is why I picked this specific tree farm. Tell me what you think of this idea. We have this long, long driveway up to the house, right? Well, I was thinking that we plant trees along the driveway. Then I thought that it would be a cool legacy to get live Christmas trees and after the holidays, we would plant the family room tree along one side of the road and the ballroom tree across from it on the other side of the driveway.”

The wives looked at me in silent amazement.

“Well?”

“Lover, is that possible? I mean I know trees can be moved when they are small, but can they move the size that we might want?” Erin asked.

“Let’s talk to the arborist and find out. Ok?”

“Yes Daddy!” Paula almost screamed.

The moms got the girls out of their car seats and we walked to the office.

“Daddy, it smells really good here.”

“I know Genevieve. Maybe if we get enough trees at home, it will smell like this.”

“Oh Daddy, that would be wonderful.”

As we approached the office two men came out, one was much older.

“What have we here?” The older man asked.

“Hi. I’m Paul O’Dell, I called this week about two live Christmas trees.”

“Oh yes! But you didn’t say you were bringing a parade.” He laughed a very jolly laugh. “When we saw you coming, I figured that we better come out here. The office is a little too small for this bunch.”

“We actually have seven more at home.”

“Daddy calls us “The Herd”.” Margaret said very proudly.

“Seven more?”

“It’s a long story. Now what about the trees?”

“This is my son, Jimmy. He is the arborist. I’m Ben, the owner. I’m going to go back in the office and take care of some other customers, while Jimmy tells you what we can do.”

“Great. Jimmy, another long story, but these are my wives. Lynn, Erin, and Blossom O’Dell.”

Jimmy shook hands with each lady, smiling the whole time.

“I’m curious as all get out, but let’s take care of the trees.” He said with a chuckle.

“I guess the first question I should ask, Jimmy, is how big a tree can we get?”

“Mr. O’Dell, the size of the tree is pretty wide ranging. Let’s start off with how much room you have.”

“The family room has a peaked ceiling and the ballroom is a two-story room, so both rooms have a 16-foot ceiling. The diameter isn’t important.” I informed him.

“The big issue will be the root ball and the container for it. How big is the entrance to the house?” Jimmy said as he wrote down some notes...

“The front door is a tall double door and it leads right into the family room. The door to the ballroom is also a big double door.” I said.

“How long will it be before the tree is planted?” Jimmy asked.

“Our family tradition is that the trees go up on Christmas Eve and then come down the day after our New Year’s Eve party.”

“Mr. O’Dell, both of those days are holidays and I don’t have a crew working on those days. Can we deliver on Dec 23rd and then remove the trees and plant them on Jan 2nd?”

I looked at my wives and all three of them nodded. Paula was nodding like crazy too.

“Paula, my little love, you like this idea, huh?”

“Oh! Daddy, it is a very good idea.” She answered.

Paula hugged me after I picked her up and after we kissed, I returned my attention to Jimmy.

“It looks like we have a plan! Now, can you show us the available trees?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.