Cutty - Cover

Cutty

Copyright© 2019 by bokkey

Chapter 33: A Business Meeting

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33: A Business Meeting - The mysterious ms Brendan wants a lesbian relationship with Donna, and more...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

Donna walked up to Ms. Brendan’s door, cuddled in her new long and warm winter coat. It was part of the new wardrobe she apparently had ordered through the Internet. Donna would have never spent so much money on such an obscene coat; she looked so cheap in it.

But most of all, it was the idea of animal fur that was bothering her. For as long as she could remember, Donna had been strongly opposed against the killing of animals for something so senseless as their fur!

Regardless, she had to wear her fur coat because her New Rules required it. Donna had to dress in something visibly erotic. Disobeying the rules wasn’t an option, even if she had to cast her own morals aside to comply. “Still,” she told herself, “it isn’t as bad as some of the things I had recently done.” “And anyway,” Donna had to admit, “this coat was warm, - soft and so very warm.”

As she rang the bell, Donna shivered a bit from the cold and wrapped the fur coat even more tightly around herself. She almost stamped her feet to get warm.

Luckily, she stopped herself in time, or else the Ben Waa balls would slip out again. With no panties to help hold them in, they would clatter on the cold pavement; anyone would be able to see. Now that would be embarrassing!

She looked around the neighborhood at the other rich villas. Just to see actually who would notice if that happened.

“How many people would know what goes on here?” Donna asked herself.

“They must see strange people coming up to the house; after all these years, they must suspect something? Some things must have happened out in the open. Somebody must have seen something?”

“Then again, if you didn’t pay much attention, I am dressed in a fairly normal way right now. The coat is not that bizarre. Cheap yes, and flashy. But not too strange so people would think I’m weird somehow.” She pondered.

She also thought of the normal business suit that she was wearing. Normal clothing that would not alarm the neighborhood.

The business suit drifted her mind to more pleasant thoughts.

“This afternoon, it is work again – luckily. And I have so much to do! I’ll never finish in time. We have a meeting with possible investors. I need to prepare the papers for the first draft of the plan to give to the government. I need to...”

“ ... And why do I have to attend this lunch meeting with her ‘contacts’?” Donna abruptly asked herself.

Wondering, Donna looked at the closed door, hoping it would open soon, before the cold took total hold of her. But she didn’t dare to ring again.

“I don’t have time for this right now. Networking, okay, ... that’s fine, I can see that there must be time allocated for that. But today, I’m just swamped with work.”

Donna smiled to herself as she said this. She had been swamped yesterday too and would be tomorrow. Friday too. And probably even Saturday also. Her new life was just too much.

The work was great though, and that’s why she felt happy, now. She was about to dive into it again, even if just for a few hours. Donna absolutely loved it. Her business life was so challenging, so fulfilling. And such a good escape from her other life!

Her mind went to yesterday, her Tuesday session with her psychiatrist Melinda and Bridgette. Donna had been surprised at first that Bridgette had shown up, but it turned out Melinda had called Bridgette in advance and convinced her to come.

The session itself had been another gruesome one during which she had to explain her lesbian ‘desires’ and her utter lack of interest in Robert’s dick. She had spoken convincingly about her new feelings towards women and how those feelings had overtaken her. How she loved her new-found, lesbian emotions.

Melinda had even forced Donna into a stammering admission of how badly she lusted after Bridgette. Worse, Donna had ‘confessed’ to her attraction to the other members of her group of friends, or any sexy female for that matter.

Donna lies had to be convincing and it was awful to see her succeed and Bridgette believing them and look at her with disgust as she shifted in her seat away from her. Bridgette had looked at Donna with barely hidden revulsion since that first awful confrontation in Donna’s home, but now Bridgette was unable to conceal how much Donna sickened her.

True, Donna admitted, remembering the scene, she had been a sight to see. Even without blabbering about lesbian love, not to mention gushing about her new web site, Donna had looked the part, had shown up dressed in a whore’s costume.

She hadn’t selected it; Ninon had conveniently laid out the clothes on her bed that morning with a weekly schedule note. Ninon thought it a just outfit, she had written, because Donna would be emerging as a whore during the therapy session.

Donna understood the message. Looking at her new life, it actually made things easier when she had to pick a theme outfit to go with what she was scheduled to be doing. She just had to look at her schedule and what she had to do that day, what would happen, and dress accordingly. It took away the burden of thinking up something new all the time.

It’s how she had selected her outfit at home this morning; Ninon had scheduled her to clean the house and so she decided on the “French Maid” costume - with Ninon’s approval, of course.

After gruesome punishment sessions two nights in a row, Donna had decided to ask for permission for anything and everything she did. Anything to avoid the evil pain Ninon inflicted on her, especially to her most sensitive parts.

Donna didn’t want to think of that now and distracted herself by moving around a bit. Her Ben Waa balls rocked about again, sending tiny erotic vibrations to her already itching and wet crotch.

On top of that the large butt plug was extremely uncomfortable; it was larger than she had become used to. Ninon had given her this one, and it has been torturing her ass since yesterday. Especially when she had to sit down. Its outside handle would push it deeper, giving her a really painful full feeling.

It was almost impossible not to think of sex now. Whether it was due to the constant sexual stimulus, the pain from the sexual abuse, or simply due to the way she looked and the humiliation it usually caused. Donna understood this was exactly their purpose, but she was fighting it all the way, fearing what would happen if she would let go.

Her mind wandered back to how she had looked yesterday. Donna had worn a top that was sizes too small, a short metallic blue skirt, black fishnet stockings, and cheap plastic platform shoes with towering heels.

The look that Bridgette gave her when Donna had invited her in!

Bridgette had been about to walk away on the spot if Melinda hadn’t come up from behind and convinced Bridgette once again that she had to stay to help her ‘troubled’ friend.

During the whole weird session, the fake plastic bracelets and long hoops in her ears rattled disgustingly with every move she made. Her make-up had been in style with the theme, bright red lipstick, metallic blue eyeshadow, lots of panstick and rouge on her face. She knew she had had achieved the right look when Melinda complimented her.

“In the last few months, I have learned how to use make-up like a pro,” Donna thought sarcastically, “I hope the message has reached Ms. Brendan. At least that would be a small benefit of the humiliating facade.”

These thoughts brought images of Bridgette’s face when shown her pictures back to Donna. Melinda had told Donna to do so. Bridgette’s eyes had almost fallen out.

Her over-reaction had surprised Donna. Donna had thought the pictures had been pretty lame; she had not even been whipped for real!

But for Bridgette the pictures were outrageous. Bridgette had gasped time and time again as they browsed through the pictures, covering her mouth in shock, as Donna was shown to be well fucked by a freaky Asian girl.

It had been a revelation for the both of them. Both had in their own way been shown just how obscene Donna’s life had become. For Bridgette it was likely a first time she saw a close friend in some bizarre sexual scheme. For Donna it showed her just how far her ‘normal’ has shifted away from the norm.

Donna shivered as she felt the humiliation wash over her again just as it had when she had shown those pictures. It was a feeling of shame, of hatred towards herself for being so weak, so spineless. And those feelings were amplified by the knowledge that she would continue to do as she was told in the future too.

Telling herself that she was just going along until the right moment couldn’t alleviate Donna’s mood anymore at that time. She just had not been able to believe it. She just couldn’t see a way out; couldn’t believe there was one. She had felt such utter despair, she had felt so incredibly lost.

Tears sprung into her eyes as she remembered and Donna anxiously looked up at the door again; “Open damn it, open!”

Unwillingly she thought back on how she had spent last Monday night at Ms. Brendan’s mansion. How she had licked Ms. Brendan’s pussy for the longest time, masturbated herself on command after Ms. Brendan had had her orgasm.

Humiliating, stupid ... How could she do these things? Ms. Brendan even had made her sleep at her feet, leashed to a bedpost. Donna had done just that! Just had slept gratefully at the bitch’s feet!

And this morning; how she dressed up in a French maid’s costume without someone forcing her to! She had cleaned the house in high heels, with a too short skirt and her big breasts bulging out of the too-small corset. The Ben Waa balls falling on the ground repeatedly ... and nobody even came to check on her! Donna had just stupidly obeyed her New Rules.

Last night with Ninon, leashed, whipped, being trained to lick pussy endlessly, to fuck herself, trying to stuff that damn black dildo into her cunt, she hated herself! Hated to know that she had no other excuse for what she was doing but her own weaknesses.

Much to Donna’s relief the door finally opened, breaking off her depressed thoughts.

“Come in,” the driver callously instructed, letting Donna enter into the warmth of Ms. Brendan’s mansion.

“You can leave your clothes on,” she said.

Donna had hung up her coat and was automatically stripping off her clothes.

“Come here.” The driver opened the closet and pulled out the dreaded collar and leash.

“Straight up.” The driver warned, making Donna pull herself together, and stand up straight. “Good...”

Donna felt the collar being tied around her neck, and the leash being attached. Tears sprung into her eyes again. She had no will power. All her life she had thought she was a strong person, someone with clear boundaries. But now Donna she saw herself as a stupid girl. A stupid cow who couldn’t take care of herself, who so easily had let herself be tricked and who did the most disgusting things just because she was told to.

Her mind wandered again to the session with Bridgette. How they browsed through her pictures on her laptop. Downloaded by herself but only because Ninon had told her to! The pictures had fitted her lesbian story perfectly too. During browsing through the pictures, she had gone along explaining herself, guided, even corrected, by the ever-sharp Melinda.

Melinda had made sure that Donna had expressed her ‘deepest feelings’, her deepest lesbian desires, during the session. She had to lie about how much she had loved to do the shoot with the pretty Asian, as the pictures showed her toying with the girl’s pierced labia. She had to tell Bridgette how much she loved being fucked by a woman with a strap on. How much she had been turned on knowing all her degrading acts were being filmed...

It had felt like she had been digging her own grave deeper and deeper with every word she spoke. Every detailed ‘feeling’ that had been pulled out of her, every embarrassing ‘fantasy’ - all lies.

But they had made her story all the more convincing. By the end of the session, Bridgette was obviously convinced that her friend had come out of the closet and was not only a devoted lesbian but a very kinky one too.

The leash was tugged, and Donna was brought back to the present again.

“Why am I not naked? Why am I allowed to wear my business clothing?” Donna wondered as they walked towards the living room.

She couldn’t believe Ms. Brendan would put her on display like this for her ‘contacts’. It would be much too open; she would never be able to work normally again let alone finish the project. And she was doing so much good work for Ms. Brendan.

Donna was startled when she saw a group of businesswomen sitting in the room, having lunch and chatting. They were all dressed in expensive styles, showing off their wealth. Donna saw almost every expensive brand of clothing, purses and shoes she knew. These were women with money, lots of money.

Donna understood immediately that these were friends of Ms. Brendan, friends also in her deviant ways.

Donna began to recognize several faces from the party. It made Donna want to run away, humiliated by the way she was leashed and afraid of how they would manhandle her. But the pull on the leash made her go down the stairs, towards the evil group of women.

“Ah, here we have Cutty,” Ms. Brendan said, as all eyes focused on Donna. “Welcome.”

Ms. Brendan stood up and smiled as if she was greeting an old friend. For her part, Donna felt numb and didn’t want to think anymore. On autopilot she walked up to Ms. Brendan, even pulling against her leash until she finally stood before her tormentor.

Donna gently bent slightly forward and kissed Ms. Brendan softly. Soon their tongues played around each other’s as Donna passionately held Ms. Brendan’s head with both her hands, and made some soft, heated moans.

When she was pushed back gently, Donna stopped her kissing and looked Ms. Brendan in the eye.

“I love you, Ms. Brendan.” Donna said as sincere as she could muster.

Ms. Brendan smiled and turned to the crowd. “Ladies, this is Cutty, one of my latest girlfriends. Cutty, these are some close friends of mine.”

Donna didn’t know how to react, so she just smiled shyly and made a small bow. She was for now just content Ms. Brendan had approved her performance. That was the first step.

She looked around at the group of women.

“This must be Ms. Brendan’s lesbian ‘connection’,” Donna figured, “and she is showing me off.”

“Sit here,” one of the guests said as she took the leash from the driver.

She patted the empty space next to her, indicating that she wanted Donna to sit close to her.

Donna walked to the couch and sat down. The plug pushed deeply into her ass, making her squirm a bit.

“Now tell me all about yourself!” The older lady said, ignorant of her plight. “Ms. Brendan has spoken so highly of you. She’s very proud of you.”

Donna smiled weakly, wondering if the situation could get any more awkward.

“I saw you at the party, of course,” the woman meanwhile continued. “You were on display, remember? You had quite a rough night that night.”

Donna now recognized the woman as Carol, the older one speaking with Ms. Brendan when her earphone had been open, the one that had left with the beautiful, abducted, college girl.

“I’m fine, Ms... ?” Donna replied politely.

She still was searching for the most comfortable way to sit; the butt plug was a real nuisance on the soft cushions.

“Just call me, Carol,” the woman answered in a friendly manner.

“Okay, Ms. Carol,” Donna said, knowing she had to add at least use ‘Ms.’ as per the New Rules. No first names alone, ever.

“It’s Mrs. Carol, I’m married.” The lady replied. “More than 25 years now.”

She showed Donna an expensive-looking wedding ring.

“Okay, Mrs. Carol,” Donna corrected.

“So, tell me, what do you do? I’m always eager to hear the lives of Ms. Brendan’s girlfriends.”

“Well...” Donna thought as she observed the woman interrogating her.

She seemed friendly but Donna knew now that looks could be deceiving, especially in this world she was trapped in. “ ... I’m married too, for almost 20 years now ... I have two daughters...”

“I saw your family photos at the party. You have a lovely family indeed. I have a boy and two girls...”

“Oh, that’s nice, Mrs. Carol.” Donna replied, “We didn’t want more children, so we stopped after two girls. I am very proud of them.

“My daughters are doing great in school, great at sports. A mother couldn’t want anything more.”

Donna regretted that she had mentioned her daughters the moment the words had come out of her mouth. But it was such a normal thing to say she had just blurted it out.

“And probably this woman, all the women present, knew about them anyway.”

Carol just chatted on, asking question after question and showing a sincere interest in what was left of her normal life. She asked about the schools the kids went to, what work her husband did and, eventually, what Donna did.

After her initial suspicion faded, Donna felt more and more comfortable with the woman. She tried to keep up her guard anyway; she expected a turn for the worse anytime. Donna remembered that her diary had been on display too, so Carol knew more than a little about her escapades - all of them probably did. In that way Carol’s normal chitchat was odd.

But as she frequently looked around, Donna noticed that no one was listening in. They hardly looked at the two women talking. Even Ms. Brendan left her alone with Carol and minded her own business. Everyone was busy chatting, tasting the abundant snacks, drinking the expensive wine, having a good time.

At Carol’s insistence, Donna had something to snack and it was delicious. Ms. Brendan had ordered the best of the best as usual.

“I work for Ms. Brendan, just like my husband, Mrs. Carol.” Donna responded politely after swallowing a bite. “I am a project manager. I coordinate her company’s renovation project of the old industrial area.”

“Wow, that is a hell of a job, girl!” Carol said, seemingly honestly surprised. “That’s a real tough job. Lots of government red tape, weary investors. That project has been stalled for years.”

Donna hadn’t known that and now was genuinely interested in whatever information this lady had about her project.

“Why did it fail up to now, Mrs. Carol?”

“Government reluctance mainly,” Carol replied smoothly. “They can’t agree on the location of the site. After years of waiting, most investors have pulled out. Weary of waiting.”

“Well ... I didn’t know any of that, but right now the idea is to make it an entertainment district. You know, with restaurants, night life, the works,” Donna replied, fishing for more information.

“That’s what Heather wants,” Carol agreed. “But she has failed to convince the Mayor’s office so far.”

“Well ... we have a lot of presentations planned for investors and interest groups so probably Ms. Brendan has seen a new edge.” Donna said, thinking hard about how this information would change her approach.

They had scheduled several meetings with people from the Mayor’s staff, but would that be enough?

“Well, I hope so,” Carol replied. “She has a lot of money and effort sunk into that project. What’s the general approach now?”

Donna started to explain to Carol what she knew of the project up until then. She explained the general layout of the shops, still to be finalized; she explained some known difficulties - polluted factory grounds, reluctant tenants, and the likes.

Carol for her part showed not only real interest, but extensive knowledge too, about certain buildings and development issues. It turned out that she knew so much thanks to her husband. Not only had he taken her to many business parties, he had also extensively discussed issues with her because he had wanted to open up several chains in that area and was extremely frustrated that he and Ms. Brendan just couldn’t get through to the parties involved.

Donna consumed all of the new information eagerly. Her mind spun on how to apply what she had learned into her work, how to discuss this information with her boss, her team. She saw so many opportunities, learned about so many pit falls the team had to avoid. Her mind was reeling over all the work ahead to process this information.

Donna really was enthusiastic about it. She wanted to get to the office and start working on it right away.

“Can you do me a favor, Cutty,” Carol asked, as she finished an explanation of a problem with an uncooperative owner of a large old broken-down apartment complex.

“Of course, Mrs. Carol,” Donna said.

“Can you open up your blouse and show me your breasts?”

The question came so unexpectedly, Donna’s mouth fell open and she was flabbergasted for a few moments.

“It’s not like I haven’t seen them, you know,” Carol smiled kindly. “Remember the party? Your ‘coming out’ debut so to speak?”

“No ... I ... um... , “ Donna answered as she tried to collect her thoughts.

She had been so involved with talking about ‘her’ project that she was having difficulty returning to her sex life. How could Carol jump to such blatant sexual request when they had been in the middle of this interesting tenant problem, the legal issues involved, the various approaches they could try?

Donna had expected to be asked to fetch a snack nearby on the table. Not a request to display herself like a sex object.

She looked in panic to Ms. Brendan, but Ms. Brendan was busy chatting with two other ladies, and paid her no attention. Donna really didn’t know what to do.

“So nice, that’s what I like ... If they are still shy, it’s so sweet...” Carol said as she laid a warm hand on Donna’s thigh. “Trust me. You can open up.

“We are all very good friends of Ms. Brendan. We all participate more or less in her lifestyle. I have personally very much enjoyed some of her other lesbian girlfriends. It doesn’t really feel like cheating and my husband is not complaining. It’s saved our marriage actually.”

Donna’s fingers went to her blouse as she watched for any reaction from the people around her, but nothing happened. She unbuttoned first one and then another button, then stopped.

Donna still couldn’t believe she was asked to do this. She still couldn’t belief this was the same Carol, who had just spoken so friendly, professionally, with her about her job.

“I don’t know if I should, if I’m allowed...” Donna mumbled, “ ... I mean, I don’t want to offend Ms. Brendan...”

She honestly didn’t know what to do or what to think. Exposing herself like this felt so out of place. Even though she believed Carol, no, all present, were bisexual or straight out lesbians. She believed Carol’s claim they all indulged in Ms. Brendan’s sick perversions.

But surely not like this; not in a business setting. But then she felt the embarrassing collar and leash around her neck. That was not at all business like.

“Heather,” Carol said, as she turned to Ms. Brendan. “Heather, can you help us out for a moment?”

Ms. Brendan looked up, smiled and got up from her chair. It seemed she understood what was going on.

Donna’s heart jumped a beat. Had she done something stupid again? Why hadn’t she done what was asked of her? She feared she would be ridiculed or worse, punished. She felt herself starting to panic.

“What seems to be the problem here?” Ms. Brendan asked Carol when she sat down next to them.

“I asked Cutty to show me her breasts and she kind of wants your approval, the shy thing.” Carol explained, flashing Donna a friendly smile.

In just a few moments Donna’s normal conversation, her enthusiasm, all had disappeared, and she was back into her other reality. Here she was waiting on another person for permission to show her breasts to a stranger ... Donna’s mind went back to the grim, down, hopeless state it had been in the last days.

Ms. Brendan looked Donna in the eye sporting a friendly smile, “Well, I don’t mind, if that’s what she’s afraid of.

“I even encourage her to do so. By all means, show them your sagging twins, Cutty.”

Clearly, this was an instruction, and a cold insult too, reminding Donna of the power that Ms. Brendan had over her. Making clear Donna should not dare to fool around now.

Donna humbly started to unbutton her blouse, incapable of refusing the order. Of course, she forced herself to sport a smile, but she couldn’t keep her face from turning red from embarrassment.

Moments ago, she was a strong and intelligent businesswoman, discussing her project, its finances. Now, she was back being a whore, a mere sexual toy undressing on command. Without even any real threat!

“So nice, you’re blushing.” Carol said, as she watched Donna’s blouse being unbuttoned.

She stroked the flushed skin of Donna’s face softly, smiling approvingly. It just added to the insult. Donna had never felt more hopeless.

“She’s wearing a push up bra,” Carol noticed as she saw the flimsy material.

“What did you expect, if she didn’t wear a push up, her breasts would sag towards her knees. Not a very pretty look for a businesswoman like her. Ain’t that right, Cutty?” Ms. Brendan remarked cruelly.

Donna just nodded, still blushing. She felt she didn’t deserve this harsh treatment and just hoped Ms. Brendan would leave it at this if she humbly complied.

Her blouse was unbuttoned now and Donna stopped, arranging her blouse neatly around her breasts. She knew she had to give her audience a perfect view.

“The bra too,” Carol said.

Ashamed, Donna smiled and started to pull off her bra. She had had the silly hope they would have let her keep the bra on. It didn’t cover much anyway; her nipples weren’t covered by it. But it too had to go.

Donna tossed the scrap of fabric on the couch next to her. Her breasts sagged lower, too low to be proud of.

“They really sag.” Carol said to Ms. Brendan, adding to Donna humiliation.

Carol ignored Donna’s feelings and just reached out to touch the breasts perfectly outlined by the blouse. “May I?”

“Yes ... Mrs. Carol.” Donna whispered back, lowering her head a bit in shame.

Carol’s hands gently explored Donna’s breasts, touching the soft skin, feeling up her nipples, weighing the sagging lust objects. It was done in a remarkably gentle way and Carol kept her friendly expression. She showed no signs of cruelty in her sexual interest. She just enjoyed playing with them in a childish way.

Donna noticed the other women started to look in on them every now and then, although still mostly ignoring what was happening. Donna figured they were used to these kinds of actions, which made it somewhat bearable for her. It was all still deeply humiliating nevertheless.

Carol didn’t play too long with Donna’s hanging breasts.

“You are also working as a whore, right? A lesbian whore?”

Donna nodded “Yes ... though ... I’m still not really ... I mean...”

Carol’s blunt questions kept surprising her and kept her off-balance; she looked and acted as if she was so kind and gentle.

“I know,” Carol said as she placed her hands on Donna’s thigh, “you are still inexperienced. You haven’t done it yet. It is still new to you.

“But I want to buy you. I want to have sex with you. Right now.”

A silence fell for the longest time.

“Here?” Donna asked, whispered, hopelessly, as tears welled up in her eyes and she started to heave heavily.

“Not here-here, silly,” Carol said humored. “We go up to a room and we do it.”

Donna looked at Ms. Brendan with her tear-filled eyes, hoping for help, but she just got an approving response from her.

Donna forced a smile on her face, sniffed away her tears, and nodded her head. There was no other choice.

“I have to get a hold of myself,” Donna told herself. “I knew this was going to happen sometime, and now it’s here. I just have to be strong.”

“Don’t you worry, it’ll be okay. I promise to be gentle and take it easy.” Carol said as she patted Donna’s hand and gentle wiped away Donna’s tears.

Donna smiled grateful for the gentle gesture of Carol. She did feel a bit relieved this gentle person would be her first. Better than some sadistic bitch, of which she suspected were several in the room too.

Carol took Donna’s hand and they got up. Next Carol took the dangling leash and turned to Ms. Brendan.

“Same room, right?” she asked.

“Yes, it is already prepared.” Ms. Brendan replied.

“Oh, Cutty,” Ms. Brendan called to Donna as she and Carol started to walk away.

Donna looked back at Ms. Brendan, wondering what was next.

“Here is your working bag.”

With that she handed her an over-sided red shoulder bag with the word ‘HOT’ on the side, written in the twisting red outlines of female figures.

Donna saw the whole crowd looking at her, smiling, no, sniggering. They were all laughing at her situation, knowing what was going on. She wished the earth would open-up and swallow her!

Never had she suspected that her new ‘job’ as a whore would be so out in the open! No discrete call-girl like setting, with private meetings. No, it was all in front of everyone Ms. Brendan knew. Just like at the party. Everyone saw her, the once respectable wife and mother, prostitute herself willingly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.