Cutty - Cover

Cutty

Copyright© 2019 by bokkey

Chapter 36: Meeting the lap dance teacher

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 36: Meeting the lap dance teacher - The mysterious ms Brendan wants a lesbian relationship with Donna, and more...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

I found another chapter and although I wanted to expand it with the real dance lesson I figure I can post it so you have something to read.

This should be the really last chapter, although I can recall a text of the dance itself, but I figure I never posted that one.

Again, all comments are welcome, and be strongint the lockdown


“Mom...”

“Mom...”

“MOM!!”

Slowly Donna opened her eyes and looked around in a daze “What ... what’s going on... ?”

“What is ‘coming’ on is more like it!” Trixy laughed, as she saw her mother’s confused gaze.

Donna tried to recuperate, but she was just coming down from another orgasm. She recalled her night and tried to move around, noticing she was still strapped to the horrible machine.

“You’ve made quite a mess, again!” Trixy remarked.

She unstrapped her confused mother and helped her off the still pumping machine. With disgusting ‘pops’ the dildos came out, followed by an embarrassing flow of gelly blobs which splattered on the carpet below.

“Well, it was ruined anyway.” Trixy remarked, as she steadied her mother. “Are you finished with everything?”

Donna was still not able to answer. She stood leaning on the computer table not really comprehending where she was, what was going on.

“You didn’t really sleep, did you?” Trixy asked, as she hauled the machine away, “Bet you have never had a night like this before!”

Donna recalled the night vaguely. She had been fucked merciless all night. Her holes were sore and felt stretched out. She could feel the cool air inside her open holes.

“Did you finish your work?”

The questions just kept on coming but Donna was unable to answer any. Work, she indeed had work to do, but had she done it, had she finished? Donna focuses on the computer screen. It was a mixture of work and porn. She saw her online diary was open too. She remembered vaguely she had, halfway through the night, decided to fix her diary, to at least finish something. And at some point, in the night, she remembered a rule about her having to watch porn.

But nothing was finished in the end. Had she been tired yesterday, today she was exhausted. She hadn’t slept at all. She felt cramps in her legs from the impossible position she had been forced in all the time. She felt pain in her vagina and ass.

“Let’s get you washed up and ready for the day.”

Donna tried a humble smile to her daughter. She could use a bath.

“I have never had so much orgasms in my life.” She thought, “And I didn’t even enjoy them; it was just my body reacting to the constant stimuli. It was an exhausting, painful, torture. I feel muscle pains in place I didn’t even knew I had muscles! And my body tingles all over and is covered in sweat.”

“Come on...”

Donna felt the embarrassing tug of the leash on her collar and followed its lead. They went through the corridor to her room.

“Be quiet, Lisa is still sleeping.” Trixy warned, as she quietly opened the door and pulled her mother inside.

Donna saw Lisa sleeping, still partially dressed. She obviously had been partying and was out cold. Donna was relieved; Lisa wouldn’t wake up anytime soon.

“She came home late, drunk.” Trixy whispered as they passed the bed. “Very drunk.”

Trixy obviously expected a remark from her mother. She always told on her older sister, as younger sisters always do. But Donna said nothing.

Inside the cold bathroom, Donna automatically started to undress and fetched her enema.

Trixy looked on: “I always wondered how an enema was done, mom.”

The tired Donna just smiled wearily, as she filled the enema bag with warm water. She also started the warm shower so the cold would go away.

On automated pilot she bent over and stuck the enema in her ass hole, letting the warm liquid flow into her. The warmth was wonderful.

Trixy bend down, next to her mother’s face.

“How does it feel?” she asked curiously.

“At first it is a bit strange...” Donna mumbled, “But you get used to it...”

“Rules, mom.”

“Sorry, Miss Trixy.” Donna wearily replied.

She really didn’t care about anything right now, let alone the stupid rules.

“Better.” Trixy said, as she raised herself to inspect the tube going into her mother’s ass.

“While the enema cleans your insides, we should further discuss todays activities.” She continued. “I feel we, Lisa and I, deserve some special gifts and therefor I find you should give us your credit card.

“Yesterday we saw some new arrivals, but we only could buy the cheapest items. Because of what you are putting us through, we deserve some spoiling. So, you will allow us to buy the items we really wanted to buy yesterday. Do you agree?”

“Ok, Miss Trixy.” Donna humbly replied.

“It will make Lisa feel good too, though she might max it out just for spite. But you don’t mind, do you, Mother?”

“No, Miss Trixy...” Donna wanted to say something completely different. The last thing she could use right now was a maxed-out credit card.

“Yesterday was fun with Ninon, but I do miss the shopping trips with Ms. Brendan. You think she will take us out again, sometime soon?”

“I ... I don’t know, Miss Trixy.”

“You can’t ask her, mom?” Trixy pressed on, “She has a keen eye for luxury, and knows the best restaurants. And her driver is so cool.”

“I ... I can ask... , Miss Trixy.”

“Oh, I would love that!” Trixy rambled on, “And just wait till you see what clothes we’ll be buying today. I saw the most hottest pair of shoes!”

As Trixy excitedly went on to fantasize all she and her sister would buy, Donna fell asleep waiting for the enema cleansing her stomach. She more or less woke up when she was lifted up onto the toilet, to let her bowels empty themselves.

The humiliating sound and smell made her twinge.

“Eeeow, that’s disgusting!” Trixy said, “Next time, I won’t help you with that anymore.” “I’m sorry, Miss Trixy.” Donna said, wondering if Trixy really thought she was helping.

Donna knew she actually just wanted to see Donna do her chores, out of curiosity.

She flushed as quickly as possible, as Trixy spraid the room with air freshener.

“Wow, mother, you can stink!” Trixy said smiling, as she held her nose.

Donna did not respond and went under the shower. The warm water was a welcome soothing of her battered, cold, body.

“Must you shave?” Trixy asked curiously.

“Well, yes, I do, Miss Trixy.” Donna replied to her daughter.

“Oh.” Trixy said, disappointed. “I thought you were had hair removal done down there.”

“Not all of it, Miss Trixy.”

“Ok. So, what part was done?” Trixy inquiered, obviously wanting to know everything of the new life of her mother.

Donna pointed out the triangle where her hair could still grow. She hid her face in the stream of water from the douche, as she still felt rather awkward, showing her daughter her naked vagina.

“I leave you alone now, I must get your clothing for the day ready.”

And with that Donna was finally alone again. She so much needed a few moments on her own to recuperate. Trixy was invading her private space a bit too much.


The warm water felt wonderful, but she knew she couldn’t stay too long; she had to finish work, get breakfast ready and fix up her diary, all before her dancing lessons would start. And she didn’t even know what time that would be!

Nervous because of all the things to do, she quickly stepped out of the shower, dried and dragged herself into her bedroom. There, Trixy was busy going through her wardrobe, which was now full of skimpy outfits. Trixy obviously had a blast as she had checked out the too short skirts the ridiculous t-shirts, blouses, the strings, the push-up bras. Donna didn’t remember buying those items.

“Ah, there you are!” Trixy said excitedly, “I was thinking something very short, very revealing, since you’ll be lap dancing later on.”

Donna looked miserable at the clothes Trixy had already selected. They were laid on the bed, around the passed-out Lisa.

“Oh, look! put this on!” Trixy said exited, as she held up a very small string.

She threw it to Donna, who fumbled wearily to catch it.

“I didn’t know so many words could be placed on such a small fabric!”

In tiny letters the text ‘Love to Fuck’ was woven right over the part ‘covering’ her pussy.

“That must be made especially for lap dancers; you can only read it when you’re really close-up.” Trixy said, trying to humiliate her mother.

Donna smiled, not knowing what else to do, and pulled the string on.

“Now what skirt would go with that string...” Trixy said, as she looked at the ones she collected on the bed.

“Here, try that on.” Trixy pointed to a short cut-off T-shirt stating: ‘Private Dancer’, “And use that bra.”

Donna meekly fit the push-up bra on and then pulled the T-shirt on. The combination made her breast pop out obscenely.

“Naah,”, Trixy stated, “Too ordinary.”

She made Donna try on several other barely-there outfits, until she finally decided on a short blue see-through dress which ended just below Donna’s ass. It looked more like a night gown than a dress, but Donna couldn’t complain.

“There ... Now for the legs and feet, and then you can go and do your make up.”

Another short fashion show, showing of her new sets of clothing, took place, until Trixy finally decided on blue stockings and some see through high heeled pumps.

“Now you look perfect!” Trixy said, as she guided her mother to the long mirror in the room.

Donna looked at herself and at the bed with the clothing and Lisa snoring in the middle of it. She flooded again with guilty feelings of what she was doing. Here was her daughter dressing her as a slut, while her other daughter was passed out from an overdose of alcohol. It was so wrong!

“Now, you just put on the correct make-up while I take a shower. I want some scrambled eggs for breakfast; can you do that for me, mom?”

“Yes, Miss Trixy.” Donna said, as she gave herself a last glance. She looked so awkward for the early morning...


Trixy was almost finished eating when Lisa stumbled into the kitchen. She was obviously in a bad mood and gave her mother a disgusting look as she sat down at the table.

“Mother has outdone herself for us.” Trixy said cheerfully, as she gulped down her last egg-sandwich. She gave Donna a wink to assure her she was going to get Lisa to go along with the masquerade.

“And she promised me she would make sure Ms. Brendan would go shopping with us soon.”

“Great.” Lisa replied uninterested. She clumsily fetched some ham and eggs and started to eat.

“She even gave us her credit card.” Trixy continued, as she waved her mother’s gold card. “Guess where we’ll be going after breakfast?”

Lisa’s eyes lit up a bit.

“Thought that would get your attention.” Trixy said, “Mom, some more tea, please?”

Donna quickly fetched the tea and poured Trixy a fresh cup of tea.

“And sugar? Two spoons...”

“Yes, Miss Trixy.” Donna said as she followed her daughter’s instructions.

“It has its advantages.” Trixy said to Lisa “You want some tea too?”

Lisa looked her mother up and down, followed by another disgusting look.

Donna didn’t know how to act. She completely agreed with the look she got from her daughter. How could she be dressed like this in front of them? How could she act like she did?

“Want some, Miss Lisa?” She tried meekly.

“Come on, Lisa.” Trixy encourage her sister, “It’s warm and it will do you good.”

With a grunt Lisa nodded her head and Donna quickly poured her daughter a warm tea.

“Give her some sausages, Mom.” Trixy instructed.

“Yes, Miss Trixy.” Donna quickly went around the table in her ridiculous dress and grabbed the sausages. “Here you are, Miss Lisa.”

Lisa gave her mother a killing look, but accepted the sausages and silently ate them.

Trixy meanwhile kept on talking cheerfully as she ordered her mother around. She enjoyed her new Mom. And she made sure her mother lived the part for Lisa too.

Donna did her best to ‘behave’ as she served her daughter’s their breakfast, but she saw Lisa’s mood getting worse. Unfortunately, Trixy kept on challenging her, pushing her to talk to Lisa, ask her if she wanted something more, if the eggs were salty enough, etc.

After half an hour Lisa had reached her boiling point: “Fuck you, Mom!” Lisa said, after another humble “Miss Lisa”. She threw down her fork and knife and barged out of the kitchen.

Trixy laughed it off: “Don’t worry mom, I’ll get her out of the house. Some shopping will do her good!”

Donna smiled unsure if that was a good thing. She felt totally embarrassed and didn’t know what to do next. And the prospect of an angry daughter shopping with her credit card wasn’t all that good either.

“Thank you, Miss Trixy.” Donna said anyway.

“Anything for my ‘slut mommy’.” Trixy winked at Donna and gave her a hard slap on her ass.

Donna yelped but stayed put.

“Normally I would have punished her for this.” Went through her mind.

“Normally she wouldn’t even think of smacking my ass...” she corrected herself wearily. Knowing she had brought this behavior of her daughter on herself.

“No thanks?” Trixy said, as she turned in the doorway.

“Thank you, Miss Trixy.” Donna said, as tears welled up in her eyes from pure embarrassment.


It took some time for Donna to get herself together again, but eventually she started to clean the kitchen. There was so much to do still. And she also felt her ever present itch returning with a vengeance. She needed to be distracted of it.

Just when she wrapped up the kitchen, Trixy and Lisa stumbled down the stairs.

“We’re off!” Trixy shouted as they immediately went outside.

“Have fun!” Donna shouted back, relieved they were gone.

As she turned to finish up Trixy’s head appeared through the doorway. “Have fun...”

Donna smiled embarrassed, “Have fun, Miss Trixy and Miss Lisa.” She corrected herself.

“This is sooo great!” Trixy said to Lisa as she ran outside, finally leaving her mother alone.


Left alone Donna hurried through her normal chores, after which she reluctantly walked upstairs to face the mess in Lisa’s room again. As she was gathering up her belongings her cell rang.

“Hello Cutty, how are you?” Ms. Bondain asked.

“I’m ok, Ms. Bondain.” Donna replied “Just a little bit tired...”

“I can’t understand why.” Ms. Bondain said with a serious tone, “Trixy told me just now you did not update your diary, did not finish your work and made a mess of Lisa’s room! And above all that, you angered Lisa with you clumsy behavior. What is wrong with you?”

Donna felt her tears well up again. This was so unfair!

“I tried my best...” She started.

“Obviously that is not good enough!” Ms. Bondain interrupted. “I expect much more from you. I don’t want to report any more misbehavior to Ms. Brendan. She has done so much for you! And if you want her to treat your daughters right, you better step up!”

Another serious threat, Donna understood. And so unjust!

“I am doing my best Ms. Bondain. Please understand, it is all so much. I am exhausted, I haven’t slept good in days. I am following the rules. Lisa is just rebellious; she doesn’t like the new me. Please, please, Ms. Bondain, please, don’t do anything to my daughters!”

“I was just referring to the shopping date with Ms. Brendan Trixy wants so badly. I don’t have a clue what you are referring to.” Ms. Bondain replied.

“However, you better improve. You have dance lessons today; don’t screw that up. I’ll expect a perfect report from your teacher.”

“Yes, Ms. Bondain, I will be at my best.” Donna assured.

“There, that’s all I wanted to hear, Cutty.” Ms. Bondain said, “Talk to you later.”

The line was abruptly cut off, and Donna felt her stomach churn. They were somehow unhappy with her and this was a clear threat towards her daughters! Things were only getting worse.

With renewed motivation she cleaned up the smelling room and next worked on her diary. Once finished with her narration of how she loved everything happening to her she continued finishing up the report for her work. She had no time to feel tired. She had to finish all for her daughters’ sake.

And on top of it all, it seemed her pussy and asshole were on fire. Somehow the whole night of buggering had not helped at all. No, on the contrary, it had made matters worse. Both her holes were on fire, and she needed to scratch herself constantly. She had to see a doctor, had to get something against that terrible itching.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.