Cutty - Cover

Cutty

Copyright© 2019 by bokkey

Chapter 26: The New Rules

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26: The New Rules - The mysterious ms Brendan wants a lesbian relationship with Donna, and more...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

The Cops

The sound of the vacuum cleaner filled the room as Donna busied herself cleaning the last glass splinters from the room. Her mind was far away, contemplating her situation. On autopilot she moved through the room, shifting the furniture to clean underneath as she went. The glass splinters were everywhere, and she wanted them gone so that she wouldn’t be reminded of the shameful accident if even one was found later.

She grabbed the dildo from the small table where she had placed it while she cleaned the room. She wanted to take “Lenny” back to the sex room as soon as she could.

The dildo frustrated her not only because she was forced to carry it along everywhere, which was in itself a big problem and a constant threat of being exposed. No, she was also frustrated because, as she knew all too well, it was nearly impossible to mount the fake penis. Its sheer size was just too great. She would ruin her pussy and ass if she forced it inside.

She looked at the dildo hopelessly. It was covered with dried slime and she would have to clean “Lenny” too before locking it back into its box. And the damn glass was still stuck to it.

That’s when she sensed that someone was looking at her. Donna literally jumped up when she looked up and noticed two men standing in the living room. Two policemen!

The vacuum cleaner fell to the ground as well as the huge black dildo as Donna quickly tried to cover her breasts and vagina with her hands. With a loud noise the glass attached to the dildo shattered into pieces, forcing everyone’s attention to Lenny.

Donna’s face turned immediately beat red with shame as she saw the two man look with big eyes at the big black dildo bouncing on the ground until, at last, it came to rest at her feet.

Donna stood still, holding her breath, as the officers first looked at each other, and then at the scene in front of them.

Donna crossed her knees a bit, one over one the other, while her left hand unsurely tried to cover her shaved vagina. Her right hand covered as much as possible of her breasts, hopefully at least her areoles and nipples. A nervous smile was plastered on her red face.

The men were also clearly uncomfortable with the situation. They stood silently looking at the scene in front of them, obviously not knowing what to say or do next.

The man in the back, the taller one with blond hair, had a small smile on his face that he failed to hide. Donna could see that the policeman was trying hard not to openly laugh at her.

The other man, shorter, more muscular, and with black hair, had a stunned expression on his face as his eyes traveled from the big dildo on the ground, to the naked Donna, dressed like a porn star.

Both men stared and measured her body from her black platform heels, to her fishnet stockings, then up to her hips, where her hand was covering her vagina but barely, to her breasts, covered with her other hand but still very much on display, to her face where their eyes met.

It was clear what both policemen thought about what had been going on. After staring at the scene for what seemed like ages, the dark-haired officer tried to speak but the droning vacuum cleaner made it impossible for Donna to make out what he was trying to say to her.

Instead, she just smiled, ashamed, and crossed her legs a bit more. She knew that she had to be one hell of a sight, dressed (or really, undressed) as she was, the slutty makeup on her face.

And last but not least; the damn dildo was right at her feet. As if spooning up on her leg.

But Donna just couldn’t make herself move, for fear they would see how truly naked she was, even if they already could see far too much.

Finally, the smaller police officer, excusing himself with hand gestures, walked across the room to the frozen Donna and turned vacuum off. He stepped back to his partner when the room went quiet but moving very slowly and carefully, as if he was handling someone who was trying to commit suicide.

A small silence followed as they adjusted to the lack of noise.

It made it even more humiliating to Donna. She saw them silently staring at her in pure lust, even though they tried to keep it under control.

“We’re sorry to interrupt whatever was going on, Ma’am,” the officer finally spoke, breaking the silence, “but the lady who just left told us we could go in.”

Donna just stood there smiling sheepishly, hoping the ground would open up and swallow her.

“How long had they’ve been standing there watching me,” she wondered.

“We ... we need to talk to you,” the blond officer continued. “We’ll wait outside so you can finish up?”

Donna nodded, still frozen. She was glad when they finally walked away. She could see the smiles on their faces as they left to wait outside, leaving her feeling even more humiliated.

Once gone, Donna looked at herself and knew she had made one hell of a wrong first impression.

“What will they think of me, cleaning the house dressed like this?” she asked herself. “And why did Melinda let them in? That was just such a mean, evil thing to do!”

Donna picked up the dildo and quickly went to her room. As she went up the stairs, she saw the door was wide open still and that the two men were smiling as she scampered up the steps, the big dildo in her hand.

She just knew they had been standing there on purpose to catch her naked one more time.

“The filthy bastards.” Donna thought.

But she knew they couldn’t help it. They were merely men ogling a naked slut.

It was her fault. After all, she was the one showing off. No man would be able to keep his eyes off her.

In her room, she quickly looked for some decent clothing. A feeling of intense shame wouldn’t leave her, and she found herself hyperventilating as she thought about facing the men again.

She stepped out of her shoes, stripped out of the stockings, and put on a business suit. Donna had laid it out to be ready for the afternoon job. She slipped into new, less high shoes and went downstairs.

That’s when Dona began to wonder why the police were here.

“It must be because of Vivian.” she realized, and that thought brought her back to reality.

Vivian had died and instead of mourning her, Donna was shamelessly playing sex games. Even though she had not done so voluntarily, Donna cursed herself for her lack of will power.

She should have resisted somehow. Now, she had to face the police and they surely would believe that Donna was little more than a heartless, sex-addicted slut.

Downstairs, she let the men waiting at the open door into the kitchen. The living room would be too awkward after what had happened there.

The freezing cold was killing her, and she quickly closed the door behind the officers, following them into the kitchen.

The blond cop observed her silently as the other officer started talking to her.

“I am Officer Allen Dundridge, and this is Officer Michael Plow. We came here because of the accident involving your friend Vivian McDonahue. We want to ask you some questions.”

“Okay,” Donna said as she thought again about Vivian’s fate.

She leaned against the fridge; she didn’t want to sit down. Not with them standing tall.

“You are Mrs. Donna Alldring?”

“Yes.”

“And Mrs. McDonahue was here yesterday?”

“Yes.”

“Can you tell me why she was here, and what you were doing that night? How late did she leave?”

Donna looked at the officer warily.

“These are just routine questions,” the man assured her.

“What happened to her?” Donna asked as she felt tears well up.

The police officer saw her beginning to tremble and grabbed a chair.

“Please sit down, Mrs. Alldring.”

Donna didn’t really want to, but knew she had to. She was about to collapse and burst into tears again.

I have to be strong, she reminded herself, as she breath slowly in and out. This is just another ordeal I have to get through.

“Please,” she said when she calmed a bit, “tell me what happened?”

“The car must have slipped on the icy road, just where the road makes a sharp turn alongside the river. Due to her speed, Mrs. McDonahue crashed through the fence, and dropped into the river below.” The officers said, watching her reaction.

“Have you found her body yet?” Donna asked as tears started to flow over her cheeks.

She was not only crying because of Vivian’s fate, but also because of this new, horrible situation she was in.

These policemen could save her from Ms. Brendan, but Donna knew if she told them the truth, Ms. Brendan would strike again. That would mean either her daughters or Robert would be injured or killed, or all of them, Donna included.

But if she didn’t tell them about Ms. Brendan, the officers would leave, ‘knowing’ that Donna was into kinky sex. They would be convinced that Donna was a sexually frustrated monster, who played sex games even when she knew her friend had just died.

“They will believe that I am one sick bitch.” She knew.

“No, Ma’am,” the officer said. “The body was washed out of the car. We looked for it upstream, but no luck yet. It will be very difficult to find her body. The cold will keep it down, and the strong current can wash it far away, especially as more time passes. I hate to tell you this, Ma’am, but the body might never be found. It’s a bad situation...”

Donna buried her face in her hands and sobbed. The officers let her cry and calm down for a while, but clearly it struck them as odd that the women who was now crying her heart out now was just five minutes ago dressed like a whore and playing with a massive dildo.

“Ma’am,” the officer tried again. “We need to know what happened last night. Had Mrs. McDonahue been drinking?”

“No... , “ Donna sniffed as she cleared her eyes, and forced herself to stop crying. “She drank a little yesterday ... not excessively. She knew she still had to drive home.”

Donna mustered up all her courage.

“Let’s get through this. Now it is not the time to fight Ms. Brendan. My family is split. I don’t know who is on Ms. Brendan’s side and who is not. For all I know, these officers are on her side too.” Donna told herself.

“I’ll just tell them that Vivian was here and anything else they want to know about last night, except for the therapy part. It was just old friends spending a night together.”

“Okay, and why did she suddenly come to your house,” the officer asked on.

“Pardon?” Donna replied.

“These are just routine questions, Mrs. Alldring. You are not a suspect, but we need to get the facts straight. Mr. McDonahue said his wife went to see you rather urgently.”

Donna’s mind was racing for a good excuse. She knew now it was getting tricky. Her lies could get her and her family in trouble. Right now, she had to respond but she couldn’t conjure up a suitable lie, except for...

“She came here because... , “ Donna took a deep breath, “because of my condition.”

“There,” she thought “I’ve said it, no turning back now.”

“Your condition?” the officer pressed.

“I am under therapy...” Donna explained. “I have some problems, well, with my, ... with my sex life.”

A silence fell in the room.

“I am in this therapy where I needed the help of a good friend and I asked Vivian to come over to tell her this ... to ask her to help me...”

Donna knew she had just destroyed her reputation with the authorities but what else was there to do?

“This morning ... what you have seen...” she went on, “ ... was part of my therapy...”

Donna thought back on the horrible session with Melinda and Brigitte, how the glass shattered, and how the officers saw her standing practically naked in the room.

“Anyway...” Donna continued, telling herself that they didn’t need to know that much detail, “ ... that’s why she was over.”

She looked the officer in the eye and knew he believed her. Well, it was as close to the truth as possible so why wouldn’t he? And it explained her behavior, her clothing.

But her explanation defined her as a very twisted and sick woman in their eyes too.

“We didn’t drink that much. Actually, I did most of the drinking...”

The officer wrote down her statements in a small notebook.

“Okay,” he said when he finished writing, “and at what time did she leave?”

“Around twelve, maybe one o’clock,” Donna replied, “and around three, four o’clock, her husband called me.”

The man scribbled some more into the notebook.

“Ok, ma’am, I think we’re finished here for now. Leaves me to ask if you are available if we have any more questions?”

“Of course,” Donna answered.

“Thank you, ma’am. We’ll see ourselves out,” the officer said as he saw Donna trying to get up.

In no time the officers were gone again, just as they had appeared. Donna sat alone in the kitchen for a while, still sniffing a bit from all her emotions.

“Poor Vivian...” she said, “Poor, poor Vivian...”

After a short time in silence Donna began to wonder. Was it really an accident? It could have been and if it was, Ms. Brendan and Ninon are taking advantage of an accident to humiliate me.

But if it wasn’t, it means they won’t hesitate to hurt my family. How will I ever know the truth?

Another disturbing thought came into her mind; What if these cops were part of the scheme too? What if Ms. Brendan sent them just to see if I would keep my mouth shut? Or to check if I would tell them what I’ve been trained to tell everyone?

Donna pondered on these unsettling, new ideas for a while. Was she too paranoid?

“Well, I did just what Ms. Brendan would want me to do; I told them I’m under therapy. And even if they are not part of the scheme, they now know I have sexual problems.” Donna shook her head. “Or as I’m forced to have them.”

Donna stayed in the kitchen for a while and ate a small lunch and next got ready for work. As she was getting ready to go, Donna remembered Lenny and with dread switched handbags to one where the large dildo could fit in.

She could take a smaller bag if she left the box out, but Donna had no intention of letting anyone who might glimpse into her bag see the large black sex object.

“I would much rather walk with extra large bags, than have that embarrassment happen to me.”

The box she filled with cotton, so the dildo wouldn’t rattle as she walked. And prepared like this she went out to her job.

At work, she was greeted by her supervisor at the entrance and taken into her office.

“Ms. Brendan called me again today and reassured me you would be assigned to our next big project.” Mrs. Cullington told her, “So we better get you up to speed as fast as possible.”

This surprised Donna. She hadn’t expected to be still on the good side at work, even though she had excelled in her work. Donna knew her approval didn’t depend only on the quality of her work, not by far.

As she sat down in front of her supervisor, Donna sat the large bag next to her and wondered what was next, still suspicious.

“You’re taking all your furniture along,” Mrs. Cullington said jokingly, referring to the size of Donna’s handbag. Donna smiled sheepishly back.

“Does she know about Lenny?” she wondered.

“Anyway, how was vacation,” her boss continued. “Enjoyed the Caribbean?”

“Yes,” Donna replied. “It was nice, the sun, the sea...”

“Great,” her chef interrupted her.

“Well since you’re rested, we can start to introduce you to your next assignment. You’ll start next year ... that is to say, next week. Today, you can finish up your other projects and transfer the work to the other team members. We need you full time on this one.

“It will be hard to do all the work, working just part-time, but Ms. Brendan won’t hire you full time, not yet.”

“What is the work,” Donna asked although she already knew.

“It’s the development of the old industrial area. We want to make it a night life center. Your job will be to coordinate the project. Be a kind of assistant to the project manager, that being me.

“In the coming month, we’ll be working out ideas with the architects, city planners, then we choose one, or mix a few. Next, we start working it out, getting the budget, selecting the contractors, et cetera.

“We’ll be guiding the development itself too. I figure this will be a project lasting up to two years, maybe even longer.”

“That’s great!” Donna said. “But it will be a lot of work...”

“You’ll be working your ass of indeed. As I said, I tried to convince Ms. Brendan to hire you back full time, but she would have nothing of it. You somehow pissed her off big time, yet she does want you on this project...

“Anyway, expect to work hard, and at night too. It is a lot for someone experienced and working full time, let alone for you. But I’m sure you can manage, and as we go along, maybe we can get you to work fulltime, or get some assistance.”

Donna smiled with a worried look. The work seemed okay; it looked like everything she ever wanted. But the amount of work was troubling. She would never be able to get everything done while working half days.

Meetings alone would be happening all day, not just in the afternoon. And she worried what Ms. Brendan true intentions were. Was it punishment? Have her working her ass off for a few months, or was there something else behind this all? There had to be something behind it, but what?

“Okay, the report is in your mail, detailing the overall project plan and the work for next week. You go now and transfer your other work this afternoon. And let me wish you a happy end of the year.”

Donna smiled. “Thank you, the same to you.”

With all the things happening in her life, she had totally forgotten it was December and everyone was partying already. The coming weekend, she would be with the girls, Robert, and his parents to celebrate New Year’s Day.

And she had missed Christmas because of the trip to the Caribbean just a few days ago. Tomorrow, she had to do her teeth and her skin already.

“There is a lot going on in my life right now and most of it I don’t control anymore.” She thought wearily “Actually, I don’t control anything right now...”

The rest of the day she had no time to think of her situation. She was extremely busy transferring her work to several colleagues. Most of them were jealous that she had gotten the job everyone had been aiming for. It was ‘the’ big assignment for the next year and the fact that she had gotten it, a part timer, and new, was nearly a trigger for open revolt.

Donna wondered at the end of the day if that was what Ms. Brendan was trying to create, making her work environment impossible too.

“If that’s the case I’ll show her, she has to come up with something better. A few jealous colleagues are nothing that I can’t handle.” She thought defiantly, “I’ve been given this chance, and won’t let it slip away!”

The only truly disturbing moment of the afternoon was when Ninon had walked into her office. Donna was on the phone and she had waited patiently for Donna to finish.

“Hello Ninon, what can I do for you?” Donna had asked, totally occupied with her work, and a bit stressed.

“Show me Lenny,” Ninon had simply demanded.

Donna had been surprised by the bold order, and it took her a few moments to grasp the command. She had to switch back to her sexual servitude, away from her work, but she had eventually complied.

She had taken her bag and had held it open to show the box.

“Open it,” Ninon had ordered, which Donna had done.

“Okay,” Ninon had acknowledged after she had seen the black dildo in its box, and then she had simply walked away, leaving a thoughtful Donna behind.

It had been the first time she had been really checked up on and Donna knew this signaled a change in the way that they would treat her. They were going to be checking up on her on a much more invasive way.

It had worried her and once she had placed the box back into her bag, it had taken her some time before she could dive into her work again.

Now, a dead tired Donna left work at eight o’clock, barely finished with all the tasks. She knew in her tired mind she was going back to her house where Ninon would be waiting to guide her through her next ordeal. It would be another long, long night.

The New Rules

When Donna arrived home, she found Ninon waiting for her in the kitchen. Donna said hello and sat down at the table, too tired to worry about what might be up next, too tired to think at all.

“You skipped gym,” Ninon said.

“I had too much work to do. I needed to...” Donna began to answer wearily.

“I don’t care,” Ninon interrupted her. “If you have a schedule, you stick to it.”

Donna looked at Ninon, annoyed. She was in no mood for this, not after a long afternoon of exhausting work.

“This will have consequences for you,” Ninon went on. “From now on I will not take the slightest disobedience from you. You will learn to follow the rules, strictly and without complaint, eagerly even.

“If you have to go to the gym, you make sure you go, and make sure Bill is satisfied with you too.”

“I’m sorry,” Donna said, too tired to care.

“Sorry won’t cut it,” Ninon snapped. “If you disobey, you will be punished anyway we see fit. And you can be sure your punishment will be so hard you will think twice before not following orders again.”

“But...” Donna tried to explain.

“Damn, it was getting out of hand.” Donna noticed.

She didn’t need a fight with Ninon just now.

“No ‘buts’ ... Just do as you’re told. Don’t fuck up again.”

Donna kept quiet, knowing that further objections would only result in more punishment, whatever that might be. She forced herself to focus on the conversation, and act submissively.

“Okay, later on you’ll hear your punishment. As for tonight, here’s what we’re going to do: we’ll explain you the new strict rules and we’ll go through your clothing to throw away everything that you’re no longer allowed to wear.”

Donna looked at Ninon, begging with her eyes for Ninon not to go through with this. Still she kept quiet.

“You can always leave, slut,” Ninon said, noticing the look. “It’s up to you.

“However, the consequences will probably be more than you can bear. It was so stupid to try to threaten Ms. Brendan. It’s due to your stupidity that we decided to raise the bar and let you work so hard at being a good little slut, you won’t have time to start scheming with old friends.”

Donna hung her head down. She was too afraid to stop now indeed. She knew Ninon was hinting at her family being hurt.

“Your daughters won’t be coming home; they are with friends, -- as usual by now.” Ninon went on without pausing, knowing what Donna was thinking.

“And Robert called already. He knows I’ll pick him up at the airport because you are too busy. So, you’re ours, tonight and tomorrow.”

Donna started to understand how hopeless her situation was becoming. Nothing ever went the way she wanted it, nothing at all. Worse, everything seemed to go exactly the way Ms. Brendan wanted things to go.

“Have a cup of coffee,” Ninon instructed. “I need you awake as we go through the new rules.”

It was the first kind gesture that Ninon had made that evening and Donna eagerly jumped to it. She poured herself a large mug of hot fresh coffee. How she needed that! She sat down at the table and quietly sipped her coffee.

Ninon just looked at her, observing her. It was a more than a little uncomfortable, but Donna tried to relax and enjoy the coffee, making sure she appeared docile.

Work had worn her out, all afternoon she had been busy explaining things, gathering information, running around from meeting to meeting, talking to what she had decided were the most idiotic people.

She loved it, but it had been just too much for one day. There had been so much that had been left finished. She had to postpone a number of meetings to the following week. Her chief had approved but it meant that Donna would have all of next week’s work to get done plus what had carried over.

Again, she loved it, but she worried how she could mix such a busy work schedule with her personal life. Especially now that Ninon was so on her case about missing a stupid gym session.

As she quietly drank her coffee, Donna could concentrate on her current situation and glanced with some suspicion at Ninon. Ninon’s anger, her boldness tonight, had come as a bit of a surprise now Donna thought about it.

She recalled Ninon’s reaction had been the same when, during the first weekend with Robert, Donna had disobeyed Ms. Brendan’s instructions by not making her fuck-quota with Ms. Brendan’s ‘employee’; her own husband!

“Ninon must have been reprimanded or something like that,” Donna figured.

The last sips of hot coffee warmed her up.

My disobedience has had bad consequences for Ninon too. Just like that first weekend. Could she be just another one of Ms. Brendan’s victims? But how could she get her life so fucked up that now she has to sexually train innocent women? How can she be so merciless about Vivian’s death?

Donna continued to speculate about Ninon as she finished her coffee. Things didn’t add up. Is Ninon a predator, or a victim? Maybe she’s just angry because she lost a large bonus that Ms. Brendan promised her. And she keeps on losing more money each time that I disobey. That would explain it all, but it would make Ninon a very sick person.

“But then again, she would be only one of the many I’ve been forced to meet lately.”

Donna took a last sip and put the mug on the table.

“And,” she admitted to herself quietly, “if Ninon is really a ‘sicko’, my situation is even worse than I thought.”

“Okay, now we go upstairs.” Ninon said the moment Donna’s mug hit the table.

Ninon got up and Donna wearily followed her. She knew another ordeal was about to begin.

They walked to Lisa’s room to Donna’s surprise.

“Undress and fold the clothing nicely on the bed, then sit at the computer. We set up a list of rules and placed it on the Web. You’ll need to memorize your new rules over the coming days, and it’s a long list. Nevertheless, you’ll have to follow your new rules to the letter.”

Donna did as instructed. She pulled off her jacket, folded it, and laid it on the bed. Next, she unbuttoned her blouse, then her bra, next her skirt, and at last her panties. When she was naked apart from her shoes, and all clothing was folded, she sat down at the computer and started it up.

Ninon took another chair and sat beside her.

“Masturbate as the computer starts up,” she ordered, testing Donna’s obedience.

Donna spit on her fingers of her right hand. She spread her legs and lifted her feet up to the seat points of her chair, an action that opened her pussy up and started to rub herself.

Her wet fingers coated her clit and inner lips and quickly she felt her pussy react. She closed her eyes to concentrate better on getting off, rubbed her tits, and pinched her nipples.

After she had forced herself in the right mood, she could open her eyes again to look at Ninon. With a smile automatically plastered on her face, Donna showed off how good she was in masturbating in Ms. Brendan’s way. It was just how Ninon wanted her to behave, exactly as she had been taught.

As she was busy getting herself off, Donna felt her itch come back with a vengeance. She had not felt it the whole day, but now her itch was back in her ass and pussy full force.

“Worse, the medicine is finished,” she recalled.

She would have problems tomorrow for sure.

Partly due to the itch, she came hard and fast, even before the computer had launched. Her juices spurted out of her pussy, and she needed both hands to catch it all.

Donna knew full well that she didn’t use to cum like this but now her irritated pussy produced so much natural lubricant and with such force that when she came it was starting to spray out of her.

It seemed almost unnatural to Donna.

She licked her hands clean, and then cleaned her vagina and thighs with her hands, licking them clean.

“You’re a fucking slut, aren’t you?” Ninon said as Donna finished up, her forced smile still on her face.

“Yes Ninon, I am,” Donna promptly answered.

She thought on how thoroughly they had trained her. It had been almost as if she had been on automatic pilot when she had masturbated. No shame now to do it in front of Ninon, no shame to use her own spit to get wet. Always smiling.

Although it was for Donna all an act, she really did cum. And even as she came, she was acting in all the ways that they had trained her. Cumming wasn’t anything like it had been before all this began, when she could just let go and enjoy the pleasure.

Now cumming was just one more part of a performance that included lots of heavy breathing, passionate moans, dirty talk, moving just the right ways, just the right expressions on her face; just as she had been taught.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.