The Strawberry Patch Book 3 - Life On The Savannah - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 3 - Life On The Savannah

Copyright© 2019 by Writer Mick

Chapter 19: Lynn and Erin’s Date

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: Lynn and Erin’s Date - The Third in The Strawberry Patch Series. The O'Dell Family faces great tragedy and great successes together. The Babies keep everything interesting, as do the O'Dell children. The stories chapters will be posted every Sunday morning as usual. The big difference is that for this book someone finally realized how badly I needed an editor. Askepot has kindly taken on the task and has made the story so much better. Thank you for your readership.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

We woke in the morning and I turned my head to kiss each soft and warm butt cheek I was cuddled up to. Erin let out a soft moan and I looked up to see Lynn sucking on Erin’s left nipple and Erin rubbing Lynn’s nub.

“I guess that the only toy for me is your penis.”

I looked down to see Blossom’s smiling face as she opened her mouth wide and dropped her mouth onto my morning wood. And that was the start of a typical O’Dell family day. Lynn made money, Erin managed the two clubs, Blossom taught the kids, and I gathered info on our CDL’s and checked to see if we could find a bus driver to teach us how to drive our bus when we got it.

At the end of the day as we exited our shower, Erin and Lynn were holding hands as they approached our bed. Blossom cuddled to me and we laid there and listened to our wives as Blossom made love to my cock and balls.

“I am looking forward to tomorrow.” Erin said.

“Me too Sweetie. After all the crap with DFS, and then the craziness of the Labor Day weekend, I need a bit of TLC with my wife.”

“I just hope that MY wife enjoys what I have planned.”

“Erin, if it is with you, I’m sure that I will.”

Lynn took Erin’s arm and wrapped it around her, pulling it to her breast as she wiggled her butt back and into her wife’s baby filled belly.

“Good night Lynn. I love you.”

“Good night Erin. I lust you.”

“Hey!” I said.

Erin kissed the back of her wife’s bald head.

“What about us? Are we not supposed to have a good night? Don’t you love us?”

“Blossom O’Dell, if I did not have my hands full of my wife’s tits I would spank you. And our husband.”

“What did I do? I was just laying here playing with Blossom’s butt.”

“You were going to say something.” Erin insisted.

“Was not.” My snappy come back.

“Not even good night?” Erin responded.

“Well of course I was going to say that, AND I love you.” I affirmed.

“Well?”

“Well what, Erin?”

“Are you going to say it?”

I rolled over and took my hand from Blossom’s little butt. I scooted over and wrapped my arm around my first two wives and wedged my erection between Erin’s butt cheeks.

“I love you Erin O’Dell and Lynn O’Dell. Forever. Blossom and I were going to let you have the night to yourselves since tomorrow is your date. But if you want I can take care of your butt instead of Blossom’s.”

“Don’t you dare start playing with my wife’s butt. You know how she gets; besides it might go off!” Lynn warned.

“Hey!” Erin said defensively.

Lynn clutched Erin’s hand to her breast, possessively. I got on my elbow and kissed Lynn’s head and patted her bare hip. Then I scooted down and kissed Erin’s soft pillowy ass, causing her to purr into her wife’s ear.

I chuckled and rolled back over to take Blossom in my arms and kiss her while running my hand all over her belly. Blossom tried to roll on top of me but was stopped by her belly. She reached out and touched Erin’s shoulder.

“Good night Erin, I love you. Good night Lynn, I love you. In case I am sleeping when you guys get going in the morning, have a great date.”

The bed shook behind me and then I felt a smack on my butt.

“Come here, you two.”

Erin and Lynn were now on their knees in the middle of the bed. Blossom and I joined them, and we hugged and shared one of our four-way kisses and as was our custom as soon as our lips and tongues broke contact we spoke the most important word in our marriage, together.

“Forever.”

Lynn and Erin went back to their cuddle and Blossom and I went back to ours. In a very short time, thanks to my hand softly tracing shapes around her little butt cheek, Blossom was quietly snoring. The bed moved, ever so slightly as Erin and Lynn slid out of our bed as soon as they thought that Blossom and I were asleep. I smiled when it was quiet again and soon I joined my small, loving wife in sleep.

Erin and Lynn quietly walked out of the bedroom and closed the door behind them.

“Shhh.”

Lynn had Erin by the hand and led her towards the babies’ rooms. They stopped in each of the kids rooms and standing arm and arm, spent several minutes looking down at their sleeping infants. Lynn rested her head on Erin’s taller shoulder. When Lynn was ready, she lifted her head and kissed Erin and led her out of the last room, stopping only to go to the hall’s linen closet and grab a heavy blanket.

The two wives walked down the stairs and out the back door. They wrapped the blanket around themselves and walked, arm in arm, out to the tree. The cool air and the cold grass on their feet should have caused them to shiver, but the blanket and their love warmed them. At the tree they hugged and knelt at Taylor Erin’s grave. They both bowed their heads and said a personal prayer. Then out there in the dark, away from their wife and husband, they did something that they had never done in all their marriage.

Lynn laid back and spread her legs opening herself up to her wife. Erin crawled between her wife’s legs and got as close as she could to the strawberry patch.

“Hello, babies? This is Erin mom. We need to talk and I’m hoping that I’m doing it right. Your mother and I have a date tonight and I hope that we are going to have a good time. But first you need to know that your mother is still feeling that it is her fault that you lost your sister. She thinks that because she shot the bad guy he killed your sister. Please talk to her tonight and let her know that it isn’t her fault. She is still hurting. Thank you and I love you and can’t wait to meet you when you come out to join your family.”

Erin finished with a long French kiss deep into the middle of the strawberry patch.

She then kissed Lynn and rolled onto her back and opened her legs exposing her sparse patch of blonde hair and her warm pink center. Even in the dark, Lynn could see her target and she moved right to Erin’s vagina.

“Hi babies, this is Lynn mom. Your mother is making me do this and I guess I really need to. I feel like I killed Taylor Erin. I feel like I took away your Daddy’s girl, too. I have tried to get my head right, but I get these dreams and when I look at the tree and see Margaret standing here I feel so bad. It would help if you could calm me down and let me know that the girls and you don’t hate me. I know everyone say that they love me, but I don’t feel like it. Please help me.”

Lynn then gave Erin a big wet French kiss with a little nibble on her clit just for good luck. The two stood and walked back to the deck and laid down on the big lounge chair that held all four of them if they were friendly. They reclined on the big lounge chair and cuddled up under the blanket and fell asleep for several hours.


“Lynn Mom.”

“Yes?”

“We can’t help you.”

“Why?”

“Because this is a problem inside you.”

“So I am going to have to live with this hurt forever?”

“If you want to.”

“If I want to?”

“Yes.”

“But I don’t want to.”

“Then don’t.”


Lynn woke gently and felt the warm body of her wife wrapped around her. Erin’s soft pubic hair pressed into Lynn’s leg and Erin’s hand closed with a gentle handful of strawberry patch. Her movement woke her wife.

“Did you dream?”

“Did you?”

“I asked first.”

“I did.”

“What did they say?”

“They said that they loved us and that they always would. That they would be gone when the last baby came but would be back with the first pregnancy of our child.”

“That is not what they said to me.”

“What did they say to you?”

“The babies said that they can’t help me with my guilt over Taylor Erin’s death and that I can choose to not live with it.”

“So, what are you going to do?”

“I want to accept what they say, but it feels like I am doing something wrong if I deny my part in her death.”

“You had no part in her death. Do you really think that after the rapes, they wouldn’t have killed every one of our babies to cover it up? Taylor Erin attacked the man to save us. I look at her as being a very loving and brave girl. And Lover? If I don’t blame you for the death of my own daughter, why should you blame you?”

“I just keep thinking I could have done something.”

“And our husband thinks he could have done something more than lay on the ground bleeding.”

Lynn took Erin into her arms and hugged her as she laid her head on one of Erin’s huge breasts. Erin stroked her wife’s head and hummed to her.

“I would like to cuddle up in a bed. Is there one open?”

“Yes, the guest room next to the baby’s nursery.”

“Let’s go cuddle.”

When they woke there was the rumble of awake children outside the door. They walked into the master bathroom and Erin peed first, then stood while Lynn went second. They showered together and after drying off, walked downstairs to see their family. As they walked into the kitchen everyone applauded and Blossom stood and handed each of her wives a small box.

“You two need to get dressed and go out together. I know that you have things planned, but we think you should spend the day together and not just the evening and night. We would like to give you these gifts to help make your day more interesting. Now take them and get upstairs and get dressed and get out of here.” Blossom gave and evil grin to her big blonde wife. “Oh, and be very careful.”

Lynn and Erin walked back up the stairs and opened the box. Inside they found two egg shaped things with an antenna sticking out of them, and two small buttons and batteries. Erin opened the instructions and giggled.

“Lover, these are remote controlled vibrators. We stick them in our pussies and they sit against our g-spots with the antenna sticking out and then I take the remote control for yours and you take the one for mine. We walk around giving each other little zaps all day.” Erin giggled.

“Sweetie put mine in.” Lynn said anxiously.

The two women inserted their gifts into the other and then hit the remotes and jumped in surprise. Then they swapped remotes and laid on the bed and zapped each other into several orgasms before dressing and staggering down the stairs and out of the front door. Before they had reached the gate, the two lovers were having way too much fun.

Outside the gate they walked hand in hand and spent time alone. Every once in a while, they would zap each other just a little. It felt like while they were walking, someone was sliding a finger into them and playing with their G-spot.

Lynn and Erin walked, or maybe waddled is more accurate, down to the park and sat on a sunny park bench to watch the local children play. The other moms, women who knew them and their family history and some even more pregnant than they were, sat with them or stopped to chat about typical mom stuff like due dates and how it feels to be pregnant.

Occasionally Erin or Lynn would jump a little or jerk suddenly. The other ladies asked if they were ok and Lynn smiled, looked at her wife, who nodded her consent.

“Don’t tell anyone, but we each have a wireless vibrator in us, and I have the remote control for Erin’s vibrator, and she has mine.”

“No! I’ve heard of those. They really work?” One of the pregnant moms asked.

“Oh, these work.” Erin said as Lynn zapped her again.

“I need to get one of those. My husband will enjoy it.”

“He might enjoy it more if you put it in him. A little zap to the prostate could be fun.” Lynn said.

“Have you done that with Paul?”

“Not yet, but I can see it in the future.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.