The Strawberry Patch Book 3 - Life On The Savannah - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 3 - Life On The Savannah

Copyright© 2019 by Writer Mick

Chapter 12: Taking A Dive

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Taking A Dive - The Third in The Strawberry Patch Series. The O'Dell Family faces great tragedy and great successes together. The Babies keep everything interesting, as do the O'Dell children. The stories chapters will be posted every Sunday morning as usual. The big difference is that for this book someone finally realized how badly I needed an editor. Askepot has kindly taken on the task and has made the story so much better. Thank you for your readership.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

Boom!

Thud!

Blackness!


Daddy?”

“Yes Babies.”

“You’ve done it again.”

“Oh oh.”


“Paul?”

It was Lynn.

“Oh, my head.”

“Paul?”

That was Erin.

“Huh?”

“Paul are you alright?”

That was Blossom.

“Who?”

“Oh shit. Paul O’Dell, if you are trying to play a joke, I am going to kill you. You will not put me through this again.” Lynn sounded ready to burst.

“Lynn?”

“Oh, yes.” She sounded very relieved.

“Where am I?” I asked.

“You are in the cool down room at The Club-Club.” Erin said.

“Why?” I was still groggy.

“You dove off the stage again, and hit your head, again. You really need to stop hitting your head on shit.” Blossom said.

“I didn’t hit my head the first two times. The first two times, I was hit.”

“Regardless, your head has taken a beating again.” Lynn responded.

“Wait! Someone grabbed one of you. Someone hit someone.”

“Yup. A guy was pushing himself on me.” Lynn said. “He grabbed me, and I slapped him. He slapped me and Blossom got between us and she got hit. Erin stepped in and punched the guy in the face and broke his nose and he punched her. Then you dove off the stage.”

“Your heads collided and you both hit the floor head first. The guy is still out and is in bad shape. After he hit Erin and you knocked him to the floor, Erin kicked the shit out of him. She did a number on his face and balls with her pointy toed boots. Blossom got a hold of her and wrapped herself around Erin and stopped her. The police and EMT’s are here.” Lynn stroked my head.

“Is the band done?” My head was clearing.

“Yeah. You could say that. When you dove off the stage and Erin took to the guy, they all jumped off the stage and cleared the area in case the guy had friends. Wendy grabbed her girlfriend and got her out of the way. Then security started clearing the dance floor and the servers began to clear tickets. It is a tribute to our crowd that only four tickets skipped out.” Lynn continued her explanation.

“Ok, let’s go out onto the floor and check with the cops and the EMT’s. Did anyone else get hurt?”

“Nope. After you two hit the floor and Erin wailed on the guy, security cleared the floor.”

I sat up and Lynn helped me stand. I walked out of the cooling off room. The police had entered the room and the EMT’s were in the corner to the right side of the stage working on the guy and they had Erin and Blossom off to the left side of the stage working on them. I walked over to my wives using Lynn to steady me.

When the EMT’s saw me, one of the guys began to focus on me. He asked me to sit on a bar chair and he checked my eyes and did the blood pressure and all that stuff. After a few more minutes, he told me that I had a slight concussion and he suggested that I not go to sleep for a few hours, just to be safe and he told Lynn that if I should still have a headache in the morning that I should get to a doctor, fast.

The police then came over and started asking me questions. I answered all of the questions honestly and when I was done, the officer joined his colleagues and compared notes. We must have all said the same thing because we were told to go home. The EMT’s took the guy to the ER and I tried to help pack up the band stuff but was told by everybody to go away.

I went to the Green Room to find Gwen, Bill, Dara, Trent and all of the kids packed and ready to leave. Lynn had followed me up and as soon as Erin and Blossom joined us we all made our way to our SUVs and we drove home.

“Wait! What about the bands?”

“Ronnie is going to see that Ryan and his guys get back to the hotel and tomorrow we will get them to the airport. All you have to worry about right now is staying awake for another hour and a half and then cuddling with Erin and Blossom. Mom and Dad and I will get the kids to bed and they can sleep in their usual guest room or the apartment if they don’t want to drive home.”

“What am I going to do for an hour and a half? Play with myself?”

“No, but if you feel the need one of us will play with you.”

Lynn smiled and patted me on the leg as we drove home.

“Did you talk to Erin about your date night?”

“Nope, I never had a chance.”

“Well there is a good way to kill the time before you go to bed. Besides she and Blossom are probably feeling upset about the end of the night and the way the set finished.”

“And kicking the shit out of a customer.”

“Nope, I don’t think that is bothering her at all. If Blossom had not wrapped her up, I think she might have killed the guy.”

“She was that vicious?”

“Paul, she was THE quintessential mama bear protecting her own. When that guy hit Blossom, and then her, she went nuts. Remind me to not piss her off. That is 5’10” and 165 pounds of powerful woman.”

“You said that they both got hit. Are they ok?”

“Blossom got slapped across the face and there will be some bruising. Erin has a fucking huge black eye.”

“And I have a splitting headache.”

“Yeah I’ll just have to keep an eye on you.”

“Other than the physical injuries, how are you, and they, feeling?”

“I don’t know about now, but before we left the Club, Erin was still agitated, and Blossom was really upset. I think Erin going all mama bear on that guy upset Blossom a lot more than her getting hit. I’m fine, someone had to hold it together while you guys went all redneck ninja.”

“You’re gonna break down first chance, aren’t you?”

“Yeah, I’m fighting it off pretty hard right now. When we get home, and everyone is settled down, I am going to need a serious cuddle.”

“You got it.”

We pulled up to the Savannah gate and as it lifted, I had that idea again. Our little caravan drove into the garage and parked. All of the mom’s got to work putting all of the kids and babies to bed. Everyone went down sweet and quiet. Bill and Gwen went, hand in hand, to the apartment above the garage. Trent and Dara took the far guest room.

Lynn and I walked around the house, turning off lights and closing the house down. Lynn set the security system to active and we made our way to the family room to find Erin and Blossom with glasses of red wine. They handed us our glasses and we sat on the couch, sipping our wine in silence for several minutes.

“Does anyone have anything to say about tonight?” I looked at my wives.

No one said a word.

“Ok, I’ll start. What happened? Lynn, why did you slap the guy?”

“He told me that I was a whore. He said that since you got to fuck so many women, he should be able to fuck me, and he actually put his hands on me. So, I smacked him.”

“Then?”

“Then I stepped in front of him, pushed him back, and told him to back off from my wife and he hit me.” Blossom added.

“Then I stepped in and punched him in the face, and he hit me.” Erin began to get that pissed off look on her face.

“Then you dove off the stage and did a flying head butt on him and bounced his head off the floor along with yours when you landed. Erin got her wits about her and just kicked the cowboy shit out of him.” Blossom finished.

“I hate to say this, but do we need to stop you ladies going to the Club?” I asked.

“Fuck no! No asshole is going to keep me out of my own fucking bar!” Erin exploded.

“Whoa, whoa, easy Sweetie. I am trying to figure a way to keep you three safe.”

“Yeah. And to stop yourself from head butting concrete floors.” Lynn said.

“I would head butt God if I needed to in order to keep my wives safe.” I replied.

“Let’s just stop you from bumping your head anymore ... at all ... ever again.” Lynn patted my leg.

“Well, I need to stay up for a bit so, Lynn, Blossom, why don’t you go to bed, and Erin can stay with me. I think Blossom needs to cuddle with you, and Erin needs me to calm her down. Besides she and I have a date to work out.”

“Ok, Lover.” Said Lynn.

Blossom took Lynn’s hand and they went up the stairs to the bedroom. They stopped every few steps to kiss and let their hand caress each other. We could still hear the giggles when they were all the way upstairs.

“I think Lynn and Blossom are going to be ok. How about you? Unleashing a full-fledged Erin Mom on that asshole had to be stressful.” I asked as we assumed our cuddling position on the couch.

“I am still a little buzzed. The adrenaline is a real rush. I think I see now why guys box or do MMA. Hitting and getting hit really brings out the animal.”

“Yeah, but this isn’t over. You hurt the guy. He IS going to sue us.”

“For what?”

“Excessive force?”

“I did hit him kind of hard.”

“And you did it while he was on the floor.”

“We can’t worry about that until it happens. So, what about our date? What do you want to do?” Erin asked.

“Other than fucking each other’s brains out?”

“Yeah, other than that. Actually, my ideas for all of our dates have a lot of fucking our brains out. How about you?”

“Erin, you know me. I’m a romantic. If it is my date with you, it will be a romantic evening.”

“With lots of fucking brains out?”

“I suppose if I have too.” I said with just enough sadness to push her buttons.

“I am, uh, still wearing the pointy toed boots you know.”

“Um, maybe I should rephrase that.”

Erin laughed at my reply and wrapped her arms around me. She was shaking a bit as the rest of the adrenaline wore off.

“Paul, help me get these clothes off, please.”

“Especially the pointy toed boots?”

“Yeah, especially the boots. I need a naked cuddle.”

“Me too.”

I stood and pulled her to her feet, unbuckling the belt on her skirt first, then unzipping the skirt and pulling it down off of her full hips. I hooked the sides of her panties and brought them down. I knelt to administer a little mouth to pussy resuscitation, before standing to unbutton her blouse and sliding it slowly down her back and arms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.