The Strawberry Patch Book 3 - Life On The Savannah - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 3 - Life On The Savannah

Copyright© 2019 by Writer Mick

Chapter 1: The Worst Of Times

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Worst Of Times - The Third in The Strawberry Patch Series. The O'Dell Family faces great tragedy and great successes together. The Babies keep everything interesting, as do the O'Dell children. The stories chapters will be posted every Sunday morning as usual. The big difference is that for this book someone finally realized how badly I needed an editor. Askepot has kindly taken on the task and has made the story so much better. Thank you for your readership.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

July - August

We were in the back yard doing our family thing when suddenly three masked men came around the side of the house. They had guns and started yelling out orders to get into the house. The girls screamed and ran to us, but one of the men cut them off and corralled them together.

One was in charge and had us all gather on the deck with our darling naked girls separated from us.

“Well will you look at this. We got us a family of nudies. We got a big blonde with impressive tits, a baldy with a firecrotch and a little Mex. We got little girls and babies. Man, you have been a busy motherfucker. Literally!” The leader laughed at his own joke.

“Now, let’s all go inside and settle down. No one gets hurt if you do what we say.”

I looked into his eyes. I don’t think he liked what he saw.

“You are not going to try anything funny, are you? I would really hate it if you caused us to harm these fine-looking pieces of ass or these virginal little girls.”

“Paul don’t do anything. We will do what he says and then let Bosco take care of the situation.” Lynn chided me.

“Bosco? Bosco, from the Brothers?” Number 1 asked.

“Yeah, he is the godfather to all of our kids.”

Lynn looked at him with steely eyes and stood defiantly naked.

“Well, we can conclude our business and be on our way and Bosco will not be too insulted.”

Number 1 waved his gun at one of the men, his Number 2 guy from the way he acted, and he went into the house. I assumed that he was looking around for anyone else in the house. He returned and shook his head.

“Ok, everyone inside.” Number 1 ordered.

My wives and I stood.

“Girls, go in first and sit on the couch.” I ordered.

“Hey! You don’t give the orders!” Number 2 raised his voice and pointed his gun at me.

“Calm down!” Number 1 said to Number 2 as he looked at the third guy. “Take the kids where they want to go.”

The girls marched in order to the family room and sat on the couch.

We all entered the kitchen through the back door and proceeded to the family room. The masked men looked around and Number 1 directed us towards the far side of the couch separating the wives and I from our girls.

“I’ve been watching you for some time. I know you own a couple of bars, but none of the rest of you work, so you gotta be rich. I want you to very nicely open the safe you have in the house and give me all of the money and any jewelry you have.”

“We don’t keep anything like that in the house. Everything we do is electronic. My wives don’t wear jewelry.”

“Yeah, I can see that.” Number 1 chuckled. “But nobody with a house like this doesn’t have a safe. You must have bonds or other valuables that you keep here for safety.”

“No, we keep everything in a secured box at our brokers office. We don’t even have a bank.”

Number 3 was moving over towards the girls, with his gun pointing at Taylor.

“Maybe if we put a few extra holes in some of these little bitches he could find the money.”

“NO! We did not come here to hurt any kids.” Number 1 warned Number 3.

“If you don’t have any money, then I guess we need to take the next best thing.” Number 1 looked at my wives.

“I like this one. I can’t wait to fuck those huge pussy lips.” Number 2 reached between Blossom’s legs.

“No! Don’t touch her.”

I lunged at Number 2 but before he could reach him, Number 1 hit me on the side of the head with the butt of his pistol, I hit the floor and was out.

“Do what you have to do to make it through this. At some point we will get free and we will come out on top. Stay focused on saving the babies.” Lynn told Blossom as she knelt at Paul’s side. He was breathing but was unconscious.

“Good advice. You two stay here while I take Mrs. Mex upstairs. Or would you rather I do her here in front of your daughters?”

Blossom kissed Erin before she stood and went to the spiral staircase in front of the leader. He kept reaching between her legs and playing with her as she walked up. When they got to the bedroom, Number 1 pulled his cock out of his pants.

“On your knees and suck it, bitch.” He waved his gun at her

“No.” Blossom was defiant.

“Then, here is what I am going to do. I am going to shoot you, and then fuck your dead body, and then bring your wives, or whatever the fuck they are, up here and fuck them on top of your corpse. Your choice. Make it, NOW!”

Blossom complied.

She took his cock into her mouth and sucked him until he was hard. Then he grabbed her head and fucked her mouth, driving his cock deeper and deeper into her throat until at last she choked and vomited. He wiped his wet cock off on her face and then pushed her onto the bed and onto her stomach.

He ran his cock up and down Blossom’s ass cheeks before he set his cock at her dark brown rosebud. Without giving her time to adjust he pushed the head of his cock into her anus and as soon as he felt the pop of his glans passing her sphincter, he pushed hard into her bottom.

Blossom screamed out in agony, but he didn’t pay her any attention. He was pounding her ass violently until he felt the need to cum begin to build. He pulled out of Blossom’s bleeding ass and cleaned the blood off with the bed sheet. Pulling her hips up so she was on her knees, Blossom’s lush labia extended out a few inches.

“I like your pussy. Spread those big meat curtains out for me.” She reached back behind herself and did as ordered with her face buried in the pillow hiding the tears from pain.

Pushing into her pussy from behind, he fucked the small woman as hard as he could until he could feel himself getting close to release. He pumped harder and finally came with a grunt deep into her. Pulling out, he wiped his cum and shit cock across her ass.

“Get up and get downstairs.” He ordered Blossom.

She stood and walked, on shaky legs, out of the bedroom. Blossom came down the stairs crying and ran into Lynn’s arms. Number 1 came down after her and was adjusting his cock in his pants.

“You want one of the women?” Number 1 said to Number 2

“Dude we got a room full of naked young pussy.” Number 2 said, looking at the four little girls.

“You sick fuck! These girls are, what? 5 years old?” Number 1 rebuffed him.

“Pussy is pussy!”

“We came here for the money. They don’t have any in the house. We take one of the girls with us for protection and we run for it.” Number 1 explained his thoughts.

“Not until I get a turn at one of them like you did.”

“Then take one of the other women. Leave the kids alone.”

Number 2 looked at Number 1 and nodded.

“You “Tits” come with me.”

“No.” Erin said defiantly.

“You will go with my friend and do what he says, or I will have to send one or two of your daughters with him.” Number 1 told her.

Erin stood and went to the stairs, with Number 2 walking behind her with a hand on her bare ass. She looked at Lynn who was still holding a weeping Blossom and winked at her bald wife. In the bed room, Number 2 laid on the bed and unzipped his pants, pulling out his cock.

“Get me hard.” He waved the gun at her.

“Ok, just don’t hurt me or my daughters.”

“I’ll do what I want, you just get down to business.”

Erin stroked him until her was hard and then she straddled him and began to slide her pussy back and forth along the bastard’s shaft. When he grabbed her left tit, it squirted milk all over him.

“Shit baby, give me a taste of that.” He pulled her nipple into his mouth and sucked hard and bit her nipple as he tried to line up his cock to enter her.

She winced, in pain but Number 2 couldn’t see past the huge breast in his face. Erin pushed back and took his cock into her pussy and locked her legs tight against his sides. She put a hand behind his head and moaned as she pulled his head tightly to her breast. He was sucking on her and fucking her and never noticed the danger.

It took a few seconds for him to realize that he could not breathe. He tried to turn his head to allow his mouth or nose room so he could inhale, but with her breast being so huge, it didn’t matter if she was moved around a bit, his face remained covered.

Number 2 tried to bring the pistol to her head as he struggled to roll and free himself, but she had freed her hand from behind his head and grabbed him by his gun hand and pressed her breast down on his face with her full body weight. He pulled the trigger on the pistol, but the silencer did its job, and no one heard it.

He kicked and struggled and twisted his body, but Erin had his body pinned between her thighs and with his cock imbedded in her he was trapped under her full weight she sat firmly on top of him. Erin kept her hand behind his head pulling his face tight to maintain the airtight seal. After several seconds Number 2 calmed down and then stopped moving all together.

Erin quickly took the gun from his hand and put a bullet in his head. Again, the silencer did its job. She checked for a pulse at his throat and found none. One down. With Number 2’s pistol in one hand she went to the bed stand and opened it. Placing her hand on the digital lockbox she recovered Lynn’s Glock.

She quietly went to the bedroom door and looked out before going down the hall to the back of the house and down the stairs into the ball room below. When she was sure that no one was in the ball room she went to the house phone behind the bar and called 9-1-1.

“9-1-1 What is your emergency?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.