The Strawberry Patch Book 3 - Life On The Savannah - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 3 - Life On The Savannah

Copyright© 2019 by Writer Mick

Chapter 11: Labor Day Part 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Labor Day Part 2 - The Third in The Strawberry Patch Series. The O'Dell Family faces great tragedy and great successes together. The Babies keep everything interesting, as do the O'Dell children. The stories chapters will be posted every Sunday morning as usual. The big difference is that for this book someone finally realized how badly I needed an editor. Askepot has kindly taken on the task and has made the story so much better. Thank you for your readership.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

Trent and Dara arrived for our BBQ dinner just after Bill and Gwen. The four of them immediately took off their clothes and headed for the Herd in the back yard. The wives put on a show by nursing all of the babies, while Carla fed Beth Erin a bottle.

“Ronnie, I can’t wait until I get to do this like Erin, Lynn and Blossom.”

“Carla, we’ll just have to keep on practicing.”

“Fuck practice! Rehearsal is over, I want to get on stage and make a baby.”

Ronnie kissed the top of her head and rubbed her shoulder. My guys were getting used to seeing the women’s breasts, so they mostly ignored the scene. As much as any man could ignore Erin’s magnificent huge breasts. Just then, the unexpected happened. Carla whipped out her breasts and Beth Erin, knowing what a tit was for, immediately latched on causing a little shriek from Carla.

“Don’t ask, I just had the urge.” Carla said as she unlatched a confused baby and presented her with the bottle again.

“Hey! Can I show off too?” Wendy said as she lifted her top and let her nice brown beauties out in the air.

“Carla, when you have our kids you can let them hang out all you want.”

“Ronnie, I kind of like the way they look.” I chuckled.

“Paul shut up and don’t encourage her. If those two had their way, we would play naked.”

“I would like to rehearse naked. Wouldn’t you Wendy?” Carla teased.

“I would like that. But I would rather see more naked women. Lynn has a fabulous bush and Blossom has a fantastic pussy.”

Wendy waggled her eyebrows.

“Paul, are they like this all the time?” Ryan asked.

“Yup! It has gotten worse since Carla and Ronnie have gotten together. Wendy is gay so she just wants to see more of my wives.”

“I am not interested in any of them romantically, I’m like you guys. I like seeing tits, ass and pussy too.”

“Wendy, if you will show off those brown beauties, I am sure that my wives will gladly put theirs on display. Hey, when are you going to bring a date to our BBQ’s?”

“Can I do that?” Wendy suddenly looked very serious as she tucked her dark brown breasts back into her clothes.

“Wendy! You know all of the gang in the band have been bringing their girlfriends, what made you think that you couldn’t too?”

“I guess I was suffering from social conditioning?”

“At the next BBQ, you better have someone on your arm.”

Wendy looked at Carla and then at my wives and me. Her eyes watered up a bit.

“Thank you. You have no idea how left out I’ve felt watching you loving couples and not being able to take part.” She said.

“We’re sorry. If Erin or Blossom or I had known that was going on we would have told you. Now you have to bring a date, or we are gonna get pissed.” Lynn softly demanded as she hugged the dark-skinned woman.

“Come on, girls!” Erin stood and waved for her wives, Carla and Wendy, and the Herd, to follow her.

She led the women into the house and after a few minutes the five women returned followed by my daughters and all were naked. The women stopped and posed with their fists on their hips, while the Herd ran out into the yard and did their little girl thing. Of the women, Carla and Wendy were the only ones with no pubic hair.

“Oh my God!” Ryan mumbled.

Everyone turned to look in the direction he was staring, and everyone froze.

“Well that was unexpected. Erin?”

“Yes, Sweetie?”

“What are you doing?”

“Oh, come on Paul. We have been beating around the bush about this. Either we are family and we go naked around our own home or we aren’t.”

All the guys turned and looked at me and I just shrugged.

“Guys, step into my office.” I said as turned and headed for the house waving for the men to follow me. I led the guys, in silence, through the house and up the stairs to my bedroom. There we found all of the women’s clothes, folded and neatly placed on the bed.

“Guys, Erin is right. My family runs around the house naked and we have been talking about doing it when you all are here for BBQ’s and the like. I’ve always considered my bandmates to be my family, and Erin obviously has finally decided that as well. So, I’m gonna strip because I have three wives to keep happy. Ronnie, time to whip out the weapon and make Carla happy. The rest of you can do what makes you comfortable.”

“Paul, what do I do with my boner?” Boomer asked.

“Boomer, you’re the drummer. Beat it!” Ronnie said and broke up the tension in the room.”

“Well damn, I ain’t been naked around a mess of women in a few decades, it’ll be interesting just to see if the War Machine will still get up.” Leon, Ryan’s bass player, laughed and began to strip.

In a few minutes all the guys were naked and looking at one another.

“Men! It is time to show the ladies that we have balls as big as theirs.” I headed for the door as I spoke.

The men all followed me back down the stairs and out onto the deck. We stood on the deck, the shy ones in the back, and watched the five women just walking around the yard like normal clothed folks. No running or jumping jacks or overt bending over. That being said, by the time we had all walked back out into the back yard, all of the men had boners and all of the women applauded.

Carla took a hold of Ronnie’s erection and walked him out into the yard. I looked at everyone and shrugged my shoulders, until Erin took my erection and led me out towards Taylors grave.

Carla was leading Ronnie off to the far side of the yard and they were having a quiet talk as she stroked him. Erin had a firm hold on my erection and was talking as we approached our daughter’s grave. She managed to stroke me as we walked.

“Paul, hearing what Wendy said made me realize that we have not had Marcus over since you have been back. We had Bosco and Teri over, but not the Brothers. Those folks are our friends too, and I do not want to grow away from them.”

“I agree. So why are we out here by Taylor Erin to talk about this?”

“For one thing, because I wanted the guys to see us together. I figured that if I was playing with your dick, they would all be focused on that and not each other for a few minutes. That would get them at least used to being close to one another and naked.”

“So, you think that giving me a hand job in front of them would be ok?”

“It’s not in front of them, and you have your back towards them, so they can’t really see anything.” Erin squeezed me and brought me closer to the edge.

“What is the next thing? You said, ‘for one thing’, and that usually means that you have a list to go over.”

“The next thing? Because Carla and I wanted to give our men a handjob and she didn’t feel like she could do it in front of everybody. Are you getting close?”

“A little.” I reached up and caressed her leaking left breast.

Erin used her free hand to squeeze her left breast and squirt a copious amount of milk onto her hand and my cock, making the sliding smoother. The smoother movement and the warmth of the milk brought me to the edge, and I let out a little moan. Erin looked into my eyes and took hold of my balls, and squeezed just enough to set me off. I let loose spurt after spurt, out onto the grass.

“That’s right, squirt it like you did when you put Taylor and Margaret inside me.”

When I finished, Erin squeezed and milked out my last few drops onto her fingers and then licked her fingers clean. My penis was soft, but still swollen and after her fingers were nice and clean, she kissed me with her cum-flavored lips, and led me back to our family and friends, my cock firmly in her grasp. I looked over at Ronnie and he was blushing as Carla led him back too.

“Well, you four, I guess this means that everyone can go naked from now on.” Blossom declared as we approached the grill.

“Why do you say that?” I asked.

“Because if you feel comfortable to get a handjob in front of God and everyone, then just walking around naked is probably not a big deal anymore.”

“You saw that, huh?”

“WE saw that. You two, and Carla and Ronnie.”

Lynn stood and got everyone’s attention. She had her hands on her naked hips and her strawberry patch was bright and glorious in the afternoon sun.

“If everyone is going to be naked, let’s get rid of the most awkward part. Everyone, stand up.” Lynn commanded.

Everyone stood and she continued.

“Everyone take a good look at everyone’s front. Everybody get a good look at my wife’s huge tits and my firecrotch and Blossoms big pussy lips and, of course, our bellies.” She said as she rubbed her hands around her big baby bump. “Take a good look at Wendy’s big black nipples and Carla’s plump little pussy. Girls take a good look at all of the guys dicks and balls.”

Lynn looked at the collection of erections, except for Ronnie and me.

“Ladies, it is up to Carla to tell you girls about Ronnie’s cock if she wants. If you want to know about Paul’s, ask me or one of my wives. We can all tell you stories.” Lynn chuckled.

“Just don’t get to close to Paul. He shoots magic bullets and even getting close might get you knocked up with twins.” Erin chuckled.

“Or quintuplets.” I said.

“PAUL!” Erin screamed with a laugh.

“Yes Sweetie?” I did my best to sound contrite.

“Now ladies turn around so all of the guys can get an eyeful of our asses and if you want to bend over so they can properly see your pussy.” Lynn resumed control.

Erin and Blossom and Lynn all spread their cheeks and bent over. Lynn stood and turned.

“Now ladies watch while the guys turn around and show off their butts. Guys spread your legs, bend over and let the jewels and the tools hang, if they can.”

Wendy was not paying any attention at all.

“Wendy, my dear. If you want a better look at me or my wives just ask. And, just for the record, it is always a look-but-don’t-touch deal, unless you are together. We are not turning our home into an orgy pit; besides we have the kids. They don’t know about sex and nudity is just a day to day thing with them, I hope it will be for you all as well.”

“You mean y’all, Lynn?”

“Yes, of course, I forgot. Damn Texans!” Lynn smiled and shook her head before walking over to Ronnie and giving him a naked hug. Wendy looked at Blossom and raised her eyebrows. Blossom turned and bent over allowing her huge labia to stick out behind her.

“Holy shit! Sorry Blossom. You have a pussy that I will be frigging off to for years. Paul, if I hang out here too much I am going to get callouses on my clit from rubbing one out. How do you not have a constant hard-on?” Wendy was slowly running her hand around her smooth black mound.

“Actually, Wendy, when you live like this 24/7 you get used to it. I see them and I admire them, but I don’t react unless I want to.” I admitted.

“And when he wants to, it is an impressive sight. Same for me Wendy. I see my wives naked and they are just naked. But then there are times when they are the center of my sexual desires and my pussy drips I get so hot.” Blossom added.

“So now everyone has had a good look at everyone else’s goodies. No one needs to stare or hide their admiration of any of us. Ronnie and Carla won’t get embarrassed if I take a long look at his penis and the way it swings when he walks.” Lynn stepped back in.

I walked up onto the deck and looked at my family and the band members.

“We don’t do sexual stuff in front of the kids. We will hug and we will touch and kiss, but Erin does not normally just walk up to me and start to beat me off, like she did. And I don’t just bend one of the wives over the couch and bang away at them. At least not when the kids are around. I had no idea Erin was going to do what she did today.”

“Every band I have ever been a part of became my family. Our family walks around this place naked. So, I guess it is official. Whenever you are invited here, you can shed your clothes and enjoy the sun and the sights. But remember, no one touches anyone without permission and I never give permission to touch my wives.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.