Cutty - Cover

Cutty

Copyright© 2019 by bokkey

Chapter 31: Her Friends Try To Correct Her

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31: Her Friends Try To Correct Her - The mysterious ms Brendan wants a lesbian relationship with Donna, and more...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

They had been waiting for her. Donna had barely arrived at her house after the long flight home when they showed up at her doorstep within half an hour later and ‘forced’ themselves inside. Exhausted and frustrated she had no power left to fight and just had let them in.

She knew what was coming now, but she wasn’t in the mood to face them. Not only was she still dressed in the whorish outfit she had traveled in, but also as she just had collapsed on the couch with a drink, mesmerizing her situation. She had nearly dozed off into a much-welcomed sleep. Her needed private time was now brutally disturbed by them.

They pushed her back on her couch and positioned themselves on chairs or standing in a half circle facing her, ready to tell Donna exactly what they thought of their old friend and her new ways. Their faces radiated their determination, and Donna knew they had egged each other on during their drive over.

She observed her friends facing her. She knew this had to happen sooner or later, but now it just came at such a very bad time. Her mind was just not ready for this. She was dead tired, and she had not even begun to recover from the fall out with Robert’s family.

Also, she hadn’t figured out yet what to do with her current situation; how to face Ms. Brendan?

So, what to tell her friends was something she hadn’t even began thinking of. That had been outside her scope by far. Yet now they forced her to focus on them, obviously because of all the rumors they heard, and the lack of news lately from Donna’s side.

“What is happening to you?” Tammy started, “Bridgette told us everything.”

“How can you do this with Vivian just dead? Have you no shame?” Samantha added, looking disgusted at Donna’s attire.

“You should be, I can’t imagine Robert would approve of you dressed like this, travel like this.” Tammy smirked.

“Look...” Donna tiredly responded “I...”

“I wouldn’t believe it if I didn’t see it with my own eyes.” Tammy said to the others, as if Donna hadn’t said a thing. “You were right, Bridget.”

Donna shot Bridgette an angry look, who, in turn, couldn’t look her in the eye, and just smiled nervously at Tammy. Donna understood Bridgette had told the group everything, just like she had feared. Exactly why she had not chosen her in the first place.

“Don’t you look angry at her, Donna.” Dolores reprimanded Donna, “You’d better explain yourself.”

“Well?” Tammy pushed on.

“Tell us!” Dolores shouted at Donna.

“I don’t want to!!” Donna snapped back, “I have something going on in my life and I’m dealing with it. If Bridgette told you everything, I don’t have to explain myself, ask her!!”

Her frustration turned to anger as she hopelessly looked for what story to tell them. She couldn’t possibly tell them the truth, that much she understood. But what could she tell to convince them to let her be? She wanted to deal with Ms. Brendan alone for now, find her weak spot, and then call the cavalry. Hauling them into her miserable situation now would just endanger everyone.

“You were the last to see Vivian alive, Dillon told us. And yet the very next day you just go into this weird therapy, as if nothing happened.” Tammy spat back.

“I had to! Why do you think I met with Vivian? She was supposed to help me out. And then she died and I had to find someone else, fast.” Donna defended.

Actually, this was the truth. Sort of.

“Couldn’t you at least have waited a decent bit of time, like say a few more minutes?” Tammy sarcastically noted.

Her friends clearly had come to straighten her out. They could not comprehend their old friend, and now were convinced she had to be pulled out of whatever mess she was in. Donna had to change their minds.

“Make fun of it. I have a very serious situation to deal with, and I just pushed on. Don’t you think I am also taken by Vivian’s death? The cops were here questioning me, Dillon called me that night ... I mean, have a heart!”

“That’s exactly what we want you to have.” Dolores said all too smart.

Donna gave her an angry look but couldn’t really respond.

“We want you to quit this ridiculous therapy and start acting normal again. As simple as that. I don’t believe you do this because of a mental illness.”

“Well, I do! Ask my therapist.” Donna replied.

She couldn’t think of anything else but go along with the lie she was living. Anything else would just make the situation worse. If she invented a story right now, she would make mistakes. If she followed the lie she had been living lately, at least her story would be consistent.

But her friends weren’t so easily fooled. They knew her too long to just accept the new Donna. They were naturally taken aback by her appearance. She could see their eyes ogle her all the time, disgusted by everything they saw.

And her actions, as told by Bridget, were, if possible, even more disgusting to them. How could she openly crave things like dressing up like a slut, fucking herself with a dildo, as Donna was confirming now?

The discussion therefore didn’t go all too well. Tammy, Dolores and Samantha were the three ring leaders constantly digging, trying to find out the truth behind her actions, the reason for her sudden change.

Donna was afraid she would make a slip of the tongue and endanger everyone. And she hated having to defend a life she didn’t want at all. But she had mustered up all her courage and stuck to her story.

Leaving out the blackmail, the suppression of Ms. Brendan, Ninon and all their friends, she told them she craved sex, she had urges she couldn’t fight. That she had suppressed them too long, and now was undergoing therapy to heal herself.

But no matter how convincing she told the story her friends just didn’t buy it. They didn’t want to; it was too much out of their world.

“Look...” she said at last, with obvious tension, “I can’t seem to convince you all that I have this ... problem.

“Yet you see me dressed up like this, and you know now I even travel like this. You haven’t seen me in a while now, and you can’t even call me as I’m constantly out of the house and have a different cell number now. If all that does not convince you I have problems, I don’t know what does. And frankly, I prefer to deal with them alone ... for now.”

She was tired of their probing, their digging, and felt herself about to explode.

“Do you sleep with other men?” Sandy asked, totally ignoring her plead for them to stop. She had been silent all the time, apart from some disapproving smirks when Donna had given some bullshit answer.

But it was obvious she had analyzed her all the time, and now was trying her way to get to the truth. Her recent bad experience with her own philandering husband had made her suspicious of any women even talking to him, and Donna understood she had concluded Donna had another man in her life.

“No...” Donna therefore cautiously answered, remembering her adventure on the Caribbean, and thinking of all the flirting she had been doing lately.

“No as in ‘No, not yet’?” Sandy pressed on.

“I don’t want to cheat on Robert. That’s why I seek help. Before it all goes to far.”

“Don’t you come near my husband.” Sandy blurted out.

Her remark was crass and hostile but understandable. She was still embarrassed and frustrated she was a victim of her husband’s mid-life crises.

“I am not after anyone’s husband!” Donna screamed.

“Well, not yet anyway.” Tammy noted all too smart.

“Do you meet other men?” Bridgette asked.

This placed Donna in a tough spot. Sooner or later Bridgette would learn of her escapades, if she hadn’t already, during the therapy sessions. However, Bridgette had not told anything like this to the others yet, else they would have attacked her with it from the start. Donna therefore quickly concluded she didn’t know just yet, which gave her some space to move.

“I ... am approached by several ... especially when I’m dressed like this...”

“You don’t come near to any of our husbands while you are fucked up like this, Donna,” Sandy viciously said, “Or any of our houses...”

“Well, that is fine with me.” Donna thought, but she wisely kept her mouth shut.

“Are you on drugs?” Tammy tried.

“No!” Donna shouted, “Why is it so fucking difficult for you all to understand it is psychological? Something just got into my mind, and I can’t get it out. It’s taking me over and I’m fighting it as much as possible.

“I’m seeing a fucking psychiatrist, and I even have Brigitte joining me in the humiliating sessions. She can confirm all of this, and I can’t understand why she fucking told my personal business to you all!”

“We’re not believing it!” Dolores shouted back.

Actually, Donna was so happy with this statement. Her friends truly knew her, and truly didn’t take this bullshit she was saying. Yet that was also the problem. She needed to convince her closest friends to bug off, at least for a while. If not only for their own safety.

“What do I have to do to convince you all?!” she therefore shouted at them, faking anger “Fuck myself in front of you all with a dildo?! I’m dressed like a slut while traveling to my fucking in-laws, I am living the life of a slut, can’t you see?!”

“This all also explains the behavior of your daughters.” Dolores coolly remarked, totally changing the directions of the conversation.

“What about my daughters?” Donna asked, immediately at full attention.

“Well, Lisa dresses a lot more daringly lately. And she mingles with the wrong kind.”

‘Wrong kind’ meant blacks for Dolores, Donna knew. It was funny as she herself was from Mexican descent, yet she was the biggest racist of them all.

Donna sighed with relief as she didn’t mind if Lisa mingled with the blacks on school. That wasn’t bad in her eyes at all. Not by far.

“And her new friends are being watched by the police. I suspect they are members of a gang or so. You didn’t notice anything strange in her behavior? Did you see her lately?” Dolores continued, obviously trying to hurt her.

“And Trixy is really under the influence of that one girl from that weird family, what’s their name...” Tammy added, as she clicked her fingers cause she couldn’t remember the family name.

“I know which family you mean. Yes they are strange...” Dolores agreed.

Donna hadn’t noticed anything strange in her daughters last weekend, but then she really hadn’t seen them actually. However, she knew her friends were exaggerating the facts, just to get to her.

“They aren’t that convincing.” She told herself and decided to make that clear.

“My daughters are fine, I talked to them just yesterday, remember? You, Dolores, you think every black boy is a gang member or worse. As a Latino that is rather silly, don’t you think, mixto?

“And a ‘strange’ family is a very vague statement. Does that mean they don’t want to mingle with you all?” She smirked at her friends.

“Suit yourself.” Dolores replied, obviously extremely angry at the latest insult, but restraining herself.

At that moment Donna’s house phone rang, and she used it to get away from her friends. Away from the explosive atmosphere.

“Hello?” she asked as she looked at her friends who were impatiently waiting for her to return.

She walked away from them into the kitchen to avoid their prying eyes.

“Donna?” It was Robert.

“Are you in Asia already?” Donna asked pleasantly surprised.

“No, I’m at the airport.” He said with an angry tone.

“Look, I asked you to delete those pictures, and here I am getting an automated message from you to look them up on a specific web-site. And you didn’t even put a password on it! The whole bloody world can see us fucking!”

To say Donna was surprised by this was an understatement.

“I deleted the pictures for sure...” she thought, as she ran back into the room to find her phone, totally ignoring her friends. “What evil trick has Ms. Brendan played on me this time?”

She checked her phone as Robert continued to complain angrily, shouting at her to remove the pictures from the site at once. Donna wanted nothing more than to oblige to his request, but she hadn’t a clue how the pictures and movies got on that site. She didn’t even know what site he was talking about!

She checked her phone and couldn’t find any picture or movie, all had indeed been deleted. Her mind raced through the possibilities. Someone could have stolen the pictures and placed them on the internet.

“No” she concluded “Than Robert wouldn’t get a mail...”

The obvious explanation was Ms. Brendan had the pictures and movies anyway, and Donna shook her head in despair as Donna knew that, somehow, she had done this.

“They have taken the pictures from my cell somehow, and loaded them on the internet, and mailed Robert.” she understood.

That meant also that she had to go along with this new scheme, and that they expected her to pretend she had done it. So, now she had to convince Robert to accept it, she knew.

She quickly forced herself to focus on this new assignment. She closed her eyes, breathed deeply, and blocked out both her friends looking at her wondering what was going on, as well as the swearing of Robert in her ear.

“Robert...” She said calmly “I know it is a bit odd, but I found the pictures and movies too ... nice to delete...”

“What?!” Robert said, angry but clearly utterly surprised by her response.

“Yes, I understand your surprise, but have you looked at them?” She continued, “It’s just...”

“Donna, shut the fuck up!!” Robert shouted at her hysterically. “You delete those fucking pictures right away, you understand? Right away!!!”

And he hung up.

Donna looked at the phone in her hand. Never ever had Robert shouted at her like this. He was clearly out of his mind.

“And I can’t blame him. Those pictures have to be removed, what if someone else saw those filthy movies ... But how do I do that? How did they get them?”

“Hey, fuck slut, pick up the phone ... hey whore, pick up the phone, your pimp is calling ... come on filthy slut, get that leaky pussy moving and pick up...”

Her cell phone was ringing in her hand. If her friends were already taken by her conversation with her screaming husband, her lewd ring tone disgusted them even more. They all looked at the kitchen not believing what they had just heard. Flabbergasted at how their friend truly had changed.

As she frantically picked up her phone to stop the ringtone, Donna saw in a glance the last five minutes had been more convincing to her friends than all her explaining before.

Just as she kind of felt relieved about that, she accidentally pushed her travel bag over, and the contents of the suite case scattered noisily over the carpet into the living room, right in front of her friends.

Donna turned beat red, and she ran back into the kitchen. This was too much to happen all at once. Though she had told them she used dildos and the likes, really showing the goods was not something she had wanted to do.

“Hello?” she said absentmindedly into the phone, as she listened in on the reactions of her friends as they observed her collection of sex toys, clothing spread out on the floor.

“Ms. Brendan wants to see you at once, Cutty.” The voice of Ninon instructed.

“I’m sorry, Mrs. Bondain. I will go to her as soon as possible, but I have some friends in the house...”

“I know, I’m outside of your place, I saw their cars. But when I say right now, I mean right now. You don’t want to keep Ms. Brendan waiting, not in your situation. And don’t make me come in either. If they’re your friends they won’t steal from you if you leave them alone in your house, now won’t they?”

Donna peeked into the living room seeing her friends rumble through the content of her suitcase, appalled by what they saw. She didn’t want to face them about that, and Ninon actually gave her a good opportunity to leave.

Donna quickly ran out of the kitchen, grabbed her handbag and ‘Lenny’ and dashed for the front door, grabbing her short coat as she passed it. She ran to the car waiting for her and quickly got in.

“Good, that was fast.” Ninon approved.

“Thank you, Mrs. Bondain.” Donna replied, as she settled herself and watched her house to see if her friends followed her.

But they obviously were too flabbergasted to react and nobody came outside.

Ninon quickly drove off. She didn’t say a word and Donna had enough to think about, so they just silently drove the half hour to Ms. Brendan’s place. Obviously Ninon was angry with her, for some reason. That would mean Ms. Brendan was angry at her too.

“What else is new...” she thought wearily, and just settled herself, excepting her fate.

“Here you are, Cutty.” Ninon said as she stopped in front of the mansion of Ms. Brendan.

“Thank you, Mrs. Bondain.” Was all she could say before Ninon drove away, leaving her alone in the middle of the street.

Donna felt the cold again and became aware of the fact that she wasn’t really dressed appropriate, to say the least, and had to get inside as quickly as possible.

Ms Brendan’s Unusual Punishment

As she hurried to the door, it opened immediately. To Donna’s surprise it was Ms. Brendan herself who let her in.

“Get in quickly before you catch a cold, Cutty.” Ms. Brendan said, ushering her inside as a concerned mother.

“Thank you, Ms. Brendan.” Donna replied as she quickly slipped inside.

After a few shivers she remembered the rules, hugged the older lady in front of her and kissed her. Ms. Brendan replied with kisses of her own and hugged Donna warmly. Their kissing lasted for a long time and when they finally broke it off Donna felt warm again, in part due to Ms. Brendan’s hugs and gentle stroking.

“I love you Ms. Brendan.” She said as directed by the rules, but also with a touch of gratefulness for the gentle welcome.

“Undress...” Ms. Brendan simply instructed, as she smiled gently at the tired looking Donna “ ... You seemed to have had a rough time.”

“Yes, Ms. Brendan...” Donna replied as she pulled of her clothing.

“I turned up the heat when I knew you were coming, to make it comfortable for you here.” Ms. Brendan said as she waited for Donna to completely undress.

“Thank you, Ms. Brendan.” Donna replied, wondering why Ms. Brendan was so friendly to her.

When she was naked Ms. Brendan took her clothing and tossed them into a basket in the hall. She opened the closet and gave her a new pair of shoes. This time high heeled sandals with long ties that wound up her calves. And while Donna was busy winding the straps neatly up her legs, Ms. Brendan was searching for something in the closet.

“Stand still.” Ms. Brendan instructed when Donna was finished with the shoes. “You now have enough experience with the leash. So, from now on, when you are in my home, you’ll only walk about on a leash.” Ms. Brendan said as she placed a small leather collar around Donna’s neck. “That way you can’t get lost.”

She attached a leash to the choker and showed its label to Donna. It read ‘Cutty’.

“This is your collar and leash. It’s in this closet here, so whenever you enter, you put on your collar, if you’re not wearing one already, clip on this leash, and wait till someone guides you inside, ok?”

As Ms. Brendan showed her the label Donna saw a glimpse of the inside of the closet and saw several other leashes hanging, all with a name tag. Yes, there were more women undergoing the same treatment.

“Yes, Ms. Brendan...” Donna replied. Right now, she really didn’t care that much about another rule. She was worried about what was in store for her next. What punishment would she receive? This acting nice by Ms. Brendan had a sinister gloom that worried her.

“Come...” Ms. Brenda said gently as she gently tucked on the leash, pulling her head out of the closet. She guided Donna inside her house.

“You look really terrible.” Ms. Brendan remarked as they walked into the living room “Had trouble sleeping?”

She gestured for Donna to sit on the warm couch, as she positioned herself next to her. Donna nestled herself in the warm pillows, facing Ms. Brendan.

“Yes, Ms. Brendan, I’ve had a tough time. I tried to follow the rules, but...” Donna started, eager to explain why she didn’t follow all the rules, her main concern.

“Shhh, I know, it is always tough in the beginning. I don’t need to know the details. But you did your best, right?” Ms. Brendan interrupted her, putting two fingers on Donna’s lips before she could spill her heart.

“Yes, I did Ms. Brendan...” Donna admitted. That was an understatement; she found she actually had outdone herself.

“Not many follow the rules as good as you in the beginning, Cutty. You can be proud of yourself.” Ms. Brendan complimented her, agreeing with her thoughts.

“Thank you, Ms. Brendan. I am...” Donna replied unsure. She was extremely suspicious about what was going on. What trap was being spun? And ‘proud’ of what she had achieved ... Well in a way she was, but she also knew it was not something to be proud of at all. What she had done was perverted, sick. Just recalling the look on Robert’s mother’s face was unbearable.

Ms. Brendan laughed when she saw the confused and scary look on Donna’s face. “You are scared you are going to get punished somehow anyway, right?”

Donna blushed, “Yes Ms. Brendan, I am...”

The woman read her like an open book. It seemed like it was no use hiding her worries from her. Was she so shallow? Or was Ms. Brendan just pure evil? Or was she just too tired, too confused to hide anything from her now?

“Well, you did break several rules, of which the deleting of the films and pictures was the biggest.” Ms. Brendan said, “But luckily you bought yourself a super deluxe model, with instant internet access. Apparently, you authorized the provider to hook it up to your page on the web, so anything would be immediately wireless uploaded. Which has happened with all the video’s and pictures that you took.”

“That’s how they did it!” Donna understood. “The damn phone is more of a spy gadget than anything else. They have watched us fuck and suck simply from the internet!”

She understood now also how they knew when to call her. They simply observed her situation from a web page and called at the most inconvenient moments. “I have to get rid of this phone, but I doubt if they’ll let me...”

“Robert is not happy at all, he wants me to remove the pictures...” Donna said, adding “Ms. Brendan.” quickly afterwards. She hoped the now friendly Ms. Brendan would help her out somehow.

“Yeah, but you refused bravely.” Ms. Brendan replied, letting Donna know they also could listen in on her phone. It was nothing but an ultra-modern wiretap!

“Ms. Brendan, he tells me they are now public...” She tried again, hoping she wasn’t getting too liberal. But she had to have those pictures removed. If they really were free for all to see that could ruin their lives anyway, and she had not gone through all this just to become a public laughingstock anyway.

“We’ll get to that later.” Ms. Brendan explained, patting Donna on the knee. “It was a bit foolish to use an open web site for your private porn collection, I agree with Robert. But now I want you to know I am really very proud of you. Proud of the way you work at your issues, proud how you stood up to your family, your friends, a true girlfriend of mine...”

And with that Ms. Brendan had simply brushed away the web site subject.

“Today is the first day in the new year, and I want us to get off on a good start.” Ms. Brendan continued. “So I have arranged a day of relaxation for us both, where we can enjoy ourselves, and you can show me how much you’ve learned since the last time we spent a weekend together. Doesn’t that sound like fun?”

“Yes, Ms. Brendan.” Donna replied, as she remembered the weekend Ms. Brendan was referring to.

It wasn’t something she thought fondly of. Innocent at the time, Donna had been manipulated into participating in multiple lesbian acts and was then brutally raped by Ms. Brendan and her driver. It had been Donna’s first experience with a strap-on and right up her ass.

Ms. Brendan’s left hand had started to caress her right breast, and fondled a little with her nipple, as she smiled at Donna. “We’re just going to have fun, don’t you worry, Cutty.”

With that she bent slightly forward, and Donna replied to the gesture as she knew she had to. She bent forward until their lips met, and they kissed gently with just soft touches of their lips.

After a while Ms. Brendan’s tongue entered Donna’s mouth, signaling Donna to do the same. They started to kiss seriously. Their kisses took longer and grew more intense as the time passed. In addition, Ms. Brendan fondled Donna’s right breast, her thighs, and pussy carelessly with her left hand. Her right wasn’t used, she just rested on it as if she wasn’t involved in their sex play.

Donna’s hand on the contrary had been gentle but determined whisked away by Ms. Brendan’s left hand so she didn’t touch Ms. Brendan’s body. Donna knew she simply had to let Ms. Brendan explore her body, letting her touch her most private parts, as her hands were useless at her side. A strange show of Ms. Brendan’s power and dominance.

Donna was gently guided to kiss Ms. Brendan on the cheek, nose, eyes, just like a true lover would do. Soft touches of Ms. Brendan’s hand to her chin moved her around over Ms. Brendan’s face, shifting her kisses to other places, until she understood how she had to act, kiss.

She had never really experienced something like this. She was now actually making out as Ms. Brendan was feeling her up all over. Worse, her act forced her to put her mind into the wicked game too. She had to think what moves, kisses Ms. Brendan would want. In all her actions were a mixture of her training and Ms. Brendan’s professional guidance.

And as Donna got more and more into her act this encouraged Ms. Brendan to be even more bold with her hands. It was normal human interaction; one side tries something daring, and the other body signals it is ok, upon which the on side tries even more, searching for the limit. And Donna knew she could have no limit.

So, as Ms. Brendan’s fingers slipped deeper into her most private parts, touched her face, made Donna lick them, all Donna could do was to make sure she kissed Ms. Brendan perfectly and lovingly back.

In addition, her unwanted physical actions were telling her body to get aroused, get heated up. Her sexually toned body couldn’t tell the difference between what was happening now versus her normal feelings of sexual arousal. They were too identical. She felt like she was betraying her own body by her actions, betraying who she really was!

What made it even worse was that she also felt oddly grateful. She was happy Ms. Brendan showed finally some appreciation, some adoration for her now.

“It is my own mind betraying me,” she told herself, but still the feeling was there.

Maybe it was due to the way she was making out to Ms. Brendan, like a true lover, or it was just the hand of Ms. Brendan feeling up her nipple, rubbing her clit, stroking her inner thighs. Probably it was all of it together. But the result was obvious to her, she liked it, she felt emotionally involved.

This was just not like the simple fucks she had been taught to act through with Ninon. Not the emotionless pussy licking from the get-go. No, Ms. Brendan was currently really, lovingly, touching Donna’s body, feeling her up, truly caressing her breasts, nipples. And she did it with a mixture of kindness, devotion, and sexual lust. It felt so good. Much better than the sadistic rapes she had learned to endure.

Her emotional mind set made her feel more and more ashamed, frustrated, as her arousal became stronger. She knew she should resist it, but also knew she should not. Maybe even could not. And as she didn’t, feeling her own body and mind enjoying and responding to it, was humiliating.

“You’re good...” Ms. Brendan complimented her on her kissing after some time.

This made Donna put even more effort into her sensual kissing, she even started to whisper soft sweat things like “I love you, Ms. Brendan”, “I’m yours Ms. Brendan”.

She knew that was what Ms. Brendan wanted to hear. She even spread her legs a bit more, inviting Ms. Brendan’s hand to access her now leaking pussy even more.

Of the latter Donna wasn’t even surprised anymore. By now her pussy leaked, itched all the time, and reacted, or better, overreacted to any type of touch. It didn’t matter if it was a male or female or even a sex toy – any touch would do. She was appalled by it, but hoped it was just a normal human reaction, a way for the female body to survive abuse.

It also was just another sign of her own body betraying her now, showing the outside world a totally different picture than she wanted. Yet Donna knew her wet vagina would please Ms. Brendan, and that she actually should be grateful her body reacted as it did. It meant less punishment in the end.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.