Cutty - Cover

Cutty

Copyright© 2019 by bokkey

Chapter 19: Robert’s made happy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: Robert’s made happy - The mysterious ms Brendan wants a lesbian relationship with Donna, and more...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

Robert’s made happy

Donna waited anxiously in the arrival hall for her husband.

“I am going to be the biggest slut for Robert, and he’d better act accordingly!” she reminded, convinced, herself over and over again as she shivered in the chilly hall.

The short skirt was too cold for the just slightly warmed hall. However, she did look hot in it. She stood tall in her black high heels and shifted seductively from one leg to the other. Underneath her half open jacket her tight red blouse and half cut push up bra showed off her newly trained upper body, and the cold did its work on her nipples.

With her make-up and her new curly hair, she hoped Robert would get a hard on instantly.

“Despite the fact that he’ll complain ... No, Robert will have to give in. I’ll give him no time to complain!” she corrected herself. “I am going to be the biggest slut for Robert, and he’d better act accordingly!”

The people walking in the hall all eyed her as they passed her. She automatically smiled seductively if it was a man. She used her new flirting skills to keep herself in the right type of mood as she waited for her husband. It was kind of fun to flirt in such a way the men wouldn’t approach her but would feel free to look her over. It made her the most popular attraction in the hall, and for Donna it convinced her she looked hot. Hot enough for her Robert.

When Robert finally entered the hall, Donna saw his mixed look of dislike, surprise, as he saw her, but she had expected that. That was no different than last time. She elegantly walked up to him on her high heels, swinging her hips, and with a seductive smile. She appeared confident, her figure upright, her head straight up.

Before Robert could say anything, she gave him a wet, a very wet kiss.

“Welcome home, husband!” she whispered sensitively into his ear.

Robert was perplexed by her action. He stood frozen just looking her in the eye with a dumb fold expression in his eyes, still holding his bags. She kissed him again, and her tongue played around in his mouth.

“Come, let’s go to the car, no time to waste.” And she pulled him to the exit, hugging him tightly.

As they walked out of the hall, she saw all the jealous eyes of the men around them, boosting her confidence.

As they walked out of the hall to the parking lots she talked constantly, telling Robert how much she had missed him, and how she had to tell him of all that had happened to her.

With the way she leaned on to him, stroked him, they looked like the typical ‘man with call-girl’ pair. Robert wearing his neat business suite, somewhat shabby due to the long plain ride, and Donna with her slutty outfit, looking way too sexy for the normal ‘wife picking up her husband’ type of woman. In addition, Robert was stiff and stubborn, whereas Donna was coming on to him a bit too much, just like an escort would do to please her inexperienced, reluctant, client.

For Donna it was necessary to act like that, she couldn’t give the tired and still dumb folded Robert a change to say anything about her appearance. So, she blabbered to him constantly, complimenting him on his looks, on how proud she was he was working abroad, being so successful.

And, of course, she felt him up. First with small touches, but as they reached the car, she was openly stroking him through his pants, and he was hard. Donna was happy all went so well when she noticed his erection. He hadn’t had time to complain and was now reacting physically making complaints from his side powerless for now. The first objective was achieved!

In the car she made sure Robert was in the driver’s seat. As he sat down, tired, she attacked him. First, she called the number Ms. Brendan instructed her. She had programmed it, so it was just a matter of pushing one button. Next she quickly pulled down the back of his seat, kissed him to keep him quiet, and her hands opened his trousers, freeing his penis, and she started massaging it immediately.

“I’ve been missing you.” She said as she stopped kissing him and looked him in the eye to convince him.

Next she moved her head down to his lap. She noticed his penis was reacting immediately, feeling it pulsate aggressively a few times.

She looked to the side to make sure the phone had made a connection and was recording. It was blinking correctly, and satisfied she focused on blowing her husband, looking him straight into the eye. Her lips went around his stiff shaft.

She saw he was eying her with lust. She knew he loved it, even though he probably wouldn’t admit it. She went up and down his penis, and let her tongue twirl around the shaft, caressing the nerves, veins, as she went up and down. She made sure he got a visual of her working tongue too.

Practicing with a dildo during the past weeks sure had helped. She had disliked giving blow jobs and would avoid it when possible. Now she knew she had to give him quite a few this weekend to get her quota of 25, and she decided to try out her new skills. She had been rather inexperienced, but now knew what to do.

In addition, the last hints yesterday had made her know what a man liked from a visual point of view. At least according to Ninon.

The taste of his penis however, especially unwashed and smelly after such a long time in his trousers, was something she still didn’t like. That and the taste of the sperm itself. She always wondered what some women liked about the taste. The act she could kind of understand, but swallowing sperm for instance was something she never did.

As she was just wondering what she would do with the sperm, Robert came, surprising her. It was so fast she really couldn’t react, the time between his pre cum and his actual ejaculation was just a few seconds. The sperm shot into her mouth as she was just going down with her head. It was filling her mouth, hitting the back of her throat.

Normally she would run to the bathroom and spit it out, but the cum was so deep now she automatically started to swallow, had to swallow. And once she did, she knew she had to swallow it all, else she would ruin her own performance.

As his spurts died out, she did her best to keep her smile as she swallowed the last bits.

“Just like the pornstar of yesterday,” she thought. “Well, not really, that whore let it drool around her face, I just have to swallow, and keep smiling. Just act as if it is normal.”

She gave herself a few seconds to recuperate from the foul taste, and next went on with her show. She licked his dick clean as she smiled at him.

“That was fast!” she said as her hand grabbed for the cell and closed the connection.

“What has gotten into you?” Robert said confused.

However, he was still enjoying her tongue on his dick.

“Every time I return you’ve changed a bit more!”

“I’m just happy my husband, and mister Dick here, are back.” She said, playing the wanton slut.

She now licked his dick like a lollipop, keeping eye contact, and making him stiff again.

“Don’t tell me you don’t like it, Robert, ‘cause I know when you’re lying!”

As it went so well, she was hoping to have sex with him one more time before leaving the garage. She hadn’t parked in the darkest part for nothing!

Robert was just grunting as she played with her tongue around the head of his dick. She felt him getting hard again.

“That’s a first!” she thought. “He has never recuperated so fast!”

She played with herself to get her pussy ready for action. She secretly spit on her fingers and wet her pussy-lips. Luckily her pussy was almost all the time wet due to that constant itch, so she had her pussy ready in no time.

When Robert was stiff again, she dialed the number again, and pulled off her panties, making sure Robert saw the red lace fabric.

“Not right here in the parking lot!” Robert complained.

His eyes however gave a different message, especially as they eyed her panty which she threw casually on the seat next to them.

“Shhh, it’s time to satisfy your wife. Just let me do the work, sweet Robert...” Donna let her wet pussy down on his dick, as she sat on her husband.

“Fuck, you are wet!” Robert said excited, bewildered. Feeling her warm wet lips engulf his erected penis.

“Only for you Robert.” She whispered back, as she started to hump up and down softly.

She thrusted her breasts forward, making the nipples poke through the stretched blouse. Waving them in front of Robert’s face, smiling as she saw how he was totally taken by the hot view.

She started to make the sounds she knew Ms. Brendan would love to hear. She figured she had to do it anyway, and it would turn Robert on too. As she humped faster, she made more and more noise, as taught, but also to have Robert come faster, feeling he wasn’t reacting fast enough.

She was cautious they couldn’t fuck in the car too long, for a guard might pass by, or whoever, and call the cops on them.

“Next time I must first fuck with him, then give him a blowjob.” she remembered, “But then, I didn’t expect it to go so well.”

She smiled at Robert, happy, very happy he was back, and that she would definitely reach her quota, she was sure of it. She kissed him passionately, holding his head with both her hands, looking him lustfully straight into his eyes, and letting her tongue fight his.

After fucking with Robert for no more than a few minutes he came again, grunting even louder than the first time. A sign he loved it; she knew. Donna had done her best in making noise, hopping her pussy on his dick, twirling her hips, and showing off her breasts. It definitely had Robert totally hypnotized, and she was sure it had made him cum so much faster.

“Donna, oooooh, this was nice!!” he said as she pulled herself off of him. “Ooooh, fuck!”

He had his eyes closed and enjoyed his orgasm. “Ooooh, that was good ... Ooooooh baby...”

“Thank you.” She smiled back.

She saw Robert smiling, being totally happy and exhausted. She closed the cell.

“That’s two already!” she thought as she looked at her husband still stretched in his seat. “No, he hasn’t a clue it’s being taped. Luckily.” It was one of her worries he would notice the cell on during one of her session. She could give a lame excuse the first time, but if he noticed the cell again and again, she would be in big trouble.

“How easy it is to get him to accept the new me!” she wondered also as she grabbed some tissue and cleaned herself, “How easy it is for me to play the wanton slut. Weeks of flirting with men really did teach me how to act...”

“Ninon was right, if I just fuck him like crazy, he will not object. At least it is a way of avoiding complaints from Robert for the time being...”

Robert from his side was confused too. They never had experienced sex like this. Donna never acted like this, but he didn’t even had time to complain. And she made him come twice already! And she was so willing and acting sexy for him, he didn’t find it correct if he would complain about her looks now. She would surely be hurt after all the effort she did to please him. And he was pleased!

“I’ll ask her later to wear less revealing clothing. And maybe it is just for me, just for picking me up? Probably that new friend of hers gave her this idea, just like last time. I’ll explain her later I like the effort, but that I rather had she came on to me in decent clothing.

“But anyway, I’m too happy and too tired to start a quarrel now.” Robert gave Donna a big smile, zipped up his pants, and started the engine.

“Time to go home.” He said.

On the drive home Donna talked, flirted with Robert constantly. She was still afraid he would use any silence to start complaining about her looks. She knew he was thinking about it. She saw it in his eyes when he looked at her. However, as time passed by, she noticed he didn’t complain, and so she dared a bit more.

“Did you like my treat for you in the parking lot, dear?” she asked him as she rubbed his thigh with her left hand and fondled with the blouse. Shoving the material over her nipples making them hard again.

Robert’s smile gave her confidence, and she moved her hand up, and next started to unbuckle his pants again.

“Donna!?” Robert said excited, faking reluctance.

“Shhh...” Donna shushed him, knowing she had him.

As his stiff member was freed, she activated the cell again, and her head went down. Her warm lips went around his dick, and she sucked him off once more.

Robert didn’t know where to look! He was afraid the other drivers would see him, but also loved the warm mouth bobbing up and down his cock. She even used her tongue to lick his balls! She never had been this horny. He never knew she could suck like this.

He never had been sucked like this. Three times in a row without him returning the favor. She had pleasured him on numerous occasions, had been aggressive before, but never, ever like this. The clothing, her horny behavior, her aroused body, it all was so outlandish!

The sucking noise filling the car was music to his ears. He had problems focusing on driving ... he ogled his wife in pure lust, seeing her ass up in the air, her sitting on her knees on her seat, her curls above his thighs, hiding her actions. But he felt them all the more!

Her lips were fastened around his shaft. Her tongue curled around his penis head, just like he liked it. Her hands even massaged his balls softly.

“Donna you’re good!” he moaned. He just had to compliment her, “Don’t stop! Please!”

Donna had no intension of stopping. She was proud her husband was approving of her actions. Given his normal more prudent nature in public, this was one big achievement. She had her husband totally going nuts thanks to her actions. It gave her a kick to have him under her spell.

He didn’t last long. She felt the pre-cum, his dick stiffing, and another load entered her mouth. Be it definitely less than before. She swallowed the bitter stuff, making sure he didn’t see her disgusted face, and next released his dick from her mouth.

She licked his shaft clean, which caused a reaction again, and placed the semi hard dick gently back into his pants. She lifted herself and smiled to her husband, looking him in the eye with a sexy look.

“Just in case you were wondering if I missed you, now you know.” She said naughtily.

The rest of the drive she felt less inclined to keep up a conversation with him. Instead she smiled, and acted happy, as if nothing special had happened. She shifted the conversation to what had happened at home, what the girls were doing lately, her work.

In between she explained to him her daughters were off for tonight, so they had the night alone. And she told him she had a few surprises for him at home.

Robert from his side didn’t even think about complaining about the way she looked and acted anymore. Instead he just spoke out his amazement, positively, and how he enjoyed it. Especially the blow job on the freeway, despite his fear someone could have seen them.

As for the girls not being there tonight, and his wife suggesting it was for more of the same treatment, he didn’t mind. No, he didn’t mind at all.


When they entered the house, Donna lit the candle lights on the dinner table, left by Ninon, and directed Robert to sit at the table. She opened the bottle of wine which stood ready on the table and pored him a glass.

“I’ll slip into something more comfortable.” She whispered, and she walked upstairs, making sure Robert saw her ass sway in the tight skirt, and the panty in her hand.

Robert sat back and thought of how lucky he was, while he sipped his wine. Work was going well, his wife was treating him like a king, he was ready for a hot night with her.

And did she look hot! When she had hung her coat in the closet, he saw for the first time how she was dressed, and better, he saw how good her body still looked.

As she now walked away, he once again just enjoyed the view of those long legs, her nice cute ass, and the breasts, nipples. They just poked through the fabric he saw as she turned slightly to look at him. He was happy, tired, but happy.

“And she didn’t even bother to put her panty back on in the car! Wow!!!” Robert said as he choked on the wine.

Donna had returned dressed in some very, very hot lingerie.

“Donna, ... I’m speechless, what... ?”

“You like it?” Donna said as she turned around in front of him.

She wore very high white heels, white stockings, with straps and a garter belt. Her panty was extremely small, and see through, revealing her waxed pussy in a very erotic way. Her belly piercing with its short chain glimmered in the candlelight. She wore a white push up bra, and just as with the black bra she wore, this one also left her nipples free for all to see. A thin see through vest covered her breast partly, as she had left it open. It seductively bounced around her upper body, caressing her breasts and especially her nipples as she moved.

Her sun-tanned skin matched beautiful with the white lace clothing. And her curly hair was loose and dancing on her shoulders. Her lips with the shiny brown lipstick, her eye lashes and eye browse dark black, the shiny eye shadow, and her facial rouge completed her hot look. She was dressed as some hot porn star according to Robert.

“You ... you’re beautiful!” Robert just proclaimed, his mouth half open, and his eyes big as melons. He took in the marvelous view. His wife on high ‘fuck me’ heels, her long legs, the stockings, the panty ... He got a hard on again from just watching her! And on top of that she behaved so hot! The ‘innocent girl’ turn she did as she watched him, just to turn him on, the way she looked at him with her big eyes...

Donna smiled seductively as she walked past her turned on husband into the kitchen and fetched the starters Ninon had prepared, in the same time starting to heat up the main course. She felt so good, so happy. Robert hadn’t looked at her like this since they first dated! She had managed to get him all prepped up for sex with so much ease. With just her own body! She was still a hotty, at least to him. And on top of that no complaints! It worked so well; as long as she distracted him with her body, with her act, with sex, he never would get to complaining. And after all the sex his complaining would be kind of late, out of place, she knew.

She walked into the dinner room and placed the bowls with salad on the table. Robert grabbed her ass, thighs with both his hands. His horny gesture surprised Donna, he never was this forward. It was then Donna remembered to fetch the phone. She turned around and playfully freed herself from Robert grip, smiling at him, giving him a wet kiss. Once free she quickly walked outside to fetch the phone from the car.

“She goes out like this, almost naked!” Robert wondered, his dick as hard as it could be “She has never been like this!” He was excited like never before. His wife was really eager to have sex with him, and he liked the way she showed it! What man wouldn’t love it when his wife almost begs him for sex like this?

When Donna returned the cold outside had done its work on her nipples and they poked firmly through her flimsy night vest, arousing Robert even more.

“Fancy a pre-dinner fuck?” she smiled as she saw her man ready to jump her.

“By all means yes!” Robert said hoarsely as he tried to stand up.

“You sit my dear “Donna said as she pushed him back gently. She sat on the table in front of him, and placed the cell behind her, as it dialed the number again.

As she undid her knickers, she rubbed her pussy with her hand to get it wet enough.

“She even spit on her hand to wet her cunt!” Robert noticed as he took in the view he was getting. Never ever had his wife masturbated in front of him. He actually couldn’t recall her ever masturbating! And now she matter-of-factly spit on her fingers and rubbed her clit, lips right in front of him, as if it was the most normal act in the world.

Donna of course had done it automatically, all the training had her do this, although it was usually to prepare her pussy for a large dildo. This time however, it was for a real dick; she loved it! She didn’t give it a second thought she never had masturbated with Robert present. She needed her pussy wet, and she had learned how to do that fast.

As the knickers fell to the floor, she placed her feet on the chair of Robert, alongside his legs, thighs, bent over and kissed him passionately. He grunted from pure joy. Her hands went to unzip his pants, and as he struggled to get them off, including his underpants, she stroked his erect dick. As her wet hands greased his penis, she slowly lifted herself and lowered her pussy on his dick. She humped him slowly as they kept on kissing, tonging.

“She must have worked out!” Robert thought “To go up and down like this, and it is so not like her. This is all so not like her! But damn do I love it.”

She picked up pace and stopped kissing him. She now worked his dick with her hands as she was taught to. “This is so much easier, and better than with the dildos!” Donna thought as she grunted “Oh yeah” repeatedly, she accompanied it with high short shrieks, as if she lost control due to ecstasy.

“The ‘training’ of the last weeks really got to me!” Donna noticed “I am doing all this easily. I’m now one hell of a fuck machine for Robert!” She didn’t mind however “He loves it, that’s what matters for now.” And she continued her act.

Robert didn’t last too long. His wife in the hot clothing, her wet sopping pussy, the sounds it made, the sounds of his wife, her erect nipples...

“Ooooh, here I come again, ooooh baby, ooh you’re good!” and he shot his load into her for a fourth time.

“Oooh yeaah, I feel it ... Just in time baby!” Donna replied. She faked her orgasm, knowing Robert wouldn’t notice she was not even really near an orgasm. Though she was hot, she was thinking a bit too much about her training, and how she used it on her husband. It confused her somehow, making it difficult to get really into it.

She got off Robert and went to the toilet to grab some tissues. She cleaned her wet pussy quickly and returned with a box so Robert could clean himself too.

He had a happy smile on his face, his pants still down, and his dick limp between his legs. Sperm drooling on his thigh.

“What has gotten into you?” he smiled up to her, wearily.

“Honey, I’m just happy to see you, it’s been too long.” She gave him the box with tissues.

“Looks like it, I should have stayed away more often!”

Donna smiled seductively “Eat your salad, dear.” She felt amazingly in control.

They ate, mainly in silence. But Donna made sure she kept him focused on her, on her body, by eying him seductively, showing him glances of her tits. She felt so confident, in power, as she saw Robert hungry eyes ogling her. She even felt confident enough to play with herself. At first, she just innocently touched her breasts, as if her vest was bothering her, but soon she found the courage to openly rub a nipple, play with it. She made sure to look at Robert when it was fully erect. When they finished the meal one hand of her was between her legs, rubbing her pussy, as she turned her hips, while she ate, pretending it was a normal thing to do. She saw Robert’s eyes almost fall out as she lifted the hand above the table, grabbed some vegetable from her plate with its wet fingers, and placed it in her mouth, of course licking her fingers afterwards.

Leaving Robert eying her with lust, she got up to fetch the main course. Donna was happy Ninon had prepared a meal. Ninon had organized the first evening with her knowing it would decide the course of the rest of the weekend. “And it’s going according to her plan!” she thought as she entered the room with the hot meal.

As they ate Donna kept on flirting with him, but now she added speech. She started with asking him if he found her beautiful, if he liked her, etc. etc., and as this chit chat went on, she gradually asked him more specific things, if he liked her breasts, her nipples. Next she, just as she had learned when she was flirting with the men in the bar, started to ask him how she compared to other women. Kind of fishing for compliments. She kept on asking what women he worked with, how the women were in the countries he visited, and asking him if what her advantage was above those women.

Robert from his side was totally taken by the new Donna. He loved the sex, her sex drive. He loved her sexy look. He couldn’t keep his eyes of her body. She was working out she had told him, but it was not only that. She moved differently, she obviously dressed differently, she talked more freely about sex, she actually only talked about sex! And even her face had changed, not only her hair, but her make-up, her texture was different. He had noticed she had really outdone herself. And all just for him!

As the main course reached its end Donna stood up and walked over to Robert.

“I’m going to get you ready for the dessert.” She said and she crawled under the table.

“Donna!?” Robert said excited, surprised. His wife was actually crawling under the table towards him! He saw her head appear with the ever-present sexy smile, and her hands stroke his already stiff dick “You are going to kill me!”

“As long as you die with a smile on your face” she said back. Donna made sure the cell was connected as she started to suck on Robert’s dick. “Hmmm, I missed your cock, Robert!”

Robert was in heaven. He let his wife work on his dick, as he tried to finish his meal. He had to look at her, and he noticed she was looking back at him. Normally she would suck him off without looking at him, but now ... It was as if she wanted him to look her in the eye, to see her purely as a sex object. He loved it, though he still wasn’t sure how to act on it, expecting the old Donna to return any time.

Donna for her part had to overcome her inhibition for sucking dick. Especially as Robert’s was not really clean. She had to suck off the left over cum, and the taste was horrible after the nice meal. She forced herself to keep on sucking and soon the taste, as expected, was gone. All the time she kept her eye contact with Robert as much as possible and smiled.

When he was really hard again Donna stood up and she pushed the chair with Robert away from the table. She turned and bent over the table, pushing up her ass. She turned and smiled at Robert. “Do me baby...” she whispered as exposed her wet lips. Her free hand next parted her cunt lips.

Robert didn’t need to be told twice. His hormones were loose! He stood up and shoved his dick into her waiting lips. He felt her juices, he felt her warmth. He grabbed her ass cheeks and started to pound hard into his wife. “Yeah baby, do me good!” Donna encouraged him. Robert’s primal lust took over, he just used all his force to bang her from behind. “Oh yeah, Donna, I’m gonna blast away in your hot cunt!” he shouted

“Yeah take me as the slut I am!” Donna grunted back. It was out of her mouth before she knew it! She didn’t want to say that to Robert!

Robert however didn’t mind at all; he had changed into an animal.

“Yeah slut, take this cock and enjoy it, here, here, here!” he shouted back. He started to hit her ass with his hand, hit her hard.

“Yeah baby take me, take me!” Donna replied, faking arousal, while she actually was totally out of it due to her own words. “I called myself slut! He didn’t mind!” It dawned on her the forced changes could influence her normal life too, and more than she wanted them to. On top of that she never had seen Robert like this, so primitive. His bouncing into her, his slapping was hard and painful, he used her as a cheap slut. Yes, she acted as one, but that he would really react on it, belief her ... She had expected him to play along, but now she had an animal created which was roughly banging her with no merci!

“I’m going to come!” Robert warned, oblivious of Donna’s emotional conflict.

“Yeah baby, come for me, please!” she replied automatically “Again my training taking over...” Donna understood “What if he wants only this kind of sex from now on? No more true emotional binding, just humping away, with me acting like a slut...”

However, from the outside she faked an upcoming orgasm, which made sure Robert didn’t lose his focus. She pushed her ass up and down faster, in sync with Robert’s increase. She shouted “Yeah!” every time he hit her on her ass. She had to grab the sides of the table with her hands to keep steady. She even felt pain as the side of the table was roughly cutting into her upper thighs when Robert shoved it extra hard.

Robert grabbed her tightly and started to bounce into her as fast as he could, shoving it into her harder and deeper. Donna knowing he was reaching his peak pulled her head upwards, and started to grunt loudly “Oh ... Ooh ... Oh ... Oh” faster and faster. In the meantime, trying to adjust her legs in such a way her thighs were spared from the table’s edge. She didn’t even bother anymore about the grabbing and smacking of her ass cheeks, though she knew her ass was probably beat red by now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.