Isabella's Unconventional Life - Cover

Isabella's Unconventional Life

Copyright© 2019 by Lord Naughtius

Chapter 1: Isabella and Felicity's Canine Fun

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: Isabella and Felicity's Canine Fun - Isabella discovers, and then represses her love for another species while experiencing a taste of true freedom in her first year of university. One year later her friend encourages her to be true to herself, and she discovers just how much she had buried. NOTE: This story references characters from Darksoul3D's comic "Felicity's Holiday Encounter"

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Zoophilia   White Female   Oriental Female   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Isabella stretched and got out of bed. Summer break started only days earlier but she had yet to get used to sleeping in. As it was, 8AM was the latest she could manage. She was sure she could get into the new habit, though.

After going through her morning routine she put her shoulder length brown hair into a quick ponytail and put a bit of eyeliner on before she left to go to Felicity’s house.

A while later Isabella rang the doorbell on the ornate door of the Bowen-Darkeley mansion. Their butler opened the door shortly and welcomed her in. It was not the first time she was here but she always marveled at how the incredibly wealthy lived. The ornamental plants changed with the season; there were actual historical artifacts in display cases. Felicity’s father often came back from his business trips with an item bought at auction. His tastes tended to stay around weaponry or paintings, and he had an eclectic collection from all historical periods and countries.

Isabella made her way to the veranda out back where Felicity was playing with her dogs. They were her father’s hunting dogs, but when he gave up that hobby Felicity asked to have the dogs. And so Felicity became the new owner of Banga and Barghest, two strapping Great Dane Mastiff crosses.

The dogs were playing tug-of-war with a piece of knotted rope. When Felicity saw her she clapped her hands and commanded the dogs to drop it.

“Hi Isabella!” Felicity greeted her cheerfully. She had always been jealous of Isabella’s mixed British-Japanese ancestry. She always thought Isabella got the best from both her parents – dark brown hair with a hint of auburn, delicate facial features, and a small smattering of freckles. The way she did her eyeliner made her look exotic and a bit elfin.

“Hi!” she waved back. Felicity wore her hair down today. Her ginger locks framed her face and contrasted nicely with her nearly porcelain complexion. To Isabella, Felicity looked radiant as always.

“Hello Banga. Hello Barghest.” she said while petting each dog on the head. It wasn’t the first time she was meeting them and they were a lot less intimidating when they weren’t tracking an animal or bringing back prey in their mouths.

“Shall we?” Felicity asked.

“We shall.” Isabella replied.

“Come on, boys, it’s time for a walk.”

Both dogs ran around in circles, overjoyed at the thought of going for a walk. Felicity and Isabella set off across the large backyard to the trails behind the stables with Banga and Bargest trotting obediently at their sides.

The group strolled along the dirt path at a leisurely pace. The girls chatted about nothing in particular and everything while the dogs ran here and there chasing scents and sounds only they were aware of.

They eventually came to a clearing. It was Felicity’s favourite. It originally had a large maple tree right in the centre. After a huge storm it fell, leaving a broken trunk. Felicity had it removed and made a table from the stump. Then she had a maple tree planted in the same spot and imported a table made from whole stone. Isabella thought it looked like something out of a Dwarven king’s hall.

The dogs laid down and rested on the grass while the girls got some folding chairs from the storage shed. Isabella stroked Banga’s fur absentmindedly with her foot while she sat and enjoyed the summer weather.

Banga sniffed at her appendage once or twice but ignored it. Instead he licked her calf, making Isabella squeal and pull her leg back.

Felicity laughed as Banga got up and licked Isabella’s leg again. Isabella tried to push the big dog’s head away, but he could not be deterred.

“He just wants the salt from your sweat.” Felicity explained.

“I know.” Isabella replied. “I just don’t want dog spit all over me.”

Isabella finally gave up and let Banga lick her bare legs. The dog went from one leg to the other, licking from calf to calf and thigh to thigh. As he moved higher he caught a different scent; a more alluring scent. He shoved his snout between Isabella’s thighs into the crotch of her shorts making the girl jump up.

“Bad dog!” Isabella shouted, slapping Banga on the top of the head. The dog quickly moved a short distance away and looked back at the girl with a confused look on his face. Isabella picked up her chair, set it upright and sat down angrily.

“Why Isabella, I didn’t know you’ve come to dislike dogs so much.” Felicity said in a mocking tone. “Especially after the incidents this past year?” she put extra emphasis on the ‘s’ in ‘incidents’.

Isabella knew exactly what she was talking about. This past year was her first year at university. She met Felicity when she was rushing a sorority. The two of them became fast friends despite the competition of the rush. One of the tasks was to get a sample of sperm from the school mascot – a Husky. She got it and became a legend. But in the following weeks she started feeling a strange attraction to the dog. She started looking at dog breeder sites to see if there was any information about bonding with a dog this way. She couldn’t get the memory of jacking off a dog out of her mind. She started looking up pictures of dog penises and comparing them to the Husky’s. She started masturbating while thinking about jacking off the dog and having his cum spray all over her.

Eventually one of the dog dick pics she clicked on led to a porn site. There were galleries of photos of women jacking off dogs, and doing much more. Soon pictures weren’t enough and she started watching videos. Many nights she rubbed herself off while thinking of having sex with a dog. She even went so far as to order a dildo shaped like a dog dick and had it shipped to her dorm. Using it that night felt right. Feeling the shape of a dog dick inside her, unfamiliar as it was, cemented the thought in her mind that she had to have that Husky again.

One of her sorority sisters was dating a guy on the basketball team who occasionally took care of the dog for a month. Through her she learned the schedules of the other caretakers and got a copy of his key to the varsity clubhouse in exchange for doing a threesome with them.

Once a month Isabella snuck into the Husky’s cage and gave him a handjob into a condom. It made for an easy cleanup. Afterwards when she masturbated, she always had the biggest orgasm of her life. Then the day finally came when handjobs weren’t enough for her. She had to have more. The next time she snuck in she got him hard like always. Then she squatted down and got closer to his cock. She could smell his musky odor. It was close to what his cum smelled like, but not quite. She tried to lean in but she still couldn’t reach his dick with her mouth. She ended up going on her stomach and sliding underneath him.

Her heart was pounding out of her chest as she got closer to his red, spear shaped cock. She licked the tip of his dick and pulled back quickly in case he made any sudden movements. When nothing happened she licked him again, on the underside of his dick. Emboldened, she licked his shaft all over, going from the base of his cock all the way back to his fleshy tip.

The dog came unexpectedly, spraying a few shots into her mouth. Isabella pulled back on instinct. A few weak spurts landed on her chin. She wiped herself clean and slid away. The dog actually followed her and stood with his side facing her, as if telling her to finish the job.

Isabella slid back under him and wrapped her lips around his cock. It felt hotter than a guy’s cock and a lot slicker. She slid her mouth back and forth along the Husky’s shaft and gave him a blowjob like she would a guy. As she did she felt her fear melting away to be replaced by lust. This wasn’t just something she was doing to satisfy herself. She was pleasuring her lover now.

She didn’t know how long it took, but the dog eventually blew his load into her mouth. It was her first taste of dog cum and she nearly spit it out right there. But then she remembered she wasn’t using a condom this time and couldn’t leave any evidence behind. Nor could she have any unexplained stains on her clothes. So she swallowed his load. All of it. She felt dirty. When she got back to her dorm she rinsed with mouthwash until the chemical fumes burned her throat when she breathed.

The next time she had her tryst with the Husky she found couldn’t get enough of his cum. She thought back to all the times she jacked him off into a condom only to throw it away. She had swallowed his load already and was trying to coax a bit more out of his balls when the door opened. Isabella was caught in the cage with six inches of doggy sausage stuffed down her throat and her hand pickpocketing his coinpurse.

And who else should her captor be than Felicity Bowen-Darkeley. The redheaded girl showed no disgust or even surprise. She wordlessly stepped into the cage, grabbed Isabella by the arm and dragged her back to the dorms. Felicity explained that the varsity players were getting suspicious. There were reports of noise coming from the clubhouse during hours when nobody should be there. So they would have to coordinate their schedules. And that was how Felicity revealed she fucked dogs.

The next time Isabella went to the clubhouse her key didn’t work. And that was the end of her foray into bestiality. She never saw her clandestine canine companion again. Not even at sport events. There was a short article in the school newspaper about how budget cuts had forced the athletics department to get rid of their mascot. But there was no need to worry because they found him a good home.

“I never told you about my vacation to the south of France, did I?” Felicity said, breaking Isabella out of her reverie.

Isabella shook her head.

“It was before we met. I was sunning myself by the pool when this mutt came out of nowhere. He caught me unawares and licked me through my bikini. I was offended as well, but I couldn’t stop him. He gave me one of the best orgasms I’ve ever had. Do you want to know what happened next?”

Isabella nodded.

“That dog awakened something in me. So I let him fuck me. I got naked, turned myself around and let him fuck me right there like a bitch. I’m telling you this because that Husky awakened something in you. And you’re not doing yourself any favours by denying it.”

Isabella took it all in with a contemplative look on her face. Then her look changed. “Is this why you invited me here?” she shouted at Felicity in outrage.

Felicity’s face didn’t betray any emotion. “Like I said. You’re not doing yourself any favours.”

Looking at Banga’s red tip poking out of his fur, Isabella felt the memories of those nights with the Husky stir her feelings. “I don’t dislike dogs.” she said and knelt down next to Banga. She pet his side while Felicity looked on.

“I don’t dislike dogs.” she repeated, with more conviction this time. “I like dogs. I like their dicks. I like how they feel. I like how they taste. I love their cum.”

She looked at Felicity. “Can I have his cum?”

“Of course.” Felicity smiled. “First things first. Those clothes have got to go.”

Isabella pulled her blue-grey halter top over her head while she stepped out of her shoes, and tossed it onto her chair. She unhooked her black bra, revealing her 34B breasts and tossed that on top of her shirt. Next were her beige shorts and then last was her purple thong. Felicity snuck a glance at her shaved pussy but said nothing.

“Now you get Banga ready and I’ll work on Barghest.” Felicity said with a smile.

Isabella knelt down in the grass and rubbed Banga’s belly near his hindquarters. Meanwhile Felicity pulled off her yellow t-shirt and tossed it aside, not caring where it landed. Next came her white sports bra, releasing her pair of 34Cs. Her white shorts, and blue thong quickly came off and joined the rest of her clothes on the grass. She ran her hand over her trimmed landing strip and wondered if she should go bald like Isabella. Barghest was laying on his side so Felicity got him to roll onto his back before rubbing his sheathe.

Isabella’s hands didn’t forget a thing and she soon had Banga’s eight inch hardon in her hand. Before she knew what she was doing, she was crawling underneath the dog and putting his dick in her mouth. Feeling a dog dick slide between her lips felt so familiar. She moaned as a tingle of pleasure flashed through her body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.