Isabella's Unconventional Life - Cover

Isabella's Unconventional Life

Copyright© 2019 by Lord Naughtius

Chapter 3: Isabella in Training

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Isabella in Training - Isabella discovers, and then represses her love for another species while experiencing a taste of true freedom in her first year of university. One year later her friend encourages her to be true to herself, and she discovers just how much she had buried. NOTE: This story references characters from Darksoul3D's comic "Felicity's Holiday Encounter"

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Zoophilia   White Female   Oriental Female   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

NOTE: This story references the comic Kamasutra for Your Pets by Extremexworld

Isabella woke up feeling sore, relaxed, and refreshed at the same time. She reached for Felicity on the other side of the bed and found it empty. Banga and Barghest were gone too. She sat up and stretched while rubbing the corner of her eyes.

The clock on the wall told her it was 2PM. Isabella stared at it and wondered how it was possible she slept so late, even with her animal trysts the day before. She heard a door slam from somewhere in the building. It didn’t sound like it came from the apartment next door.

“Felicity?” she called out. “Is that you?”

No one answered. She suddenly felt vulnerable and wondered if Felicity dried their clothes from yesterday. She remembered seeing her put their clothes in the washer. She couldn’t recall if she put their clothes in the dryer.

The door to the den began to open. Isabella pulled the blankets up to her chin and shouted “Don’t come in!”

The door swung open. Isabella wrapped the sheets tighter around her naked body and relaxed when she saw it was just Felicity. Banga and Barghest followed at her heels.

“Here.” Felicity handed her a cup with a colourful concoction in it. “I got a you a fresh fruit smoothie from the kitchen.”

“Thank you.” Isabella noticed Felicity was dressed in the clothes she wore yesterday.

“So, how up to it do feel about being my training assistant starting today?” Felicity asked.

Isabella nodded enthusiastically while drinking her smoothie.

“You’re already familiar with the type of training I do, so it goes without saying it’ll be done in the nude.”

Isabella threw back the sheets with a smile, revealing her naked body. Banga and Barghest jumped up onto the bed.

“Banga! Stop! Barghest! Stop!” Felicity shouted. The dogs froze in place. “Down! Now!” Felicity pointed at the floor and both dogs did as they were told.

“Aside from yesterday, you can’t be completely naked around the dogs.” Felicity said, covering Isabella back up.

“But you said nude.” Isabella said, perplexed.

“Nude by human standards.” Felicity clarified. “When training you’ll wear this.” She took a burgundy red leather dog collar from her purse and put it around Isabella’s neck. Then she wrapped the sheets further up to conceal it. She put on her own collar made of white leather and stripped naked. Banga and Barghest sat up and stared at her, but didn’t move. Then Felicity pulled the sheets away from Isabella. The dogs looked from one girl to the other, recognizing Isabella’s new role now.

“Now give them a command. Any command.” Felicity said.

“Banga. Roll over.”

The dog obediently flopped down and rolled over.

“Now the other one.” Felicity said.

“Barghest. Shake.”

The dog went up to the side of the bed closest to Isabella and extended a paw. Isabella shook it, amazed that the dog didn’t even seem to show interest in her, even though they had been very intimate with each other just the day before.

“Now it’s time for your training.” Felicity said.

Isabella put her empty cup in a nearby alcove looked up at her with eagerness in her eyes.

“You’re already familiar with the basics of how to pleasure a dog. But variety is good for the animal, especially if they’re competing and will be doing obstacles they’ve never seen before. Different positions means better spatial reasoning to attain the goal. Let’s go to the training area.”

Isabella assumed it was another part of the stables but she was shocked when Felicity walked out the back door with nary a stitch on her body.

“You coming?” Felicity asked, looking back at her with the dogs each on a leash. “There are no cameras in the stables, the woods, or the path between the two.”

With this new information Isabella stepped out a little more confidently but she still crossed her arms over her breasts. Once in the shelter of the trees she relaxed and bared her bare body freely. The storm had cooled the weather nicely. Yesterday’s oppressive heat was now a pleasurable warmth and there was a sweet breeze blowing. Isabella noticed the ground had dried quickly. Perhaps today was hotter than it felt; or maybe all the plant life guzzled all the water up into their roots.

The training area was in a clearing farther than Felicity’s favourite clearing. It had a small obstacle course meant for younger dogs. For Banga and Barghest it was child’s play.

“Let’s start with something easy.” Felicity said and unleashed the dogs. She set the leashes down in a pile, hoping Isabella wouldn’t notice the extra among the tangled lines. Then she sat down on a balance beam obstacle and patted the spot next to her for Isabella.

“Barghest!” Felicity commanded and lightly tapped her pubic mound. The dog trotted over and licked where she tapped.

Isabella watched intently, absorbing every detail. She noticed Felicity had shaved her landing strip. She wondered if this was required to be a trainer too. Good thing she kept herself bare down there, but she made a note to get a wax just in case. Or perhaps even laser to keep herself smooth longer. For the training.

Felicity opened her legs a little and tapped lower, on her clit. Barghest followed her taps until he was eating his master out. Isabella watched the dog’s tongue lick Felicity’s pussy. There was no part of her he didn’t lavish some attention to. Felicity moaned loud and her abs showed through her skin as her body tensed with each moan. Suddenly she came, screaming her orgasm to the sky as her legs bent. They remained spread as Barghest kept licking her snatch, seemingly oblivious to the pleasure he was giving her.

Once her orgasm subsided Felicity pushed Barghest’s head away and said a command. The red head caught her breath and gestured at Isabella. “That is called ‘Intense Licking’. Now you try.”

Isabella leaned back and tapped her pubic mound. “Banga!”

The dog obeyed her command and licked her bare flesh. Isabella quickly spread her legs and tapped her pussy. The dog followed her hand and licked her pussy, Isabella moaned softly at his touch. She let him lick her for a few minutes, feeling an orgasm build inside her, and then she tapped her hand on her asshole. Banga immediately went lower and tongued her anal entrance, spreading his slobber over her puckered hole.

Isabella came immediately. Her body shuddered with her climax and she held her thighs open with her hands as Banga continued to clean out her brown hole. Isabella shoved two fingers into her twat and fucked herself to prolong her orgasm. Banga thought she was telling him where to go next and stuck his long pink tongue down her long pink tunnel.

“Ohhhhhhhhh!” Isabella moaned at this new sensation. She watched with fascination as Banga slurped his tongue deep into her and pulled it out like he was taking a deep drink of water.

Isabella let him lick her until she came with a deep shuddering climax. Then she pushed the dog away and looked to Felicity for the next instruction.

“Sometimes it’s not just about our pleasure.” Felicity got Barghest on his back and bent over him to rub her breasts on his sheathe. “Get him hard with your tits.”

Isabella commanded Banga to roll over and the slid between his legs on top of him like Felicity did. She pressed her chest against him and tried to envelope his sheathe between her breasts. It was much harder than she thought. She rubbed her cleavage up and down on his body for several long minutes and had nothing to show for it. Looking over at Felicity she saw the tip of Barghest’s penis poking out of his sheathe.

Isabella felt a little better. If Felicity could only manage that much then it wasn’t her who was failing the task, the task was just too advanced for her level.

“Use your hands more.” Felicity suggested and showed Isabella how to press her tits around the dog’s sheathe.

Isabella did as she said and found she couldn’t do it as well. She watched Felicity work her technique and realized she could do it because Felicity’s breasts were bigger than hers. She simply had more to work with. Isabella pressed her breasts together tighter, determined not to let her lesser endowments prevent her from pleasuring Banga. She leaned closer until she was practically on top of the dog.

She could feel his sheathe between her breasts now. She slid back and forth on his furry body, gently coaxing his cock out of its furry home. When she saw his the tip of his red cock poke out she felt emboldened. She started going faster and faster, making his little lipstick slide out and grow until it looked like what she was familiar with. Finally done, she got off him and rubbed her lower back.

“Training isn’t all orgasms and facials.” Felicity said, trying not to sound smug. “That was ‘Between the Tits’.”

Isabella just gave a neutral smile in lieu of saying anything.

“Now it’s time for some dicking.” Felicity said with a smile. “Get in between his legs like you did earlier but roll him onto his side with you. Now give him a blowjob. This is called ‘Between the Paws’.”

Isabella sucked Banga’s cock gleefully between Banga’s legs. This position was much easier on her back, although her neck now took the brunt of the work. She couldn’t slide her mouth on his shaft as fast as before, but it was easier to keep the suction up when she could go slower and more carefully. In the end it was all the same to Banga and he filled Isabella’s mouth with his cum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.