The Strawberry Patch Book 3 - Life On The Savannah - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 3 - Life On The Savannah

Copyright© 2019 by Writer Mick

Chapter 7: Let’s Get Back To It

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Let’s Get Back To It - The Third in The Strawberry Patch Series. The O'Dell Family faces great tragedy and great successes together. The Babies keep everything interesting, as do the O'Dell children. The stories chapters will be posted every Sunday morning as usual. The big difference is that for this book someone finally realized how badly I needed an editor. Askepot has kindly taken on the task and has made the story so much better. Thank you for your readership.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

We returned home from shopping and had another family business meeting. We made sure that Bosco and Teri would be in the loop for everything we did, now that we had the correct phone number and email address. It also went without argument that we would offer our home for their wedding. I also made sure that Dr. Grand and his family were on the regular guest list for all BBQs.

After the family business meeting we left Bill and Gwen to watch the kids, and Blossom, Erin, Lynn and I went to see Ronnie. I got a really warm greeting from Carla and a slightly less warm greeting from Ronnie when he saw how Carla hugged me.

“Hi Ronnie. I’m sorry to not have come over right after I got out of the hospital, but that real-life thing kept getting in the way.”

“Paul, I understand. I really do. It’s good to have you back.”

“So how is the band?”

“The band has been playing the regular schedule at The Club-Club and Carla and I have been handling the vocals. The night after the incident we stood on stage together and asked everyone for a moment of silence for you and your family. You know how there are always people talking in a bar, right? Well it was quiet as a tomb.” Ronnie reported and that brought tears to all the O’Dell eyes.

“We have been leaking rumors that you are out and about and the buzz at the club is that someone should hold a big welcome back bash.” Carla allowed her eyes to get really big as she talked about the party.

“The consensus of customers and employees since we opened is that The Club-Club is a hit and the general consensus from the customers was that they wanted Paul back in front of the band and they wondered who the next ‘friend’ would be to show up.” Ronnie continued.

“I’m glad the ‘friend’ concept has gone over so well. Lynn, Ronnie’s right we need to come back with a bang. Got any ideas?” I asked.

“Really? Do I have ideas? You let me know when you want to hold the party and I will call the bands that have given me those dates.” Lynn said with a big smile.

“Dates? Bands, as in multiples?” I was amazed.

“Paul, I wasn’t in a coma. I have been working my ass off trying to hold everything together.”

My first wife was looking so smug.

“I hadn’t noticed that you had less ass, I’m sorry. Can I see how small it is now?”

Lynn stood up and turned around while dropping her pants to moon me.

“Doesn’t look any less wonderful than it did last night or this morning. Are you sure?”

“I love you Paul. I would tell you to kiss my ass, but we both know how much you love it.”

“Lynn, while I really appreciate an ass that looks as good as yours, we have some work to do, so please pull up your pants.” I smiled.

Ronnie patted Carla on the leg and smiled. Lynn did as requested and before she could sit down, I grabbed her hips and kissed her ass, causing a squeal and a severe bout of blushing.

“When you blush does your butt turn red too?” I wiggled my eyebrows.

“Do you want to look?” She gave me her evil grin.

“KIDS! Can we get this thing back on track?” Ronnie raised his voice.

“I’m sorry guys. I really am excited to get back in front of the band and now I find out that Lynn has a freaking roster of friends and potential friends ready to go. I’m just amazed.”

“Lover, I had bands lined up to go as often as every two weeks if needed.” Lynn looked very proud of herself.

“I like the idea of a welcome back party. Can we rent a big hall and do a huge festival?” Carla asked.

“I don’t know. The bands I have gotten confirmation from did so because of the word on the road from RUSH and ZZ Top. They are not looking for a crazy situation. Now we could do a few weekends in a row.” Lynn said. She was trying to protect the ‘friends’ idea.

“I like that! But let’s not do so many that they become passé. The whole idea was that it was a special thing to have a guest.” I said.

“I agree, Lover, but this IS a special occasion. I would like to do it as a Welcome Paul Back/Labor Day party.” Lynn said.

“Do we have enough lead time to bring friends in for Labor Day?” I was worried about touring schedules.

“Actually, we do. I have two bands that are leaving that day open. I had a feeling that Labor Day would be a good date. One of them would be traveling from Denver to Seattle.”

“I know you won’t tell me who, but are we sure that we aren’t going to screw up travel schedules and such?”

I was worried. These bands made a big chunk of their livings on the road and I didn’t want to cut into that.

“I am really sure. The word has gotten out about our little club and our hospitality and Erin’s big tits and our naked kids and about YOUR voice!” Lynn said.

“Bullshit! Nobody cares about Erin’s tits.” I poked Erin in the boob.

“Hey! Watch it there, fella!”

Erin stuck them out and tried to cross her arms under them, then over them, but failed, maybe on purpose, finally placing them on her hips. I leaned over and kissed my big blonde wife as the enormity of this hit me. People, professional musicians, that I didn’t know, that were well known, were coming to our club to play with us.

“Lover, I am overwhelmed by all this. And to tell you the truth, I am a bit worried. I mean these guys have been musicians for a long time. I’m just a little old country coach and singer.”

“Stop! Paul O’Dell, you have one of the most powerful and distinctive voices I have ever heard. It would not surprise me to hear that you get offers to tour with these guys. MY fear it that you are going to go off and be a big rock star and leave us and the kids behind. There I said it.” Lynn suddenly had a worried look on her face.

Lynn looked down at her lap. I guess this was an elephant that we needed to talk about.

“Blossom, you have been really silent during all of this. What are your thoughts and fears?” I lovingly looked at my little wife.

“Baby, I guess we all feel the same way. Lynn is finding bands because you are, or were, having so much fun with the music. Erin runs the club because it is a place where you are having a good time. I just feel like I’m along for the ride.”

“My fun? My fun. No that is not the reason for doing this. I quit Ronnie. I’m outta here.”

I quickly stood and walked towards the door.

“No! Stop! Paul.”

I turned to see Erin’s immense breasts heaving and bobbing under her shirt as she quickly stepped towards me. She took me by the hand and led me back to the table. Ronnie looked at me like I had two heads. Lynn patted him on the shoulder. Erin got me back into my seat and then sat on my lap.

“You aren’t going anywhere.” She kissed the top of my head and I was tempted to latch onto a nipple through her bra.

“Paul, we haven’t talked about this at all. It would have come up in the normal growth of the band, but the incident kind of fucked up that process.” Ronnie started. “Paul, you know me, I have been a road warrior for a long time. I moved to Boise to settle down and live the rest of my life. I found Carla and we are even talking about a family, thanks to these three putting crazy baby thoughts in her head.”

“No, I don’t want to be a rock star anymore. I want to have my shop, play some music, and have a family. Ladies, I would die before I got on a bus for a sixty-day tour. I mean even though Carla could be with me, road life is not any fun anymore. If RUSH or ZZ Top called and asked us to open on a certain day, I would say yes. If they wanted us on a European tour, I would say, ‘No fucking way’.” Ronnie continued.

“So, Mrs. O’Dell’s, all three of you, have no fear about the band leaving. Paul, you have a great voice, but I know you too. You enjoy the music, but you are going to start to want to coach your Herd when they get older. And you could not stand to be away from your wives or kids for a week let alone an entire tour. You know that you won’t let yourself do that to them.”

“So enough of this crap and let’s get back to the real business. We need to get back to rehearsal and you need to show up at the club, so folks know you are back. Then you need to get back to the business of getting your wives pregnant again. Carla wants to join them this time.” Ronnie finished his speech and looked me.

“Ronnie, you are too late. Carla is going to have to catch up.” Erin smiled.

Ronnie looked at Erin, she grinned. He looked at Lynn and she smiled and nodded. He looked at Blossom and she blushed and rubbed her belly.

“I only get one this time and it will me my last baby, so I intend to enjoy it.”

Ronnie stood and walked to the office door and opened it, yelling out loud.

“Carla! Get in here!”

A few minutes later a surprised Carla walked in.

“What the heck was that?”

“Carla, strip and lay on the table. These women are all knocked up again and you have some catching up to do.”

Carla looked at my wives and began to take off her dress.

“CARLA! Ronnie is kidding.” Erin shouted.

“No, I’m not! Right here, right now!” Ronnie seemed adamant.

“Ronnie are you out of your mind?” Carla chuckled.

“Yes! I am out of my mind. Out of my mind in love with you and we are married, and we ARE going to have as many kids as the O’Dells!”

“Nope! Ain’t gonna happen. My poor little pussy will explode. You can have two, maybe three, if I am in the mood.” Carla laid down the rules.

“Maybe Paul can do the deed and you can have three sets of twins or triplets!” Erin offered.

“On no! My good friend is not getting that magic dick of his anywhere near my wife.”

“Hey, it’s my body and that is not a bad idea.” Carla looked thoughtful.

“WHAT!?” Ronnie was turning red.

“I’m kidding Ronnie. But I have been off the pill now for a couple of months and it is about time for me to be really ripe for you, so don’t plan on much free time over the next week.”

Carla kissed Ronnie and blew a kiss at me before walking out.

“Hussy!” Erin yelled at her, gleefully.

“Floozie!” Carla yelled back, followed by an evil laugh.

“Well, that worked out well.” Ronnie smiled.

“Ok, the bottom line is that we are all doing this because we love it. Paul’s having fun singing, which he is very good at, and making babies, which he is also very good at. Erin is running a bar, which she is very good at, and having babies. Lynn is running the business, which she is very good at, and having babies. Blossom is running Paul, which she is very good at, and having a baby. Let’s get your two bands in here and raise a little hell on Labor Day!”

Ronnie was sounding more enthusiastic as he spoke until he stood with both arms up in the air looking like a triumphant generalissimo.

“Right.” I agreed.

“Ok, I am on the bands. Erin, take care of the bar and order the extra supplies. Blossom, start working on the family BBQ.” Lynn was again in command.

“And remember to invite Bosco and Teri and the Brothers, now that Bosco has been nice enough to give us his real phone number and email address.” Erin added.

“And Dr. Jim Grand and his family.” I piped in.

“Yes, we need to keep Dr. Grand happy.” Erin agreed.

“It’s weird. He gets to look at pussy all day long and a BBQ excites him.” I shook my head and we all laughed.

“It’s the OTHER pink meat!” Blossom said, causing us all to fall out laughing.

“Blossom, take care of the family BBQ and as I was about to say before I was so rudely interrupted, make sure that Lynn gets any dietary issues with the bands cleared up. We don’t’ want to have only pork available if one of the guys in a Muslim.”

“Baby, I know what to do. I will work it out with Lynn.” Blossom assured me.

“Erin, how are we doing with bartenders and servers?” My wife was wiggling her wonderful butt in my lap as I tried to remain businesslike.

“Once you get back, it’ll be great. Most have been worried, and some have been drifting away. The psyche of the club has been a little down because of the incident. Everyone who works there cares for us and misses you. So, get your ass back in the club and make them happy again. I would suggest stopping in today and just saying hi.”

“Ronnie, is the gang ready to rehearse?”

“Yup, they are chompin’ at the bit.”

“Good, anything else?”

“Just that we need to get out an email to everyone to remind then to keep the date for the party open. It will pack the place. Do we have enough security?”

“I will take care of that.” A wiggling Erin answered.

“Would you stop that!” I tried to sound exasperated, but with most of my blood supply in my dick, it was difficult to make my mouth work.

“Stand up and tell me that!” Erin goaded me.

“I can’t because of this massive boner you gave me.”

“Really?” Lynn asked.

“Let me see!” Blossom demanded.

Ronnie looked at Carla as she came back in the room.

“Don’t look!!!!”

“What are you talking about, Ronnie?”

“These O’Dells! We can’t take them anywhere.”

“Now you know why I have so many kids.” I said.

I looked at Carla a little sheepishly as I stood, my erection tenting out my khaki’s.

Carla looked at me, then at Ronnie. She licked her lips and took Ronnie’s hand and called out “Meeting adjourned!” as she led him to their office and shut the door.

“Now you see what you did. That poor girl is going to get pounded through the desk.” Blossom accused me.

“That poor girl is going to suck his balls out through his dick! She told me he likes it like that.” Erin said.

“Well no wonder they don’t have kids! They’re doing it wrong! I gotta go tell him!” I headed for Ronnie’s closed office door but was stopped by three women.

“PAUL! They are going to get it right. Ronnie will figure it out. Carla is ready for babies. AND they don’t need your help. IN ANY WAY!”

Lynn patted my cock as it slowly sank back into my right pants leg.

“Now, let’s go home and pretend that we are not all knocked up and want to be.” Lynn said calmly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.