Cutty - Cover

Cutty

Copyright© 2019 by bokkey

Chapter 21: Preparations for a Vacation

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21: Preparations for a Vacation - The mysterious ms Brendan wants a lesbian relationship with Donna, and more...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

At home Donna took her time to dress up for work. She was still shaking from the emotions she had been through. It was awful to think of how she is treated as a sex object by some lesbians, how they played with her, how they constantly threaten her, how she was forced to admit she was a whore.

On top of that she felt hurt as she thought how she treated her own family, how she neglected them, how she had hit her own daughter out of sheer frustration of her own situation.

And just now the neighbor looked at her funny as she had jumped out of her car in the short fur coat. Not only did she disapprove, but you could see her thinking, knowing Robert was gone. Just thinking about the gossip that would spread through the neighborhood was making her shiver. Her life was a mess and it would only get worse.

She poured herself a cup of coffee and sat down at the kitchen table. Still naked with just her coat and high heels on, her legs spread obscenely, but she didn’t care. She looked at the papers on the table.

The contract, the invoice, the tickets. As she went through them with her free hand they felt like blood money somehow.

“Too late to bring them back.” She thought. “Maybe I should stop all of this and come clean?”

She pondered about it for a while. But as always, she decided it wasn’t the right moment.

“First I’ll have to at least make it up with Lisa,” she figured, “And for that I’ll need Trixy on my side. For that I’ll need some time. And these tickets will help me with that. I need them. After the vacation I will search for a way out...”

She finished her coffee and stood up, resolute to make things better for her. She pushed away the doubts and fears she had.

“First work, then Trixy, then Lisa. And then I’ll stop all this.”


At work she called Trixy on her cell to ask her kindly to have a talk. Trixy reluctantly agreed. Donna knew from her reaction she was happy her mother had called. Trixy would go ok.

Work itself was great too. She was complimented by her boss and several colleagues. It seemed Ms. Brendan had told everybody she was very satisfied with her work. Donna enjoyed the compliments and the attention, even though she had her doubts what work Ms. Brendan was referring to.

But Donna was herself very satisfied with her work up to now. All projects in which she participated were up to date with the necessary documentation: project reports, budget spending, she had all in order, even though she was working only half days.

“Keep it up and you might be back to full time employment.” Her boss had even indicated.

All in all it was clear to Donna that it was so much better to be on the good side with Ms. Brendan. It was amazing how much power even the slightest compliment of her had.

“She really has the power to make and break people with just a small effort. All her employees follow her whims to the letter.” Donna thought as she wiggled a bit in her chair.

“My boss knows I’m doing a great job, but only when Ms. Brendan says so, does she take action on it. She must be instructed like that. Does she know in what sort of situation I’m in?”

Donna looked at the office of her boss. It was just besides hers. She pushed the chair back to think a bit while stretching her aching muscles.

“She doesn’t look like her type, or like someone with a freaky life style as she has. But then again, Ninon looked like the average housewife, polite, a little bit timid, and

look what she’s capable of...”

No, she hadn’t figured out yet who of her surroundings, if any, knew of her escapades.

“Maybe she really separates her personal life from work.” She thought, but dismissed it immediately. “No, I am here because she placed me here, and I am definitely one of her private life ‘projects’. She just lets you wonder, be uncertain about who knows. It’s just another way to control me.”

She folded her legs tightly as that terrible itch in her pussy and ass came up again, forcing her to wiggle some more. Another reminder of her ordeal. She rolled back to her desk and picked up the phone.

“Have to call my doctor, ‘cause this is just not normal. Then next to the bathroom...”


After work she went straight home. She had called for permission from Ninon to skip Gym, and Ninon agreed after she explained the situation. Donna knew Ninon was lenient with her because Ms. Brendan was happy.

“She probably got some reward too.”

It was inevitable for her not to shake her head in disbelief as she considered her own situation. People being rewarded because they ‘trained’ her to have sex with her husband on command. Let alone the act of this morning. She was amazed how similar to her nightly exercises the sex with Ms. Brendan was.

“She only came faster, and harder. Probably because I acted just as she likes, just as I was trained to do.”

Finally, at home she had a small space of time for herself. She used it to freshen up and dress in something more comfortable than her business suite. And of course, she took her time scratching herself. The itch in both her pussy and ass had been increasing all afternoon, and she just needed some relief.

Her pussy reacted more and more violent to the itching, producing more and more juice. Her ass, well, when she looked in the mirror it didn’t look any different. But inside she felt like it was burning all over.

Luckily, she had an appointment early the next morning. She had insisted on it, as she wanted to get rid of it before she would go on vacation.

“I don’t want to have to explain these itches to some local doctor from the islands, that would be too embarrassing...”.

As for her clothing, she didn’t dare to slip into some of her ‘old’ clothing. Fear Ninon might walk in and disapprove was keeping her from it. So, she chose a silk slip, one of the few that was kind of decent, it was just a bit too short. But at least it was covering her private parts, and she added it with a long satin robe making sure she was kind of dressed normal.

Of course, she wore it with high heels, the ones Ms. Brendan gave her just this morning. She thought that if Ninon or Ms. Brendan would pass by, that would please them, and she desperately wanted to stay on their good side.

“Ridiculous,” she just murmured to herself in the mirror. “I need to stop this soon, even if it means losing everything. I will lose my family if I don’t...”

Yet she forced herself at the same time to apply the mandatory make-up. Not too much just some liquid sponged over her face, some pink lipstick, and some light blue eye shadow. Her lashes and eyebrows she just painted black.

“Not too much, so Trixy won’t mind too much, and not too little so Ninon can’t complain if she decides to barge in.”

Donna didn’t really expect that to happen, but you could never know. When she looked at the final result in the mirror it was a bit overdone.

“I look like some madam of a brothel with this silk night gown, and the satin robe, the high heels...” she shook her head. “Oh, how I wish I could just wear some of my old clothing, as long as I have any...”

She went downstairs and pored herself a wine. She needed some alcohol before confronting her youngest daughter. She was nervous. It would be kind of her first time she had to really apologize for doing something way out of line as a parent, and on top of that, she couldn’t tell the truth to her, not the whole truth at least, so it would be like walking through a mine field. Trixy was a smart observant kid. And mouthy.

Trixy entered when she just finished her second glass. She shrugged from the cold and took off her winter clothing. Donna saw her looking at the fur coat hanging with the other coats. She knew Trixy was wondering what made her mom even buy such a whorish coat. And she knew she had recently used it too.

She walked into the kitchen and saw her mother waiting for her.

“Hi, mom.” She said, as she looked at the way her mother had dressed. “ ... Expecting someone?”

Donna smiled, ignoring the remark about the way she was dressed.

“Hi Trixy, come and sit, want something to drink?”

She stood up to fetch something for her daughter.

“Some hot coffee would be ok...” Trixy said, “It’s cold out there...”

Trixy sat down still a bit shivering. Donna happily got some hot coffee for her daughter. She felt there was no real problem anymore between them.

“Here you go...” she said, as she placed the hot coffee in front of her daughter.

She sat herself down and took another sip of her wine. Just to give her some more courage.

“So, mom, what was that all about yesterday?” Trixy just blurted out as she sipped the hot coffee.

Donna was taken by the direct question, but than again, she knew her daughter, and could have expected it. She wasn’t like Lisa who would wait for her to start.

“That’s what I wanted to discuss with you. I’m so sorry I lost it. I was under a lot of stress, have been lately, and it just exploded yesterday.”

“It was more like you wanted us out of the way all of a sudden.” Trixy replied.

Donna had thought of a correct answer to this question, but hadn’t really found one, that is, one without sex in it.

“And you should have seen your face when Lisa told you what she thought of your recent behavior.” Trixy continued, “You turned beat red in an instant, and just snapped.”

“Yes...” Donna agreed.

“You thought we didn’t know, hadn’t thought we had noticed your new image. And you didn’t want dad to know.”

“True. Some ... knew things have happened to me...” Donna said, deliberately answering very slowly, wanting to hear what Trixy thought of the new Donna.

“Like the way you dress right now.” Trixy said, “You never used to dress up at home, and why would you do now? Dad is gone, you’re just having a talk with me, your daughter.”

Trixy was on a roll.

“So we noticed you dressing up more, going out, the phone calls from all those men, you switching phone regularly, mom, even we sometimes don’t know what your number is!

“You have changed the guest room into something really weird, just for Ninon, who is, on top of that, not really moving in. And who is she actually? She’s nice, don’t get me wrong, but why is she suddenly in our house? She’s not one of your old friends at all.

“For that matter, you don’t see any of your old friends anymore, grandma and grandpa have called several times for you, but you’re never here anymore.”

She looked her mom in the eye, “The only good thing is you allow us more time to go out. But I have a feeling that is just because you are so busy with your own new life...

“Now tell me the truth mom, you had some kind of bet going on about hitting on dad? ‘Cause you’ve been screwing him the whole weekend, and you wanted us away even on Sunday afternoon.”

A silence was in the room. Donna’s mind was racing as she looked at her daughter. She was actually proud she figured out so much. But she could not know the real truth, so what to say? Then she figured Trixy had given her a good way out herself, by suggesting a bet was going on.

“You are right. I had some kind of bet with Ninon, and I didn’t want to lose. But I should have told you girls, it was just kind of embarrassing to do so.”

Donna figured she could at least partially tell the truth.

“I thought so. When I discussed it with Tina she told me it was probably something like that. Her mother is doing those kind of bets too. It is the latest ‘in’ thing you parents do. To spice up your boring love life.”

Donna had no idea who Tina was, and where she got those ridiculous ideas.

“It’s not that weird, Trixy.” Donna said, “Just a bet if I could have him a few times more than usual in the weekend.”

“But why be so stressie about it?” Trixy asked. “Why didn’t you just tell us, your own daughters. We would have played along, given you guys your space.”

Another silence fell. Donna felt really stupid the more she thought about it. She tried to hide what was happening to her from her kids, while they were right under the same roof. They had to see things changing. She had to come up with some good excuses. Ones that kept Robert out of the scheming.

Meanwhile Trixy just went on, obviously loving the fact she finally could ask her mother all about what was going on.

“And the clothing mom. You dress up much more lately, why? I mean for work I figure the business suites are ok, but you are so much sexier, and I didn’t know women had their second youth too? Look at you now. This is just beyond what is normal. Another bet with Ninon?”

Donna smiled embarrassed, not knowing anymore what to say.

Trixy shook her head.

“It is a bit ridiculous. And what about the men that are calling? Are you going with them, cheating on dad?”

“No!!!” Donna screamed.

“I don’t cheat on your father. It is just...” she stammered a bit, “ ... thrilling to see ... know ... I still have it ... You must understand, it has been a long time since I have been going out. Going out alone. It...”

Donna’s mind was racing, she saw as only escape to her situation her diary: if she just kind of followed the stories within that book of lies, she could make it believable. It was believable according to Ms. Brendan and Ninon, so why not to her daughter?

“ ... It is just new to me to flirt with men so much ... When I went out with Ninon she kind of pushed me to try it, and ... Well, with my experience in years I turned out to be rather successful.”

She looked at her daughter to see if she bought it. It looked that way.

“And well, with the alcohol ... It just made me make some slip-ups. The wrong men get my number, and I don’t want that, so I switch phones.”

“Don’t you think you are overdoing it not just a bit?” Trixy replied.

“I mean, once, maybe twice, but lately you have switched what, 5 or 6 times, from phone? And still you go out.”

“It is kind of addictive.” Donna admitted, “And Ninon is fun going out...”

Which she actually was, Donna recalled. If only she didn’t push her every time to go further and further with the men.

“And you forbid us to go out, warn us about alcohol, men.” Trixy smirked.

“Well, then you understand why I didn’t want you to know about it. I was afraid for this reaction. How can I make my daughters understand it is wrong, when I am doing it myself?”

“Worse,” Trixy corrected, “You like it, love it even, don’t you mom?”

Donna felt trapped again.

“ ... Well, yes ... but...” she stammered.

She actually didn’t like it that much, she was always worried about her marriage, what her daughters would think. And it was just against her nature to flirt so much with men.

“No buts, you love it. And that’s a fact.” Trixy interrupted.

She was so in awe with her power of the situation. Donna could just see her enjoying her mothers predicament.

“Ok, you’re right, maybe a little. But it doesn’t mean you girls can do the same. I have some self-control, you are just pray to those men.”

“Mom, we’re not stupid you know.”

“No, I’m serious Trixy. I love you girls so much, and I wouldn’t want you to get hurt. And I don’t mean just heart broken. Men can be vicious. Especially those in the bars, preying on girls like you, girls who think they know it all.”

“Mom, don’t try to turn this on to me. You are the one doing the strange things. You are married and go out flirting with men. I don’t think that is such a good example for us. And honestly, I am afraid what will happen when dad finds out...”

“I am too.” Donna admitted. “I am too, that’s why I was so angry and afraid when Lisa started to shout all her findings at me. Your dad was right there in the shower!!”

Trixy was thinking about it, “Well, I guess I now understand your reaction a bit better, mom. But was it really necessary to hit Lisa like that?”

“I have been going to the gym, I just didn’t knew my own strength, and thus hit her way too hard. I didn’t aim for the nose.”

“Hmm.” Trixy sipped from her coffee again.

“And what is happening with the guest room?” Trixy switched subject.

“Another embarrassing subject,” Donna sighed.

She had hoped she could switch the story to the trip to the Caribbean, and to getting Lisa to forgive her. But Trixy wasn’t totally satisfied yet. She wanted to know everything now she had a chance.

“Why are you refurnishing it? Why like that?”

“It was Ninon’s idea, and it seemed ok at the time. It came out a bit too much...”

“So, you agree it looks like some whore house room?” Trixy inquired, “It doesn’t look like anything Ninon would like.”

“But, then again, she does know Tina’s mom...” Trixy added.

Donna looked at her daughter intently. She now got suspicious about this Tina, and her mother. If she knew Ninon, she might know Ms. Brendan too, and it would mean her daughter was hanging out with the wrong crowd.

“Who is this Tina?” she inquired.

“First the room, don’t try to change the subject mom. I asked first.” Trixy said.

“Well, we both kind of designed it, and we got a bit carried away.” She tried to explain. “And by now it is too late to change All the money is gone. I hope to place some plants and flowers inside the room, to make it less bizarre.”

The latter was true at least, Donna thought.

“And what is the new purpose: what exactly is going on during your nightly escapades to that whore room?”

“Let’s keep calling it the guest room, please.” Donna corrected Trixy.

She didn’t want her to use that vulgar language with her.

“We take kind of a night cap, have a review of the day. Ninon likes that, and I want to please her as much as possible. She’s a good friend, and needs some help...”

She hoped that would satisfy her daughter.

“Just that?” Trixy asked still suspicious.

She looked her mother in the eye, searching for the truth.

“She suspects worse but hopes what I just said is all.” Donna knew.

“Yes, just that.” She answered with confidence.

She still could read her daughter like an open book.

“Ok...” Trixy just said cautiously.

She was out of questions finally.

“Look...” Donna said lovingly, “I do have a surprise for the both of you. Kind of to make it up. Not for the fight so much, but more because I have been neglecting you both lately.”

She pushed the tickets towards Trixy, who looked pleasantly surprised. Trixy opened them and started to smile when she saw the destination.

“The Caribbean!!!” she shouted out loud, “We are going to the Caribbean with the holidays!!!”

“Yes, we always wanted to go, and now I’m working I could save some money.” Donna lied. “You want to go?”

“What about dad?” Trixy asked while she admired the tickets.

“He has to work unfortunately ... Ms. Brendan told me. You know, his boss.” She explained. “And it will also mean we won’t visit the grandparents. I don’t think they will join us in the Caribbean.”

“Oh, mom, I don’t care!” Trixy said enthusiastic. “The Caribbean ... It’s soooo great to go out there.”

Donna smiled, and relaxed. She had won over Trixy. She had one daughter back.

Trixy couldn’t sit down anymore, she just jumped up and hugged her mother, and kissed her on the cheek.

“Thank you, thank you, this is great!” she exclaimed.

Then she stood still for a moment, thinking.

“I’ll have to tell all my friends!” she said and barged out of the kitchen up to her room.

Donna finished her wine very satisfied.

“When she is finished telling all her friends, she’ll have her talk with Lisa, who should be home by then, and after that talk, I’ll apologize.”

She stood up after a few minutes to move to the living room and watch some television. It would enable Lisa to enter the house and avoid Donna. Donna knew that is what Lisa wanted right now.


Indeed, when Lisa entered the house she avoided Donna. Donna pretended to be watching the television, but she knew Lisa was peeking into the living room, before silently going upstairs. As she hoped she heard her knock on Trixy’s door, and Lisa go in. That was going alright up to now.

What did worry Donna was the time Lisa entered: almost 10 o’clock. Way too late

for Monday night.

“But she probably hoped I would be out again with Ninon by this time,” Donna figured.

She listened intently as she heard the girls make exciting noises after a while.

“The tickets are shown.” Donna smiled.

Trixy was doing her part in patching up perfectly.

“Now she’ll call her friends to tell them about the trip. Time for me to wait a few hours, let her go into bed, and then go in and have a talk. After that the vacation will heal the rest.”

Donna just relaxed and watched some television. It had been a long time since she felt so relaxed. Work ok, her family in order, Ms. Brendan happy, Ninon happy, everybody nice to each other.

“I’m getting everything back under control.” She smiled as she stretched herself on the couch.


Later that night when she was sure Lisa was in bed falling asleep she walked upstairs. She knocked on Lisa’s door, and as she expected it was not locked. She opened it slowly.

“Lisa?” she whispered into the dark room.

“Hmmm?...” Lisa muffled back, obviously almost asleep.

“Lisa, can I talk to you for a sec?” she said as she entered the room, and closed the door behind her.

“If you must...” Lisa replied.

Donna smiled. She knew her daughter, if she didn’t want it all hell would have broken loose by now.

“Listen,” she said, as she moved to the bed in the dark, “I want to apologize about last night. I was way out of line. It won’t happen again.”

She got a silence response.

“Look, by now you have spoken to Trixy. I ‘explained’ her the situation I was in. But you should understand better what I was going thru. Your father is a very, how would you say, cautious man. He puts everything aside for work, and I agreed with that. I have always supported him through the years. But these last weeks I have been kind of naughty, I did things I knew Robert would disapprove, simply because of what other people ‘might’ think. But it was just harmless fun.”

Donna fell silent for a moment. She thought of what she was saying. Would her daughter buy the lies?

“So ... so when you started to shout all you’ve seen of me in the past weeks with your father so close, I panicked, and you just wouldn’t stop, I ... I’m sorry.”

She sat down on the bed and squeezed the leg under the sheets softly.

“Mom ... I’m dead tired. I appreciate you coming in here and trying to explain what you did. I just don’t feel like talking to you right now. Maybe tomorrow, or later...”

Donna smiled. She knew it would take a few days, but Lisa would forgive her. She stood up and walked silently out of the room. On her way out she saw the ticket of Lisa lying on her desk. The light coming in from the door shone right on it.

“She appreciates the ticket, thinks it is to make up...” Donna thought as she closed the door silently behind her.

“Good night.” She softly whispered to Lisa, who just murmured something back.

“Well, let’s consider it a make-up ticket from now on.” Donna thought as she happily walked downstairs.

She wanted to finish her evening doing nothing. Tomorrow would be another busy day.


The next morning she woke up early and hurried to the bathroom. She wanted to do her morning chores before the girls woke up, so she could make breakfast for them. With Ninon not in she also had to bring them to school.

Donna bent over and inserted the enema tube. As by now normal she used the tube to scratch the itching inside of her ass too. The itch reminded her she also had an appointment with the doctor. As she felt her stomach fill, she brushed her teeth and cleaned her face.

For the last part she had to bend all the way down, but by then she was finished with her face anyway. She pushed in her butt plug and got up. With her belly filled she went under the shower and washed herself. She washed her hair too: it wasn’t necessary anymore to be careful with the curls. They had done their job.

After the shower she sat down on the toilet, removed the butt plug, and just let everything flow. Next she cleaned up and stood up.

By now she had to hurry: as the doctor lived next to Ms. Brendan there was a good chance she would walk into her, and thus she needed to make herself picture perfect. She therefore had to take her time to oil her body, shave her legs, her arm pits, and of course, her vagina.

As she worked on getting herself ready, she noticed how her juices were flowing. Her vagina was reacting to every touch by producing more of it. This was what was worrying her the most. It was not normal how much fluids it was producing as a reaction to the itch, and to the touches. Even the thought of a dildo made it produce more fluids.

She oiled her body all over and started to dry her wet hair. Luckily it was short, so that was no real problem. Next she combed it, and by the time she set down to makeup her face, the oil had sunk nicely into her skin. She actually loved taking care of herself this way.

Paying so much attention to her own body was relaxing. And it made her look good too.

“If only they didn’t force me to go for the slutty look,” she thought as she watched herself in the mirror. “Just my old self slightly improved would have been perfect.”

But now she found her skin too dark, her hair color not her style, and as she applied the makeup it was just too much, too thick, too visible.

She used some liquid base on a sponge and applied it heavily. She mesmerized she never had liked it when she saw other people with thick make up, and here she was applying it exactly that way to herself. The only good thing was it kind of covered her wrinkles, but she always had been proud she had so few at her age.

Once the base was applied, she started on her eyes. She was going for a blue shade this time, and applied it in various shades, as she had just recently learned. The eyebrow she had to shave again, and then she darkened it. The end of her eye lids she darkened, together with the eye lashes. It made her eyes stand out beautifully.

It was a sophisticated slut she saw looking back at her, but a slut none the less.

And the underwear she had to wear was the cherry on the cake. It was covered by her blue business suite, but she knew what she was wearing, and why. The skimpy lace panty barely covered her private parts, actually, just drew attention to them, and the push-up bra made her breast stand out way too much.

She looked at herself as she switched shoes, off went the plastic high heeled pumps she was using to shower and dress up, and on went the black high heels, completing her business attire. The heels were also just a bit too high, but it was the way Ms. Brendan and Ninon liked them.

She paraded in front of the mirror looking at herself in her blue business suite with white blouse, and her heavily made-up face. She knew she was looking how they wanted her to, yet she couldn’t bring herself to feel comfortable with it.

She dreaded the moment one of her former friends would see her and ask her about the changes. She feared she wouldn’t be able to convince them she did this on her own, and next they would start to check her out, and she didn’t want that. Didn’t need that. Not now.

That’s why she avoided meeting with them, didn’t return their calls, didn’t show up at the usual gatherings.

“I need to solve things by myself first.” Donna told herself as she straightened up in front of the mirror. “And I can do that, I will do that!”


She went downstairs to fix breakfast for the kids. By now she heard them busy with showering and getting dressed. After breakfast she would bring them to school, and then she would go to the doctor. She sighed from relief by the thought alone. This time the doctor would not be able to send her on her way without some proper medicine.

She prepared a kind of special breakfast, just another way to proof to the girls she really was sorry and wanted to make up for it.

Some hot tea, some vegetables, bread, and corn flakes. She also laid some additional money on the table, so the girls could buy something extra at school. She arranged the tables nicely, placing the girls’ plates just like when they were young.

She was already cleaning up the kitchen when the girls came running down.

“Wow, you’ve really outdone yourself, mom!” Trixy said as she saw the table.

Lisa just silently sat down and started to eat some of the vegetables. Just like all the kids her age she was quite concerned about her weight, and refused to eat milk and other foods with too much fat to her liking.

Donna silently joint them as they ate. She had only fruit too, only she did it because she was told to. Told to be on a diet. But truth be told, as it made her body perfect, she didn’t mind anymore. She was by now used to eating less, and exercise more anyway, and the results were more than satisfying.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.