The Strawberry Patch Book 3 - Life On The Savannah
Chapter 4: I Take It Back

Copyright© 2019 by Writer Mick

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: I Take It Back - The Third in The Strawberry Patch Series. The O'Dell Family faces great tragedy and great successes together. The Babies keep everything interesting, as do the O'Dell children. The stories chapters will be posted every Sunday morning as usual. The big difference is that for this book someone finally realized how badly I needed an editor. Askepot has kindly taken on the task and has made the story so much better. Thank you for your readership.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

I looked at Blossom as she sat at the breakfast table and her eyes told me what I wanted to know.

“Blossom? Baby, I need to talk to you. Alone, please.”

She slowly stood and followed me outside and onto the patio.

I took her into my arms and held her tightly for quite a while.

“Tell me about the babies.”

“Paul? You don’t believe me?”

“Blossom, did the Babies dream to you last night?”

“Yes.”

“And did your dream say anything about a stranger with them?”

Blossom stiffened in my arms.

“You dreamed it too?”

“Yes, Baby. Tell me all of yours and I will tell you all of mine.”

Blossom started to sniffle as she tried to hold back the tears.

“Baby, I love you forever and so do our wives, but we need to tell each other the truth. You know that at some point the babies will talk to the others as well. So, you need to tell the truth and you can start with me. What did you really dream?”

“They came to me and called me Mom, not mother. They said they were there and watching, but that there was a stranger with them. Then they said that the stranger was not your baby. I told them that I knew that, and I was so sorry. They said to not worry, they would be nice to the stranger, since she was my last baby. Then they told me to take care of you because you were hurting. I didn’t want Erin and Lynn to feel bad.” Blossom said, now in full tears.

“Easy Baby, it is alright. The babies called me Daddy and said they were not alone. I asked if Taylor was with them and they said, no, that she was in Heaven. They said that a strange baby was inside you. I told them to be nice to the strange baby. They asked why? I said because I loved all of the babies.”

“I’m sorry Paul. I feel so ashamed to have another man’s baby in me.”

“Baby, I don’t. I know what happened and I am not mad at you or ashamed of you, but the family needs to know. Eventually the girls will need to know, if the Babies haven’t told them already.”

“I know. I was just so ashamed and scared.”

“Baby, I love you forever. Let’s go tell the wives and your parents the truth.”

I held out my hand and she stood and hugged me tight. We walked back into the kitchen and Blossom sobbed out her story.

“I am sorry. I lied to you. The babies told me that my baby is not Paul’s. I am so ashamed to be carrying some other man’s baby. I don’t want it in me, but I can’t kill it. I am so sorry.”

My wives and children surrounded her and sent out as much love as they could generate. Everyone was crying and they were super emotional. After a few seconds I moved back and sat in a chair. The man that did this to my wife was dead. His sins were being paid for even now. The last intruder was still alive and watching Blossom’s anguish made me hate him all the more.

He had to pay for killing my daughter and for his crew raping my wives. Erin seemed to be in a better frame of mind about Taylor and, out of curiosity, I spoke to her later in the day.

“Sweetie, can I talk to you?”

“Yes, my love.” Erin squeezed her massive breasts together with her arms.

“How are you? You seem to have dealt with the tragedies better than I had hoped.”

“Well, you coming home has helped a lot. Being able to let you carry much of the burden is a Godsend. My pain is almost over. My rapist is dead. Blossom’s rapist is dead. Taylor’s murderer is going to be put away for life. Really, my big priority right now is getting Blossom back on an even keel and getting ready for the next batch of babies.”

“Don’t ask why, but if you have another girl...”

“NO! I will not name another baby Taylor. It just would not be right.”

“Ok. So, I need to come up with, what four names this time?”

“Paul O’Dell! If you have me knocked up with quadruplets, I WILL kick your overly fertile ass.”

“I have no control over your eggs! I just shoot the bullets, you supply the targets.”

We chuckled and then laughed and then hugged and kissed.

“I am so proud of you and your strength. I can’t imagine anyone being a better mother.”

“Good! Because I am not even close to done.”

She kissed me and then gave my penis a squeeze. When she turned to walk away, she slapped herself on the ass and smiled.

“Erin O’Dell, I love your ass.”

She giggled all the way out of the room.


“Lover?”

“Yes, Dear?”

“In the midst of all of this crazy I feel like I have forgotten you. Are you doing ok?”

I wrapped my arms around Lynn as she sat at her computer in the office. She leaned back, the back of her head resting on my penis. She turned her head back and forth massaging me with the smooth skin of her head. She turned in her chair and looked up at me.

“I guess so. I mean, I don’t have to deal with a rape this time and none of my babies were hurt. I’m still dealing with the feeling that if I had not shot the bastard, Taylor would be alive. My main focus right now is keeping an eye on Erin and Blossom. Blossom is hurting a whole bunch.”

“I know. Please keep me up on things. I am sure that you three talk about things between you that I never hear about.”

“What makes you think that?” Lynn asked as she pulled my hands to her breasts and took my erection in her hand.

“Because I am the only adult male in this family right now and I know that women have a genetic disposition to plotting against us poor defenseless men.”

I kissed the top of her head.

“Lover, how did we ever get to this place in our lives?”

“I don’t know, Lynn. It all started out with just a simple seduction and then KABOOM! I wake up thinking I have a sexy wife and a new step-daughter. Then, all of a sudden, it turns into three wives, thirteen kids with many more on the way.”

“Paul? It is twelve kids now.”

She kissed the hand that was massaging her right breast.

“No Lover. My wives gave birth to thirteen fantastic babies. I still love thirteen and I will until we have more. I will never forget Taylor Erin.”

“I know. I just worry that saying that kind of stuff around Erin might keep the wound open longer.”

“Erin is stronger than I thought, and she’s been a source of strength to me. I’m so proud of her and so happy that you brought her into our marriage.”

“She is stronger than she knows. And she has big tits and a nice soft ass.” Lynn looked up to kiss me.

“Yes, she does. I mean I really like your butt. It is just the right size for me to hug and squeeze, but Erin’s butt is just the answer to my butt fantasy. Just like that gorgeous patch of strawberry colored hair between your legs is.”

“I’m glad you like it. Do you ever wish I had hair on my head?”

“Nope. Since the first time I saw you naked in the shower, I have loved your bald head and the tattoos. Of course, they don’t taste as good as your strawberry patch.”

I squeezed her breasts enough for them to leak a little and then I leaned over and cleaned up the white liquid, before kissing her lips.


I had asked all of the older girls to gather in the family room. Margaret was sitting between Genevieve and Erin Lynn. Penelope and Paula outside them. I sat in a chair in front of them.

“My little loves, I am proud of you for the courage you showed during the attack on our home. I am also proud of the way that you gave extra love and support to Margaret when she lost her twin. Now that a little time has passed, I wanted to ask you how you are feeling?”

“We are good Daddy.” Margaret spoke up.

“Really?”

“Yes, the Babies have dreamed to us and told us what happened to Taylor. They said that she is in Heaven and that we were going to have a stranger as a new sister when Blossom Mom has her baby. So, we are feeling ok.”

“Do you have anything that I or the moms need to do for you?”

“No. We get all of the cuddle time we need, and we get to spend time with our babies.”

“Margaret are you happy to be rooming with your sisters?”

“Yes daddy. I wish Taylor was here, but Genevieve and Erin Lynn are my sisters too.”

“Girls? Have the Babies dreamed to you?”

“You know they have.” Genevieve smiled.

“Did they do it last night?”

“Yes.” Erin Lynn answered this time.

“So, you know about Blossom Mom’s baby?”

“Yes. The baby is a stranger.” Margaret answered sadly.

“Girls, remember when we told you how a daddy’s penis puts a baby in a mom’s belly?”

“Yes.”

“One of the bad men did a very bad thing and put a baby in Blossom Mom without her permission.”

“Is that the stranger?”

“I think so.”

“So that baby is not one of our sisters?”

“Yes and no. She will be Blossom Mom’s baby, but not mine. That means that she will be a sort of half-sister.”

“Ok.”

The girls looked at each other and turned to leave.

“Girls, are you ok?”

“We have to think and talk to the Babies.”

Margaret answered as the others nodded after looking at each other again.


That night I found my wives waiting for me in bed. I took the place I was directed to.

“My loves, I had an interesting talk with the girls. The Babies dreamed to them and told them about a strange baby that was with them.”

“What did you say?”

“I asked them if they remembered when we told them how a daddy uses his penis to put half a baby in a mom. Then I told them that one of the intruders had done that to Blossom Mom without her permission.”

“So, the word is out among the girls.”

“Yes. They asked if the baby was not a sister. I explained that she was Blossom Mom’s baby, but not mine. I told them she would be a half-sister. They said they had to talk to the Babies and think.”

I looked at my wives and we shared a look of wonder and disbelief.

“Wow. Our girls are a strange lot.”

“You think? Dreams and babies that send messages before they are born. Multiple births from women who have no history of twins in their whole family. A man with three wives. Three women married to each other. Yeah THEY are strange!” I chuckled.

I pulled Blossom’s back to me and pressed my erection between her butt cheeks. My hands found her tiny breasts and I pinched her rock hard almost black nipples between my second and third fingers and kissed her neck and shoulder until she fell asleep. As soon as I could hear and feel her slowed breathing, I relaxed and joined her.


“Daddy’

“Yes Babies?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.