The Strawberry Patch Book 3 - Life On The Savannah
Chapter 21: The Holiday Stories – Thanksgiving

Copyright© 2019 by Writer Mick

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21: The Holiday Stories – Thanksgiving - The Third in The Strawberry Patch Series. The O'Dell Family faces great tragedy and great successes together. The Babies keep everything interesting, as do the O'Dell children. The stories chapters will be posted every Sunday morning as usual. The big difference is that for this book someone finally realized how badly I needed an editor. Askepot has kindly taken on the task and has made the story so much better. Thank you for your readership.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

It was a normal Saturday night at The Club-Club, but the clean up after the gig was longer than normal due to the high energy of the show. My guys rocked their asses off trying to keep up with our guest, not one of our ‘friends’ but a strong player and a fun guy. I sent the wives and family home and stayed to close up the club. As I was leaving the overnight security guys let me out of the gate and closed it behind me, making me very glad that I had thought of the idea of letting people keep their cars in our fenced in parking lot and getting a cab home. Anything that keeps drunks off the road is a good thing.

When I pulled up to the gate at home, and into the garage I was beat, I still needed to get that special project started. I just wanted to hit the shower and then the sack and to saw a lot of logs, for as long as I could, before daughters or spouses woke me. I quietly walked into the bedroom and closed the door behind me. My wives didn’t move, so I quietly went into the bathroom and closed the door before turning on the lights.

I dropped a towel along the bottom of the door to stop any light from getting back into the bedroom and I stripped, throwing my clothes into the corner. I would get them in the wash in the morning. I turned on the rain shower and did a quick soak, soap and rinse, before drying and going to the bathroom. Funny how running water will make a guy have to pee.

When I had everything shut down, I turned out the light and opened the door to the bedroom. It was pitch black in the room because my eyes were not used to the dark yet so imagine my surprise when I walk smack into a big pair of tits.

“Hey!” Erin said softly.

“Sorry Sweetie. What are you doing up?”

“The same thing Lynn and Blossom are doing; waiting for you to come home.” She said lovingly.

“I thought everyone was asleep.”

“We were, but we agreed that one of us would stay awake and get the others up when you came to bed.”

“Well, I am ready for bed. Let’s go.”

“Sweetie you sleep there and let Lynn cuddle to you. I’ll cuddle your other side and Blossom will cuddle to my back.”

“My brain is shot. I can always tell when my brain is tired because I think of the dumbest shit. It just occurred to me, you three always sleep in a different position. I mean you point me to a spot on the bed and then the three of you get in. It’s always a different arrangement.”

“Rock, paper scissors, Lover. You saw it Thanksgiving night.” Erin said with a little giggle.

“Huh? I thought that was just a little goofing around.”

“Nope. At some point during the day, Baby, when we are all together, we play rock, paper, scissors.” Blossom explained. “The winner gets to pick first where they want to sleep. The other two play again and that winner gets next pick. The last wife sleeps where she wants after the first two are settled in.”

“So, the first wife gets to sleep with me and the second and the third gets left overs?”

“Not at all Baby. You get in bed and get comfy.” Blossom said.

I got in and laid on my back, my penis was half-hard and was waving around from side to side as I settled. When I was comfortable, Lynn climbed in and cuddled to my left side. I put my arm around her, and she threw her left leg over my thigh. Then Blossom got in and cuddled to my right side and threw her right leg over my thigh. Erin got in last and cuddled to Blossoms back and wrapped her right arm around our littlest wife, resting on her small right breast.

“Can you guess who won the game, Sweetie?” Erin asked.

“I assume it was Lynn and then Blossom and then you, Erin.”

“Nope! I won, Lynn was second, and Blossom was third. I decided that I wanted to cuddle up to Blossom tonight. Sometimes the winner wants to cuddle with you and sometimes not.” Erin explained.

“How come I don’t get to play?” I asked.

“Because we are feminist sexist pigs.” Lynn said with a yawn.

“Oh. Ok. I get it now.”

“Good night Sweetie.”

“Good night, Erin, my love.”

“Good might, Baby.”

“Good night, Blossom. I can’t wait until I can feel the baby kicking me in the back. I love you.”

“Good night, Lover. I love you.”

“Good night, Lynn.”

I took Erin’s hand off Blossoms tiny breast and kissed it before kissing Blossom’s and Lynn’s heads. I took a deep breath and slowly let it out to calm myself. I felt Lynn’s hand go to my penis and Blossom’s hand go to my balls. Then I fell into a deep sleep.


I woke slowly. My senses reached out and began to take inventory of the physical touching around my body. To my left was a warm body with a hand on my erection. To my right was a small warm butt, and a hand was laying on my chest. I reached out my right hand and found Blossom’s naked hip. It was smooth and warm. She had turned in the night to cuddle against Erin’s back with her arm and leg flung over our largest wife and her butt pressed to my hip.

I felt a touch on my shoulder. It was Lynn’s lips softly kissing me as her hand began to move up and down on my morning wood. I turned my head to kiss her bald head and as I did so she lifted her chin towards me, and we kissed. I’ve heard that you know you are really in love with someone because there is no such thing as morning breath. Our tongues awoke and joined in the kiss, as her hand began to work up and down with a faster and firmer stroke.

I turned slightly towards Lynn and rubbed my butt against Blossom’s little bottom. She woke and moved her hand to stroke her large wives sparse blond bush. Lynn rolled over on top of me and straddling my hips, she began to slide her pussy along my cock.

“Looks like we are being ignored.” Lynn pouted.

“I don’t mind if you don’t,” I said.

“I never mind, Lover. Let’s do this in the shower. I need to pee.” Lynn wiggled her pussy against me.

“Me too and I have this powerful urge to do you in the butt.” I put both hands on Lynn’s bottom.

“And I have this powerful urge to be done in the butt.” Lynn smiled and kissed me.

We got out of bed and went to the shower. Lynn turned on the rain shower and took me in her arms and was in the process of sharing a very passionate French kiss with me when she rose up on her toes and tried to impale herself on me. She was too short so I took hold of her two wonderful handfuls of butt cheek and lifted her high enough so I could slip my erect cock inside her.

As soon as she was fully seated on me, she did something that she had never done. Lynn let loose a warm stream of pee on me. It shot straight out onto my stomach and ran down my balls and between my legs.

“Come on Lover, water my pussy.”

Even though I had to go so bad, I couldn’t.

“Come on Lover, I want to feel what it’s like to have my man piss inside me.”

I forced myself to just relax and as my cock began to soften a bit inside her, I began to pee. It was a strange feeling as my hot pee filled her pussy and bathed her vagina with urine. The feeling of it surrounding my cock and then running out of her and onto my balls was very sexy. She was still sucking on my tongue when she emptied and as soon as I was finished she pulled off me and bent over to wash and rinse me and then take me in her mouth.

It didn’t take long for me to be back to rigid and when she turned and presented her bottom to me, I soaped my hands and slid a finger into her pink pucker. After the one finger I added a second, then a third, and then at her urging, my erection. Lynn pushed back against me, wiggling back and forth a few times to get me fully seated balls deep.

“Ok, I’m used to you, please fuck the shit out of me”

“Is that a joke?” I chuckled.

“Fuck me, Paul.” Lynn chided me.

“What’s the magic word, Lover?”

“NOW!” She demanded firmly as she began to rub hard on her clit.

I pulled back and pumped her bottom fast and hard while maintaining a firm grip on her soapy hips. I was trying to be as quiet as I could, so as to not wake our wives, but Lynn tightened her sphincter and I had to groan and grunt to push through it. Add to that the slapping sound of my hips on her firm butt cheeks and our loving got louder and louder until finally, I pushed deep and shot my load into her rectum. The feeling of my release set off Lynn and she sort of groaned and screamed, with her knees beginning to buckle, she had an orgasm that shook her until she went limp in my hands.

She was bent over and hanging off of my still pulsating dick. I continued to slide in and out of Lynn until she recovered after a couple of seconds and returned to wiggling back against me until she worked my soft penis out of her. After soaping both of us up with the soft soap from the wall dispenser, and thoroughly washing her bottom and my front, we dried and turned out the light before exiting the bathroom to find our wives, still in bed, on their knees, applauding us.

“You have never been very quiet when he does your butt, Lover.” Erin revealed.

“I know, I know. It just feels so damn good.” Lynn replied as she hugged and kissed me on a nipple.

“We are going to start breakfast, are you two going to hit the shower.” I asked my large and small wives.

“Can we take our time, Baby?” Blossom asked as she stood to walk into the bathroom.

“Yes, Baby. Lynn and I will keep your bacon and waffles warm for you.”

“I love it when you warm my waffle!”

“Who me?” I asked.

“Both of you, silly.” Blossom looked back over her shoulder as she swished her butt with each step.

“Paul, maybe we should see if they need help with their waff ... er ... washing.”

“Lynn, maybe we should get breakfast for the Herd and ourselves first.”

“I know. Damn adulting!”

“I’ll squeeze your butt.” I raised my eyebrows suggestively.

“Let’s take care of the Herd.” Lynn smiled and pulled my hands to her butt.

Blossom blew us a kiss and waved for Erin to join her in the shower. Lynn and I were treated to the sight of Erin’s massive breasts flopping around as she ran to meet her little wife in the warm shower.

About an hour later, Blossom and Erin came down the stairs and walked into the kitchen hand in hand. Blossom had William Blossom and Gwenyth Blossom on each breast and Erin had Beth Erin and Clara Erin on each of hers, with Amy Erin in her arms. Lynn and I kissed our wives and the babies before Lynn ran up the stairs to retrieve her daughters.

After handing Amy Erin off to her big sister Margaret, the two wives sat at the table. Lynn returned with an infant at each breast and that look of divine contentment she always gets when she nurses any of the babies or spouses.

“You are very late for breakfast.” Said a very in charge eldest daughter as she fed a bottle to her sister.

“Sorry Margaret. We were taking a long shower and kissing.”

“Ok.” Margaret said and went back to her breakfast.

Simple answers to simple questions.

After breakfast, as we were cleaning up, Erin spoke to no one in particular.

“Hey, you know what I would like to do tonight?”

“I can guess.” Lynn answered as she wiped some leaking milk off her wife’s large nipples.

“Beside that.” Erin kissed Lynn’s nose. “I would like to go to the Bar-Bar. It has been forever since we have all been there and seen Mark and the Brothers and everyone else.” Erin looked at her bald wife with a little sadness.

“Great idea!” Lynn said. “I talk to Marcus every day for business, but you’re right, it would be nice to go and see everyone. Let me call Mom and Dad and see if they are available to watch the kids.”

“They aren’t.” Blossom jumped in. “I talked with Dad yesterday and he said that Mom had some big surprise for him, and they were going to spend the night ‘celebrating’. Try Dara and Trent. Trent loves playing Scrabble with the girls.”

“Especially when Dara sits naked on his lap and kibitzes.” Lynn said.

“Yeah, I’ve seen that. They sure do love each other.” Erin said.

“Love and lust and care. A match made in heaven. I wonder how long before you three become grandmothers?” I looked at my three wives.

“Really?” Lynn asked.

“Yeah. I’m already a grandpa and it would be nice to have some of this beautiful company join the club.” I said.

“Good save, Lover.” Lynn patted my butt.

“Call the kids and let’s see if we can make it a date.” I instructed Lynn.

Dara and Trent were happy to come over when we invited them. That evening we all headed up to the bedroom to get dressed for the evening. I was ready first, no surprise. I went downstairs while the wives were still putting on make-up and playing grab ass and giving each other titty-twisters.

I was in the middle of an intense game of Sorry with my girls when Blossom came down. She was wearing a cute frilly top, that made it look like she had breasts, and a nice pair of what looked like painted on jeans.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.