Cutty - Cover

Cutty

Copyright© 2019 by bokkey

Chapter 32: The Shoot

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32: The Shoot - The mysterious ms Brendan wants a lesbian relationship with Donna, and more...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

Donna had completely forgotten about the Pictures! Robert had been furious with her. He didn’t want those explicit sex scenes to be viewed by the whole world. Of course; she didn’t want that either. How could Ms. Brendan have been so cruel by posting those pictures on the net? Especially as she was satisfied with her efforts...

“And you wanted to do something about that, right?” Ms. Brendan took a bottle of champagne and filled two glasses. She looked at Donna intently.

“Yes, Ms. Brendan, please... ?” Donna begged, knowing that only Ms. Brendan could help her now.

Ms. Brendan was the one that had hooked her up with the damn phone. She was also the one that had arranged for it to be linked to the world wide web. As usual, Ms. Brendan was the one in total control. All Donna could do now was plead for mercy as Donna knew that was what Ms. Brendan expected from her.

Ms. Brendan placed a document in front of Donna, or more accurately - just below her exposed vagina - while at the same time offering Donna a glass of champagne.

“We called with the company that’s named on this receipt. They’re the ones who set up the Internet connection for everyone who bought that special phone in that store.” Ms. Brendan explained, “but you are the first one to upload nothing but porn.”

Donna shifted uneasily, sensing another catch was on its way. The receipt had told her nothing, even though her signature was somehow on it. When did they made her sign it? Or were they forging her signature now? And if they were, what else had they used her signature for? This was all just too sick to be true.

“Cheers, Cutty,” Ms. Brendan said as she raised her glass of champagne and took a sip.

Ms. Brendan acted as if nothing special was going on and Donna hated that. Donna knew Ms. Brendan was toying with her, humiliating her. But Donna also knew that she had no choice in the matter; she just had to play along.

And so, she raised her glass too and took a large sip. Donna could use the alcohol anyway as a way to cope with her feelings in what looked like a hopeless situation.

“We have contacted the Internet provider today to discuss the best way out of this,” Ms. Brendan said, “but I have to tell you that they were not at all happy with the way you recklessly loaded their site with your porn. Children visit their sites, you know. As well as parents. They’re very angry.”

Donna finished the champagne, trying to see a way out. Fear swept over her as she worried about the implications. If angry parents started to sue, her actions would become public and things would get very messy very quickly. They would be ruined and her whole family would be disgraced.

The pictures and films showed her having consensual sex. It would be impossible to proof she was forced to do it. If his face was in the pictures, Robert would be involved too and ruined as well as some kind of sex deviant. He would be the laughingstock in the business world, his career over. No, they wouldn’t stand a chance.

Worse, she had to admit to herself that she too would be outraged if someone allowed her daughters to see that kind of filth. She could understand everyone who would sue; she would too, for sure. They would want her arrested and then there would be all those horrible lawsuits. It would be a circus.

“Have another one.” Ms. Brendan poured Donna another champagne. “I see that you understand the trouble you’ve got yourself in.”

Donna grabbed the new glass and gulped it down. Oh yes, she did. She most certainly understood the terrible trouble that they got her into. She only wondered how they would pull this off without exposing themselves?

But knowing them she feared they had thought about that too. They most likely had already covered that in their plans.

So, Donna begged again: “Please, Ms. Brendan, please help me.”

Donna knew that they had already arranged something for her. But she also knew, from past experiences, that if she did not cooperate, did not play her part perfectly, they would make things worse.

So, Donna had to play along and beg, begging for help from the very ones who had made her so helpless.

“You can help yourself.” Ms. Brendan replied with a faint smile. “We spoke with them and it seems that they aren’t so innocent themselves. The website has an adult section. Since they own the copyright to all pictures posted, whether normal or filthy, they simply moved your pornography to the x-rated section.”

“But others could still see them!” Donna exclaimed, as she held out her glass for more tranquilizing champagne. “I want them removed! Please, please, Ms. Brendan, help me.”

Donna had stopped acting; she was honestly terrified. Now the pictures were in the exact location where perverts go to look. If those pictures got out, her kinky new lifestyle would become public. Donna was under no doubt that Ms. Brendan was evil enough to let that happen. Is that what she really wanted to do?

All Donna could hope for was that Ms. Brendan or the website owners would offer her a way out. A way out she could live with.

Ms. Brendan filled Donna’s glass once more as she continued.

“That is a possibility,” Ms. Brendan agreed. “You can ask them yourself. But remember; they have the copyrights. You’re therefore in a difficult spot. They can ask for a lot of money for your personal pictures.”

Donna took another large sip out of sheer frustration.

“Careful, you’ll get drunk and you’ll need to focus for what you’ll need to do now,” Ms. Brendan warned.

Puzzled, Donna looked at Ms. Brendan, who ignored her and started to stroke Donna’s exposed pussy, making Donna even more nervous. Acceding, Donna spread her legs widely and let a sexy, leering smile cross her face. The damn training showing itself again.

“They wanted to talk with you. They liked the pictures and hinted that they want some more. That’s why you’re made up like this.” Ms. Brendan explained.

Ms. Brendan’s finger trailed Donna’s nether lips and then upwards to her navel.

Donna felled the itch return again, and her vagina getting moist. She took another sip of champagne, trying to distract herself and forget her body’s conditioned reactions.

“They wanted better ones. As a trade, they said. It’s straight blackmail if you ask me.” Ms. Brendan continued as she looked at Donna, a sarcastic smile on her lips.

“So, you’ll call them and try to negotiate a deal with them. Maybe you can pay them off, or maybe you fall into their hands. That’s all up to you. But I think you’re capable of arranging a deal that works best for all involved. I wouldn’t have hired you to work for me if I didn’t think you had enough business shrewdness to deal with complex situations like this.”

Ms. Brendan sat back on the couch as she inspected the beautiful creature on display in front of her.

“See it as a test. If you get a good deal, if you impress me, it will for sure benefit you in your job ... in all of your jobs.”

Donna smiled as she had been trained and posed by jutting her breasts and vagina forward to entice the closely watching Ms. Brendan.

Her mind meanwhile ran in overtime as she tried to cope with the situation at hand. They wanted to blackmail her? They had the rights to her personal pictures? They wanted more pictures of her?

Ms. Brendan let Donna figure out her options for a few moments as she calmly sipped her champagne. Her stern look made sure Donna maintained her sexy pose on the table, increasing Donna’s frustration.

The squatting position was starting to hurt. But more annoying was the contradiction of the situation. To pose like a silly bimbo, while having to be the smart businesswoman at the same time. It was so humiliating. And that, Donna knew, was the whole idea behind her current situation.

When Ms. Brendan had enough of the view, she dialed a number on her cell and gave it to Donna.

As the phone rang, she gave Donna her last instructions: “As you negotiate with them, Cutty, remember who you really are, remember to impress.”

Donna looked at Ms. Brendan intensely as her words sank in. She knew what Ms. Brendan meant and what it entailed for her.

“All they need to do is remove the pictures from the damn website and break the fucking link to my phone,” Donna fumed. “But that won’t be easy with all the rules and constraints given to me. Damn this bitch! Damn my situation!”

“Hello?” A sleepy male voice sounded through the speaker of Ms. Brendan’s cell below her, bringing Donna back to the business at hand...

Ms. Brendan gestured for Donna to answer. “ ... and be polite...”

“Hello, ehmmm, this is Donna Alldring, I called with respect to my pictures that I wanted to have removed from your site,”

Donna found herself speaking down to the phone, resting just below her bare vagina.

“Oh yeah, I had asked for you to call me later.” The man continued as he yawned into the phone. “Sorry, but I’ve had a long day ... Ok, so what did you decide?”

“Well, Mr...”

“Ralph Watson.”

“Well, Mr Watson, how about removing the pictures and break off the link with my phone?” Donna cut to the chase, pushing herself to put up her business image. That was rather difficult when she was looking down to the cell phone, seeing her skimpy attire, her painted wet vagina, lips curled outward by Ms. Brendan’s recent fondling.

The voice on the other side laughed.

“Wait a moment ... I need to explain myself again, I think,” the man said. “As I told your friends already, those pictures and films are our property. You agreed to that when you signed the contract. We offered you the discount on service and you gave us permission to use any picture or video clip you uploaded as we see fit.

“It was meant so that we could publicize the pictures our clients post as part of a web ‘culture’ project. Everybody would see each other’s pictures, so they learned more about their own community. We clearly stated that on our web site and on the papers you signed when you bought the phone.

“Actually, you violated the rules by posting porn. We have been most displeased with that, to say the least.”

Donna heard the sarcasm in his voice. This was not going to be easy.

“So,” the man continued, “when we heard from your friends about the explicit pictures, we quickly took them and placed them in our adults-only section. Safely away from the younger eyes but still available for adults who want to pay for special content.

“Anyway, we figured it was our right to make money out of them, given the problems you caused for us. And as we hold the copyrights...”

“Now we liked what we saw, even if the quality was not so good overall. And we figure you owe us still because people are threatening to sue us as the result of what you have done.

“We told your friend we wanted more pictures and film from you. To pay for the upcoming expenses. But this time, we expect real quality; we want you to become one of our featured models. For our MILF section.”

Donna was surprised by the blunt blackmail.

“No way,” she answered, “If you blackmail me like this, I’ll go to the police and you’ll spent the rest of your days in jail!”

“Be polite!” Ms. Brendan quietly warned the trapped housewife.

Donna nodded and added a humble “Mr Watson” as she awaited the man’s response.

Donna had to keep calm and focus on her options. She shifted a bit to avoid cramping due to her squatting position.

“Together with you, most likely,” the man replied to her threat. “as we’ll sue your ass for putting porn on a family web site.

“We have numerous official complaints that we hope we can pay off with a small amount. But if you sue us for blackmail, we let them sue us, and just give them the proof that you are the sole person responsible.

“That would make you not only bankrupt for the rest of your life but would also put you and your husband in prison for showing porn to children. No lady, I wouldn’t advise you to do that.”

“And by the way, you are a big slut anyway. You like to take pictures of yourself; you love to expose yourself. Don’t lie about that, the pictures and movies speak for themselves. You can’t fake that.

“So, we’re just offering you a nice way to do what you love to do, just a bit more professionally and for real money.”

“Mr Watson,” Donna tried, “let’s make a deal.”

“The deal, Donna, is you make porn pictures for us on a regular basis, if they sell.” The man interrupted. “And if they don’t, we’ll sue your ass for the porn you already made and distributed illegally on our site.”

“Well, then you might as well start suing me, Mr Watson,” Donna replied calmly. She was getting the hang of this conversation.

“You are offering me nothing that works in my advantage. I propose something different. Something we both can live with.” Donna looked at Ms. Brendan and thought about the person that Ms. Brendan expected her to be.

“I am a bit of an exhibitionist, it’s true, Mr Watson, and I do want to make pictures. But I want to make them available to a select clientele only.” The smile and nod from Ms. Brendan told Donna that she approved of Donna’s reply.

“I was thinking of a private web site - just featuring me - with paying costumers, and you, Mr. Watson, taking 10% of the money.”

“Too little, Donna, way too little,” the man replied. “We need at least the amount we’ll be sued for. We won’t pay a dime for that.

“Apart from that, we need a certain minimal amount a year, or else we won’t make any money off of you. And for that, we need proof. We need to see some truly magnificent pictures of you to seal the deal. Pictures or movies that prove you’ll make us lots of money...”

Donna could understand the requests. She gave Ms. Brendan an annoyed look but only for a split second. She couldn’t let Ms. Brendan get mad at her now but the set up was so obvious.

This man was just another friend of hers. They were probably laughing at her despite their straight faces. They probably enjoyed her humiliation ... And she couldn’t do anything about it, except going along.

Ms. Brendan for her part smiled wickedly and pointed to the Asian girl, who held up a sophisticated camera. Donna looked at the girl, understanding her predicament.

“Well?” The man pushed on.

“I can give you some samples, Mr Watson,” Donna sighed, surrendering to her situation.

“And I want pictures of you fucking and more on a regular basis. Updates twice a week. We need you to make a reasonable turn over and in our experience that’s the bare minimum.”

Donna thought about her latest agreement with Ms. Brendan and knew that could pose a problem.

“I only do solo shoots, Mr Watson. My husband or any other man won’t be involved. Those pictures you have were meant for our personal use only.”

“Then we can’t reach a deal. I mean ... solo shoots? it is just not kinky enough these days,” the man said. “These days they want to see a MILF like you taken up the ass by a big black man with a fat cock. That kind of picture sells. Big time!”

“No way, Mr Watson,” Donna said decisively. “No man can be involved. We can do some woman-on-woman stuff but that is as far as it goes.”

“Old lesbians don’t sell. Unless you want to involve your daughters. I heard you have two beautiful kids. That would make money for sure and get you out of your financial problems in no time.”

Donna was appalled by how depraved this Ralph Watson was. To even consider her daughters for these kind of shoots was so despicable.

What was even more worrying was that Ms. Brendan had mentioned her daughters to this creep. How else could he have known about her daughters?

Now she again noticed how thorough Ms. Brendan and Ninon were in their schemes. They were always multiple steps ahead of her. Now, for example, she had to agree to whatever filth this creep might come up with. If she didn’t, she would be disgraced and financially destroyed. And if she fought them harder, who knew what Ms. Brendan might do? After all, there was still poor Vivian...

“My daughters are off limits, Mr Watson. Don’t even think about that again.” Donna replied sternly, making sure he understood he had gone too far.

“As far as the old lesbians don’t sell. I look great, and I...” Donna had to think of something quick, something that would sell for sure. “ ... I can do shots with other women ... with some role play ... with some submission, you know bondage, S&M, latex, really kinky stuff.”

“That might work...” the man conceded, not sounding too convinced.

“That’s about the best I can do for now,” Donna assured him. “I get a private web site where I can entertain my ‘guests’. With pictures, chat options and lots of goodies. And there will be a S&M theme to keep it hot.”

“How far are you willing to go with the S&M?” the man inquired. “If it’s just dressing up and some lame bondage...”

Donna looked at Ms. Brendan, who gestured again at the Asian girl, who now sported a whip too, and pulled a bit at her leash.

“I’ll show you in the try-out shoot.” Donna replied, understanding Ms. Brendan’s offer. “Don’t you worry, it won’t be lame.”

Donna felt so low again. She was so completely controlled. So easily played with. She was acting precisely as they wanted her to. Donna had followed their path to the letter. She hadn’t been able to figure out how to do anything else. Every other option just seemed worse.

“Still, I want our expenses covered. Anything we need to pay because of your illegal porn is your responsibility and will be paid before you make any money. Next, we subtract a fixed amount a year for maintaining the site,” the men said. “And that’s only if the test pictures and film that I receive from you are great. And I do mean ‘Great’.”

“If the pictures impress you - and they will - I want my private pictures removed.” Donna bargained.

“Okay,” the man agreed. “Ok, it’s a deal. And when do I get these impressive pictures?”

“ASAP,” Donna answered, again looking at the Asian girl next to her, “I’ll work on them right away.”

“I’ll send you our standard contract, with the amounts we discussed. I’ll also send you a liability form in which you claim sole responsibility for the porn pictures and films posted. The contract will include a minimum number of pictures and films per week, and a proposed schedule for the web-log which you must attend to talk to your clients.

“Send the signed papers together with the test pictures and movies back to me. If we like them, you’ll get back our signed copy of the contract.”

Donna thought about it. This deal was the best that she was likely to get, given the circumstances. She didn’t have a clue what fair prices were for maintenance of web-sites or, more precisely, porn web-sites. Maybe it was okay but there was no way to know and somehow, she doubted that the proposed prices would be fair.

“Okay, we have a deal,” Donna agreed.

“Then that’s settled. Nice view you’re giving me by the way. I must admit it helped you to make your point.” The man said jokingly as he hung up.

Donna wondered what he meant, until she saw her own cell below her, laying right underneath her. It filmed her wet lips and her ass hovering above it. How long had he been looking at her like that?

She turned red with shame, as she understood the man must have thought she had placed it herself. To show him her body, to sell herself as a true hot slut.

“I knew that would help you close the deal, Cutty.” Ms. Brendan said with her ever present evil smile. “And don’t you be shy now. He will see a lot more of you and in much more detail in the coming months.”

Donna hung her head in utter defeat as she measured how much worse things had just become. The Asian girl tugged on Donna’s leash, dragging her back into reality. Donna was pulled off the table and made to stand. She trailed behind absentmindedly, her training making sure that she stood at attention automatically.


“Come, let’s do the shoot before we eat.” Ms. Brendan said as she got up too.

With that, Donna was pulled to the training room. As they passed the famous wall with pictures, she couldn’t help but wonder how long it would be before her picture would also be hanging there.

It was clear to her that it would be soon now. She was already going to a photo shoot, and in the coming weeks and months, there would be more, many more pictures taken of her.

She looked with fear at the raunchy pictures and smiling faces. How different each woman on the wall looked to her now. Had she first been appalled by the women in the pictures freely exposing their private parts, now she understood what had made them do it.

Each and every one of them had probably gone through the same experiences as Donna had. She now could really see through the fake smiles, no matter how vivid they seemed. It was awful! It made the wall a grim view into the dark world Ms. Brendan and her peers controlled.

“How long has Ms. Brendan been doing this to helpless women?” Donna wondered to herself as she followed the small Asian girl leading her. “How many women has she under her control? And how could she ever escape if all these women before her failed?”

The last picture that caught her attention was one of a petite woman, bent over and being taken from behind by an ugly black muscular man. Both were smiling at the camera but the small women was obviously in great discomfort, her pain clear on her distorted face.

Still even that picture was hand-signed: “Thank you so much, Ms. Brendan ... Sylvie xxx”.

Donna could almost feel the humiliation of the poor woman. Forced to be fucked by a big black man, forced to pose for the camera while she was being abused, and then to smile and say thank you...

A very disturbed Donna walked into the gym where everything was already set up for her first, very own porn shoot. The next step in her very own downfall.

“We’ll start with some pictures of you both fully dressed and work up from there until you’re being flogged and fucked by a strap on.” Ms. Brendan said matter-of-factly. “That should convince them that you have great potential.”

Donna didn’t know what to say. She knew that she had to do as Ms. Brendan said. And she knew that she needed to impress her new blackmailers. But she also knew that she was about to take a crucial, next step in her submission. Donna was about to expose herself freely as some porn slut to an unknown audience. An unknown but large audience, she feared.

From now on it would be almost impossible to explain to anybody that she was forced, that she did not like it. The pictures would indicate her free participation, her joy in indulging in fetish lesbian sex. She would be an obvious sex craving slut to everyone who saw these pictures.

Luckily, the champagne had started to work. The haziness in her head felt good; it was a welcome escape from the harsh reality. Donna smiled, she wanted, needed, more champagne!

The Asian girl positioned the slightly dazed Donna in the center of the set and took some lighting measurements. Ms. Brendan busied herself, checking each camera. There was even a digital movie camera, Donna saw. Again, the realization of what she was about to do popped into her mind. She wanted to run, wanted to scream, but knew that she wouldn’t do anything of the kind.

Donna knew she would expose herself to the world as a kinky sex object. She knew these pictures would soon be seen by strangers. Stranger would even pay to see them, and she was charging them for the privilege.

Again, after this session, there would never be a way back to her old life anymore. These pictures, this ‘job’, would haunt her forever.

But to rebel was just not an option. Not now, not with the new threat, the new blackmail. Donna reminded herself that Vivian’s death was only a few days ago. Told herself how cruel these people were. How much her family was in danger. She just didn’t have an answer to their actions now. She had to go along, no matter how much she hated it.

“Now, let’s right in one take, please. Cutty, your make up is perfect. You’re nicely oiled and you’re already wet too. The lightning in this room is perfectly set. I can’t see anything going wrong.

“Remember we want to impress, so it must look professional. And we don’t have time to touch up the pictures too much, so no smearing of the make-up please. And don’t forget the diamond in your teeth. Lots of smiles, let’s see the sparkle. That should look great on film.”

Donna smiled her special smile which she knew exposed the glimmering diamond. She watched the Asian girl walk up to her from the circle of cameras, screens, lighting beams, and pick up the free dangling leash.

Donna noticed herself smile meekly at the girl. Noticed herself pose and get ready for the start of the shoot. Her heartbeat quickly now; she was extremely nervous.

“Ok, let’s begin, shall we? Donna, follow my instructions to the letter and things will be just fine.”

When she saw that the two women were ready, Ms. Brendan gave a sharp nod of the head.

“Smile!”

Donna automatically did. The Asian girl pulled her leash and looked vicious at the camera; then, at Donna. Donna for her part smiled submissively or just looked scared, following Ms. Brendan’s off-screen directions. The room filled with the flashes of the various cameras. The lighting lit her skin and clothes in flattering ways.

At times, screens were adjusted so that Donna was illuminated to her best advantage. She was instructed to look straight into different cameras at different times, to perfect her poses, even if ever so slightly, in order to make the pictures come out better.

Sometimes, the Asian girl walked out of the picture frame to fetch a camera herself in order to take pictures on her own from a close-up angle. From the viewpoint of the dominatrix.

The girl didn’t verbally instructed Donna but instead pulled her around by the leash and used the whip as a prod to position Donna the way she wanted. The result was the same every time. Donna perfected each pose until her ‘Mistress’ was satisfied and next the moment was memorized forever in digital pictures.

“I want you to learn how to pose perfectly for a shoot. How to show yourself off at your best. That’s why I’m drilling you so hard, Cutty. If you follow my instructions to the letter, you’ll come out at your best on film. You’ll see. With or without clothing.”

And Donna did exactly as instructed. Each pose was repeated a few times so that Donna could practice and learn it by heart. As the shoot progressed, Donna was enthusiastically cheered on by Ms. Brendan and these compliments, together with the alcohol, helped Donna work herself into the right mindset for what she was doing.

As her body actively participated and tried hard to please the demanding Ms. Brendan, her conscious mind slipped into a kind of trance, watching but not actively involved anymore.

Some part of her even felt proud as Ms. Brendan remarked at how great Donna was doing, how good she looked, how great a pose had come out. It was the same satisfying but terribly conflicted feeling that Donna had felt before whenever Ms. Brendan had pampered her.

In a strange way, Donna started to feel really special as the shoot went along. The way Ms. Brendan complimented her, the way Donna was the center of the attraction. Every camera, every lens was aimed at her. Donna was constantly talked to, instructed, cheered on, all in an encouraging way. It was wonderful!

Donna recalled how much she had loved having her picture taken when she was younger. In a weird way, what was happening now was her little girl dream come true. If she just could forget that it was a porn flick, maybe she could enjoy all of this fantastic attention to its fullest.

And for that matter, this shoot wasn’t that bad. Wasn’t it still kind of normal? She was still wearing all her clothes. Apart from a few kisses and caresses exchanged between Donna and her Asian ‘Mistress’, she could pretend that she was doing a very hot shoot for Robert.

At last they took a break and Donna was led to Ms. Brendan outside of the circle of the photo set. The three of them stood together and looked at the results of the shoot so far, as it was projected on the white wall at the back of the large room.

It was the first time that Donna really saw herself exposed like this. Before she had never really looked at the previous pictures, finding them disgusting. Above all, she was afraid that she would look old and ugly. The bad quality of those pictures hadn’t helped her looks either.

These new pictures were different. For one thing they were very clear. Even blown up on the wall, they were still sharp, very sharp. The close ups of her face showed everything; each eye lash, the texture of her skin, her lips, every detail of her heavy make-up. Her white teeth showed bright and clear. The diamond flashed brightly in several of her smiles. On one, it even sparkled beautifully. And that was just her face!

When she saw the sharp pictures of her body, Donna amazed herself. She was gorgeous! Her long legs in the high heels looked even longer; her firm body showed beautifully through the see-through dress. The close-ups of her torso showed her large breasts with each nipple clearly visible through the thin dress. She now understood why they too had been painted; it made them much more clearly pop out on film.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.