The Strawberry Patch Book 3 - Life On The Savannah - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 3 - Life On The Savannah

Copyright© 2019 by Writer Mick

Chapter 9: I Remembered – Part 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: I Remembered – Part 2 - The Third in The Strawberry Patch Series. The O'Dell Family faces great tragedy and great successes together. The Babies keep everything interesting, as do the O'Dell children. The stories chapters will be posted every Sunday morning as usual. The big difference is that for this book someone finally realized how badly I needed an editor. Askepot has kindly taken on the task and has made the story so much better. Thank you for your readership.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

“Dad.”

“Yes, Babies.”

“Erin Mom is hurting.”

“Do you know why?”

“Erin Mom has been watching.”

“What has she been watching?”

“We don’t know.”


Suddenly, I was falling!

“Huh!?”

I woke with a start.

“Paul! What are you doing?” Erin asked, looking down at me.

“Apparently, I’m lying on the floor, half in and half out of the guest room and looking up at a beautiful blonde pussy in the front and two soft flesh pillows in the back. Beyond that a wonderful belly and two mounds of soft perfection. And I was waiting to talk to you.” I said.

“On the floor in front of the door of the guest room?” My second wife crossed her arms as I stood.

“Well it was locked last night, and I was getting tired. I would have waited next to you in bed.”

“We need to talk.” Erin said firmly.

“I don’t want to.” I said.

“You don’t?” Erin sounded surprised.

“Saying “We need to talk” is never a good sign, Erin.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well in all of those online stories about cheating spouses, that is how the husband or wife starts off telling their spouse that they want a divorce.” I was hoping to get Erin’s brain to start working.

“WHAT?!” Erin’s voice went up a couple of octaves.

“I’m just saying.” I shrugged my shoulders.

“Paul O’Dell, I should slap you upside the head and kick you square in the nuts for saying that.” Erin was almost screaming at me. “Come with me!”

Erin took me by the hand and led me out onto the deck. She pushed me down into a chair and sat on my lap. After a soft kiss, she cuddled. Now you have to understand, Erin NEVER does this, she never starts the cuddling and she never sits on my lap without me pulling her into it, so my alarm bells went off.

“Ok, Sweetie, what is wrong?” I asked with as soft and loving a voice as I could make.

“What makes you think that something is wrong? I just want to cuddle with my husband.” Erin spoke into my chest.

“You never seem to want to cuddle like this. You always want someone in YOUR lap or in YOUR arms or nursing on YOUR breasts. You never seem to want to be the one being held. Talk to me, please.”

“Well since you asked so nice. I have had two sets of twins and one set of triplets and now you have me knocked up again.”

“You are worried about the quads?”

“Paul O’Dell!” Erin started out sounding harsh and then she softened and whispered. “If you have knocked me up with four more babies ... I will love you four times more than I ever thought I could and if you give me five the time after that I will love you five times as much.”

“You won’t kick my ass four or five times harder?”

“Paul, I love being pregnant by you. I love the feeling of your babies moving around inside me. And I love you putting them there, and talking to them as they grow.”

I could feel tears dropping on my chest and was about to ask what was wrong, again when she spoke again.

“What’s the Guinness Book record for births by one woman? Or the number of multiple births by a single woman?” She was now sounding gleeful.

“I don’t know. It scares me a bit that you would be thinking of either of those records.”

“I warned you.” Erin kissed me.

“You did. So, what is the problem, Erin? Why have you been moody enough that your wives are worried about you? Pardon me for sounding like a stupid guy, but is it a hormone thing?”

“Oh, shit! This is going to sound so fucking stupid.” She sounded afraid as she raised her voice.

More alarm bells went off and I was getting scared.

“Ok, Erin. What is wrong? Out with it!” Now I was yelling.

The door from the kitchen opened and two very concerned wives appeared.

“What the hell was all the yelling about?” Lynn demanded.

“Nothing, Lover. I’m sorry. I said something to Paul and his reaction was kind of loud. I’ll talk to you two when I am done with Paul? Ok?”

“Are you sure, Sweetie?” Blossom looked at me, then at her big, blonde wife.

“Yes, Baby. I am sure. Let me finish my talk with Paul.” Erin said in a calmer voice.

Lynn and Blossom looked at each other and went back into the house. I saw Margaret looking at us through the kitchen window and I smiled and waved. Erin did the same and Margaret returned the gesture and disappeared. I pushed Erin off my lap and took her hand. With the other I grabbed one of the sturdy folding lawn chairs we used for the BBQs, and I led her out to our daughter’s grave. I led us under the tree next to our Taylor Erin’s grave, and after setting up the chair, I sat and pulled Erin onto my lap, wrapping my arms around her.

“Ok, Sweetie. Let’s start over.” I said.

“Why did you bring me out here?” She asked.

“I come out here a lot, Erin. Usually when I need to think or when I’m worried or if I just want to talk to Taylor. It always clears my mind. So, what do we need to talk about?”

“I’m sorry, Sweetie. I didn’t mean to scare or worry you. I have been feeling a bit weird. I was walking past the big refrigerators at the grocery store and looked at my reflection. I thought that I looked really fat. I know, I have had a lot of babies. I know that. But I started to get worried. We have not been out on a date for a long time; actually, since before the break in and Taylors death.”

“I didn’t realize it was that long ago. I need to get you out on a date.”

“Do you still want to? I mean does it bother you to be seen out with a fat woman?”

Bingo! The alarm bells quieted down a lot. My Sweetie was worried about something that she should never have to worry about. I pulled her face to mine and I softly kissed her.

“I know that you might think that I have to say this because we are married, but I find you to be one of the three most attractive and desirable women I know.”

“But look at me. I mean really look at me.”

Erin stood in front of me in all of her naked glory. Was she bigger than when we married? Yes. Did it matter? No. I reached out and placed my hands on Erin’s hips and turned her body so her wonderful pillowy behind was facing me. I kissed her right cheek and pressed my face to it as I slid my hands around her and pulled her into a tight hug.

Erin was softer than when we met. She had a bigger tummy and a bigger butt and two larger breasts, if that was even possible. I held her and turned her, so I could kiss her belly and French her navel. Then I pulled her back down into my lap.

“Erin O’Dell, you and Lynn and Blossom are the most wonderful women I can imagine. When I was still coaching and would go on the road, I didn’t need porn to beat off to, all I needed to do was to imagine that you were with me.”

“But Paul, that is the point, I was so much smaller then.”

“Erin, I don’t remember you being that much smaller. Remember when we first got together, and I wore your bra as a hat?”

Erin giggled and nodded as she snuggled to me.

“What size was your bra then?”

“It was a 40 F.”

“And what is it now?”

“It is a 42 G.”

“So, after three pregnancies and multiple kids, I would expect that you would get a bit bigger.”

“But I am fucking huge, and I don’t mean my tits!”

“First, I don’t think you’re huge, and I’m NOT talking about your breasts.”

“But my perception is what counts!”

“If you really think that what can I do to help?”

“I don’t know. All I know is I am scared that you are going to stop finding me desirable.”

“Is that what this is about? You think you have gotten bigger and that I won’t find you attractive? I can still wear your bra as a hat, I can still get my arms around you. I don’t have to bend over to hug you, except when you are pregnant.”

“But I’m always pregnant. I love to be, but it makes me bigger.”

“And I still love you.”

“That is not what I meant.” Erin almost whined.

“I know. You are right, we don’t spend enough time just cuddling and we do need to go out on a date. But I bet that Lynn and Blossom will say the same thing about us and them.”

“When was the last time you asked Lynn or Blossom out?” Erin asked me.

“I don’t know, probably the same time as they asked us out.” I looked at Erin and asked her an important question. “Do you think that Blossom is fat?”

“Are you nuts? She is beautiful.” Erin smiled at the thought of her little wife.

“You haven’t asked her on a date.”

“She has been going through so much.” Erin made an excuse.

“She has gone through less than you. She was raped, and she thought she had gotten pregnant by the rapist. You were raped, but we lost our baby. Lynn still thinks that she is somehow responsible for Taylor Erin’s death. Have you asked her on a date to let her know that you love her?”

“No.” Erin began to understand.

“So, all of us are a bit too much tied up with living life to enjoy living life. So, Erin O’Dell will you go out with me on ... Tuesday night?”

“You’re sure that you won’t mind being seen with a fat lady.”

“Erin O’Dell! I had better never hear you say that again. Hell, I’m the reason you’re ‘fat’ if you have to use that word. I knocked you up with eleven kids and I’m the one who loves to nurse on your breasts, so they never will get smaller.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.