The Strawberry Patch Book 3 - Life On The Savannah - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 3 - Life On The Savannah

Copyright© 2019 by Writer Mick

Chapter 10: The Holiday Stories - Labor Day Part 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Holiday Stories - Labor Day Part 1 - The Third in The Strawberry Patch Series. The O'Dell Family faces great tragedy and great successes together. The Babies keep everything interesting, as do the O'Dell children. The stories chapters will be posted every Sunday morning as usual. The big difference is that for this book someone finally realized how badly I needed an editor. Askepot has kindly taken on the task and has made the story so much better. Thank you for your readership.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

On Sunday morning, Lynn and I took Charlie and his guys to the airport. As I helped the band unloaded their stuff, Lynn and Charlie had a talk.

“Charlie, you’re family now. I expect that anytime you need down time or a place to just jam or tryout something new in public that you will keep us in mind.”

“I will Lynn and please tell Blossom again that I am in love with her BBQ. I will spread the word amongst my friends about what you are offering. I enjoyed last night more than I can tell you and so did the guys. They were playing licks I haven’t heard. Sometimes we get so programmed doing an arrangement that you forget you can change it and make if better or just different.”

“Well, Charlie, you are one of the good ones and so remember that you are always welcome in our home, even if it has nothing to do with playing music, ok?”

“I will, Lynn. Bet on it.”

“Now, there is one more thing. We don’t advertise it beforehand and we ask our friends to keep it under their hats, but we would like to make a donation to one of your favorite charities. It’s not much only $30,000, but we do the best we can.”

“Oh my! I know some wounded warriors that will appreciate that donation.”

Charlie laughed and opened his arms for a hug.

“Hey, you two get a room!”

I yelled from the back of the SUV.

“Paul, if this woman wasn’t married and I wasn’t neither, I’d be chasing her with a purpose! Hey, speaking of which, you know I do a lot of stuff for our men in uniform. If you’re interested I would like to invite you to join us sometime. Paul O’Dell, you DO have a serious voice and it should be shared. I know a lot of folks who would love it. I can see the looks on the soldiers faces when they hear The Star-Spangled Banner, I still get chills thinking of it.”

“Charlie, I promised my wives, no more touring. But if you come up with a date, now and then, and let Lynn know, I will do what I can to make it happen. Can I bring my band?”

“Of course. Thank you for a great couple of days and again, please give my thanks to your other wives. Man, I never thought that I would say anything like that.”

We shook hands, I did the same with each of the band members and they went to the gate and Lynn and I went to the SUV.

“That was awesome, you did good again, Lover.”

“I did, didn’t I. Do I get a reward?”

“I will see to it.”

I kissed her and gave her butt a squeeze.


After Lynn and I dropped off Charlie and his band at the airport, we went home and got back about an hour before Ryan and the guys from Tucker’s Music were coming over for our BBQ with Robby and the rest of the Savannah band. Our bar bus was picking up Ryan and the guys from the hotel and delivered them and their gear to the house for our BBQ lunch just before noon.

Blossom was on the deck working on the ribs and chicken. My girls were naked and running around the yard, like normal.

“Baby? Do you need me to do anything?”

It never hurts to ask.

“Not right now, Terry!”

She winked and blew me a kiss, I loved that she started to use that name between us.

“You know, you are going to have to get dressed pretty soon.”

“Why, don’t you want to show me off?’

“You know I hadn’t thought about it that way. I don’t consider myself to be a vain guy. And the thought of showing off my wives seems to be the height of vanity to me. It’s like I’d be saying ‘look what I have, and you don’t’ and I’m not like that.”

“You don’t think they’d think, look at these women that he is so proud to have in his life?”

“I think that every second of everyday and it doesn’t matter if you are dressed or not. Being naked would seem different to me. Now if YOU wanted to show off what you got because YOU are proud of it, I won’t object. Just be aware that the temptation for me to bend you over the picnic table at any time would be a constant threat. Regardless of the presence of guests.”

“Ooh, Terry! I like the way you think.”

“And I like the way you look and act and think and smell and taste and move and everything!”

We kissed, and she rubbed my growing erection and I ran a finger up between her long labia.

“Terry, you do know where my buttons are. I love you.”

“I love you too!”

I turned to see a naked Erin heading out to the yard chasing after our gigging daughters.

“I am still impressed by the size of those.” Blossom said. “Even though I get to play with them and suck milk out of them, they still impress the heck out of me. They are a thing of beauty. I really need to tell her that more often. And how she can run like that, with those huge things bouncing and flouncing around and not kill herself, is beyond me.”

“I know. I mean I’ve never had breast’s, so I don’t understand for a different reason.”

“Well Terry I have never had breasts either, at least not until you knocked me up and I grew some.”

I slowly ran my hand over Blossom’s tiny breasts, remembering the time when she was flat as a board. It used to be that just those two, almost black, hard, nipples were the only thing that stood out on her chest. We stood there and watched as Erin and her breasts romped naked all over the yard with the girls. After a while she trotted over to us, all out of breath.

“Hi! What are you two thinking about?” Her heavy breathing did amazing things to her breasts.

“We were lusting after your body.” Blossom said. “I was just admiring the way your breasts move when you run. I don’t tell you often enough how much I love you and how much your body turns me on.”

Erin hugged both of us and we exchanged loving kisses.

“Thank you, Blossom. I love you too.”

“I was just reminding myself to constantly tell you that I find you very desirable.” Blossom said. “I was admiring the way your ass moves when you run or walk or stand still. I like your ass and I would like to bend you over the picnic table and use some of my good BBQ sauce to lube you up so I can lick you while Paul’s in your butt.”

“Oh my. A BBQ butt bonk! Thanks! That makes me feel good.” Erin smiled and shook her tits at her wife.

I was just an innocent bystander. Then she turned and shook her pillowy ass at me.

“Ladies, Ryan will be here soon; do you want to run the kids up and get dressed or do you want to be naked when Ryan and the band get here?”

“I seem to remember that when we met him in Houston, he was really impressed with my breasts.”

“Actually, he was really impressed with your tits.”

“What’s the difference, Paul Sweetie?”

“Breasts are an organ that women use to feed babies. Tits are toys for lovers to play with!”

“Really?”

“Yup, it is in the Men’s Handbook.”

“So, you think that Ryan likes my man toys.”

“I will guarantee that any male that sees you loves your man toys.”

“And in a few minutes, you are going to find out for yourself. You too Baby.”

“Seriously, Paul, would you mind if we just stayed naked?”

“Would I mind, not at all. Do you mind being ogled by a group of crazy musicians?”

After a moment of consideration, Erin said, “I’m getting dressed.”

“Yeah me too. No sense showing off these massive toys to anyone but my loving husband.” Blossom tried to cup her toys.

“Blossom, really? What about showing them off to your loving wife?” I asked.

“They are massive in my heart.” Erin said lovingly.

Erin kissed both of her little wife’s nipples and giggled and they both headed for the house with their hands on the others butt.

“Come on girls. Time to get dressed!” Erin called behind her.

The Herd streamed into the house, their little naked butts wiggling along. I watched the BBQ until my wonderful little wife returned. I hugged her and thanked her again for cooking up a storm for our friends. She reminded me that I could pay her back in bed that evening. As I knelt to put a down payment on this evening, the bell rang, signaling that our friends were at the gate. I pulled my lips away from Blossom’s labia, wiped my face on one of our towels, smiled, pulled her panties up and her skirt down, and received a kiss on the lips.

“Could you taste yourself?” I asked.

“No, Terry.”

“Too bad.” I sighed.

After getting a swat on my butt from Blossom, I went to the door and opened the front gate for the bar bus delivering Ryan and his guys from the hotel right on time. When I opened the front door, Lynn came walking in, giving me a kiss, with Ryan and the guys in tow. She led them to the ballroom where they dropped off their guitars, horns and basses, with me following. Once in the ballroom, I gave my good friend a hug.

“Ryan did you get a good night’s sleep?” I asked.

“Paul, I hope you really are rich because that many rooms for these guys, at a hotel that nice, is gonna be expensive.”

“Ryan, look at this house, it won’t be a problem. Y’all hungry?”

A general reply of “Yes” caused me to lead them out through the kitchen and onto the deck.

“Ryan!”

“Blossom!”

The two hugged and kissed on the cheek.

“Damn girl, you look wonderful. This old man must know how to keep you happy.”

“Happy and pregnant. I’m due again. Only one this time and I think my last.”

“So where are the kids? I’ve heard all these stories, but I don’t see any kids.”

“Ryan, we don’t wear any clothes around the house, unless we have guests, so everyone is upstairs getting dressed.” Blossom explained.

Ryan closed his eyes and shook his head as he recalled my clothed wives from Houston.

“Guys, you are going to lose your minds over the other two wives.” Ryan told his guys.

“Other wives?” The question was asked by the new keyboard player.

“Oh, that’s right you don’t know. Paul has three women that live here as his wives and as wives to each other. Between the three of them they have, what Paul, thirteen kids?”

“Twelve now. Our oldest, Taylor Erin, was shot when our home was invaded just after Independence Day.”

“Oh shit. I am so sorry, Paul. Who was the mother?”

“Erin. The kids all have the same middle name as their mothers first name. So, Taylor Erin means that Erin was her mom. That is her grave out by the big tree.”

Just then we heard the sound of the Herd approaching and then there was a constant stream of little ones, dressed in t-shirts and shorts, heading for the back yard, followed by Erin and Lynn. Ryan stared at Erin and smiled.

“Erin, you are still the best eye filler I have ever seen.”

“Thanks Ryan, give me a hug.”

Ryan stepped forward and hugged my blonde wife.

“Erin, I just heard about your daughter. I am so sorry for your loss.”

“Thank you, Ryan.”

Erin kissed him on the cheek.

“Hey gang come on out and let me show you the yard.”

I walked everyone around to the gardens for the flowers and vegetables, over to Taylor Erin’s grave, to the new apple trees we had planted during the late summer and then back to the deck.

“This is a wonderful place, Paul. Lynn said that you guys were doing well, but I had no idea. You’ve come a long way from Houston.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.