Cutty - Cover

Cutty

Copyright© 2019 by bokkey

Chapter 17: The enema and the following weeks

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: The enema and the following weeks - The mysterious ms Brendan wants a lesbian relationship with Donna, and more...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

“Wake up Donna.”

Donna slowly lifted her tired head. “What... ?” She muttered.

“Wake up Donna, you have another task to do.”

It was Ninon who was in her room, sitting on her bed, holding a bag with what seemed like rubber tubes.

Donna rose and looked at Ninon surprised, “What ... what time is it?” She asked still sleepy.

“6 o’clock. It is really early, but this might take some time,” Ninon replied. “Now get up.”

Donna lifted herself out of the bed and felt the dildo sting in her ass.

“You can turn it off,” Ninon said. “It has done its job for today.”

Donna stood and with her right hand went into her ass to turn it off.

“Don’t take it out yet,” Ninon said. “Let’s go to the bathroom first.”

Donna curiously followed Ninon into the bathroom. Ninon turned the lights on.

“Now sit on the toilet and take the dildo out.”

Donna was blinded by the bright light for a moment and slowly shuffled to the toilet, where she sat down. She lifted her legs up and with both hands tried to fetch the dildo deep inside her ass, before it hit her what obscene scene this actually was.

Ninon watch her as she unpacked her bag and attached a tube to a bag, which she then filled with warm water.

“It is difficult at first,” Ninon remarked. “But you’ll learn to fetch things out of your ass. Try to push it out as if you are shitting.”

Donna tried as suggested and felt the dildo slowly lower itself. Suddenly she let out a hard fart. She was humiliated to the bone! On top of that she felt she had pushed out some shit which was now on her hands.

“Yes, that was to be expected,” Ninon said as if nothing had happened. “This will avoid that mess.” And she pointed to the rubber tubes and bag she was busy with.

“I-I’m so ashamed...” Donna said red faced. She looked around for a towel.

“Look, just get it out first. Keep on pushing,” Ninon instructed. “You’ll get yourself dirty again anyway.”

Helpless, Donna looked up from the toilet bowl. She cried tears from utter degradation.

“Donna!” Ninon warned.

Donna let her head down and her hands, her fingers, went into her ass again to fetch the dildo. Donna didn’t think anymore, and as she pushed more farts and shit came out, and she just wept openly.

“Don’t you stop. It’s gotta come out,” Ninon warned her.

Finally, Donna got a good grip on the dildo and she pulled it out. The pain was nothing compared to her destroyed pride. The dildo was covered in her shit, and the whole bathroom stank.

“Good,” Ninon said. She had finished with setting up her items. “Now throw it in the bath tub. You’ll clean it while you shower. Now finish your shit, and fast please, you stink.”

Donna cried as she did as she was told.

“I’m going to give you an enema. You watch, as you’ll give it to yourself every time you take a shower. You’ll need to be clean inside out.” Ninon explained while Donna was shitting.

Donna had heard of enemas but she was not willing to have one. “Please Ninon, stop this degradation, please...” She begged.

“Now don’t you beg. The enema will let you feel much better, and you’ll have much less dirt to deal with.” Ninon smirked as she gave Donna a dirty look.

“No, this is too much, I ... I don’t feel human anymore, this is too degrading...” Donna went on, “I can have you fucking me, forcing me to lick you, dress me up like a slut, having me act like one, but this is too ... too dirty, too low...”

“You’ll go much lower if you don’t shit right now, just push the stuff out, empty your bowels, and we’ll be finished much sooner.”

Donna shook her head and just sat there crying, broken. She just couldn’t.

“Have it your way.” An angry Ninon remarked and she pulled Donna up by her hair.

“OOWW!” Donna shouted out.

“And wake up your daughters so they can see what slut you have become?” Ninon smirked, “You stupid bitch, better be quiet.”

Donna’s head was forced down in the bath tube, and this left her ass up on the side of the tube.

“Now keep quiet,” Ninon ordered, and she shoved a tube into Donna’s ass.

“NGGGN!” Donna cried as she kept her jaws closed not to make too much noise.

She felt warm water entering her ass.

“Keep still,” Ninon reminded her as she pinned her down with one hand.

Donna just was out of it. When she opened her eyes she saw the shit covered dildo next to her face, and another wave of humiliation overwhelmed her. She was indeed the lowest of the lowest. She had lost all self-esteem. Tears ran over her cheeks.

While the bag emptied its content into Donna, Ninon explained what was going on. “The enema’s keep your bowels clean, so when you get ass-fucked, or when you fuck yourself with a dildo or whatever, no dirt comes out.”

Ninon turned on the shower and Donna shrieked from the ice cold water.

“Keep still, Donna.” Ninon warned.

Donna shivered but kept quiet as the water slowly warmed up the bath tub filled with a floating dildo and the water still covered in shit.

“You keep this in you like this for 15 minutes. Keep this position!” and Ninon left the room.

Donna got the plug out, so the water flowed out. She kept her position despite the cramps she was feeling. And they got worse as time went by.

Finally, Ninon came back. “Sit on the toilet.” She roughly pulled the exhausted Donna up and let her fall back on the toilet seat. The tube was removed roughly, and next Donna felt her stomach empty itself splashing its watery substance loudly into the toilet. Donna was still crying in shame and this only made it worse.

“And back again.” Ninon said as she placed Donna again ass-up on the bath tub side, and inserted the tube again.

Three humiliating times Donna was given an enema, totally crushing her self-esteem. To have someone see her covered in her own shit, to not be able to do anything against it, Donna’s mind was totally blank after the last enema.

“Shower and clean yourself from the outside,” Ninon instructed “The inside is already clean, finally.

“Remember your daughters will be awake in about 10 minutes.” Ninon added, and she left Donna to herself.

Donna turned on the shower as she crawled into the bath tub and let the warm water drain her. As she sat she slowly picked herself up again. When she finally came out of the shower, she still felt degraded, but started to come to terms with her latest degradation. And as she walked in the bedroom, dry, clean and refreshed, she almost felt normal again.

“Your daughters are already gone; the driver took them.” Ninon said as she walked into the room. “I told them you had a rough night and would probably sleep it off.”

Donna looked a little bit lost, she was spending already so little time with them...

“How do you feel?” Ninon asked as she sat on the bed.

“Awful.” Donna replied.

“The first ones are really gross for everybody, don’t be ashamed about that. I’ve seen much worse,” Ninon said. “Now you just need to give yourself an enema every time you shower, I left the kit in the bathroom.”

“Every time I have to go through this, oh please no?” Donna begged, almost rebelling.

Ninon smiled at Donna, “I understand how you feel right now. But as I mentioned the first ones are worse, from now on for instance only one enema will probably completely clean you, as you are already very clean. So, you don’t need to do it three times like we just did. And you stomach will get used to it more and more, giving less cramps. Just make sure you shit every time before giving it to yourself, it keeps it cleaner.”

Ninon caressed Donna who sat down with pouted lips, almost crying.

“Don’t you feel better already. Doctors advise people to have an enema at least once a year, it cleans the interior of all nasty stuff.”

She looked into Donna’s eyes, “And Donna, it will make the ass fucks you’ll be receiving much, much easier to handle.”

Donna tried to smile, but just shook her head wearily.

“Anyway, you’ll have to find someone to fix the guest room. Make a drawing first, I want to make sure it is how I want it.” Ninon stood up, “It is time for you to start the day.”

Weeks pass by...

The next weeks Donna, from her point of view, fell into a confusing schedule of, on the one side, sex, sex, and more sex, and on the other side challenging, exciting work at her new job. In the midst, at home, she had her family, her daughters.

As far as the sex was concerned; If she wasn’t busy fucking herself with a dildo, or licking Ninon to an orgasm, she was busy ‘studying’ it on the internet, or busy making herself pretty, either in the spa, at the gym, or just by applying make-up three, four times a day.

The sex included her nightly escapades to ‘Ninon’s room’, as her daughters called it now. Whenever Ninon was in, which was almost every night, she had to skip into her room and spent long hours there after her girls went to sleep. These trips didn’t go unnoticed, but she could convince her daughters it was kind of ‘girl talk’ they did. Of course, that didn’t explain the extreme outfits, but then, Donna was wearing sexier clothing more and more by day too. The girls didn’t know the extent of the trips as they were asleep or busy in their own world. They simply got used to their mother wearing skimpier outfits. For that matter, her whole wardrobe slowly underwent a facelift. Out went the long pants, the shaggy sweaters, everything comfortable, and in came the tight-fitting blouses, short skirts, annoying G-strings, everything sexy and uncomfortable.

As far as her ass dildo and her masturbation sessions with Ninon in the room were concerned, they got heavier, kinkier every day. By now it was normal for Donna to place a strap-on onto Ninon and bend over to get a ‘good fucking’ up her pussy or ass, as Ninon would refer to them. She was now told to double fuck herself, in her ass and in her pussy. And she got whipped a lot. Sometimes so much she couldn’t sit anymore the next day, as her ass and thighs where sore all over. Ninon explained this was necessary as she had to be able to endure pain together with pleasure.

On top of it all she had to keep posing during these ordeals. Ninon explained to her she was being thought to behave exactly as Ms. Brendan, her love, would want her to behave. Her legs she had to keep stretched, toes curled. Her ass always pushed out, her belly flat, her breast pushed forward, not too much. Her arms had to be placed elegantly, despite the obscene positions she usually was in. Her face always had to be with a seductive smile. Her movements, even when whipped, had to be sensual. It was one of the most difficult tasks, as the pain, or just the discomfort, the humiliation of the situation, distracted Donna. She just couldn’t keep posing during a whole session. She often broke down and cried out of sheer misery, but Ninon showed no mercy and after letting her cry for a short time, would wake her up with another hard thrashing.

Ninon thought her even how to cry out according to Ms. Brendan’s taste. She had to sigh, breath, squeal, or make whatever sex sound just as Ms. Brendan wanted it, and when she would want it. Donna now understood why it would take a lot of practicing to get ready for Ms. Brendan. It wasn’t just she had to fuck and do what comes naturally. She had to act the whole time, even when she lost control as she came, or when the pain was simply too much. And the acting had to convince the audience, and Donna found out Ms. Brendan and Ninon were harsh critics. Ninon had explained Donna the only way to get it right was to practice, practice, and practice more, with devotion. And Donna complied more and more to this demand as time went by, as she was losing more and more the ability to fight as she was constantly tired, sore, wasted.

Yet at the same time, Donna reveled in her progress. Somehow Donna found pride in her body as it quit good adapted. She was coming much easier lately; her juices flowed more freely, and her ass had somewhat opened up to the vibrator, making it all less uncomfortable. Actually, her forced enema every morning, every shower, did help. It cleaned out her bowels, and it actually made her feel better for a while, a strange healthy clean feeling. That was, until at night the dildo was entered once again. But it was a positive development, one of the few. In all, she didn’t had to worry too much about heating up her own body. Her nipples were easily aroused, her whole body was ready for sex much more.

An annoying side effect of all the ‘sex’ was a lingering itch in both her pussy and ass which became more as time passed on. Donna wondered if it was because of all the abuse of her tender organs. She knew this made her come easier, but she also felt it was not natural. The itch made her pussy constantly produce juices, which was an advantage during her sex lessons, but it was extremely annoying, embarrassing, during work, when talking with her daughters, or when she was shopping. She constantly feared a spot would show up in her tight pants, or if it would trickl down her wet panties along her legs.

She feared something was wrong, and so she had discussed it with the neighbor of Ms. Brendan, the doctor, who had passed by on her request. On the ‘advice’ of Ninon she had switched her family to that doctor at that time too. Donna had agreed as this doctor at least knew partially what was going on. Therefore, she would be able to react upon it, understanding Donna’s ‘problems’ a bit better, and the rest of her family was barely sick. As far as het itch was concerned, the doctor indicated after some inspection she saw some irritation, but nothing serious, no infection, luckily. Yet, the itch didn’t go, even when she used more lubricant, and thus her juices kept on flowing, increasing day by day. The itch even made her look forward to her sessions with Ninon and her dildo’s. The last nights she even had scratched herself inside her pussy with a dildo, it had made her come along the way, and her juices had wetted the bed. After putting away the dildo she had cried herself to sleep from sheer frustration; she was coming as she abused her pussy all by herself, no instructions given. It felt like she was falling deeper into the trap. And, of course, the itch returned before she was asleep.

And after the sessions the zooming noise of the vibrator up her ass was still terrifying Donna every night. At night when everything was quite it sounded like the whole house was filled with the noise of her ass vibrator. She just hoped her daughters would not wake up and check where that noise originated from. It resulted almost always in restless short sleeping nights, adding to her already tired feeling.

They went out almost every night, to different places. The flirting got her in trouble numerous times. As she was instructed to wear more and more revealing slutty clothing, short skirts, high heels, hard colors, red, pink, electric blue, the men constantly harassed her when they went out. She did learn to cope with them more and more. She adapted her attitude to her clothing, slutty, bitchy, making most men afraid to approach her, but the ones who did wanted, expected, more and more on the other hand. Ninon didn’t help at all with them, as she just ‘pushed’ her towards the men if she felt Donna was not behaving as she wanted her to, meaning she would give out dirty details of her. Tell them how Donna had told her she wanted to fuck with studs like them. To avoid Ninon putting her in too difficult situations she followed the rules given: flirt with the men, kiss and fondle, and give out her phone number and house address. This soon resulted in constant phone calls from strange men asking for her. Her daughters asked her already what was up, and upon advice of Ninon she had switched phones twice already, both her home phone and her cell. But she couldn’t switch address, though no man had appeared on her doorstep yet. On top the men were always informed she was married. It gave them a sort of advantage over her, as they knew, expected, she didn’t want her husband to know about her escapades. Donna found out that the best way to counter the men who tried to abuse that fact was by acting as if she didn’t care. As if her husband was a wimp. In fact it made her a real slut in their eyes, but that at least it gave Donna the upper hand again in their flirting, having her call the shots. And being able to get rid of them if they became too difficult.

Donna’s biggest fear was that it would be only a matter of time before men would knock on her door and demand more. She wondered how she would resolve that situation. Ninon had remarked that she would allow Donna to stop with the flirting the moment she thought Donna knew how to ‘handle’ all sorts of men, so Donna’s only resolve was to ‘learn’ as quickly as possible.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.