The Strawberry Patch Book 3 - Life On The Savannah - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 3 - Life On The Savannah

Copyright© 2019 by Writer Mick

Chapter 13: Paul And Erin’s Date Part 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Paul And Erin’s Date Part 1 - The Third in The Strawberry Patch Series. The O'Dell Family faces great tragedy and great successes together. The Babies keep everything interesting, as do the O'Dell children. The stories chapters will be posted every Sunday morning as usual. The big difference is that for this book someone finally realized how badly I needed an editor. Askepot has kindly taken on the task and has made the story so much better. Thank you for your readership.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

The night before date night I pulled Lynn and Blossom aside after our showers and before we went to bed.

“Ladies, tomorrow is my date night with Erin, and I need to let you know that it is my plan to basically ignore everyone else but her and her babies. I hope you don’t mind, since I hope that you will do the same on your dates.”

“Baby, of course we don’t mind. All I would say is make sure that you don’t make the other girls feel left out.”

“I would never, but I would ask that you talk to them, so they know what is going on, ok?”

“Of course, Lover. So, you are going to actually have a date DAY not a date night?”

“I guess that is closer to correct. When we go to bed tonight, would you mind sleeping together so I have Erin all to myself? I want to go to sleep with her in my arms and wake up the same way.”

“I think Blossom and I can stand to sleep cuddled together. Don’t you, Baby?”

“Oh, Lover, I think I can get by under those conditions.”

Blossom leaned over and kissed Lynn on her cheek. The two crawled into bed and went to one side of our double king and cuddled up. I got into the other side and when Erin came back in I patted the bed and she snuggled in beside me. We kissed and she looked at her wives.

“What’s with those two?”

“I think they wanted to be alone.”

“I guess that means we are stuck with each other tonight.”

“Erin, after all we have been through in the past years, that is not a funny joke. I am not stuck with you, you are stuck with me, because I love you and I will never let you go.”

“I know, I love you too, and I am honored to be stuck with you and stuck next to you and stuck by you ... over and over.”

We kissed again.

“Actually, Sweetie, I told them that our date night was starting tonight.”

“Really?”

“Yup, it is going to be a date day. How do you want to start it off?”

I was expecting Erin to ask for a wild butt party, but she looked me in the eyes as hers began to water.

“Would you please hold me tight and let me wake up in your arms?”

“Oh, yes. Where do you want me?”

She pushed me onto my back and after pulling my arm out so she could lay on it, she threw her leg over my thighs, pressing her sparse blond pubes against me. She then lifted her bottom breast, so it rested against me and laid her top breast on my chest. She then took my free hand and pulled it onto her top breast and placed her own hand on top of mine.

“There. Kiss me good night.”

We kissed, and she began to trace lazy shapes around the back of my hand, and I snuggled my face against the side of her head, taking in the clean smell of her hair.

“Good night, Mrs. Erin O’Dell.”

“Good night, Mr. Paul O’Dell.”


We woke up in the same position with two differences. The arm Erin was laying on was now under her butt, instead of under her shoulders, and her hand was resting on my morning wood. I looked down at her and stirred a bit.

“Good morning, Paul O’Dell.”

“Good morning, Erin O’Dell.”

“Do you have to pee, or are you just happy to see me?”

“Yup”

“Come on.”

We rose, noting that our wives were already gone, and walked into the shower and after starting the warm water rain shower we held each other, kissed good morning, and peed. I couldn’t tell if the warm wetness running down my leg was water coming out of the shower head or Erin.

“I have never figured out why we do this.”

“Me either. I just like it.”

“Me too.”

“I’m done, would you please shake it for me?”

Erin took my penis and shook it three times.

“Sweetie, they say that if you shake it more than twice, you are playing with it.”

“Oh. Well, if I am already playing with it, I see no reason to stop.”

Erin’s hands became slippery as she squirted some soap in one and began to clean/stroke my now erect penis. I took her face in my hands and kissed her softly, yet with a lot of passion.

“Paul, would you please put it in my butt?”

“Sweetie, I would love to.”

As Erin continued to soap up my cock and balls I reached for the soap dispenser and squirted a good amount of soap in my hand. I applied the soft gel to Erin’s pillowy bottom and after sliding down the crack between her cheeks I found her pucker and slid my finger right in.

“You seem to be ready already. Are you?”

“Yes please.”

The pop of my glans entering her anus brought a sigh of contentment from my largest wife. I pulled back and deposited more soap on my shaft and pushed all the way in. Erin took over and used her hands on the shower wall to push herself back onto me. We developed our rhythm quickly, and with Erin frigging herself, she was soon close.

“Paul, cum deep inside me.”

“Gladly.”

I pumped her a few more times as she tightened her grip and came.

“Now Sweetie, Now!”

I pushed deep and let loose. Each pulse was met by a flexing of her anus, until I was drained. I began to pull back.

“No. Stay in me. Wash my back please.”

“Ok.”

I soaped up her back and washed her whole back, from the top of her butt cheeks to the sides of her huge hanging, swinging, breasts up to her neck. When I was done, I was still being held in place by her anal muscles.

“I love you.”

“I love you, Erin. Are you ok?”

“For some reason, last night was ... just ... wonderful. Please don’t think badly of me, but it was the first time in a while that I really felt like we were married.”

“I know. That’s why I thought it was so important that we all start dating each other. I know how much I love you and Lynn and Blossom. But it just seems that with all that has gone on that we don’t get the chance to put an exclamation point to the words ‘I love you’.”

“So, what is your plan for today? That is once I let go of you and you and your juice leak out of my butt.”

“I thought that we would spend some time making love and then spend some time fucking and then I wanted to spend some family time with you and our daughters. This afternoon, I wanted to take you shopping and spend some time together and this evening I want to take you out for a special dinner. Then I want to make love to you and fall asleep in your loving arms.”

Erin was still bent over and was enjoying how I moved my hands around her back as I spoke. Turning her head, she smiled and gave a push, forcing me out of her bottom. She spun around and wrapped her arms around me, planting a passionate kiss on my lips and sucking my tongue deep into her mouth.

When we broke the kiss, we looked into each other’s tear-filled eyes.

“Would you please clean up your mess. It’s running down my legs. Then we can finish washing up.”

I picked up Erin’s pipe cleaner, soaping it and sliding it into her back channel in order to begin the cleanup. I moved the small tool in and out with a circular twist as I cleaned her rectum, until the pipe cleaner began to come out clean. I soaped my hands and washed the pipe cleaner and then washed down her legs, from her pussy to her feet. After a good rinse, I inspected my work and gave her sparse blonde pubic patch my kiss of approval before spreading her lips.

“Good morning my babies. I am going to spend the whole day giving special attention to your mother and sisters and you. I hope that you feel how much I love you and that you know how much your mother and sisters love you as well.”

I finished with a kiss to her vagina, French, of course. Erin kissed me when I stood, tears in her eyes, just like every time I talk to her babies, then she copied all of the things I had done for her, with the only difference being her kiss of approval lasted until I came in her mouth.

“Come on, let’s take our girls for a walk so I can show off our family to the neighborhood.”

We dressed and went down to the kitchen to find a full breakfast ready for us and our girls. The moms were smiling and waiting for us.

“It took you long enough.” Lynn smiled.

“Mother, the food is going to get cold.” Margaret gave us a look of disapproval.

“Well, we are sorry, but I was showing your father how much I love him.”

“Ok.” Margaret smiled.

Simple answers to simple questions. We ate, got up, and I kissed Margaret and wiped a bit of syrup off her chin, causing a little giggle. Margaret led Erin up to our bathroom, where Erin got her toothbrush, then Margaret led her mother to she and her sister’s bathroom where they brushed their teeth together before returning to the family room where I was entertaining Penelope and Paula.

“Ok, Sweetie, what is next?” She kissed my bald head.

“I want us to spend some time together. You and me and our daughters. I want to walk over to the park, and I want people to see what a loving family looks like. I want people to look at you and see a woman who knows how to make babies for her loving husband.”

“Oh my. Really?”

“Really.”

“Well then, let’s go!”

We got dressed and Erin put our triplets in their stroller, and I made sure the three oldest were properly dressed for the weather before we headed out the door. I was pushing Amy, Beth, and Clara in their stroller, with Margaret holding my hand and Penelope’s. Erin was holding Penelope and Paula’s hands. We were greeted by smiles and waves by almost everyone we met. I say almost, because some of our neighbors still don’t know what to make of our family.

People stopped and chatted with Erin and I, and Margaret as well. She was a regular chatterbox and made it a point to introduce her sisters to everyone who stopped to talk. We walked for about 30 minutes, going to the park and playing on the swings and feeding the ducks in the pond for well over an hour, and then we looped around and walked 30 minutes back so that we approached the Savannah from the other direction.

As we approached the Savannah, I looked at the gate, still thinking about an idea that had popped into my head a while back. Margaret punched in the code to open the gate and we proudly, and tiredly, walked into the house.

“That was wonderful! It made us look like our own little family. Let’s put the girls down for their nap.” Erin said after hugging me.

Before we could do anything, Margaret was off and out the back door and onto the deck to be with her moms and sisters. Erin and I took our five other girls upstairs to their rooms and put them down for their naps. They all konked out quickly thanks to the nice fresh air we had been breathing and the play at the park.

“Paul. I might need a nap before we go out tonight.”

“If you want to lay down, I will come with you.”

“You better not cum without me.”

“Would you mind a nice long cuddle, Erin?”

“Never.”

Erin and I stripped down and laid down in our bed. She placed her breasts on my chest, as she had last night, and laid her leg across my thighs. Erin kissed my cheek and placed a hand on my growing erection.

“What have we here?” She asked.

“We have what I always have when I am around you.”

“But I thought that you wanted to cuddle.”

“I do. Just ignore it and it will go away.”

Erin laid her hand on my erection and we fell asleep. When we woke, after a very refreshing two hours, my penis was soft, and Erin’s hand was warm. She stirred and gently fondled my jewels.

“Hi.” Erin greeted my waking.

“Hi.”

“That was wonderful.”

“It was.” I said.

“Do you have to pee?”

“No. Why?” I asked.

“I haven’t nursed the babies today and my breasts feel really full.”

“And?” I asked.

“And, it would make me feel a lot better if you could give me some relief.”

“And?” I asked with a silly smile on my face.

“And, if you do, I will give you some relief while you nurse.” She gently stroked my penis.

“Works for me.”

We shifted so that Erin was sitting up with her back on the headboard. I lay across her lap and took the first nipple offered, latched onto it. Once we were both in a comfortable position, I began to gently suckle my wife and Erin began to slowly stroke my penis until it was erect.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.