Cutty - Cover

Cutty

Copyright© 2019 by bokkey

Chapter 20: The reward

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: The reward - The mysterious ms Brendan wants a lesbian relationship with Donna, and more...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

Donna walked up to Ms. Brendan’s house after she parked her car. It was a misty morning and very cold, and a small breeze made it feel so much colder. She tucked herself deeper in the short fur coat. it kept at least her upper body warm, but she hurried fast to the door, her legs were freezing already.

In her mind she was exited and anxious. Not so much because of meeting Ms. Brendan, or what she would make her do. It would be the usual nakedness, and probably some humiliation too. No, that was not something to look forward to.

It was because of the phone conversation she had with Ms. Brendan last night, when she had proudly announced she had reached her quota, even better, that she had managed to squeeze some additional orgasms out of Robert. True, they were mostly blow jobs, but they counted.

And Ms. Brendan had approved, no remarks and no discussion of the result. She even congratulated her and told her she would get her just reward! And that was the thing she looked forward to. What could the reward be, would it have been worth the effort?

She reached the door and rang the bell anxiously. She was cold, it was still freezing as the sun was barely up, and she wanted to get in as soon as possible. She looked at the empty street, only a few cars were in sight, the cold had a grip on the city it seemed, keeping everyone off the streets.

And how Ms. Brendan had instructed her to dress didn’t help. But it was a small thing to do, compared to the weekend.

“All to keep Ms. Brendan happy.” Donna smirked to herself.

As she waited in the cold, she felt how her body was still tired of the weekend. Having sex like this, where she had to do most of, if not all, the work, was tiresome. Especially as she hadn’t come, not even really reaching close to her peak.

“Well, maybe the first day, yes.” she thought back. “But the last two days it was just getting Robert off. I should get an award for my acting alone!”

But that didn’t change the pain in her thighs, her hips, even her vagina felt kind of funny.

The door was opened pulling her out of her thoughts. She looked into the cold eyes of the driver. The girl had her usual skimpy outfit on, showing the tattoo on her breast. Well, more like advertising it, as her breasts bulged out of the corset-like uniform. A short skirt, black stockings, and high heels.

It was something she always wondered about, does she ever wear different clothing, like in her free time. Did she have any free time? She seemed to be always around.

Donna entered the house, happy to be out of the cold.

“Thank you.” she said to the driver.

“That is what you’ll have to wear.” The driver pointed to a pair of white high heels, ignoring her thanks.

Donna nodded, and kept silent. It was no use talking to the driver as usual.

“So I have to go totally naked today...” she understood, as she focused on her upcoming talk with Ms. Brendan. “Well ... if that’s her kink for today...”

Donna didn’t mind being naked in Ms. Brendan’s house anymore, she would have worn anything Ms. Brendan told her today and wouldn’t mind. Not today at least. She knew she had made it, and she knew she would get a reward. Ms. Brendan had told her so herself!

As she undressed, she felt her muscles ache again. She thought back again at the weekend, her fuck sessions with Robert. How different they were from their usual intercourse.

“It was raw fucking mostly.” She smiled as she recalled the scenes, “He was even too much enjoying it to complain about anything, let alone notice I was acting, faking most orgasms.”

As she dropped her skirt, she looked into the mirror at her own reflection.

“I am still hot enough to get my husband off whenever, wherever, and how often I want to.” She thought proudly while looking at her legs, her thighs, and, as she turned, her ass.

“Even now in just a blouse I look hot” she thought.

As Donna faced the mirror again she looked at her vagina. The awful cut was still clearly visible. A reminder of the cruelty of Ms. Brendan.

“I wonder if it will ever go away. The doctor had said no, but maybe it becomes just a small scar in time...”

She unbuttoned her blouse, as she kept looking at herself.

“My body is indeed nicely toned. The right skin color due all that sunbathing ... Well, a bit too dark maybe...”

Donna shifted her upper body a bit to let the light play on her free breasts.

“But that was obviously the idea of Ms. Brendan. She wanted this for the season slightly too dark tone. To make me look like a slut, but not too much. Just a bit off from the normal housewife look.”

Donna smiled sadly.

“And the slut I have been, or better, the bitch” she thought as she remembered the Sunday afternoon again.

All had gone well, until Lisa and Trixy returned too soon with their pizza’s. She had at that moment fucked Robert one more time, and they were getting ready for the last, the twenty-fifth. Needless to say, she was more than a bit frustrated at their quick arrival.

But it was getting worse, as it turned out they expected to spend the last hours with their dad, even planning to go with them to the airport.

She had looked for a way out, an excuse to get him back, but found no real solution.

“It was out of panic.” She thought, “I would have never hit her like that.”

And she had hit her daughter Lisa. They ended up fighting after a short but heavy argument. She had hit her own daughter a bleeding nose and shut her up in her own room.

Robert had been unaware of this, luckily, and Trixy was so taken by her mother’s action she had meekly followed her order to go to her room too. Robert had heard part of the quarrel, how could he not as he was showering in the other room, but she had just taken him outside to the car as quickly as possible and was driving him away from the house before he could really react.

She sat down and picked up the white high heeled shoes. The driver had left her alone already, going about her own business, whatever that was.

“He just meekly followed, wondering what was going on.” She recalled, “Must have been my own behavior. I was really furious, and not in the mood to quarrel with him, and he knew it.”

She closed the strap of the right shoe and picked up the left. She hadn’t been really angry with Lisa, but when she balked at the idea of her bringing Robert alone to the airport “Because you girls have school tomorrow”, Donna had just snapped.

“All the tension of the past months just came out. The fear of not making it, being so close. The anger at myself for letting this situation just gradually escalate to its current state. The dates with other men that felt like betraying Robert, the clothing, the guest room...” Donna explained to herself, as she closed the straps of the left shoe.

The shoes fitted perfectly as usual, and she was used to high heels by now. More than used to, flat shoes didn’t exist anymore for her. One more thing she was ashamed of.

She stood up and watched herself in the mirror. Her make-up was just like Friday, with the bronze lips, the rouge, the brown shades on her cheeks, and the eye-shadow, mascara, thin lining of her eyebrows.

“Too much make up to go to work this afternoon actually.” She concluded, “Hopefully she allows me to remove it, or at least lessen the look.”

She looked like a true slut, naked, toned, a healthy thin body, her hair curly. She went through her hair with her hand. The long fingernails, ‘French style’, the diamond stud in the outer nails. It too shouted ‘slut’ in Donna’s opinion. Another thing she didn’t want to show up with at work.

A sad look took over as she again thought back at the fight. It was something she tried to forget, at least until this meeting with Ms. Brendan was over. Then she figured she could try to restore her relation with her daughter again. Explain her it was due to her own frustration, she must understand she hadn’t meant to hurt her like that, hadn’t meant to hurt her at all.

She turned to walk into the living room.

“But Lisa was so right on the spot when she shouted how perverted I was. It was also the shock of how much my daughters had noticed of my changes, my behavior. Even my nightly escapades had been noticed, both inside and outside the house, as well as the way I was dressing up for them.”

She sighed, getting herself back together again to face Ms. Brendan.

“I smacked her just to have her shut up, for fear Robert would hear her from under his shower, and then she fought back, and I ... well I’m well trained, and she had three nights of drinking, so it was no match. I was just so vicious, I even surprised myself.”

She had left her daughter with a bleeding nose, crying, inside her own room, had sent Trixy off to her room, and went immediately away with Robert. In the car she took a few minutes to recuperate, and next worked on Robert again.

He wasn’t in the mood of course, but she just wouldn’t take no. She had parked the car halfway to the airport in a secluded parking lot, and she fucked him, sucked him, did all she could to get him off for the last time.

When he was done and they were back on the road she was calm again, having reach her quota at least. She explained the fight to Robert as a normal happening lately because of Lisa’s teenager behavior.

“We’ll make it up again in a day or two.” She had assured him.

Her calmness about it made him belief her story and relaxed him. They even fucked and sucked some more at the airport parking lot, making him almost miss his flight.

But Donna really wondered if she could make it up to Lisa so easy. Their first fight. Even during puberty she never was physical with Lisa. And the shock, the utter despair in Lisa’s eyes when she was hit and dragged into her room.

“I have no idea how she will react to this...

“And now here I am, naked, in high heels, ready to obey every command of that twisted and sick Ms. Brendan who is the cause of all my problems.” A sigh left her body, as she mustered herself for what was about to happen.

“Let the games begin!” Donna told herself as she walked into the living room.


The bright sunlight blinded her for a second, and she blinked a few times to get used to it. She looked around the room to see Ms. Brendan.

“Sit down, Cutty.” Ms. Brendan said with a big smile.

Ms. Brendan was sitting on the couch and indicated to Donna she should sit next to her. She was wearing a grey business suit with a dark pink blouse. She was wearing brown nylons, and black shoes, 2-3 inches high.

She looked like your average businesswoman, with her hair cut just above the shoulder, and just some basic make up; a neutral lipstick, and a bit of pink eyeshadow. In other words; she looked just the way Donna would love to look: descent, intelligent, strong, self-confidence.

Donna first kissed Ms. Brendan, as she convincingly said: “I love you Ms. Brendan”

She sat down on the couch next to Ms. Brendan. It was nice for Donna to sink into the soft pillows, it was rather cold in the room.

“Chilly, isn’t it.” Ms. Brendan said with a small smile as her eyes focused on Donna’s nipples, which stood erect.

“Yes Ms.Brendan. Well, actually it is normal for this time of the year, Ms. Brendan.” Donna replied as if it was just a normal conversation among friends.

“You did great, Cutty, I’m really, really impressed!” Ms. Brendan said as she turned on an answering machine.

She was direct as usual.

“We voted this one to be the best fuck of the weekend” The noise of Robert and her fucking on the dinner table filled the room.

Donna wondered who voted. “Probably Ninon, Ms. Brendan, and maybe even the driver. Let’s just hope no one else!”

“So I’m happy, and if I’m happy, you can be happy, Cutty.” Ms. Brendan said, leaving the answering machine on.

This made sure the room was filled with her and Robert’s moaning and grunting, the obscene sounds of flesh smacking into each other, the sipping noise of his dick in her pussy, and the sucking noises as she gave him blowjobs.

“As for your reward...” she picked up a receipt book. “I made this calculation: 19 fucks at 200 USD, and 9 blow jobs 50USD each, which gives you a total of 4250 USD. With a large tip as my employee was really in heaven, as he assured me just this morning, I think 6000 USD would be ok, don’t you think, Cutty?”

Donna was perplexed, she wanted to pay her 6000 USD for fucking with her own husband! And she actually had approached her husband to see if she had really made him happy.

“What had she asked? Will Robert be angry at me again for ‘discussing’ my sex life with Ms. Brendan?” She worried right away.

“On top of that,” Ms. Brendan continued, “You’ll have the next week off. Both from me as from your other work. It is also the holidays, and thus vacation for the kids. Time for you to have some quality time with the family.”

Donna smiled. “Some time alone with my family at last!”

“Thank you, Ms. Brendan.” She said honestly.

She was thrilled! She would receive a large amount of money, have time with her kids, and be free for a week from the weird things they forced her to do. Most of all, she would have free time to patch things up with her daughters.

“You know Robert won’t be home for the holidays as planned. It is the time of year sales are booming in Asia, so I need him there to lead the marketing campaigns.” Ms. Brendan told Donna. “I explained that to him this morning.”

Before Donna could really digest the bad news, Ms. Brendan continued: “But to make it up, and because I am really pleased with my slut, I have tickets for you to the Caribbean for 7 days, with your kids.”

Donna couldn’t keep a smile from her face. She always wanted to go to the Caribbean, but it never came to it. And now she would go with her daughters too.

“A pity Robert can’t be there, but the kids will love to go to the Caribbean! It will make it so much easier to make it up to them.””

“Would you please sign these, Cutty?” Ms. Brendan gave her a few papers.

Donna looked at the papers and read them. She was offering her ‘services’, which were clearly described together with their price, blow jobs, fucks, lap-dance, the works. It was kind of a standard contract for a call girl service, if they would have any.

The other paper was the final invoice, describing what actually had been done the two nights and two days of labor. Donna hesitated, signing such papers was going against her nature. She never signed papers easily, and these were making it look as if she initiated the deal.

“Something wrong, Cutty?” Ms. Brendan asked seeing Donna’s hesitation.

“I- I, I’m sorry Ms. Brendan, but why must I sign these? Can’t I just get the money?”

“Oh, I thought the amounts were wrong or something like that...” Ms. Brendan smiled and acted relieved.

“I’m not going to give you money just like that, Cutty. How can I justify that in my books? No just sign the paper. Or are the amounts really incorrect?”

Donna knew she was teasing her, knew this was what she had planned from the beginning. If she didn’t sign, she wouldn’t get the money. Which she actually desperately needed. If not just to pay Ms. Brendan herself off for the advances for the modifications at her home.

But if she signed, she agreed to ‘have offered and rendered services’, being fucks and blowjobs. Or as it stated ‘sexual services both oral and vaginal’. It would go into the books she had sex for money. Even if it was with her husband, his name wasn’t on the invoice, so nobody would know that fact. It would make her something like a call girl to whomever saw the invoice.

And the recorded sounds of her fucking, which was still going on, in addition was making her feel like a slut, especially as she heard herself fake one orgasm after another.

“I ... Ms. Brendan, if I sign this, I agree to be paid for this like a prostitute. I mean, it was just my own husband...” She complained.

“Who happened to be my employee. And didn’t you do it because I told you to? Would you have fucked him so often otherwise? I told you to fuck my employee merciless, fuck with him day and night, the whole weekend. And you did as requested. That makes you already a ‘prostitute’ if you think of it, whether you’re being paid for it or not.” Ms. Brendan looked Donna in the eye with an arrogant look, daring her to contradict her logic.

Donna’s mind raced, she didn’t want to sign, but if she didn’t all hell would break loose, and all the hard work in the weekend was done for nothing. She was sure of that. Gone would be the money, gone the free week, gone the Caribbean.

“And it is only a small signature...”

Donna grabbed the pen on the table and wanted to sign the receipt. Ms. Brendan smiled and stopped her, which made Donna sigh with relief at first.

“She doesn’t want me to sign anyway...” was her first thought.

“Not so fast, Cutty.” Ms. Brendan said faking friendliness, “I do want you to really think about it, and really understand what you are signing. What you are agreeing to.”

“This invoice indicates as you mentioned you fucked and sucked a man as ordered. It also states you offered the services to my company. As you mentioned, it officially makes you a real prostitute, although I prefer to refer to it as call girl. Especially as there is no brothel involved, it was at the home of the client.”

“Ms. Brendan...” Donna was perplexed by her statement.

“Shhh, be quiet and think about it. If you sign you are a call girl, no excuses. It was your husband, it was a kinky game we played, but the cold fact is still: you sign, and you are a whore. And you are free to not sign these papers, although it will have its dire consequences.”

Donna still wanted to ask something, but Ms. Brendan placed her finger on her lips, indicating she should be silent.

The two women sat beside each other silently with the voice recording of Donna’s fuck sessions with her husband filling the room.

“My client” Donna thought bitterly.

“Signing will be a legal pitfall.” Donna understood, “She’ll use it in her books, for tax deduction or whatever, and when these are checked, they will come to me. And to explain it was with my own husband...

“However, Robert will testify it was him, and that will turn it in just another kinky game. It will mean I’ll have to come clean with him, but eventually I must anyway. This can’t go on forever. And what would be the chance of them looking, checking this invoice, between all the other thousands she has?”

Donna’s mind raced as she convinced herself signing wouldn’t be so bad after all. Not compared to the immediate consequences if she didn’t. No jobs, the loans, and the additional loan for modifying the house, the public humiliation, probably a rough time with her marriage, if it held at all, and so on.

“If I sign, with part of the money we go on a vacation, and the rest I use to pay off Ms. Brendan, ending one loan next month, instead of after 6. And I can just wait for a better moment to stop this nonsense.”

“And if she keeps on paying for my sexual escapades with my husband, I will make sure she goes bankrupt, and I’ll love doing it all the way!!” she smirked, making up her mind.

“No, her scheming won’t get me down. I am too strong for her and will show her. This signature means nothing, it’s just to scare me off more than anything else.”

“I’ll sign, Ms. Brendan.” Donna said confidently.

“Here you go.” Ms. Brendan offered her the pen. Donna took it and signed the contract and invoice.

“One copy for me, and one for you.” Ms. Brendan said. “Better save them as you might need them sometime.”

Donna looked at Ms. Brendan questioning her remark. She knew she was serious but wondered if it meant she would send for instance the IRS after her.

“If she does, I’ll tell them it was with my husband, the dates are on the receipt, so Robert will back my story. Bring it on bitch!” she thought fiercely.

But fear crept in too, “Is she scheming something I don’t know right now?”


“Now I want to enjoy you some more, girlfriend.” Ms. Brendan winked at the naked Donna.

She was all smiles and was rather enthusiastic. It was a long time ago she called her girlfriend Donna noticed.

“Usually it is that annoying ‘Cutty’.”

It made her even more suspicious her signing wasn’t a good idea after all. But it was too late now.

“I want you to show me what you have learned so far from Ninon.” Ms. Brendan continued, ignoring Donna’s wondering, suspicious looks at her.

She grabbed a bag and gave it to Donna. It was full with dildos.

Donna sighed, knowing what was expected of her, and looked for one with the size she was used to. She found the gel and started to grease up the dildo. That done she sat up, squatting, facing Ms. Brendan, and started to stick the dildo into her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.