Isabella's Unconventional Life - Cover

Isabella's Unconventional Life

Copyright© 2019 by Lord Naughtius

Chapter 4: Dogsitting

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Dogsitting - Isabella discovers, and then represses her love for another species while experiencing a taste of true freedom in her first year of university. One year later her friend encourages her to be true to herself, and she discovers just how much she had buried. NOTE: This story references characters from Darksoul3D's comic "Felicity's Holiday Encounter"

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Zoophilia   White Female   Oriental Female   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

When they got back to the stables Isabella saw it was 7 o’clock. They would have gotten there faster but she couldn’t move as fast on all fours as the dogs could. Felicity led the three of them into the den where she unleashed the three of them. Isabella got up and walked straight to the shower.

Isabella sighed as the hot water cascaded down her body. She saw Barghest’s fur collecting in the drain. Felicity’s description of fucking a dog in missionary was accurate. It felt new and incredibly intimate at the same time.

As she dried herself off she realized she had forgotten to take off her collar. She hoped the water wouldn’t ruin the leather. She walked through the kitchen where she saw Felicity on the phone with her chef in the main house. Going into the den she saw the pullout bed was already made up.

As she dried her hair with the hairdryer she noticed Banga and Barghest staring at her from their spots in front of the fireplace. She gave them a small wave and didn’t think anything of it until her hand brushed the back of her neck and she realized she wasn’t wearing her collar. She remembered Felicity’s warning, but she also noticed the dogs didn’t make a move. Perhaps they were just tired out from the day.

Felicity propped the door to the kitchen open and poured out the dog’s food. The sound of kibble hitting their bowls made them rush to the other room and eat.

“Our dinner’s ready too.” Felicity said, poking her head into the room.

Isabella and Felicity enjoyed another fantastically prepared meal, and when they were done Isabella offered to put away the dishes so Felicity could take a shower.

Isabella sat on the bed with half a glass of wine and gazed into the fire. Her thoughts wandered back to earlier in the day when Felicity mentioned how she felt when she fucked the dogs in missionary. She had said she felt the same both times, which made Isabella wonder if what she had experienced was truly as intimate as she thought it was.

She put her glass to the side and scooted to the foot of the bed. Both dogs were still awake and laying by the fire. She spread her legs, which got both of their attention.

“Banga!” Isabella called gently. “Want to fuck?”

The dog mounted the bed and flopped on top of her.

“Oof!” Isabella grunted and smiled underneath the dog. “You don’t show it, but you’re always ready to fuck, aren’t you?”

Banga started thrusting at her immediately even though his dick wasn’t even out of his sheath. His fur rubbed against her tits and clit just like Barghest’s did. Isabella sighed softly and enjoyed the pleasant sensations emanating from her sensitive nubs. She felt the tip of Banga’s cock poke at her pussy. She reached down and realized it was just the tip. The rest was still in his furry sheath. She rubbed him quickly and felt him grow into her pussy. His spear shaped tip parted her lips and the first few inches entered her.

“Ohhh!” Isabella moaned when she felt him grow thicker inside her. This new erotic sensation made her feel empowered, knowing that it was her who was turning him on.

Once Banga grew to his full eight inches he started thrusting harder and faster into her. Isabella felt the same mix of normal and taboo she had earlier bubble up inside her. She hugged Banga against her body and hoped she never got tired of the feeling of fur against her skin. She felt dominated by the animal and loved by him at the same time.

“Oh, yeeeeessssss.” she moaned as she felt an orgasm build inside her. “Fuck me, Banga! Fuck me!”

She pressed her hard nipples against his fur and wrapped a leg around his body so she could fuck him and rub her clit against his fur at the same time.

“Ahhhhhhhhyyyyyyeeeeeeeesssssss!” Isabella screamed as she came. Her orgasm exploded like a supernova inside her and bathed her in warmth while electricity shot throughout her body. Her feet slammed against the floor, her back arched and she lifted Banga an inch or two off the bed. The surprised dog gripped tighter around her waist to stop himself from falling off.

“Oh, Banga!” Isabella smiled when her orgasm faded. Her pussy felt extra full and she knew Banga had knotted with her. She stroked the dog’s face as he pumped his cum into her. She felt his dick pulse with each spurt, and when he finished she hugged the dog tight so he wouldn’t get off of her. She knew now she felt the same way about Banga as she did about Barghest. She wasn’t in love with the dog. She was in love with having sex with them.

“You are a born bitch, aren’t you?” Felicity said from the doorway. “You didn’t get enough today?”

“I don’t know if I can get enough.” Isabella replied with a big smile.

Banga shifted around on top of her and dropped off the bed to face the other direction. Isabella glanced down at her once clean body that was now sweaty and covered in dog hair.

“You were right about what you said earlier.” Isabella said. “Fucking a dog in missionary checks off some weird boxes in my head and it feels much more intimate that other positions.”

Felicity nodded and reclined beside her. “I think it’s because we’re built to have sex in missionary. It feels right to fuck in that position. And since we’re young our bodies are telling us to have as much sex as possible. Banga and Barghest are both big strong males who give us everything we want in that department. Not to mention, sex without a condom feels great!”

Isabella agreed with everything she said. Something about having a dog on top of you and being able to hug him close felt right.

Felicity called Barghest over and spread her legs. The dog was already erect from watching, and smelling, Isabella have sex right in front of him. Felicity moaned when his dick entered her, and moaned louder when he started fucking her. She pulled Barghest on top of her, just like Isabella had done, and wrapped her legs around him.

Isabella rubbed her clit and squeezed her nipples while she watched her friend being fucked right beside her. By the time Barghest knotted her, she had cum once more to Felicity’s two. Barghest dismounted and faced the other way, and the two women smiled as they lay side by side, locked with their canine lovers.

About fifteen minutes passed before Banga pulled his softened cock out of Isabella with a schlurping sound.

Felicity tapped Isabella on the arm. “Don’t let his cum go to waste.”

Isabella knew what she wanted and carefully maneuvered her body until she straddled Felicity. The redhead held her by the ass and gleefully ate all of Banga’s cum from her pussy. When Barghest pulled out, Isabella got on her knees at the foot of the bed and returned the favour. Afterwards the satisfied girls went to bed and had a relaxing night.

For the rest of the week Felicity taught Isabella many more positions to fuck dogs in. Some of them were very fun to do, like ‘The Train’. Others, like the ‘Standing Fuck’, required more athleticism. And others, like ‘Cowgirl Riding’ made Isabella feel a dog could be her boyfriend.

Friday finally arrived and Isabella went home for the weekend. It felt very weird to be wearing clothes for the first time in almost a week. She put her collar on a stand she usually used for necklaces. She would have to get another one later for her jewelry.

The next couple days felt mind-numbingly mundane. By Monday she couldn’t wait to get back to Felicity’s and back to her training. She breezed through the front door with a smile to their butler and walked to the stables at a brisk pace. Felicity was already there and only wearing her black stockings. Judging by the cum stains on Felicity and on the floor it looked like she had just finished giving one of the horses a relaxation session.

“Did I miss everything?” Isabella asked. “You said to come over at 10AM.”

“Just the horses.” Felicity said. “You’ll start working with them after I feel you’re good with the dogs.”

Isabella felt she did just fine with the dogs. Especially after last week, she felt she did more than fine. But Felicity was the expert and she deferred to her judgment.

“I’ll go get changed.” Isabella went to the den to get out of her clothes and found three dogs waiting there – Banga, Barghest, and an English Boxer she had never seen before.

She went to the kitchen to disrobe out of view of the dogs. When she put on her collar she felt a tingle go through her body and her libido kicked up a notch. She wondered if she was already subconsciously associating the collar with sex.

Isabella re-entered the den at the same time Felicity came in.

“Who’s this?” Isabella asked, pointing to the English Boxer.

“That’s Benji.” Felicity replied. “I offer my services to other people as well.”

“You offer your ‘services’ to other people?” Isabella asked with a pointed look and a grin.

“My ‘stress relief’ services.” Felicity clarified. “As far as the owners are concerned their dogs come back more relaxed and focused on training, and that’s all that matters.”

“You’re not worried about training the competition?”

“No. Sex without the trainer in the equation is only a relaxation tool. The owners who come to me don’t have the ... equipment to properly relieve the stress of their dogs. My services don’t come cheap. Which is to say, you don’t come cheap. Benji’s fee is yours if you help him relax this week.”

Felicity’s words elevated Isabella’s ego. If she was a dog whore she might as well be a high-priced dog whore. The girls got the dogs leashed up and they went to the training clearing.

“Let’s see what you’ve got for me.” Isabella said as she got on her knees and rubbed Benji’s sheathe.

Benji sniffed at Isabella and then the general area.

“What is it, boy?” Isabella asked. “Are you expecting Felicity again?”

She glanced in her direction and then back at Benji. “Today is going to be different. Today I’ll be your bitch.” Isabella made Benji’s cock grow until his knot was exposed. “Wow! You have a thick one, don’t you?”

Isabella dropped down and slid underneath him to give him a blowjob. His animal musk gave her chills and Isabella felt lust cloud over her mind. She licked the underside of Benji’s cock from his knot to his tip. His red prick spanned seven inches long. He was shorter than Banga or Barghest, but he was almost twice as thick. She propped herself up on her elbows and sucked him into her mouth.

“Mmm!” she squealed pleasantly as she slid her lips along his hot dog sausage. She couldn’t believe only two days without sex could make her crave dog cock this much. As she sucked on Benji’s cock she found another advantage to his thick dick - she didn’t have to apply as much pressure with her lips to keep a good seal. His cock stretched her mouth almost as wide as a horse cock did, and because of its shape, it resulted in a very quiet blowjob.

Felicity watched the brunette service the tan coloured Boxer and felt the urge to scratch her itch. But masturbation was a poor substitute for the real thing, especially when she had two eager dogs with her. She glanced down between Banga and Barghest’s hind legs. Their cocks were already fully erect. She licked her lips in anticipation of what she was going to do and controlled herself until Isabella was done.

Benji didn’t last long with Isabella’s skilled mouth working his pole. The dog came in minutes, flooding the girl’s mouth with his cum. Isabella swallowed quickly, but couldn’t keep up with how fast Benji was dumping his cum into her. She got two mouthfuls down easily, but choked on the third. She pulled herself off his cock and coughed to clear her throat. The dog wasn’t finished, and spurts of his cum sprayed all over the left side of her face.

Isabella wrapped her lips around Benji’s cock again and caught the last few squirts. Then she slipped back out from under him. “That was a yummy start. You have some very tasty cum, Benji.” She pet his neck and stroked his chest.

“You know where else I want your cum?” Isabella positioned herself in front of Benji with her face down and her ass up. She reached behind and spread her pussy open with both hands.

The dog sniffed her pussy and gave her an experimental lick that made Isabella moan. She couldn’t believe how sensitive she was. She felt him land on her back and tighten his paws around her waist. Isabella braced herself on her elbows. She didn’t want to guide him in. She wanted him to take her.

“Ah! Fuck, yes!” Isabella cried out when Benji speared her with his cock. She moaned softly as Benji fucked her and shook under the strength of his thrusts.

By the time he was done Isabella was reduced to a mewling mess underneath him.

“Good girl.” praised Felicity and patted her on the head. She clipped her leash to her collar and waited for Benji to unknot. “I hope you didn’t wear yourself out with the first one. We’ve got a lot more to do.”

Isabella didn’t fully comprehend what Felicity meant until she led her out of the stables where an entire pack of dogs were waiting for her.

Week after week Isabella spent her days with the dogs whose owners signed up for Felicity’s relaxation service. Some of them multiple times. She began to get an idea of the fierce competition Felicity faced. If other owners were willing to use her services they didn’t consider her much of a threat, even with Banga and Barghest’s standing among the other dogs.

The day finally came when Banga and Barghest’s competition training would begin. The day before she gave them a sendoff, tending to their every need, even if it meant abandoning a another dog or one of the horses.

The first week without having to go to Felicity’s felt fine. It was like a vacation. The next week she started to feel antsy. As if she were withdrawing from dog sex. She knew she had to fill the void so she went back to her normal routine. She went running.

Isabella’s feet hit the pavement to the beat of the music coming through her headphones. She set a steady but brisk pace for herself. While not a trackstar, she outran several of the regulars on her morning runs. Up ahead she saw her finish line- a picturesque pond just past the boundary of the woods where the running trail wound through.

She mentally urged herself to keep the pace until the end. She sat down on a nearby bench and drank some water while she took in her surroundings. The quiet of dawn gave way to the lively sounds of early morning. Children played on the jungle gym while their grandparents watched. A few runners ran past with their dogs, leaving the casual dog walkers in their dust.

Her eyes wandered to the bigger canines, and she found herself staring if she could make out a sheath on their underbelly. He averted her eyes whenever she caught herself and inwardly shook her head. She had hoped wearing herself out with a good run would have put a damper on her urges but it didn’t work. Her usual source of canine cock was cut off for the next two months and barely a quarter of the way through the imposed sexual moratorium and she was already crawling the walls with pent up sexual frustration. Masturbating barely scratched her itch, even with dog cock shaped dildos. Even now she felt the urge to rip off her clothes and present herself on all fours to the biggest dog closest to her. The only thing that held her back, other than her incredible self control, was the fact none of the dogs she could see were intact. It wasn’t just the sex she craved, it was their cum.

Isabella took another drink and wished there was a little more protein in it. Then she walked out of the park and took the bus home. After she masturbated again with a dog dildo and a vibrator she took a shower and went about doing her errands. She was stepping out of the grocery store when she spied a familiar face.

“Vicky?” she called out to the young woman unfolding a portable water bowl and filling it for the pack of dogs leashed to her waist. The girl looked up and waved once she recognized her.

“Isabella? Hi! It’s been ages!”

“It has been a long time.” Isabella agreed. “How’ve you been? I think I last saw you at graduation and then I think I saw you in the halls the next term?”

“Yes. I started med school after my Bachelor’s. Now I’m keeping busy until school starts again.”

“I can see that.” Isabella eyed the pack of dogs drinking at their feet.

“I noticed a lot of dog owners keep their pets indoors while they went to work. You know how I feel about animals being locked up. Big boys like these need lots of exercise or they’ll go stir-crazy. Sometimes I think some people shouldn’t own pets if they can’t handle the responsibility.”

Isabella listened to the passion in her voice and remembered Vicky’s drive to relieve the suffering of others. It was what drove her to push herself. She wanted to join Doctor’s Without Borders some day.

A couple dogs sniffed at Isabella and she shooed them away. Vicky chided them and pulled on their leashes.

“Sorry.” Vicky apologized. “Some of the owners haven’t even neutered their dogs. It’s no wonder they tear up the house. Can you imagine being so frustrated you go out of your mind?”

“Yes.” Isabella replied with a laugh. “Then I’m glad I have hands.”

The two shared a laugh. “We should catch up.” Vicky said.

“I’d like that. My contract’s entered a lull so I’m free whenever.”

“Where do you work?”

“A private trainer who specializes in competition animals.”

Vicky’s eyes lit up. “You work with animals? Would you be open to dogsitting? Once word got out people in the other buildings in my condo wanted me to walk their dogs. I thought I could handle it but it’s getting to be a bit too much.”

Isabella remembered this part of Vicky too. She would give anything to help others but that meant she overextended herself a lot as well. She glanced down at the pack to feign mulling it over and took in the sight of a couple sets of big dog balls at the same time.

“Yes.” she replied, hoping she didn’t sound too eager. “I could use something to occupy my time.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.