Isabella's Unconventional Life - Cover

Isabella's Unconventional Life

Copyright© 2019 by Lord Naughtius

Chapter 2: Isabella’s Equine Awakening

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Isabella’s Equine Awakening - Isabella discovers, and then represses her love for another species while experiencing a taste of true freedom in her first year of university. One year later her friend encourages her to be true to herself, and she discovers just how much she had buried. NOTE: This story references characters from Darksoul3D's comic "Felicity's Holiday Encounter"

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Zoophilia   White Female   Oriental Female   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

NOTE: This story references a comic by Darksoul3D - “Felicity’s Dilemma”

Felicity used her knowledge of the grounds and got them to the stables, the closest building to the woods. They closed the door and stood there panting hard as they caught their breath. Felicity walked through the building turning on lights as she went. Isabella and the dogs followed her into a break room of some sort. Then she saw the bar and surmised Felicity’s father must have built a den here so he could entertain guests and show off his prize race horses. Now those were Felicity’s as well since he left the hobby behind long before he got into hunting.

Felicity got some towels from a closet and tossed Isabella one. The brunette dried her hair and face while Felicity gave herself a few cursory swipes before starting to dry the dogs. She only just began when Barghest shook himself dry, followed shortly by Banga. Isabella thought Felicity was going to have a fit about having water all over the expensive décor, but she said nothing and went back to drying the dog.

Isabella knelt down and helped her. They needed two towels per dog, but they managed to get them mostly dry. They themselves were still a soaking mess.

“Come on.” Felicity said. “My dad built a fully furnished apartment here.”

“Of course he did.” Isabella thought as she followed Felicity.

Adjacent to the den was a studio apartment decorated just as nice. Felicity got two bathrobes from the bathroom and gave one to Isabella. Then she started stripping right there. Isabella followed suit, rather than stand and gawk at Felicity’s athletic physique, and put her wet clothes with Felicity’s.

While Felicity started the laundry Isabella put on her robe and walked around the apartment, looking at all the knick-knacks and photos. Seeing her friend naked in such mundane circumstances made her feel a little insecure. She felt her taut stomach through the pockets of her robe. Although she kept herself in shape her abs didn’t show like Felicity’s did. She wondered what her routine was like.

One of the photos caught her eye. Felicity’s father was standing next to a horse while Felicity was in the saddle in full riding regalia. It looked like it was taken years ago; perhaps when Felicity was in high school.

“I’m going to have my chef make us something. Confit de Canard with buckwheat crepes good?”

Isabella nodded. “Are they going to bring it here?” she asked, gesturing at the storm outside.

“They’ll use the dumbwaiter.” Felicity said in a matter-of-fact tone and pointed at the small door built next to the counter. “There’s a conveyor belt under the lawn that goes all the way to the house.” she explained when she saw Isabella’s confused expression.

Felicity put out some food and water for the dogs and the girls went back to the den where Felicity turned on the gas fireplace. Felicity and Isabella relaxed on the couch as the warmth filled the room. Felicity had an idea and got up to retrieve a bottle of wine and some glasses. She poured them both a glass and made a toast.

“To you.” Felicity said, extending her glass.

Isabella raised her eyebrows at the unexpected honour, but clinked her glass nevertheless.

“Why thank you.” she said after taking a sip.

“It’s not every day a girl gets to peck a prick of a different species. And pop her cherry to boot.”

Isabella laughed and blushed. “Wouldn’t it be nice though?” she said and drank some more wine. She felt it warm her and chase the chills from her body.

“What would what be nice?” Felicity asked and drained her glass.

“If a girl could prick a cock ... I mean peck a cock ... I mean, you know! Do it with a dog every day.” Isabella blushed. She didn’t expect the alcohol to hit her so fast. Then again, she was drinking on an empty stomach.

Felicity gave Isabella a look as she refilled her glass and topped her friend off, spilling half of her own glass in the process. “Why I do declare I think I’ve done a Fair Lady on you.” she said while filling her glass again.

Isabella laughed at the reference to the classic movie and Felicity’s accident. The alcohol seemed to be hitting Felicity a lot harder. Still, it sort of fit. Isabella was the titular character who wanted to have sex with a dog. And Felicity was the teacher, offering instruction and opportunity to fuck dogs.

“You could, you know.” Felicity said. “Do it with a dog every day.”

Isabella perked up.

“It’s part of this training regimen I read about. Sex is a great way to relax an animal if you’re going to have them compete. And it increases the bond between trainer and animal.”

“I would love to help you train Banga and Barghest for competition.” Isabella said, hanging on to Felicity’s every word.

“I could definitely use an assistant. Especially one who loves animals and has the qualities the animals are looking for. Welcome aboard.”

“Yes!” Isabella celebrated and pumped her arms, accidentally spilling her wine. Felicity refilled her with no mention of the mess.

“My only rule is no sex for two months before a competition. That’s firm.”

Isabella nodded while thinking of all the dog sex she would have. She was sure she could follow that rule.

Banga and Barghest walked in and sat by the fire. With their bellies full and an energetic day behind them, the dogs lay down and slept.

“They are the perfect lover, aren’t they?” Isabella said rhetorically as she looked at the dogs.

Felicity didn’t reply and her thoughts drifted elsewhere before a bell chimed from the apartment next door.

“It’s here!” she got up and left, prompting Isabella to follow.

Felicity set out the dinner on the table and the two ate their fill. They also polished off the bottle and almost three quarters of another.

After dinner Felicity let Isabella have the first shower while she sent the dishes back and set up the pullout bed in the den, which she found harder than it should have been. Isabella sighed as the hot water cascaded down her body. She could have stayed in there forever were it not for the knowledge Felicity was still waiting. She stayed as long as she dared and dried off with a towel that was even fluffier than the first. She almost tumbled over when she dried her legs, but managed to brace herself against the shower wall. She held herself steady as the effects of the wine continued to hit her.

She had walked in a little tipsy and she walked out fully inebriated. She mockingly bowed low to Felicity and gestured to the bathroom. “All yers my Majeshty.”

Felicity laughed at her slurred speech, even though she was just as drunk. She went to take her shower and Isabella held her bow until the door closed. When she got up she realized her robe had fallen open.

“Wouldn’t wanna flash the queen.” she said to herself and went to the den. She laughed at herself when she remembered Felicity had already seen her naked.

When she saw the bed her exhaustion hit her all at once. She wanted to plop down and roll herself up in the warm blankets and sleep for a week. But she thought it would be rude of her to claim a side without asking Felicity, who was her host. She killed the time while she waited for Felicity to finish her shower by rummaging through the drawers and hidden alcoves around the bed. To her amazement one of them held a small hair dryer. She removed the towel from her head and blow dried her hair.

She forgot the dogs were still in the room until she saw them, but they didn’t move a muscle. Felicity walked in while she was still drying. Already familiar with the accouterments, she pulled out another blow dryer from an alcove and started drying her hair as well.

Isabella finished first. Felicity shut off her blow dryer for a second. “I got us dessert.” she said, pointing to the next room.

“Ooooooh.” Isabella stumbled through the doorway and saw two dishes of ice cream on the table. Each held three scoops of – one each of strawberry, vanilla, and chocolate.

Felicity came into the room with her hair half dry. “Go on.” she gestured at the dessert.

Isabella started with the strawberry and found it was actually raspberry. There was also hint of something familiar in it.

“Felicity, what kind of ice cream is this?”

“Vodka ice cream.” Felicity replied.

Isabella laughed out loud. “Like we need any more alcohol!” but she continued eating.

What she thought was vanilla was actually coconut. The chocolate was at least what she expected. Felicity joined her and by the time they finished they were more drunk than ever. The dessert lifted their spirits as well as their exhaustion and the girls talked and laughed at whatever tickled their alcohol fueled brains.

Suddenly Felicity raised her finger to her lips in a shushing motion. Isabella quieted down immediately and tried to hear what Felicity heard.

“What is it?” she asked.

Felicity kept her finger to her lips. “Come on. I might need your help.”

Felicity ran out of the room and through the den with amazing coordination considering her level of drunkeness. Isabella followed and managed to stumble into or trip over everything in her path.

She found Felicity in the main stables petting the flank of a tan Palomino horse and saying soothing things to it. She waved Isabella over and pointed to the next stall. Isabella approached in tentatively and jumped back and screamed when something inside slammed against the door. Felicity motioned for Isabella to take over while she handled the frightened horse in the stall.

Isabella pet the horse like Felicity did while Felicity expertly unlatched the door and led a black stallion out. The horse was jumpy but Felicity calmed him down as well.

“We need to calm them down. His name is Trooper.” Felicity said in a stage whisper, pointing at the tan horse.

“Aren’t they calm now?” Isabella whispered back.

Felicity shook her head. “Remember what I told you about training and the dogs, and competition?”

Isabella searched her mind. She vaguely remembered something but couldn’t grasp it.

“How they need regular release?”

“Oh!” Isabella said when she remembered. And then “Oh.” when she realized what Felicity meant. She had never considered having sex with a horse before. Maybe it was the sex earlier today, or maybe it was the alcohol, but she felt a familiar ache inside her. It was the same one she didn’t know she had until she had sex with Banga. She knew now it wasn’t just dogs she loved.

“Sure.” she told Felicity.

Felicity smiled gratefully. She led the horses over to some hay bales. Then she took off her robe and laid it on top of the bale. Isabella did the same.

“It’s just like a dog.” Felicity said, kneeling down on the floor and rubbing around the stallion’s belly.

Isabella did the same with the tan horse and felt his cock bulging in his sheath. Her eyes grew wide as she imagined what the horse must be packing. As she rubbed, the horse’s cock slid out and dangled beneath his body. Even flaccid, the horse’s cock must have been ten inches and almost as thick as her wrist. Isabella followed Felicity’s lead and kept rubbing the horse’s dick. Slowly but surely, it got harder and longer until it stuck straight out and almost parallel with the floor.

Isabella stared at it, fascinated by everything about it. Unlike a dog, a horse’s penis didn’t have a slick surface. It felt like normal skin. The tip was entirely different. Instead of being pointy and spear shaped it had a flat head and a flared ridge. Lastly, a horse didn’t have a knot. A horse’s cock looked like one long fleshy shaft that ended in a flat mushroom head.

Isabella touched the head of the horse’s cock and felt the ridges on the side. It felt fleshy but firm. It was more like a man’s penis in this way. Felicity cleared her throat to get Isabella’s attention. When she had it she showed Isabella how to pleasure a horse with her mouth.

Felicity licked the stallion’s flat cockhead and circled the hole in the centre. Then she licked the ridges on the side before licking the flat part again with her entire tongue and getting her saliva all over his dick head. She pumped both her hands on the stallion’s shaft and opened her mouth as wide as she could. Then, to Isabella’s amazement, she stuffed the horse’s entire flared tip into her mouth. Felicity moved her head back and forth, sucking on the two inches or so she was able to fit inside her.

Isabella didn’t think she could do what Felicity did but she was determined to try her best. She copied Felicity’s actions as best she could. She licked Trooper’s flat cock head with the tip of her tongue, swirling her tongue in circles around the hole in the middle of his dick. Then she teased the ridges of his flared section like Felicity had done, with a single stroke going around the entire edge. Then she got the head of his cock nice and wet with a layer of shiny spit. She started stroking his shaft and hesitated at the next step. Trooper’s cock looked huge and the head was the widest part.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.