Cutty - Cover

Cutty

Copyright© 2019 by bokkey

Chapter 18: Preparing for Robert’s arrival

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: Preparing for Robert’s arrival - The mysterious ms Brendan wants a lesbian relationship with Donna, and more...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

Donna sat at the table in the kitchen. Her daughters were just fetched by Ms. Brendan’s driver. Donna had a lot to do before Robert would arrive Friday night. Basically, she wanted to have the workmen, busy upstairs already, to finish up so she could clean up. They were over schedule due to the constant modifications by Ninon.

Donna suspected Ms. Brendan was behind it, but those things she didn’t ask anymore. Ninon wouldn’t answer anyway, and Donna figured it didn’t really matter, the changes just had to be done. The fact that Robert would come made her think about her situation. Things have gotten out of hand for sure. Just five minutes ago some of her nightly encounters had called to ask her out.

“I must change phones again...” she knew. “What will Robert think? Switching phone numbers three times in three weeks ... But if I don’t, they’ll call again and again, and he’ll get suspicious...”

A tear welled up in her eye as she just felt plain miserable, remembering all what had happened the past weeks.

“Why is this happening to me? What have I done wrong?” she wondered. She drank her coffee and shook her head. “No need to worry about that right now. Get the room finished, get the house clean, and Robert can come and won’t notice a thing.”

“Ninon was happy with my progress she told me, so I don’t expect problems from that side, and the girls...” Donna shook her head, “Actually I don’t have a clue what they are up to lately. This new life is totally consuming me.”

The home phone rang, and Donna wondered who it could be. She picked up the phone in the living room.

“Hello?” she said. By now she didn’t say her own name out loud anymore. She was able to convince some of her ‘dates’ that they had a wrong number and a joke had been played with them. And even though this was her home phone and not her cell, a few men had managed to get it by ‘accident’ from Ninon.

“Hello Cutty! How are you doing today?”

It was Ms. Brendan! Donna’s heart jumped a beat, what was she up to now, had she done something wrong?

“I- I’m fine, Ms. Brendan. Thank you.”

“Good, listen, I just had a conference call with my employee Robert, and he is doing a marvelous job. That means he deserves a marvelous bonus...”

“Here we go again...” Donna thought as she recalled the last weekend Robert was back home.

“ ... And that is of course where you come in. your last weekend with him was a total disaster, so I want you to do an excellent job this time, understood?”

Ms. Brendan was direct as usual.

“Yes, Ms. Brendan.” Donna replied, feeling tears well up.

“She is going to ruin my weekend with Robert and the kids for sure.” Donna thought.

“Now you basically have to do the same as last weekend, only now you’ll have to fuck him 25 times.”

“25 times!!!” Donna thought, “How on earth can I reach such a figure in a weekend?”

“I figured giving you a clear goal would be better for you. And to make sure you reach the quota I want every fuck session recorded. Write down this number, you have a pen?”

“One moment please, Ms. Brendan.” Donna frantically sought a pen near the phone, and a piece of paper.

“Ok, Ms. Brendan, I’m ready.”

“Hope you are, Cutty, hope you are ... The number is 808-2345789. It’s a pay number, sorry about that. You’ll call with your cell and leave the line open every time you fuck with my employee, up until the moment he comes. That way I will be able to check anytime if you are doing as told. If it is not recorded correctly it doesn’t count!”

“O-Ok Ms. Brendan” Donna meekly replied.

“Now don’t disappoint me! I heard good news so far from Ninon about you, and I’m also impressed with what I’ve read about you. I would hate it if all that credit would go to waste in one lousy weekend.”

“Yes, Ms. Brendan, I understand.” Donna cursed herself as she sounded so submissive. “I won’t disappoint you again, Ms. Brendan.”

A silent fell, and Donna wondered what was next.

“Aren’t you forgetting something?” Ms. Brendan hinted.

“I- I love you, Ms. Brendan.” Donna hastily added.

“Good, Cutty, very good. Talk to you on Monday.” And the line went dead.

Donna looked at the piece of paper with the telephone number and thought about the number of fucks she would have to have with Robert. “How on earth will I reach 25? And she probably expects me to go beyond it too...”

Donna quickly calculated the possibility, 3-4 Friday night, Saturday 10-11, Sunday 10-11, she would have to suck him off at times too, as fucking itself would just take too much time, was that acceptable to Ms. Brendan?

“I’ll have to ask Ninon, ask for advice.” She concluded. “Hopefully she has an idea on how to do this. Hopefully Robert leaves Monday afternoon, and not early in the morning as last weekend...”

Now Donna was really stressed. She hated the situation she was in, and she knew Ms. Brendan would find a way to spoil her weekend.

“If I have to fuck him so much, it’s like every 2 hours a fuck, but he’ll sleep, he’ll pass some time with Lisa and Trixy...”

A loud noise upstairs woke her up from her pondering, and she ran upstairs to see what the men were up to this time, her daily chores called her again.


The morning passed by with Donna finishing up the guestroom above. The men luckily finished on time.

“Tomorrow I’ll decorate it,” Donna thought as she looked around. “Right now, it sure looks like some brothel.”

It definitely looked that way with the pole, the hooks in the ceiling. And the high poled carpet, red of course. Ninon had chosen most of the items in the room. She didn’t want no misunderstanding as to what was happening in it, Donna understood.

But she figured with some flowers, plants, paintings, she could fix it up to look close to descent. She would also lock the door and say that Ninon had some private stuff in the room anyway. She didn’t worry about the room for now.

Her worries were about the assignment from Ms. Brendan. She called up Ninon before going to work to ask her if she could please pass by tonight, as she needed advice. It was the first time she actually asked Ninon over. She usually just was present.

Donna wondered how Ninon’s marriage was, as she had spent most of her nighttime with her. Maybe she had one of those open marriages she learned about on the internet. Was her husband having his affairs too? Ninon didn’t look like such a type, but then again, she didn’t look like the type that fucked with women, ‘training’ them, neither.

After work she went to the gym as usual. Her trainer Bill had her do her normal work out, and complimented her on her body, the good shape it was in. It kind of made her day. He rarely gave her such compliments.

Next usually was the spa, but Ninon told her to just skip that, and come straight home. When she arrived home, she saw Ninon was already there, and her daughters not.

“I figured you wanted to have a night alone, so I let Lisa go to a party with some friends, and Trixy arranged a sleep over.”

“A party on a Thursday,” Donna thought. “A few months ago, I would have personally fetched Lisa and dropped her back home, grounding her for weeks, but now, I honestly don’t mind, think it’s best actually.”

“Thanks.” Donna said.

“Sit, I cooked something for you, you sounded serious on the phone.”

Donna sat down at the dinner table. Ninon really could be nice, gentle even, she knew by now. As long as she did as was told, Ninon would keep her pain and humiliation to a minimum.

After Ninon also sat down and they each had a full plate in front of them Ninon started the conversation. “What is bothering you?”.

“Ms. Brendan called me today,” Donna told her. “And she wants me to have sex with Robert 25 times this weekend. You know this means she probably expects even more fucks. How on earth do I get to that kind of figure? A man can come only ever so often.”

Ninon laughed and nodded, “Ms. Brendan gave you a tough order, but you will have to comply, as you understand by now.”

“I do, that’s why I had to turn to you, to ask for advice on this. You have any ideas?”

Ninon thought for a while, as she took a few bites.

“You can be open about it with him.” She suggested, “Tell him you want to fuck him at least 25 times to make up for the past weeks: every day a fuck and some bonus for the weekends. It would add up to the amount...”

“No, that won’t do with my Robert. He’ll object, complain, will ridicule me. Start asking questions, get suspicious...” Donna shook her head, honesty was not an option. “But still, how do I even get him alone so often? We have our daughters. He’ll want to be with them too. Yet to fuck him so much, I think I will need him for myself all the time.”

“What were Ms. Brendan’s specific instructions?” Ninon asked, probably to see if there was some sort of loophole.

“To have sex with him 25 times, and as proof I have to phone a certain number, and leave the line open during the sex, up until he comes.”

“I see, that means you’ll have to behave as I taught you, you understand this?”

Donna hadn’t thought about it, but Ninon was right.

“She wants me to show her what I’ve learned the past weeks from you too.” Donna understood.

“Exactly, it’s not just the number of fucks. I just hope for your sake you remember how to make the noises, what to say, how to scream.”

“Robert will notice I behave differently.”

“Indeed. But to reach 25 or above you’ll need to behave differently anyway. The old timid Donna won’t reach that number. I suggest you’ll let the new inner slut do the working. And that slut can suck him off while he drives home, tell him how wet she is. That Donna can reach above 25, easily.”

Donna thought for a while, chewing on the food.

“Do you think sucking off counts too?” she asked Ninon.

“Ms. Brendan didn’t say it didn’t. She didn’t mention you had to come either, so it is definitely a way to go. But I suggest you make sure you fuck with him a fair amount too. You don’t want to abuse the idea. The intention is for you fuck with him, remember that, else you’ll pay dearly on Monday.”

Donna nodded. She understood. But now she saw a small way out. If she sucked him off several times...

“And I would suck him off after you fucked him, not first blow him and then have sex as usually is done.” Ninon continued, “A man comes quickly the first time, and the second or third time it takes longer to reach an orgasm for him. If at that time you jerk him off, you’ll get him off much faster. It will be less tiresome for you, and above all, much quicker.”

Donna thought about it. She was right. “Thanks, I never looked at it that way...”

“You’ll learn to see things like that. It is not about you coming, it’s about making robert come, making him enjoy the ride.” Ninon reminded Donna.

Donna wondered as they ate on in silent. “I’ll have to be a slut ... Act out for my own husband ... Will he see through me? Shouldn’t I confess so we can both find a way out?”

“It’ll crush him if he finds out ... and we’ll lose everything, I will be disgraced, he will be disgraced...

“On the other side, all I need to do is fuck him, fuck him a lot...

“But it will never stop, what will be next?”

“Ninon...” Donna said softly.

“Yes, Donna?”

“What will happen to me, what is Ms. Brendan’s plan with me? Will it ever end?”

“I don’t know, Donna.” Ninon said, “But I would worry more about the huge consequences if you stop with it now. Though I can understand your doubts at this moment.”

“That answer didn’t help much.” Donna thought.

“But if you had to fuck Robert 5 times you wouldn’t really think about quitting, would you?” Ninon asked back.

“Meaning?”

“Meaning it is the number of fucks that makes you think about rebelling.”

“Well that’s logical.”

“No, I wouldn’t see the amount as a burden, see it as a challenge. More like a bet you can fuck your husband 25 times in the upcoming weekend, instead of an order.”

“But it is an order. And I’ll have to draw a line somewhere, why not here and now?”

“Because you haven’t thought about the consequences. You’ll lose everything.” Ninon simply stated. “You are way in over your head; you have an outstanding debt by Ms. Brendan, your job, and worse, your husband’s job is on the line. If she fires you both, you can forget about working in this city, or in this country for that matter.

It will be poverty, real poverty for the family, gone is the house, the cars, the future for your daughters. She’ll probably hunt you down everywhere and make life a living hell for you and each family member.”

Donna was taken by the coldness with which Ninon explained her situation.

“So...” she started.

“So, I suggest you just fuck with your husband, and try to fuck him more, and impress Ms. Brendan. You have never really impressed her yet, did you?”

“No...”

“Well, this is your chance to find out what that will bring you, instead of disappointing her time after time, and complaining about its consequences.”

Donna poked in her food. She was definitely thinking about quitting. What started as a curious endeavor had turned into something she just couldn’t control.

“Donna...” Ninon woke her up from her line of thought, “Think about the consequences of both options.”

“I am, But Ninon, you have to understand, I feel abused, I am being raped by you, by Ms. Brendan, I don’t see it changing to an ‘acceptable’ level. What is in it for me? Nothing!”

“Honestly, Donna.” Ninon replied “Nothing? The job, the promotion of your husband, the extra money? And that is all what you’ve got while you’re disappointing her! Imagine what she’ll give you once you really satisfy her, in every way.”

“See your situation like having a car accident. Somebody driving into you from behind for example. And then driving on without you being able to trace the car. It just happens, nothing you can do about it, it isn’t your fault. But still you’ll have to deal with its consequences, you can’t ignore it ever happened. You can’t go back anymore. You might have a whiplash, you’ll have to pay for the repairs, and so on.”

Donna looked at Ninon. That thought frightened her, she had silently hoped Ms. Brendan and all of this would one day be out of her life again. Now she began to understand she was in her life for a long, long time.

“Ms. Brendan is just like that accident. She is in your life now. Worse, even if you kick her out, she will be there, making your life as miserable as possible. Best you can do is deal with it, handle it to the best of your abilities.”

“But it so hard, so degrading, so...” And Donna just started to cry.

As she cried Ninon got up and hugged her gently, comforting her, relaxing her with soothing words. “I know, Donna, it is hard. But you are a strong woman. You can do this. You can deal with Ms. Brendan and have the loving life with your family. Trust me, it really is possible, it can be done.”

When Donna came through, she was calm again, and she felt a bit better.

“Ok, I’ll go for it this weekend, let’s try to please Ms. Brendan.” She said demonstrative, as she dried her eyes.

“Great, that ‘a girl! now I’ll help you get off on a good start. I’ll dress you up when you pick him up, just like the last weekend, giving you the task to act like the slut you’ll portray.”

“Thanks, I guess...”Donna said as she smiled through her tears.

“But I’ll do more, I’ll prepare the various clothing and other details for you, so you’ll have like a guideline through the whole weekend. You just behave in accordance with the clothing you’ll be wearing, and it’ll go alright.”

“And for tonight, well, we’ll start with watching some porn on the internet to see how women fuck men, get them off. We haven’t seen much of that. We’ll download some movies to see how you should behave, and you’ll rehearse for me.” Ninon smiled at Donna. “To be honest, I want you to succeed, to proof to Ms. Brendan I trained you properly.”

Donna smiled back, and wondered, “Would she be punished too if I failed? And rewarded if I succeed?” She Suspected the latter at least.


They finished eating and did the dishes together. When that was finished, they went up to Lisa’s room.

“First, we look for a porn star Robert might fancy, according to you. We’ll then download some of her fuck and suck scenes, and you’ll mimic that with a dildo in front of me, in front of Lisa’s mirror.” Ninon told Donna. “It’s a pity you haven’t installed internet in the other room yet, there we have lots more mirrors.”

So, the both of them browsed the internet on Lisa’s machine in search for a pornstar Robert might fancy. It was difficult for Donna to picture the right pornstar for Robert. She never really thought about what type of women he liked, never even bothered with his previous girlfriends. And now she had to ‘find’ a pornstar to his liking.

When Donna finally decided on one, it was a pornstar who had a lot of resembling with Donna. It was a brunette with a beautiful slender body, and a beautiful, innocent face, kind of a younger version of Donna.

When they downloaded some movies of her, it turned out she wasn’t as innocent as she looked.

“She must be European.” Ninon smirked when they saw the hideous acts, she was willing to perform in front of the camera.

It was beyond the normal fucking, usually she was taken anally, and was even pissed on.

“Gross.” Donna agreed. It turned out the girl was so heavy into ass fucking, they really had to look hard for ‘normal’ scenes, as Donna definitely was not going to ass-fuck with Robert. She knew he was really disgusted by that act, and she wasn’t fond of it neither. She was only ass fucked by Ms. Brendan, her driver, and Ninon. And every time she was ass fucked it hurt, and it didn’t excite her at all. Although she scratched herself every night now with a small dildo, she saw it more as a ‘stick’ to scratch her inside, than some erotic act.

Luckily, they did find some more timid scenes of her pornstar, and Donna could get to work. She first watched the scenes, and next imitated the moves.

“Remember, I basically already taught you how to behave when having sex. You’ll just focus on how she gets her men off. How she treats a dick.”

“Well, she for sure is no angel!” Donna thought as she saw an opening scene where the poor star got double teamed by some actors with really large dicks. The girl expertly took them, massaged the dicks, and placed her body correctly for the double penetration. All the while she showed a smile, or a hungry slut look.

“Look how she ‘milks’ the dick, I think she even spasms with her ass.” Ninon pointed out.

Donna watched how the girl’s lips massaged the dick, how the rocking of her body made the dicks go faster in and out her ass and pussy.

“I think these men came several times while filming.” Ninon laughed. The scene ended with her face covered with sperm and her asshole leaking the same white stuff.

“Well, the ass fuck you can leave out, but do you think you can ‘milk’ a dick with your pussy like she did?” Ninon turned to Donna.

“We’ll try,” Donna replied, she never thought about ‘milking’ a dick, never knew it was possible. Even when was fucked with dildos by Ninon and Ms. Brendan, they had not told her to ‘milk’ the dildos.

“It gets a man off much faster, but it needs some practicing.” Ninon told Donna, “You won’t learn it overnight and you kind of need a man to instruct you on what is the correct move, what are the correct muscles he needs to feel.

“Let’s just focus more on how to masturbate Robert with your hand while you fuck with him. Your friend here is an expert with that too.”

Donna picked a dildo the size of Robert’s dick, and squatted in front of Lisa’s mirror, and started to act like the pornstar. The mirror helped her getting it right. Ninon corrected her, improved her, and she kind of learned the trick of jerking off a dick when it was ramming her pussy. She just knew it would make Robert come faster. It was a useful trick to help her reach her quota.

“The problem is you’re trained to have sex with women, and now you’ll have to fuck a man.” Ninon explained, “It is so much different. Men come easy the first two three times, and then rapidly die out. Women usually go the other way around.”

“Also, women are more into the overall picture, the feelings, the words, the surrounding. With men it is just the looks, and the pressure on their dick.”

“The looks we’ll arrange tomorrow. Tonight, you’ll learn how to be a masturbation machine for men.”

Besides the gross comment, Donna was happy Ninon helped her both emotionally as well as physically.

Donna found it was much easier to satisfy men, as she watched the porn movies.

“For women men are indeed so much more predictable!” she thought as she saw the girl get a man to ejaculate once again.

“I knew this, I have been using this knowledge always through life, but it never was so clear to me. If you just look at sex the way I have been forced to, you see it so clearly.”

“You’ll have to be the innocent slut, the dumb housewife, who just happened to be horny for sex.” Ninon advised Donna, as they watched the pornstar act out a ‘secretary’ scene. “Men love that, even your hubby, trust me.”

Donna wondered about that. “Robert is a real family man.” she replied.

“Just watch him turn into a horny bastard when you act the slut.” Ninon replied confident “Men are weak, they’ll follow there dick anywhere ... You’ll just have to guide that dick and see him change.”

Donna didn’t really want to go into a discussion with Ninon and so left it like that. She believed her husband was different but knew it would be better not to mention that.

“They’ll only test him more when I object.” She feared.

Also, she kind of heard a bitter tone in Ninon’s voice, so she suspected she probably had some bad experiences with men, “Maybe her husband cheated on her?” she wondered.

So, Donna just went on with her training and tried to ‘learn’ as much as possible.

“How do men stay hard for so long.” She asked Ninon when another hot scene was played for them. Her porn star just got sprayed with cum after fucking the men with her cunt, her ass and her mouth.

“They don’t. “ Ninon replied, “They use stand-ins to suck his dick, or the porn star herself sucks him hard again when he fails. Famous male porn stars just can get it hard often and easier, but they’re not supermen with everlasting stamina.

“You’ll have to focus on acting, being the slut, with as only goal getting your man off. Now your sluttish behavior will have two purposes, it’ll give you the possibility to do all necessary to get him hard again, suck, hand job, and so on. On the other hand, your sluttish looks will help getting him into the mood all the time. You can dress sexy, flirt constantly with him. It’ll give you the possibility to take advantage of every opportunity.”

Donna nodded. She started to understand what she had to do. She agreed with Ninon it was the only way to get to her goal.

“And this pornstar you’ve chosen does act like the basic slut. Look at her innocent look when she sucks this guy.” The pornstar was indeed looking up with that kind of humble look, as if eager to please. Big eyes, eyebrows up, her hair brushed back. “That gets a man off instantly!”

In front of the large mirror Donna imitated the suck moves and noises of her ‘favorite’ pornstar. Ninon corrected, improved her ever so often. It surprised Donna she picked it up so fast. Deep throating as the girl did was not for her. Although she could already swallow a dildo. But the pornstar really throated the dicks she swallowed. You could see her throat spasm around the dicks.

“That’ll need some more practicing.” Ninon agreed, “But for Robert I think it is enough if you swallow his dick for a moment. That’ll surprise him, don’t you think?”

Donna nodded. if she did it, it would be the first time she swallowed his member, “I’ll have to act surprised or extremely horny if I do it.” Donna thought, “Else he’ll wonder how I learned to do it.”

“It is so much easier now I can fake an orgasm.” Donna told Ninon honestly. She pulled out the dildo she used, and sat down, pleased with another successful performance. “All I have to worry about is him coming. Coming a lot.”

“I think you’ll make it, Donna.” Ninon told her, “Let’s do one more scene, I just downloaded this clip, and we’re done. We’ll move to my room to finish up.”

Donna watched the last movie mimicking the moves in front of the computer. Ninon corrected her performance, but by now only a little. Donna had the hang of it and her imitations of the girl’s performance were perfect. The mirror and Ninon had done their job.

“I really look like a true slut.” Donna thought as she bent forward to the mirror (her ‘Robert’) and opened her mouth half letting out heavy breaths and moans to excite her husband. She was squatting and fucking the dildo with vigor, all the while squeezing it with her hand too, milking it. She amazed herself with her stamina. The whole night she had fucked in the most impossible positions, doing the work for two, and she still wasn’t really feeling tired.

And she was satisfied with how hot she looked. She could compare with the younger pornstar now she knew the moves, mastered the techniques she used. It made her feel proud, even though she knew she should be ashamed of herself.

She started to moan louder, just like in the video, and fell forward. Her left hand landed to the right of the mirror. She bent her arm, so her forearm was flat against the wooden closet door and her face close to the mirror. She faked her orgasm, just like the pornstar did. Meanwhile she vigorously pumped the dildo with her back body, her ass, and her right hand.

At that moment she heard a noise downstairs.

“Lisa!!!” She knew instantly. “She’s home, what time is it?”

She stopped her performance immediately and looked at the alarm clock next to Lisa’s bed. 2 o’clock. Ninon got up too.

“Let’s go to our room.” She turned off the monitor of the computer, while Donna frantically went through the room to pick up her stuff. The smell of her sex was everywhere in the room, but she had no time to fetch a spray, Lisa was already stumbling up the stairs.

“Quick!” Ninon urged her as she stood in the doorway, ready to turn off the light and close the door. A last look back, and Donna ran out of the room on her toes. Ninon ushered the naked woman into the guest room.

Just as they closed the door Lisa walked into the hallway.

“Close!” Donna smiled, relieved they made it. Her hart was bumping in her chest.

As Lisa stumbled through the hallway to her room Donna listened with her ear on the door, waiting for Lisa to go into her room and sleep. The lights in the guest room were off so she wouldn’t know they were still awake.

“She sounds drunk” Donna thought, “Drunk on a Thursday night! Tomorrow she has school. And I can’t go out of the room now to correct her, no matter how much I want to!” She wanted to ground Lisa for the rest of her life!!

Ninon meanwhile placed her hands on Donna’s shoulders, and slowly, gently, pushed her down. Donna knew what Ninon wanted and was disgusted by it.

“Not now?” She whispered softly, but Ninon silently pushed her further down. Donna didn’t want to object but was appalled that Ninon wanted her to satisfy her with her daughter so close. If she heard them...

Donna was on her knees before Lisa reached her room, still she didn’t want to lick Ninon.

Boom!

Ninon had forced her head against the door with her hips. Donna heard Lisa stop in her tracks, she knew she was looking at the door of the guest room now, and she heard Ninon slowly turn the knob of the door.

If the door swung open, she would fall backwards and naked into the hallway, Lisa would see her! Donna had no other choice than to lick the hips, pussy pressed against her face. She understood the threat.

Angry, humiliated she kissed the thighs of Ninon, and licked her way to the panties. Her hands pulled them aside and she licked the ring in the clit-hood of Ninon. She was very silent. She didn’t want to make any noise at all.

The eerie silence in the house indicated Lisa was listening silently in the hallway for more noise from the guest room. As she silently licked the lips of Ninon she heard her let go of the doorknob. She had prevented Ninon from opening the door, her mind still raced with thoughts of how it would have ruined her whole life, how much trouble she would have been in.

But her second problem, Lisa, didn’t go away. As she silently licked, she cursed her for waiting so long.

“What is she waiting for?” she thought. “Go into your room, lock the door, and sleep!”

Her hart jumped as she heard footsteps coming to the door. Lisa was approaching!

Ninon whispered, “Don’t you stop!” and her hand was back on the doorknob, ready to open the door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.