Cutty
Chapter 34: Punishment to Enjoy

Copyright© 2019 by bokkey

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34: Punishment to Enjoy - The mysterious ms Brendan wants a lesbian relationship with Donna, and more...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

The humiliating experience had hurt Donna deeper than she at first had thought. She was used to the humiliation by now, but this time it felt different.

The first sign of its true impact came during her ride to work afterwards. She experienced several fits where she just started to cry uncontrollably. Tears just poured out of her eyes, she hyperventilated, and she was forced to stop the car to calm down.

She couldn’t control these emotions, the physical reaction. She hadn’t had outburst like these since her teenage years and now they came to her if her mind only slightly wandered back to her whore session. And it was almost impossible not to think of that, worse so once she had these intense reactions.

It made her feel so much weaker and insecure. They had again cut straight through all her boundaries, deep into her very soul. They again had made her do things she never wanted to do, never had imagined she would do.

She knew they had made her cross a boundary that was just one too far. She felt her mind just couldn’t handle it; she was breaking down.

Finally, at her job, things didn’t fare any better; to the contrary, Donna had extreme difficulty concentrating on her work and her frequent cry sessions in the bathroom didn’t help either.

On top of that her own body betrayed her too. It by now associated the bathroom with scratching her two itches which therefore flared up every time she went. She was thus forced to use a dildo and twist and turn her butt plug as she went through a cry session. This demeaning state in turn made her ramble even longer, hurting herself even deeper.

Next the information from Carol proved to be more of a curse than a blessing. A too-enthusiastic Mrs. Cullington followed up on it, and as a result gave Donna much more work than she could handle. Her boss mistakenly thought Donna would be happy if she was in the spotlight.

Normally she would have been, but now however the praises sounded hollow; the job itself now reminded Donna too much of Ms. Brendan, her torturer. It had been an escape before, but it had lost its glamour.

Now it felt much more as just part of the trap she was in, part of the overwhelming force ruling her life, controlling her every step.

The most misplaced praise by her boss was when she promised she would arrange for Donna to meet Mrs. Carol more often, again to get Donna more into the spotlight.

That was the very last thing Donna wanted, being exposed to her first client on a regular basis. She could just hear the bitches laugh at her, laugh at her pitiful state. However, how could she refuse?

Donna could do little more than mouth a “thank you” to Mrs. Cullington as tears sprung into her eyes, and she excused herself and went to the bathrooms again. A move her boss mistakenly thought was out of sheer joy.

A deeply depressed Donna finally left the office. In her hands a pile of papers still to process and she knew that it would be a very, very long night for her.

Her next appointment, the gym, was a continuation of her penance. Bill, Mr Jersey now, had a gruesome schedule ready for her, to get rid of the extra fat gathered during her ‘holidays’.

Donna now noticed another change in her. This ‘punishment’, as unjust as it was, became more a kind of relief. All she had to do was to force herself to reach the quotas set per machine. All she had to do was to physically exhaust her body, physically hurt herself. No more thinking of anything else.

Strangely enough to Donna she noticed she felt she actually did deserve this gruesome treatment. It felt as a just reward for her own actions, her own stupidity. She found herself working her own body to the limit, without mercy, and feeling good about it.

She ended up hurting all over but feeling so good, so fulfilled. And Mr. Jersey’s compliments on a job well done felt like icing on the cake. It was so satisfying knowing she really had hurt herself to the max.

Donna’s new, awkward, emotions got her wondering how much she was changing body and soul. As she showered and got ready to go home, she tried to analyze them, but noticed she felt much better if she was distracted by the pain of her muscles. She didn’t want to think about herself. She wanted to forget the emotional wreck she was right now. Dwelling in the self-inflicted pain was so much better.

Her last stop for the day was her own home, where Ninon would most likely be waiting for her. She had enough reasons to punish Donna. Donna had not followed her numerous rules to the letter on the previous days, and how could she had done so today?

And she didn’t feel she had done such a good job at Ms. Brendan’s ... Donna just knew Ninon would be merciless, she had been so the previous days. And ... she really hoped Ninon would be.

Moreover, her own stupidity hit home once again just when she parked her car. Suddenly, Donna recalled she didn’t even know for how much she had sold herself!

This truly amazed herself; she never had seen herself as a truly dumb cunt, but this ... How could she have been so stupid? Going through all this humiliation, all the effort, all these emotions, and not even using the one single benefit it could have given her!

Donna wanted to kick herself, and she felt a wave of relief going through her as she walked up to the house and saw a stern Ninon awaiting her in the open door with a whip in hand. How she had to be hurt badly!


Donna wasn’t let down. A cold Ninon instructed her to come inside and undress immediately. She got a harsh sharp lash on her butt for not being fast enough, which made her yelp out loud. Donna had not expected to be hit already in the hallway; usually she was lashed only in the safe ‘guest’ room.

Donna undressed quickly, for fear the neighbors would hear her shrieks if she was hit more. Naked, except for her nylons and heels, she was then led into the living room, not to the soundproof room.

“Bend over the table” Ninon ordered.

“But ... the neighbors... ?” Donna reasoned.

A harsh lash on her, half exposed, breast followed, which made Donna howl in pain.

“Bend over the table, stupid cunt.” Ninon told her one more time.

Donna fearfully bent over and grasped the glass table firmly. She saw the angry red mark on her breast, and felt it go on to her side. She was never hit this hard, this cruelly, by Ninon.

“Please, please, Mrs. Bondain, please don’t do it here...” Donna begged, “The curtains, the noise...”

“Shut up, Cutty.” Ninon just said, as the whip swiped through the air again, hitting her straight on her back. Another harsh shriek of Donna followed.

“Just do as your told, make it easier for yourself.” Ninon explained as she walked up to Donna.

She grabbed her by her hair, lifted her head and they looked each other in the eye.

“How is my little whore doing. Did you enjoy selling yourself, cheap cunt?” Ninon spoke venomously, “Don’t you feel stupid now. Really dumb, a low life slut?

“And I was told you have been crying a lot on the job.” Ninon went on, as her whip caressed Donna’s back, “It’s a little late for fake remorse isn’t it?

“You volunteered to sell yourself didn’t you. I mean, nobody was really putting a gun to your head or so. You even celebrated the achievement, didn’t you.”

Donna felt so ashamed as she shook her head in agreement, crying again.

“I did hear you have outdone yourself at the gym. Was it fun flaunting your sweaty body for Bill? Trying to get him to fuck you? You know you are a staunched lesbian now, aren’t you?”

Donna didn’t understand this, but just shook her head again.

“Then why flirt with men?!” Ninon exclaimed, and a wave of lashes came down on Donna, who cried out in pain.

“And why don’t you follow the rules? Why do you deliberately break them all the time?” Ninon asked, and another wave of lashes followed.

Donna fell down to the floor in pain, and cried loudly: “Please Mrs. Bondain, no more, please, no more!”

“Get up ... and get ready for more punishment.” Ninon replied to her plea.

Donna knew better than to disobey and pulled herself together, all the time whimpering for mercy.

“Why do you deserve this punishment, Cutty?” Ninon asked Donna as the poor woman stood trembling in front of her, covered in red welts.

Donna wanted to say “I don’t know” but knew that would only anger her torturer, so she opted for listing up actions she had done which might conflict with her rules.

“I ... I took too long under the shower, I didn’t make myself up correctly, I wasn’t pleasing Mrs. Bondain immediately after she woke up ... and ... I didn’t ask for the payment...”

“That’s it, stupid cunt! A whore always asks for the money first! You really embarrassed Ms. Brendan by acting so inexperienced!!” and another wave of lashes came down on her.

Donna heard Ninon yell at her what a stupid bitch she had been, but she couldn’t absorb it; the pain was too much. She felt herself fall, and soon everything was dark around her and she was gone.

When she came to, her body was aching and her back side, her ass, her legs were all covered in fierce red stripes. Donna noticed Ninon had even whipped every sensitive part of her, her inner thighs, the side of her torso, and of course the regular places, her ass, her vagina, even her breast had been hit from behind.

Donna saw she had dropped her butt-plug and Ben Waa balls involuntarily. They lay scattered on the ground, on the carpet, covered in her own excretions.

“That’s gonna be difficult to clean” she thought as she tried to get up.

“Where’s Ninon?” she wondered.

She finally heard her talking outside and feared the worse. Had she invited more tormentors, had her neighbors heard her?

Donna limped painfully towards the door and indeed there were people there, but it was much worse than she had feared. It was the police. The same cops that had visited her before.

“And here she is.” Ninon said to the agents, as Donna appeared in the doorway. “The owner of the house.”

“Next time, do dress up, Donna.” Ninon ridiculed Donna as she appeared naked, in plain view. “These police agents might get the ‘right’ idea.”

“I explained these men we were playing a sex game, where I had to whip you, and that we got a bit carried away.” Ninon went on, “Do tell them your story, and promise them, like me, that we’ll keep it quiet from now on.”

Donna looked at the agents and wished, for the hundredth time this day, the world would open up and swallow her. Their unbelieving staring eyes made her cover herself as good as she possibly could. She cursed herself for walking naked towards the door.

Again, a change; she was so used to walking naked, she hadn’t even thought of covering herself.

And now the cold quickly got a hold of her too, making her painful nipples obscenely erect.

“Yes...” Donna stammered as she covered herself with her hands, terribly ashamed, “Everything is alright officers, we just got carried away, and I screamed maybe a bit too loud...”

“A bit is an understatement, ma’am. The neighbors heard you scream almost a block away.” One of the officers replied, “And please, do cover up.”

“The neighbors called there was a fight going on, and that you were in peril.” The other officer added, “We came as fast as we could.”

He pointed to the police car parked on her lawn, with bright lights flickering.

Donna went quickly inside to put on a coat. She felt another fit coming on and had to breathe deeply to keep calm. These cops would never take her seriously anymore. Neither would her neighbors. Things just kept on falling apart around her the more she tried to hold things together.

“We need to make a report, because of the numerous calls.” The police agents continued meanwhile with Ninon.

“We can understand that.” Ninon answered, “Normally, it would be something serious, but with Donna here, you can be sure it is something completely different, innocent.”

“You can say that again.” The first officer replied, obviously recalling their first encounter with Donna.

Donna stumbled back to the door and noticed several neighbors watching from their doors and windows to see what was going on. Donna wondered if they had seen her too, when she had appeared naked in the doorway, clearly whipped all over.

“Of course they had.” She figured “That’ll be the talk of the neighborhood tomorrow, if not right now already.”

Ninon waved mockingly to the neighbors as she continued to explain what happened to the officers. Donna had to join in the conversation to explain the officers it had just been a sex game gone too far, which they finally believed.

As the police car drove off, Ninon turned and pushed Donna back inside. “Let’s continue upstairs.”

Donna felt relief going through her as she was pushed upstairs, to the soundproof room. At least now she could scream freely, without worrying someone could hear her.


The night continued with Donna tied up, gagged, and whipped ferociously by Ninon. In between she was forced to thank Ninon for the lessons, and made to promise she would improve herself, promise to follow the ridiculous rules to the letter.

And, of course, she had to apologize endlessly for her failure to ask for her money, for embarrassing Ms. Brendan by not being the perfect whore.

But Donna loved the punishment. She relished the pain, wanted for Ninon to punish her more and more. She loved to apologize.

She knew these feelings were odd, crazy, but she couldn’t help them. She figured this was how it felt to be ‘broken’ mentally. Anything Ninon did to her she was grateful for; she had lost the will to fight her. Every whip lash was right, was just. And the pain, it felt so deserved and it relaxed her troubled mind.

For what seemed like hours the session went on. She was painfully constrained in various positions and paddled and whipped until she fainted. The session just went on when she woke up again. Donna didn’t know her body could hurt that much and was surprised by her own stamina.

And all the time she gratefully thanked her torturer in words, in action by licking her to several orgasms, and in her mind, as she dwelled on her own stupidity.


“I think you’ve been punished enough, Cutty...” Ninon at last told an exhausted Donna, “I think you took it very well, and I am very pleased with you.”

Donna smiled meekly, as she lay bent over the bed, legs spread onto the floor. Her skin totally inflamed, her body covered in welts and her face a mess due to her tears and her drooling.

“Thank you, Mrs. Bondain...” she barely managed to stammer.

“As a token of my appreciation I’ll give you something I know you will appreciate.” Ninon said as she walked to the side of the room, where something was covered under a blanket.

She pushed the item towards the bed.

“I’ll introduce you to the new training tool you purchased.” Ninon said, and she pulled the blanket off, revealing some sort of mechanical device.

“It’s an electronic fucking machine.” Ninon explained to the wondering Donna.

“See, the dildos go here, one for the pussy, one for the ass. This wonderful piece of art can even work them separately. With this remote you can adjust the separate speeds. You position yourself in front of it, and the machine will just fuck you into oblivion.”

“But what is really special,” Ninon said with a proud smile, “are these devices.”

She held up a few rubber dildos.

“They are specially designed. They have a double layer with sensors so the machine can check if you are fucking back. If not, the machine gives off an electric current which will hit you right in your cunt or ass, or both.

“The jolt even increases if there’s still no reaction. This way you’ll have to fuck yourself silly whenever you mount your holes on the machine. This is the most modern way of learning how to fuck, getting both your body trained in endurance, and to stretch your holes. All at the same time.”

“Remember you still have to fit ‘Lenny’. It will go so much faster with this tool.” Ninon reminded Donna.

“And last but not least, if you do your best, you can cum endlessly. I mean you practically have to do nothing but wriggle a bit. No more tired arms, legs. You can focus solely on your own orgasms. If you read the reviews of this machine, you’ll see every user is enthusiastic about it.”

Donna watched the torture tool with some fear. She knew it would somehow mean long painful torture sessions for her.

“As you still have work to do, I’ll place this tool at Lisa’s desk.” Ninon went on.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.