Cutty - Cover

Cutty

Copyright© 2019 by bokkey

Chapter 30: The New Year Family Weekend, Saturday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30: The New Year Family Weekend, Saturday - The mysterious ms Brendan wants a lesbian relationship with Donna, and more...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

“Can you please cover her up?” The fat man in the grey business suite said as he received his champagne.

He moved uncomfortably to find a way to sit in the seat which was too small for his size.

“Will do sir.” The stewardess answered politely, and she walked over to Donna’s seat, just two rows ahead of him.

Donna pretended to be asleep. She was too embarrassed with her attire to face the other passengers.

But she couldn’t keep her eyes closed either. She was drunk, and she felt the whole plane spinning and turning when she closed them too long. Fear of throwing up as her environment turned wildly made her open her eyes frequently, made her stay awake, praying she would get sober fast.

She also longed for something to eat, but she knew she would throw it up instantly, creating the scenes she wanted to avoid. She wanted, no needed, to drink. The long night, the dry air on the plane, had made her dehydrated, but still she was too afraid to ask.

She would for sure stutter, rattle like the drunk she was, and that was just too embarrassing. Apart from that, she would throw that up too.

And so she found herself with her eyes shut as long as possible, fighting her sleep, fighting not to throw up as the alcohol took the plain into yet another loop.


It had been early in the morning when she had woken up and found she was being dragged off the stage. They had brought her to a toilet, where she was allowed to attend to her morning needs.

She had sleepily done so, and afterwards had been pushed over the toilet bowl, and given an enema. It turned out to contain alcohol, a liquor or something like that. On an empty stomach, tired and dehydrated, it had taken effect immediately.


Donna curled up as much as possible in the uncomfortable aisle seat. Ninon must have checked her in on that seat on purpose. She couldn’t hide away against the side of the plane, against the window.

No, now she had to be careful not to disturb her neighbor on the left, another fat businessman. Or she would lean too much into the aisle whenever she blanked out, forcing the stewardess to ask her to sit upright, to please sit decent.

A fresh blanket covered her, and she felt the stewardess hovering over her, tucking her in, or better, hiding her.

The fat man next to her sighed and whispered “Can you do also something about the smell?”

“I will try sir.” The stewardess answered, and walked away.

Donna knew she smelled awful. Having had only the enema this morning, before being rushed to the airport. And after the long night she knew she smelled of sweat, her dried cunt juices, and, due to the enema, of alcohol too.

How would her family react if they saw her in this state? Robert had planned to pick her up, probably with Lisa and Trixy too. They would see her drunk, and dressed like a slut, a worn-out whore.

Donna was not surprised she had been singled out for a body check. She looked like a freak, and she had an expensive business ticket. It was only logical they had thought she had drugs on her, or at least that something was just not right.

Donna hid a bit more behind the blanket, but her legs with the green latex still stuck out. It was impossible to get the bulky plateau shoes on the chair. She kept them on as her feet smelled awful. How she needed a shower! And her constant fight not to throw up...

She hated herself, hated Ninon, Ms. Brendan, everyone around her.

She shifted a bit more and drifted into an unsteady sleep again, full of delirium dreams. She dreamt of Robert shouting at her when he saw her coming out, while her embarrassed daughters looked on.

She woke up with a shock, almost kicking the plate for her neighbor out of the hands of the stewardess. The attendant gave Donna an angry look, and Donna mumbled an apology, before hiding again under her blanket.

How would she explain the business ticket from her credit card? Another expense...

“Whores fly business class. That’s where the best future clientele is.” Ninon had said, and Donna couldn’t object of course.

But how she wished she had. Now she had to explain this expense to Robert, and he was already so difficult with money.

“Fuck...” she thought wearily “That feeble expense is nothing compared to the charges for the operation, the house, the clothes, and whatever else. Who am I kidding?”

She knew the only way to get those expenses cleaned out was to sell herself.

“It won’t get rid of the statements, but at least everything would be paid for...”

“And as long as I ‘sell’ myself to my own husband...” she concluded as she recalled the instructions of Ms. Brendan; vaguely that is.

She had been given some clothing, the black latex plateau shoes, and was dressed. Next, she had been rushed into the living room. where a tired Ms. Brendan awaited her, joined by a neatly washed and dressed Ninon. She had had a normal night at least.

Donna remembered some instructions, which boiled down to the same ones as before; Robert had done a terrific job, and she was his gift from Ms. Brendan. In other words, she had to fuck him like a rabbit again.

And her whole body was in pain, as was the inside of her vagina from that fucked up whipping.

“How can I reach 25 fucks with him in this state?” Donna wondered as she restlessly gyrated in her seat, making her neighbor grunt once again.

“My entire body hurts like hell, my vagina has been mutilated, and I’m at his parent’s house, with the whole family there too. And on top of that, I missed one day already.”

When she had been taken out of Ms. Brendan’s mansion, Ninon informed her that she had missed her families flight and would take one three hours later. She had already informed Robert the party had been a bit on the wild side, and that she, Donna, had gotten drunk, so she had to sober up before she could take the latter flight.

“She had my cell phone...” Donna thought in a clear moment.

But that didn’t surprise her actually. This whole life she was leading now was perfectly orchestrated by Ms. Brendan and Ninon. They had known beforehand she wouldn’t make the plane.

“How foolish I am...”

“Fuck, fuck no...” she suddenly corrected herself, “ ... she actually gave me a new phone again. Another new number ... Fuck, I’m drunk! I can’t even remember what happened this morning clearly...”

The green latex had started to crack here and there, but that just made her look all the more like a freak; a dirty, smelly freak.

And what exactly had Ms. Brendan told her to do? Donna couldn’t recall anything, no details, only vague moments that stuck despite the alcohol. All she knew for sure was that he, Robert, had done a good job.

“At least that is a relief. What will she do when he flunks? Deny him his right to his wife’s body? Punish me for his mistakes?”

And so, Donna’s drunken mind twirled the whole trip, from recalling her evening of torture at the party, to the preparations and instructions in the morning, and on to her upcoming ordeal.

They finally landed, and she became nervous all over again. Now she had to face her family. They would be waiting for her at the arrival hall. For a while her mind and body were too busy just stumbling out of the plain, but she got her act together just outside, and rushed into the nearest ladies room.

Luckily, it was empty. She hovered over the sink and drank water. Finally. And just as she had expected she had to run immediately afterwards to the nearest a toilet stall to throw up. At least that cleared her head for a while, so she could tidy up a bit.

She brushed her teeth, getting rid of the vomit taste and smell. Ignoring what passersby might see and think, she bluntly washed her feet in the sink. Relieved when she felt the water clean them, and to have them out of the boot-like shoes.

Next. she drank, drank as much water as her belly could hold. She felt completely dehydrated, as she probably was. It had been a whole night of sweating, without even one drink. At least now her stomach held on to the water, for a while.

She looked at herself in the mirror. Her hair was still tied back, though now lots of loose hair was dangling around her head. She quickly redid her ‘coupe’ and looked for the next thing to correct.

Her face was a scary white from the lack of sleep, a blooming hangover and exhaustion. It was also covered in red stripes from the small airplane pillow. Her eyes were dark and deep into their sockets.

Her small coat only hid her upper body, leaving her waist and hips free. The blouse she was wearing was also too short to hide the green latex on her belly. The piercing had found its way through the latex already and was obscenely visible.

The red leather short skirt covered her hips, her open vagina and her ass, but it stopped just there. If she sat down it didn’t cover any of her private parts anymore, and she hadn’t been issued any underwear.

She didn’t mind the exposure as much as she did catching a cold, a uterine infection, if she stayed too long outside.

She saw that her legs showed the flow of her cunt juices. It had discolored the latex, stained it.

“Everybody must have seen that?” she realized, “How awful!”

She tried to wash the stains away with some soap, cleaning her vagina gently too. It at least gave her some sense of a clean feeling. She dried herself with some toilet paper, and sat on the toilet for a while, recuperating.

The alcohol came up again, so she forced herself to drink lots of water again. It hopefully would help her get sober faster.

After washing her face once again, she had a last glance at herself in the mirror before she zipped her leather up and walked out the toilet to go to the exit. As she did so, she still felt she was drunk, wobbling a bit as she tried to walk in the uncomfortable shoes.

Going out of the airport was actually easy; with the little carry-on she had, she could walk straight through and with a deep breath, through the exit door into the arrival hall where Robert waited for her.

She saw Robert standing with her daughters, and even from a distance she could see his shocked look. She put on her best smile and walked up to him.

“Here we go again, let’s hope for the best.”

“Donna, what happened to you... ?” Robert said while he looked at his battered wife.

“I’m sorry, honey.” Donna said honestly “I ... it’s just all a mess. I’m sorry.”

She suddenly was overwhelmed with emotions. Tears welled up and she couldn’t hold them anymore. She burst into tears as she felt his warm arms around her.

“Oh, darling, what have they done to you?” Robert said caringly, lovingly. He held her tight and rubbed her gently.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry...” Donna just muttered as she cuddled up to Robert, feeling his warm body. She grabbed his open coat and pulled herself close to him. She curled into his open coat, to avoid his caring but painful direct grasp. It hurt her but she didn’t want him to stop.

Robert hugged her tighter and held her long as he rocked her some more, and kissed her gently on top of her head.

“Oh, baby, oh baby” he said comforting.

Donna felt so happy and felt so much love for her husband. He just accepted her, he forgave her ... he loved her. And she felt safe, warm. She wanted to stay like this forever.

“Let’s go...” Robert finally whispered softly into her ear as she had calmed down a bit, and Donna nodded. Holding tight onto her husband they walked to the exit of the hall.

“Sorry darling, I need to use the toilet before we go.” Robert said as he saw a toilet sign. He gently let her go.

Donna reluctantly let him go, and stood alone, with her head down. But she felt happy, he had reacted so differently than she ever could have imagined. And she felt so relieved for that. At least this had gone well. Maybe his family would be just as considerate?

After a while she looked up, and faced her daughters. Lisa and Trixy each stood looking at her from a distance. They were obviously less forgiving and looked at her with disgust. Neither of them had spoken a word since she had arrived.

“Look...” Donna said after a long silence “You know I have a problem. You know I am seeking help for it.”

She looked her daughters in the eye: “I just ask for your help. I don’t expect you to understand. I feel embarrassed, I feel dirty, and I look like a freak. But if you two don’t help me right now, it might break up our family, and I don’t want that, do you?”

“Mom, you’re disgusting.” Lisa answered. But she didn’t say no.

Trixy kept silent.

“I know, I know.” Donna said, “But just bear with me. Keep quiet about my situation, don’t tell Robert.”

“He doesn’t deserve this, mom.” Lisa said, “You’re hurting him.”

“I love him very much,” Donna answered, “but he wouldn’t understand. Maybe later, when I am better in dealing with this situation ... Just support me on this. It’s the best way to help Robert, to help our family.”

A silence fell again.

“Also...” Donna tried “ ... he has this very tough job, far away. He works his ass off, and if he feels we are in some sort of trouble, if he notices you two are angry with me, it will just distract him from his work, his goals.

“We need to show him we are still a family, still together. Let’s just pretend this was a fluke, I just went drunk on a party, and got carried away. You’ll need to support that story. Tell him all is ok at home when he’s gone. Tell him this is just as surprising to you as it is to him.”

“Well ... that it is for sure.” Lisa smirked.

“Fair enough, but will you help me on this?”

Lisa looked at her mother, and after a while just sighed; “Oh ... ok, I will.”

“Trixy?” Donna said facing Trixy, who had been silent up to now.

She just had been observing her new mom all the time.

“I will too.” She said, without making any problem.

Donna looked at Trixy and wondered what was going on in her mind. Lisa she understood; she was angry with her but she would help for her father’s sake. But Trixy looked oddly at her and Donna couldn’t quite understand what was going on in her mind. What was she thinking of?

But in all, her daughters would support her story and now all she had to worry about was the family, especially the mother of Robert. She would for sure not understand. No, she would be disgusted with her daughter-in-law. But she hoped Robert would help her with his mother.

“How weird actually; that I’m now some sort of sex freak, and actually am able to deal with the situation. All thanks to the loving care of my family, from Robert ... How much he loves me, and how much I love him for this! Isn’t this something worth fighting for as I do now?”

When Robert returned, Donna quickly cuddled up to him again, and they walked to the car. All the while Robert gently caressed her, and gave her loving understanding kisses which she replied with a hot, loving kiss, and a sincere “I love you sooo much...” when they reached the car.

In the car the conversation slowly started up, and finally became normal family talk when the girls gushed about the gifts they had received from their dad.

Actually, the conversation was mostly between Lisa, Trixy and their dad. The gifts, Robert’s adventures, had steered the conversation away from Donna. Though Robert had seen she wasn’t wearing any underwear as she sat down.

She had quickly covered herself with his coat. She had given him a gentle squeeze on his thigh, and an assuring look she would explain all later. He had left it at that, and had forced himself to join the family talk with his daughters.

Robert had given the girls some nice Chinese jewelry, and Chinese silk clothing. Very expensive gifts indeed, and her daughters couldn’t stop thanking him. Donna just smiled and gave Robert a gentle squeeze on his hand to let him know she appreciated his care for their daughters very much.

The short ride went wonderful. Donna felt more and more her daughters would keep their promise, as they completely neglected her, her attire. If she could keep her low profile, they and Robert would just enjoy each other company and her situation would not be a hindrance.

She became more and more at ease, simply enjoying the happy moments of seeing her family bond together. Only when the car turned into the parking lot of the grandparent’s house Donna became worried again.

“I don’t want to face your mother like this.” She said to Robert.

Robert nodded, “I’ll bring you to my room one time, take my coat.”

Grateful, she smiled at him and she went into the house with him, after their daughters had ‘cleared’ the way. They went quickly up to his room, where she kissed him passionately.

“Lock the door...” she said mischievously.

She suddenly had an idea how to deal with the situation, which would hopefully benefit all.

Robert locked his bedroom door, and when he turned back to his wife, Donna slowly, as erotically as possible, undid his coat, and her own. Then she turned around, giving him a full view of her attire.

“I know it’s odd, but I hope you like it?” she said.

She knew if she played on his love for her, he would go along. He had to, just like last time.

“It is...” Robert said as he eyed his wife, “ ... nice, but...”

“At this ‘all women’ party I went to, we got a bit carried away.” Donna flashed a seductive smile, “They had this latex product, and we painted each other, just to see the effect.”

“It is just that it can’t be easily taken off. It will hurt my skin. We didn’t think of that.” She said with fake regret, trying to sound as innocent as possible.

“But don’t worry...” she said as she took off the short red shirt, exposing the green latex, together with her free nipples.

She saw him looking at her nipples, which were hard from the chill in the room.

She smiled at him and kept on undressing. Slowly she unbuttoned the red leather skirt. When it fell, he saw her naked pussy too, still flaming red from the abuse, but she knew he wouldn’t comprehend that.

“ ... you still have access to all of me.”

At that she posed for him just as taught. In addition she spread her arms to complete her offering.

“You ... you definitely ... change every time a bit more...” He mumbled.

He obviously wasn’t happy with her act, but she did arouse him. He did like it.

“I missed you ... and I wanted to make this weekend special, just like the previous...” she said, as she turned around once more, making sure she wiggled her ass seductively.

“If strange people have seen all this, he has the right to see it too.” She figured, as she fought her own feeling of mixed shame and disgust.

Especially because she was lying to him about, well, everything.

She walked up to him and kissed him passionately. He returned the kiss, and finally grabbed her passionately, throwing his strong arms around her.

That hurt her, but she didn’t bulge. Her body was still in pain all over, and his strong loving embrace was all the more painful.

“This is going to be some ordeal” she thought as she just kissed him harder, so he would misunderstand her moan of pain as a moan of passion.

She had to keep him aroused, keep him lustful.

When she stopped kissing him she looked him in the eye, she wasn’t finished yet.

“We’ll do something else this time” she whispered, “I have a new cell phone with a camera with lots of memory. We’ll do what we did months ago, when you took those naked pictures of me.

“Only now we’ll take film of you and me fucking. We’ll record every fuck we have, every cum shot of you...”

“Donna!!” Robert objected, obviously not liking the idea.

“No, Robert, I did those pictures for you, now you’ll do this for me.” Donna interrupted “So you’ll have something to think about while abroad, as will I.”

“Also...” she continued as she stepped back to show him her body again “ ... we’ll do role play. The girlfriends I talked with said they did it sometimes with their husbands too, and it gave them some of the best fucks ever.”

“Role play?” Robert said surprised, not even having absorbed her previous idea.

“Yes, role play. We’ll pretend I’m your whore, to do with as you please.”

“No!” Robert said “No! I won’t do that!”

Donna was a bit surprised at this fierce reaction. He looked hurt and couldn’t face her anymore. His eyes cast downwards.

“I’m pushing him too far.” Donna thought, “But I must, it is the only way, the only way to do what Ninon and Ms. Brendan ordered me to do. And by playing the whore, I can act the whore without him being suspicious.

“He’ll think it’s a silly girls night out idea. It’s the only way to get things done.”

“Darling...” she said as she caressed his face and forced him to look into her eyes “Please? You know how reluctant I was with the pictures you took?

“And now I’m ok with that, now I even want to take film. I matured. You’ll see, you’ll love it too, just go along...

“And with this attire...” she smiled gently and turned around for him again “I look like a whore anyway.”

Robert still had this hurt, ashamed look on his face.

“You’ll see, you’ll love it.” She pushed him, “Look, I’m wet just thinking of it.”

She laid her hand on her painful vagina and stuck some fingers in her ever wet hole. She forced a seductive smile on her face as she did so and held out her wet fingers to him.

“Please Robert...”

But Robert was still reluctant, though he obviously was getting aroused.

Donna grumbled inside at his reaction, what more could she do to convince him?

“Look, I’m just a slut ... for you.” She said, and licked her fingers clean, while she looked straight at him, “Just use me, use me a lot before you go again, and leave me all alone...”

“Donna...” Robert painfully said, but Donna just pushed on.

She walked up to him and forced his head down to her free nipples. That did it. He roughly licked them, bit them. Donna tensed at the pain but managed to make it look like she was enjoying it.

“Yeah baby, lick them good, get them all worked up for you.” She said, just like a whore would do, according to her.

Robert didn’t respond, but continued, and also started to roughly mold her body. She had won him over, she knew, but now she had to deal with the pain, without him noticing it.

As he was busy groping her body, she found that if she just talked out loud, talked dirty, she could disguise her painful groans. And so, she just slurred some porn movie chatter, and Robert kept on at her, encouraged by his wife’s voice.

His hands, fingers, roughly entered her bruised vagina, and immediately started to pump away.

“You’re hot.” He grunted, as he misunderstood her wetness for arousal.

“Yeah, baby, all for you.” She said. “I even shaved it freshly yesterday...”

She had to bite her lip not to scream out as he maltreated her vagina with his dry fingers.

However, she was amazed at how easy she could get Robert totally into it, just like their last weekend. It was as if they picked up where they had left off. Now all she had to do, again, was to make her quota. And now, with the role play, she could seduce him at all times.

She could play the horny slut, and he wouldn’t be suspicious. Her idea had to work. It was brilliant.

Donna was very proud of herself, and she was happy he liked her like this too.

“Now at least he enjoys what they are doing to me too.”

His rough handling was something she couldn’t fight. If he knew what pain he caused her he not only would stop, but also start to wonder what was really going on. And besides, a whore shouldn’t complain, so she couldn’t either. It was part of the role play, a disadvantage she just had to deal with.

She just expertly, like a true whore, lead him away from a certain too painful position into a knew one where the pain was bearable. She was so happy her vagina was leaking so much lately else he would have noticed she wasn’t that aroused at all.

And now she could repay his trust in her with the sex he craved. Even more than that, she was making atonement.

“And the pain is more like a just punishment for me, for being so stupid to fall into Ms. Brendan’s trap.” She told herself, “I actually am happy I don’t enjoy this at all, I don’t deserve it.”

It was a weird thought, but it made her guilt for deceiving Robert indeed less.

“Also, now I can concentrate on pleasing him, only him.” She added, feeling more at ease with herself, with her actions, at that thought. “He enjoys me more like this, with me focusing solely on his desires, not mine.”

As they stumbled to the bed, she stopped him briefly to pick up the camera.

“Don’t forget, I want you to picture all fucks, especially the cum shots.” She reminded Robert, who smiled wickedly at her in response.

He threw her on the bed, which hurt like hell. The latex rubbed all over the skin of her back and ass.

“WOOW, Baby!!!” she cried out, as she immediately raised her legs wide, exposing her vagina, to distract him from her painful look “ ... now fuck this hot pussy!”

Robert pulled down his pants and freed his hard-on.

“Oh, my, you have a big one sir!!” Donna said, as she looked at his dick in mock surprise.

She wanted to push him to fuck her fast, so she would be distracted from the burning pain all over her back.

She was actually proud of her acting. It was maybe even a bit too convincing, as she saw Robert was full of lust. He didn’t even look at her, just at her body.

She just thrust her breasts forward, forcing him to mount her fast.

He shoved his penis into her one time. Not only did that hurt like hell, but it surprised her as he had never done that before. Usually he was much gentler.

She folded her legs around his hips as a reaction to the new pain, and turned her face upward, so he couldn’t see the tears in her eyes. Every vein inside her bruised vagina gave of pain signals.

She grunted as he immediately started to hump her roughly. He even bit down on her left nipple painfully.

“OOW, Baby, you’re one steamy hot guy.” She said as she almost bit her tongue from the pain.

“This must have hurt even if I wasn’t so sensitive.” She thought.

“Fuck me good, fuck me hard!” she said out loud to hide her feelings.

“The sooner he comes, the sooner this pain is over.” She thought as every thrust hurt her like hell, and she couldn’t stop the tears pouring from her eyes. She was happy she had no make-up on, so it couldn’t leak.

She could quickly removed the tears with a simple movement of her hand, without him noticing her true ordeal. His rough pushing into her not only hurt her vagina, but the rubbing on the bed also killed her back skin. She kept on screaming and grunting as if in ecstasy, and tried to act like she was having the time of her life.

Luckily, she felt he was coming fast. His penis tensed inside her, and soon she felt him spurting his sperm. He grunted above her as he did, with his eyes closed, head faced forward.

“Also not like he usually does...” Donna noticed.

He had reacted a bit weird to her actions.

As he wanted to pull out, Donna quickly reminded him: “Film it with the cell!”

He looked awkwardly at her.

“Please, Darling?” she said meekly.

He grabbed the camera, took a short time to figure out how to take the shot, and then filmed a close up as he pulled out his dick, covered with sperm and her juices.

“And me...” she said, and so he finished the shot with an overview of her laying legs spread, platform shoes high up in the air, breasts with their erected nipples upward, and a big smile on her face.

She saw he didn’t like it all too much, and so she finished her act by turning herself around, ass up, and looked at him over her back.

“Thank you kindly, sir, that was one of the best shags I ever had!” she said as she let her right hand finger her cum coated vagina.

“You really play the part...” he said, as he shook his head, obviously still not understanding his new wife, but convinced she wanted this role play, and enjoyed it.

Donna was happy he had gone along, and that he appreciated her actions. And as long as he saw it as a game, “If only he knew why I really do all of this...”

“We have to get ready” Robert said as he got up, and fumbled a bit pulling up his pants “My parents will be waiting, wondering what is going on.”

Donna was a bit taken aback at his quick change in mood, but figured he was still feeling uncomfortable with their act. She got up and kissed him. Robert cut the kiss short and buttoned his shirt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.