Cutty - Cover

Cutty

Copyright© 2019 by bokkey

Chapter 23: Consequences

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23: Consequences - The mysterious ms Brendan wants a lesbian relationship with Donna, and more...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

Donna was sitting in the spacious living room of Ms. Brendan. The light of the cold December sun was pouring in through the glass door leading to the terrace. It brightened the white room only so much. Especially if you had only recently experienced what a real hot tropical soon was like.

The grey appearance of the light only added to her dreadful feeling. It was too cold to sit outside now, and even inside it was chilly. Especially if you were as naked as Donna.

She nervously flipped her legs the other way, crossing her right leg over her left this time. The platform shoe floated through the air as she did so. She adjusted the straps of the shoes for the tenth time. She looked at the door wondering where Ms. Brendan was...

And in what mood she would be.

“The platform shoes do not promise anything good...” she figured.

By now she had learned the connection between Ms. Brendan’s mood and what she was told to wear in her house. Being told to wear only the see-through platform shoes indicated she was pissed. It was the clothing for someone about to be punished.

She feared she would be whipped again. And for what? It was so unfair!

She switched legs again and fumbled with the straps of the heavy shoes. It was not that they were not fitting her, it was more a nervous tick.

“Hello Cutty.” Ms. Brendan said as she finally walked into the room, “How are you?”

Donna stood up immediately.

“Fine, thank you Ms. Brendan.”

She walked over to her and kissed the willing Ms. Brendan. Her tongue went into her mouth and eagerly fought with hers. Her hands were around the petite body of Ms. Brendan, caressing her lower back.

“I love you, Ms. Brendan.” She whispered as she looked Ms. Brendan in the eye after the passionate kiss.

She saw the smile around Ms. Brendan lips, knowing she had given her one of her best kisses yet. She hoped it would please her, and thus would help herself.

“You are getting better at it.” Ms. Brendan complimented her. “Sit down.”

The cold instruction reminded Donna who was still in charge, and who was still angry.

She quickly walked back to the couch and sat down. She made sure she placed her legs alongside each other, with her knees together and a bit to the side, so her legs looked longer. Her body upright, and her breast pushed forward a bit.

She wanted to look at her best, show Ms. Brendan she still had taken good care of her own body, despite the vacation.

With her freshly oiled body, her nails done, her hair with the fresh cut, she was for sure a site to behold. The spa had done wonders, again.

Ms. Brendan sat down and looked at the married women who exposed herself to her. She crossed her legs and held her knee with both her hands. She looked intently at Donna for a long time without saying a word. Donna kept smiling back at her keeping her pose.

The Caribbean sun had colored her nicely, Ms. Brendan saw. There is always a difference between the real and the artificial sun. Though the artificial suntan would be kind of be better for Donna, it would tell the world she was a slut. Especially as she had to go for the darker suntan.

But Ms. Brendan was pleased to notice she did her best to pose as she did. It was so wonderful to see a woman like Donna posing like this. It was in essence a descent pose, one for sophisticated businesswomen, legs together, decently to the side, and her back straight up.

Yet naked, on the whorish platform heels it showed her off as a sexual plaything. Something to use, to abuse. And her face full of stress, fear added to the feeling of superiority Ms. Brendan loved so much. Like a dear looking into the bright headlights, defenseless, at her mercy.

She took her time to enjoy the view of this woman.

“What should I do with you?” Ms. Brendan finally broke the silence.

She waited a few seconds before she continued.

“You surprised me, actually. In a negative way that is.

“Normally when I allow a girlfriend to enjoy the fruits of her hard labor, her obedience, they come back to me rested, and usually with a fresh spirit. They usually used their vacation, free time, to do whatever they would have done in the past. Enjoy the family, visit old friends, go shopping, you name it.”

She shook her head slowly...

“But you, you used your free time to get into trouble. You used it to enjoy your newfound skills.”

She looked at Donna again, straight into her eyes. Donna had to look down, embarrassed.

“Have you no shame, woman?”

Ms. Brendan loved it when Donna’s face turned red, as it did now.

“From what I’ve heard from your daughters, they are ashamed of you too. They can’t understand how you could have behaved like such a slut. And you understand you placed them in danger too, right?”

Donna meekly shook her head up and down. She was right, her actions had placed her girls in danger, but luckily Dalmar had protected them at the time.

Worse was the way they looked at her now. They were so disappointed in her. She cheated on their dad right in front of them. She made a fool of herself, a willing slut.

“And it all is not true, not by far!” Donna thought miserably, “I was drunk one night, one night, and even drunk by accident. And later I couldn’t do anything but cooperate. They would have caused so much more trouble.

“And once they already gang banged me all night, those extra fucks didn’t matter really.

“And I was too weak to protect myself, too weak to stop them.” She excused herself some more, “How unfair I am blamed for this!!”

But her girls did blame her. They avoided her since she was back.

“My relationship with them is at an all-time low...”

“The weird thing is this is kind of new to me.” Ms. Brendan spoke up again. “Normally when a woman has been on her own again, and has rested, she starts to contemplate her situation, and think it over. Usually this results in them wanting to end it and take the consequences for granted.

“In short, they try to fight me, resist me.”

Donna looked at Ms. Brendan again, wondering where she was getting at. She indeed had those thoughts up until the last day, when all went horribly wrong.

“Now I am just a mess, and even more in debt by her, more in her claws...”

“That’s when I have to correct them in the hardest way possible, to show them who’s in charge.”

Donna was amazed how this woman could be so relaxed, so normal, while she just explains how she really, literally, controls, abuses, other females!!

“I love that part. To humiliate them, to surprise them with my evil ways. To hit them unsuspectedly, there were it hurts them the most. Sometimes it is harsh physical punishment, sometimes I have to use more subtle ways, like threats, psychological pressure, you name it.

“You can’t imagine the joy I get out of getting them back in line again. All those different minds, and I can get them to do what I tell them to.”

Ms. Brendan’s eyes lit up as she was obviously thinking about her past devious acts. Yet she remained in her formal pose, wearing her stylish business suite. And still looking down on Donna.

“It is really challenging, really a kick to achieve obedience again. And always I achieve it, always even more than before...

“In the end, I always take charge again, and it makes clear to them who’s the boss, who they love, and why. It is an important lesson for my girlfriends. One that truly shows my superiority, and their lowliness...”

Silence.

She looked at the naked woman in front of her for a while.

“Well...” Donna thought miserably, “Lowliness I do feel ... towards everybody...”

“You, Cutty ... you misbehaved, punished yourself. Kind of.”

Ms. Brendan frowned a bit in wonder, “I didn’t figure you to be so stupid to get drunk and get raped. Let alone expose your daughters to the same danger. They were lucky they made a better choice in their man than you did.”

“You ended your vacation being fucked all night and day by a local black gang. In front of your family, in a respectable luxurious hotel. The latter was obviously wasted on you. You know your daughters saw you actually fucking three, if not four, man at the same time, of whom you did not even knew their names.

“Complete strangers. You are their mother! you should give the right example. You almost messed up your marriage, as they for sure would have told your husband...”

Donna hoped that wouldn’t be the case. She had asked, no begged, her daughters not to tell Robert. She had begged them not to tell anyone. She told them she was sorry; she would make it up to them.

She pleaded for them to forgive her. That it was not the way it looked. They hadn’t said anything, hadn’t promised her they would be quiet, and least of all, hadn’t say they wouldn’t tell their father.

“They told Ms. Brendan everything...” she thought as a tear went down her face, “Will they tell Robert?”

“And so, you are here back again, home, but with a lot more worries. What had to be a mind easing vacation you yourself turned into a hellish experience ... I am also very angry with you for fucking strange men. Who knows what kind of diseases they carry?

“You are old enough to know you should have at least used condoms, but no, Cutty had to do flesh on flesh. You really are a stupid cow.”

Donna had to fight her tears as she heard the insults. She felt like bursting into tears. She did feel stupid. She indeed had been stupid for not using condoms, but she had been drunk! She was raped, she didn’t do anything wrong, they did it to her!

But still she felt guilty, especially as every time she had to think of the dangers she brought on to her daughters. And when she thought of the humiliating experience with the doctor...

“The results from the tests are back.” Ms. Brendan said, waiting a while, leaving Donna looking at her anxiously, “ ... and you have no disease whatsoever.”

Donna sighed in relief. She had gone immediately to the doctor for a thorough check up. She had to anyway, as instructed before she left, but with the rape by all those men, she was more than willing to undergo the humiliated treatment.

Donna recalled how she even had asked Lisa for her morning after pill in the plain. Lisa reluctantly had given her the pill, but she hadn’t spoken a word, obviously disgusted. They even sat apart.

And both her daughters didn’t speak with her up to now. The silence in the house was killing. It was the worst torment of all.

And the doctor had treated her awful too. Just as Ms. Brendan she told her she should have known better. It had proven the misguided view she had of Donna, she had told her, and even made it worse.

During the taking of the blood samples, the inspection of her holes, she was rude, and verbal. The stroke she took from her vagina felt like a knife-cut.

She had been too ashamed to object or try to convince her it was all wrong. In the back of her mind had also lingered the thought this woman could be acting, could be in on the scheme, and most likely was.

So, complaining was not an option, it just would have made matters worse, and so she had just humbly undergone the rough treatment.

“That’s the good news. But I want you to understand you are under contract, so you only fuck when and who I tell you to. We can’t have you getting some V.D. You understand?”

Donna knew the contract. But not its content. How long did she sign up for? Was she now a whore at all times? Would she be forced to be?

“And that as you might have guessed includes your husband, Robert. However, as long as he is working hard, I will use you to reward him. Being the smart little bitch you are, you must have figured out it would be wise to pressure him into working hard and good, else I might use your services on someone else...”

Ms. Brendan looked silently at Donna again, to let the words sank in. She had to give it to the woman, she had her fun with her, but also made sure her business profited from it, somehow.

“She knows I will push Robert to work harder, so I won’t have to fuck someone else. And what better way to motivate a man than to have his wife pressure him and reward him with lots of sex if successful.”

Donna understood the scheming of Ms. Brendan, and she knew she would follow up on it. She had to.

“I see you get the picture.” Ms. Brendan said finally, reading her thoughts. “To make things even more clear for you, I figured I’d use some additional blackmail. You know your daughters spoke with me about your escapades...”

Donna’s eyes grew big, she feared the worse.

“I have arranged it so they will keep quiet for now, as you begged of them. But...” she put a warning finger in the air, “If you don’t do as I say, or better, if I am not pleased with your actions, reactions, on my orders, I will tell them to come clean with their dad. Immediately.”

Donna hung her head down. This was getting worse and worse.

“So, you have now some extra incentive to follow the rules, and on the other side, I can step up my grip on you. Don’t you agree, Cutty?”

Donna shook her head in agreement as tears flowed over her downward face. She thought miserably of how incredibly hopeless her situation was now.

“I said: don’t you agree, Cutty?”

“I ... I agree ... Ms. Brendan.” Donna stammered back.

“Good. Let me explain how this will work out. I have told them I would get you into therapy. Today is your first session according to them. I will have a therapist call them to explain the result of the first session. Basically, you have been told to get everything out of your system for a while. That means you will be acting the slut more often...

“As it isn’t very appropriate for young girls, women, to see their mother like this, all of you will avoid each other. There will be no more talking with your daughters, unless they talk with you. No more dining together, no more driving to school.

“It is a crucial part of the therapy as far as they understand. You can leave notes for them, for urgent matters, but they are told to give all to the therapist.”

“No ... please ... leave my family out of this...” Donna begged lifting her head showing her red eyes.

“That is the whole idea, Cutty. I want them, just like you, to be out of the way as we progress to the next level. Or do you want to discuss everything you are told to do with them in detail?”

“No, no, but...” Donna replied.

“Understand it is better for all of you. They think you are getting help, and just have to go down, before going up. You can go down without worrying they’ll think you are a freaky slut, whose wrecking her marriage, her family.”

Donna saw the logic, knew it was true in a twisted way. It would help her protect her family, as she could distance herself. But it was bringing in lies into her family. And where would it end?

“Isn’t there another way? Please, Ms. Brendan?” she asked.

“Not anymore.” Ms. Brendan shook her head, “I need you to go to the next level, and as you fucked up, this is the only way I see fit. So, you better go along, and you protect your family from your wicked ways.

“All you need to do is outlive all your disgusting fantasies for a while. They will see and understand. That is, your daughters will. This all has to be a big secret for Robert. Men are so picky with respect to their wives fucking around...”

Donna hung her head in shame. She was defeated once again by Ms. Brendan. In her twisted games it was best to cooperate, go along.

“That leaves us to prep you for the job of a whore. Stand up and walk to me.” Ms. Brendan said afresh.

Donna stood up as she cleaned away her tears, trying not to mess up her make-up too much. She walked over to Ms. Brendan, who stood up too.

“Let me clean that for you.” She offered gently, and cleaned her face with wet tissues, removing all the make up as she did.

“I need a clean canvas.” She explained with a loving smile.

The soft strokes calmed Donna, and when the last tissue patted her lips, she was calm again.

She opened her eyes and saw Ms. Brendan smiling friendly at her, and next they kissed again. Donna needed someone to care for her, share her feelings with, and Ms. Brendan was the only one who in a twisted way knew how she really felt.

Therefore, she eagerly gave herself to this evil woman. The kiss was long and passionate, with Donna gently instructed to keep her arms to herself, and Ms. Brendan caressing her body, her breasts, her nipples.

Donna had a hard time not using her hands, but she tried to respond to the loving touches by kissing more passionately.

“Oh, how I need someone to just hold me.” She thought frustrated, “Even if it is the one causing all this...”

After what seemed ages, they stopped their kiss. Ms. Brendan and Donna looked each other in the eye. It was a moment where Donna really felt connected with Ms. Brendan. The kiss was a true loving kiss somehow, and it had made her feel at ease.

Ms. Brendan kept softly messaging her tits, which Donna was willingly offering by bending her back a bit more. The gentle hands moving over her sensitive nipples, areolas, moving underneath, lifting them gently, playing with them. It just felt good, and Donna enjoyed the moment.

And the moment was over way too soon. Ms. Brendan lowered her hands, and stepped back, observing the aroused Donna, standing tall in front of her.

“Let me call in the expert.” Ms. Brendan broke the silence, and the magic was gone.

Donna was back on earth, and knew she was about to be exposed to some stranger again. Dreadfully she looked around who would enter the room.


Ms. Brendan made an internal call, and in walked a short man. From his clothing, his hair, his face, you could immediately tell he was gay. Extremely gay. And that actually made Donna feel more comfortable.

“At least he isn’t sexually attracted to my body.” She figured.

“This is the lady?” the man said as he folded his hands and looked her over.

The man had his hair filled with blond streaks, and it was all spiky like he was a member of a boyband. He was wearing expensive designer clothing, a large blue blouse, some black jeans, and pointy black shoes. He had a suntan too, be it too dark for a man. His face was a bit old, and Donna figured he was in his forties.

“You are fabulous, my dear.” The man said as he walked up to her.

“No-no-no, no hands please.” He said as he put his hands up in the air to his side, avoiding her friendly gesture theatrically, “just keep those alongside your body, and keep still while I inspect you.”

He walked around her and made some small comments.

“Open your mouth.” he said once back in front of her.

Donna did and he grabbed her opened mouth and bend her over a bit so he could look inside.

“Stick out your tongue...

“Okay, this is a bit gross.” He commented, “From now on, when you brush your teeth, you must brush your tongue too. No more white stuff on it, unless it is sperm, understood?”

He looked her in the eye, and Donna nodded her head as much as she could. He then proceeded to check her teeth with a small wooden spoon.

The man next grabbed the back of her head and started to examine her face.

“Close your eyes.” He instructed, and she felt him touch her cheeks, nose, even looked into her nose, touched her eye browse, opened her eyes one by one, checked her hairline.

He pushed her down a bit and went through her hair, examining her skull, looking behind her ears, inspecting the ears themselves, inside and out.

“Up!” he instructed when he was finished, and Donna stood back straight on her high heels.

The obnoxious man proceeded to feel her neck and shoulders from behind.

“Nice tender neck, and good shoulder muscles” he complimented.

He was talking more to Ms. Brendan than to Donna.

“No fat anymore.” he said as he felt her arms down to her hand. He looked at the palm of her hands as he moved in front of her again.

“And such soft hands, nice slender fingers. Very nice.”

Donna nervously moved her eyes looking at the man and Ms. Brendan, not knowing what was going on. Where this was leading too?

The creep went on to feel her breasts.

“Hold them up please.” He ordered, and Donna did, after looking humiliated at Ms. Brendan, who’s look left no doubt at what was expected from her.

Holding out her own breast for the man he continued his checkup, feeling her nipples, checking their sizes, pinching them to get them harder.

He measured her areolas. “Good, good, not too big ... nice”

He clapped her hands away and lifted her breasts and let them fall a few times, looking at Ms. Brendan with a mock disappointed look. He flapped her breasted a few times hard and wiggled them from side to side.

“No, these just won’t do.” He said, “They are way too flappy-flappy.”

He left it at that and went on to inspect her stomach.

“Flex” he instructed, and Donna flexed her muscles.

“Good” he said.

He roughly proceeded checking her piercing, smiling at Ms. Brendan, as he understood that was her doing, her mark.

He returned to the back of her, and Donna felt his hands softly message her back, all the way down to her naked ass.

She sighed a few times deeply to get over the humiliation she felt. She wondered if she should object? And felt ashamed she had to even think about it, instead of just objecting outright. She concluded it was too late to object now, and it would anger Ms. Brendan.

“And angering that bitch is not an option right now.”

She felt good she at least called her bitch in her mind. They might control her outside for now, but her mind was still her own, and protesting all the way!

Meanwhile the gay man felt up her ass.

“Typically female, too much fat to my liking.” He said as he lifted her behind and let it drop.

“But nicely trained still,” he approved.

“Bent over, sweetie.” he instructed, and Donna bend over slightly.

“Further, all the way down, as far as you can go.” He said.

Humiliation overwhelmed Donna once again, as she followed the instructions and bend over.

“Keep those legs stretched. Hand on your back.” Ms. Brendan reprimanded her when she slightly bowed her knees.

“Legs together.” The man behind her added.

He felt her ass, and when she was sufficiently bend over, he let a finger go through her ass crack.

Donna looked at the man as he did so, and for a moment he looked her in the eye too, and gave a short friendly smile, as well as a pat on her left ass cheek.

“She needs to have some hair removal done here. That is a must for dark haired women; their ass-crack hair shows too much, it is disgusting really.”

He placed two hands on top of her ass and looked at her behind from a short distance.

“Squeeze.” He instructed and she did, his latest remark still lingering in her mind.

She saw he shook his head approvingly up and down.

“Like this she will be a great fuck, especially if she squeezes hard.” He told Ms. Brendan.

He got up and looked at her ass hole in earnest. He dipped a few fingers into a jar with gel, and she felt his finger slide into her ass hole.

“How humiliating!!” went through her mind, but she didn’t protest.

Once inside he told her to squeeze again. And after she did, she had to repeat it every time one more finger was up her ass hole, until all five fingers where in her ass and he started to push his whole hand into her.

Donna grunted softly in protest, for the first time. His large hand was too much. Luckily, he stopped immediately when she grunted.

“Her ass is not stretched enough, or she is not trained well enough.” He remarked.

The latter scared Donna, and she looked at Ms. Brendan.

“She’s still a novice.” Ms. Brendan told the man, not even looking back at Donna.

“Okay, that explains her reaction.” He said as he popped his hand out of her.

He looked at her rim which felt as it was gaping wide open.

“She’s quite irritated here, an infection or something like it?” he inquired, his hands on her buttocks again, opening up her hole.

“No, part of her training. A mere side-effect.” Ms. Brendan answered.

“I see...” the man looked at her ass hole for a while, and then she felt him touch her pussy lips which now pointed backwards.

“Freshly shaved.” He noted positively.

“Spread your legs, dear” he told Donna as he looked her in the eye and smiled gently.

As she did so he felt her pussy lips, tugged at them, and looked for her clit. Her vagina reacted immediately to the treatment, and she felt her juices flowing.

“It always works well, doesn’t it. I almost feel her juices being produced.” He commented as he worked Donna’s clit.

He bent down to have a closer look from below, into her pussy, which he opened up wide.

Donna, humiliated, did her best to think of anything else, and didn’t listen to the conversation, tried not to at least.

“I want her squirting.” Ms. Brendan said. “It makes it easier for men to notice if she came.”

“Ah, that’s right, you love that don’t you.” The men said as he sniffed Donna’s pussy.

“Smells ok. Fishy.”

“I want all my girlfriends to enjoy their work, and thus they need to come when having sex, always. What better way to enjoy yourself than to come? And, to enforce that men know she came too, I want them squirting when they come.

“It takes a bit of training and some special treatments, but in the end they all do, more or less.”

“No faking it for you ... what’s her name actually?” the men asked.

“Call her Cutty...”

“Ah due to this scar here...” he looked at the deep heeled cut.

“It is ... different.” He said, “Don’t know if it improves her looks, or will turn people off.”

He went with his fingers along the cut, away from her lips and back.

“It is definitely weak tissue, so if you stretch her too much it will rip.” He mumbled, “But to stretch her so far ... that won’t happen often.”

“And we can put safety rings in them or so.” Ms. Brendan suggested. “That would make her fall into the kinky market. Not many people like that, and it attracts abusive people. She would have to be trained extensively.”

“Well, she decides herself, by her own behavior.” Ms. Brendan concluded.

“Okay, get up...” the man said to Donna as he lifted herself up, and walked in front of her.

Donna stood straight up again and looked at Ms. Brendan for further instructions.

“Those breasts are really misplaced.” The men said as he lifted a breast again and let it fall.

He next went down to her pussy again, squatting in front of it, and looking at the private area around it.

“I wouldn’t remove all hair permanently, just the sides. It is modern to have some hair, in different shapes, above the pussy.” He suggested.

“The cut does show doesn’t it.” He said as he looked at it again.

“Her own doing.” Ms. Brendan said, “Each of my girlfriends chooses her own destiny...”

“Poor thing.” The man said as he was finished with inspecting her vagina, which was now extremely wet from all the attention.

He proceeded to feel her thighs, and down to her calves, her ankles.

“Okay, seen enough of her standing.” He said as he got up again. “Can you walk around the room Cutty?”

Donna humbly walked around the room showing off her naked body.

“Do a bit more of a slutty walk, please.”

She wiggled her as more, and crossed her legs as she walked, and swayed her arms. She had learned this walk already from Ninon. Part of her nightly routine.

“You see.” The man commented as he stood beside Ms. Brendan, with one hand folded, and the other pointing at Donna, or on his cheek, “Those breasts ... they wobble too much, they hang too much. Not nice.”

Ms. Brendan said nothing but smiled interested.

“Okay, now come here you little slut.” The man said with a smile, partly joking, “and bend over one more time, facing the table.

“No ... not that low, your back horizontal ... right.” he said.

SMACK!!

Donna almost jumped from surprise. He had given her a hard smack with the flat palm of his hand.

“Hold still.” He said as he grabbed her with the other hand by her hip.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK ... Many smacks were administered on her bare ass, and all Donna could do was bite her lips. The smacks weren’t hard but burned a lot, as he expertly used the flat palm of his hand. After a few smacks he stopped.

“Nice coloring...” he said as he showed the result to Ms. Brendan.

“Get up and turn around.” He told Donna.

“Now lift your arms and place your hands at the back of your neck, the elbows out ... right. Push up your breasts as much as you can...

“Okay...” he said when he was satisfied with her pose, “Now grind your teeth, I’m going to smack your breasts, just as I did your ass...”

“No slacking in the pose, Cutty.” Ms. Brendan warned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.