Cutty - Cover

Cutty

Copyright© 2019 by bokkey

Chapter 16: Ninon Moves In

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: Ninon Moves In - The mysterious ms Brendan wants a lesbian relationship with Donna, and more...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

When Donna arrived at home, she was dead tired. At work she was told by her boss that she would be working half days from now on, as they were trimming down the expenses, and she was not working up to par. Donna knew this was not true, but she didn’t object, just went along with the story and asked politely for more guidance, so she would not make the same mistakes again. Inside of course she was almost crying from frustration. How unfair this treatment was!

After work there was the gym, and it seemed Bill was in a bad mood too, so she was exhausted when she got into her car to go home. All her muscles where hurting, even though she was already on a tough regime the last few weeks.

And upon arriving home she saw the car of Ninon in front of the house. When she got inside her daughters were helping Ninon moving boxes into the guest room.

“Oh, there you are!” Ninon said enthusiastically, “Finally, I already moved in. I want to thank you so much for giving me this room to crash whenever I need a moment to myself.”

Donna looked at her sheepish and replied, “No problem, Ninon.”

“It’s going to be fun I know for sure. I am staying tonight, sort of to break in the room.” She winked at Donna, and Donna knew she should expect the worse.

“Well, you can stay whenever you like.” Donna replied, trying to sound upbeat.

“Mom, you are so good to give her the room.” Julie trusted to her as Ninon went unpacking a box. “It will be fun having her around from time to time.”

“Yes, mom, she’s so cool!” Trixy agreed.

“If only they knew what wolf in sheep’s clothing she really was.” Donna smirked as she walked into the kitchen to fix herself a drink. As she drank and sat down at the table it was her first time she could ponder her situation. “So Ninon moves in my house, and is going to ‘teach’ me some sexual perverted actions, no doubt. Work has turned kind of ugly, as if they suddenly are not happy with me. That must be due to Ms. Brendan. I worked my ass off the last weeks. Even gym was awful today, and I haven’t even started thinking about this morning!”

“How will I cope with this new situation?” she wondered, “And all just happened because I refused to fuck Robert a few times more? And I did not even refuse, there just wasn’t enough time...”

“The lesson she tries to teach me is that it is better to follow the rules, her rules that is.” She understood. “And I will have to, until I decide to stop this nonsense.” She placed the empty glass on the table and stared blankly for a while, “But when will I decide that? It seems as if every move I make, except the ones approved by Ms. Brendan, lead to more trouble right now. I have been raped, blackmailed, humiliated, and still I am not stopping it. Yes, the consequences are getting heavier; Robert losing his job and him knowing what I have done, the girls knowing ... But still. Wil it not get worse? Is it already beyond repair? No, I don’t think so, Do not want to think so. But if I can keep it a secret it is best for now. I will go along, ask Ninon what to do...”

Next her thought wondered towards Ninon, busy upstairs unpacking, “She seems not the type to be doing these perverted things, yet she does them with a smile.”

“And she pierced her nipples, and her belly...” A thought went through her mind, “Would that be my fate too? She has a marriage ring too.” The thought alone frightened her “Was she also under the spell of Ms. Brendan?”

Ninon and the girls entered the kitchen and she woke up from her thoughts. The rest of the evening was spent with girl-talk and was actually quite pleasant. Her daughters didn’t seem to mind at all that Ninon moved in. As a matter of fact, they seemed to love the fact. And Ninon was really very nice to them.


The girls went to sleep and Ninon and Donna were left alone in the kitchen. Unlike Donna thought Ninon just kept on being friendly and they had some nice talks about some old movies they both liked, and more of that.

“Going out with her was fun too,” Donna recalled. “So, she can be very nice, as long as I go along. Well maybe it isn’t so bad after all.”

“Let’s go to bed.” Ninon finally said as she cleaned up the kitchen table. Donna stood up and wanted to help her.

“No Donna, you go upstairs and put on your sexiest night gown, make up your face nice and smooth, just wear a night gown, panties, and high heels, and meet me in my room.” Ninon said with a friendly smile, “I’ll clean up here.”

Donna looked at her amazed, but as Ninon went about cleaning the glasses she knew she meant it, and Donna walked upstairs. “So, this is how it is going to be...” she thought. “Weird sexual actions in my own home, next to my girls...”


She took off all her clothes, took a shower and next dressed as instructed. She took her sexiest night gown, a see through with woolly endings from Victoria Secret, a gift from her wedding, and added it with the matching see through G-string. Next, she took white high heeled shoes and sat down to apply some make up.

“Better show my best effort, if I overdo, I can always drop a level, but if she complains to Ms. Brendan again...” she shook her head at her own thoughts and actions. “This is not good, not good at all to go along with their demands. But what else can I do right now?”

“I have to stop thinking and just act for now.” She decided firmly, after her make-up was done.

She peeked into the hallway to see if her daughters were not by accident going to the toilet or something. She would have had a hard time explaining her outfit. Next, she walked gently and silently to the guest room on the other side of the hall. Below everything was dark, so she knew Ninon was already in her room. Actually, she saw light coming from under the door.

She softly knocked on the door.

“Come in,” Ninon said friendly.

Donna slipped inside and rested her back against the door as she closed it. She suddenly felt uneasy, dressed up as she was, with her breast exposed, her legs in heels.

“Stand up straight and slowly turn around. And smile.” Ninon said. Ninon herself was wearing only panties. Her full breast with the rings and her belly button showed. She wore some high heeled slippers. She was busy folding her clothes and laying them ready for tomorrow.

As Donna turned around, she saw Ninon inspecting her.

“Very good Donna, very good. If you keep this up, I will give Ms. Brendan some positive news about you. That might help you a lot.”

Donna was grateful Ninon approved so much. She did do her best, and now hoped, no knew it would work to her benefit. She felt she could trust Ninon in this.

Ninon sat on her bed and dropped her panties. As she tossed them into a corner, she spread her legs. “No need to be beating around the bush.” She looked at Donna who was standing a bit surprised, “Get down on your knees and lick me to an orgasm.”

Donna slowly walked over to Ninon, who gestured with her head she was dead serious. Donna knew this would have happened any which way somewhere in the future, and she just sank on her knees between the legs of Ninon and looked at her pussy. She noticed the stud through her clit. It really went through her clit and not just her hood. It made her clit actually stand out, pushing the hood up.

“That must have been quite annoying, at least in the beginning.” Donna thought, but she lowered her head and started to lick the outer lips, and softly touched the clit. Ninon reacted immediately with producing juices, Donna saw it glittering through Ninon’s lips. Donna started to lick more intensely and hoped to get Ninon off quickly.

“Okay, not so fast.” Ninon instructed “To lick a pussy you have to first warm it up a little, take your time to explore it with your tongue, lick the lips, lick a little bit of thigh, kiss my hair.” And Donna did. Ninon had a small triangle of hair above her pussy left. The rest was smooth as a baby skin.

As Donna licked Ninon instructed her, guided her, without showing much of emotions. She explained what Ms. Brendan liked and Donna had to follow those remarks to the letter. It took ages according to Donna, who had hoped for a quick orgasm by Ninon. But half an hour later she was still licking, even though Ninon’s pussy produced more than enough juices. She tried more and more tricks, desperate to have her come. She mauled Ninon’s breast, tickling her pierced nipples, felt up her whole upper body, but all to no avail.

Ninon all the time just instructed her, corrected her, and showed no sign of real arousal. Yet her juices flowed abundantly, and Donna was instructed to lick it all up. Finally, she heard Ninon starting to moan and Donna increased her efforts. Licking faster, with more strength, and deeper into Ninon’s pussy and ass hole. She even softly bit the ass cheeks as instructed.

At last Ninon seemed to stop fighting off the orgasm as she eventually pushed Donna’s head roughly deep into her vagina. Donna almost couldn’t breath as she tried to continue to lick, tickle as taught, while Ninon rubbed her whole pussy over her face, getting herself off.

She finally let go and Donna exhausted pulled back looking up to Ninon. Did she or didn’t she orgasm?

“That was good.” Ninon approved, “But it took you very long to get it right.”

“I’m sorry,” Donna replied, genuinely feeling sorry for Ninon.

“You’ll learn, for a first time it is ok.” Ninon said, “Don’t worry.”

Ninon breathed a few moments, obviously still enjoying her ‘orgasm’.

“But to train you better you need to have more equipment.” She said handing Donna a list from the bed. “That way I can instruct you better. For instance, you need to buy a whip. That way I can guide you by whipping you, instead of ordering you out loud. It works much better: you’ll want to avoid the pain of the whip, and it leaves me to solely concentrate on your tongue, thereby getting me off faster. And you’ll need to get used to some whipping anyway.”

Donna looked at the list which was just a collection of adult toys. Toys of which she previously had thought she would never ever use them.

“You’ll buy them tomorrow. As for the details as to what whip, what dildo size and so on; I suggest you use your imagination as you did tonight when you dressed. Just remember that if I do not approve, you will have to buy the correct size also, and I will report it to Ms. Brendan with all its dire consequences.”

“But I know that won’t be necessary.” Ninon smiled as she saw Donna’s wondering look.

“You need to redecorate this room too.” She continued “Right now it is not really sound proof. Have an architect look at it. You know a lot of architects through your new job don’t you? Have one look at silencing the door, and walls, If you don’t want to have your whole family enjoying your training. It would be best if even screams couldn’t get through, but that would probably cost too much.

“We need more mirrors here, so you can see yourself as you fuck and get fucked. I’ll train you in such a way, so you always look your best, always take a sexy pose, even when fucked hard through the ass.”

Donna wondered away in her own thoughts as she kneeled in front of Ninon, only half listening to all instructions. It was all a bit too much for her to take just now. But Ninon just went on and on about what had to change to the room, what lightning, what new colors, what furniture.

“May I ask you something, Ninon?” Donna interrupted Ninon finally, she had mustered all her courage, and felt the moment was right. Ninon silenced and smiled at Donna as if she took pity on her.

“No need to ask me anything Donna, Cutty.” She responded.

Donna understood Ninon knew what she was going to ask.

“You just do as I told you to do, you just follow my instructions to the best of your abilities. If not, you’ll face heavy consequences.”

A silence fell as Ninon coldly stared at Donna.

“Understood?”

Donna nodded. She understood she could not expect any help from Ninon. For all she knew Ninon was in the same rollercoaster ride as she and was hanging on herself. Or she was participating out of her own free will, just to get rid of a kink she had, which would be worse.

Anyway, she understood she should never try to ask Ninon about her own situation, or for any help. The response of Ninon was quite clear.

“Would I be pierced like her too?” she did wonder as she looked at the nipple and clit piercings. “Will I be expected to undergo plastic surgery?” she looked at the clit of Ninon, which was obviously worked on. And she thought back at the small remark of Ms. Brendan about her breasts. She looked at her breasts, she didn’t want no surgery...

“You hurry now back to your room. You’ll need your sleep. Tomorrow morning you’ll buy the items on the list. And in the evening, we’ll continue. Be ready for some new experiences.” Ninon said as she ushered Donna out of the room and into the hallway.

Donna quietly walked back to her own room, her face covered in female cum, her tongue tired. She was overwhelmed by what she had experienced and what she was told, instructed to buy. It all still seemed too unreal.

She washed the cum of her face and looked into the mirror. Seeing herself naked with just the see through, thinking of what she just had done. Did she cheat on Robert? Cheat on her family? She shrugged as she dried her face with a soft towel, and went to bed, just trying to end the long, long, day.

Buying sex toys

Early in the morning Donna woke up. She looked around and slowly her memories came back of yesterday. Reluctantly she got up as she thought about what she had to do this morning; shopping for the items on the perverted list of Ninon.

She walked to her dressing table and sat down in front of the mirror. She turned on the light and looked at herself. “What have you got yourself into girl!” she said to herself.

As her worries went through her mind, she inspected herself in the mirror. Her face was still ok, no real sign of wrinkles, though it was not that young looking anymore. Her neck was still slender. She would hate it when that would show wrinkles, which it inevitably would. Her shoulders were firm, and her breast were not sagging too much. The work out had done wonders on her upper body. Her arms were slender, firm again, yet not muscular.

“Good morning, Donna.”

Donna thought she would go through the roof as her hart jumped a few beats. Ninon had entered the room without her noticing it.

“Look, first of all, something’s amiss.” Ninon said as she walked to Donna’s closet and fetched a pair of high heeled shoes, “Put these on.”

Donna did as instructed still recuperating from her scare.

“Remember this rule: always wear high heels. It is a must around Ms. Brendan, so you better get used to it by doing it at home too.”

Donna noticed Ninon herself was wearing high heeled plastic slippers. Donna didn’t even knew such high heeled night slippers existed.

“I would suggest you buy a few pair of more comfortable ones.” Ninon remarked. “Now go shower.”

Donna got up and walked into the bathroom. Ninon followed and sat down on the toilet seat. Silently Donna took of her nightgown and her new panties and turned on the water. She felt totally humiliated somehow as Ninon just watched her, checked her as if she could do something wrong. She went under the shower and bathed herself. She instinctively new she should not close the glass door. Also, she kept on her shoes, though the water would probably ruin them.

“Luckily she picked an old pair.” Donna thought, “Or maybe she did that on purpose, giving me a chance to get slippers...”

It was more difficult to shower, as the shoes of course got slippery when wet. But she managed and when she finished washing of the soap Donna left the shower. Her hair was wet too, as in the confusing she forgot to put on her plastic cover. “Luckily my hair has been cut in a short bob.”

“Wait.” Ninon remarked as Donna dried herself. “You need to shave.” She pointed to her pubic region, practically devoid from hair.

Donna blushed as she looked at Ninon, and next grabbed her shaving kit and started to put shaving foam on the area. She knew she had to give Ninon a clear view of what she was doing, yet it was all really embarrassing.

“Silly me, I’ve licked her pussy, undressed for her, and here I am ashamed to shave myself...” yet her feeling of discomfort did not go away. This usually was her time of the day she used to collect her thoughts, and even Robert never disturbed her during those moments.

Ninon watched without saying a word as she shaved her pubic region. Donna even opened up her pussy to shave the frail stumps of hair on her outer lips, expecting Ninon to check on the result, and not wanting to disappoint her. Indeed, when she was finished Ninon signaled her to step closer and her hand went over the freshly shaved region.

“Good.” She remarked only, “Now go and do your make up. Your children should be awake now, so hurry.”

They went into the bedroom again and Donna made herself up. With Ninon inspecting her, she applied her make up a little heavier than she was used to. Ninon did not complain.

“Dress.” She told Donna. Donna felt this was another test, and she went through her wardrobe to find the right clothing, sexy, kind of daring, but not too much.

“I need to be able to face my kids with no problem, yet satisfy Ninon, or better, Ms. Brendan, too.” She thought. She decided for a thong, a push up bra, and on top of that a normal shirt, a skirt, not too long, and black high heeled shoes.

“Okay?” she asked Ninon.

“It will do.” Ninon approved. Ninon stood up and walked out of the room “I will get myself ready, see you downstairs.”

Donna looked at the alarm clock and new she had to hurry. The kids would be downstairs expecting breakfast in a few minutes.

Breakfast went fast as usual: the kids came running in and they ate while running through the house collecting stuff, or whatever they did. Donna just made sure they ate and had some money for them for lunch. Ninon came down a little later and mentioned she would leave later.

A crucial moment passed when Donna gave her the key to the house. It was normal, with her kind of living in the guest room, yet when she offered it to Ninon, Donna felt as if she gave away another piece of herself. Or better said, opened a door to let the perverts in.

Her daughters thought nothing of it, as they ran into their mother’s car. Late as usual.

“You are doing fine.” Ninon remarked.

“Thank you.” Donna said hart felled, as tears of joy surprisingly came to her eyes. She looked gratefully at Ninon, and smiled shyly.

“At least that is going well, and not too much of trouble...” Donna thought happily as she got into the driver’s seat. She sniffed as she whipped away her tears of joy. She surprised herself with her emotional outburst.

“Nice shoes mom, you’re going to a party?” Julie remarked as she peeked around the front seat.

Donna looked at herself and agreed the shoes were too much. She smiled at Julie and said “Nah, just felt like it, but they are too nice for this outfit.” Yet inwardly she thought: “I have to buy some ordinary high heeled shoes. I only have expensive leather party shoes, and my children will notice, and start asking questions I don’t want to answer...”


Donna dropped the children of at their schools and went to do her shopping. The list of Ninon was quite long and actually she didn’t even know where to get all the stuff. She started with the shoes, she knew an ‘alternative’ shoe store and expected they would have the high heeled shoes and slippers she wanted. “I should have asked Ninon where she got her stuff.” She thought. “Well I could call her anyway on her cell, but let’s first try to find the stuff by myself. Else she might add additional items, or even new embarrassing instructions.” Donna shook her head “I am getting in way over my head...” It was the same thought she has had every time since her ‘relationship’ with Ms. Brendan started.

The store luckily had the odd high heeled slippers and other shoes. The ‘real slutty’ pair she was supposed to buy she decided to get in the sex shop.

Next stop was Victoria Secret for the lingerie on the list. Yet also on the list was the ‘real slutty’ lingerie item, just as with the shoes, and Donna knew these only could be found by a sex shop. She also understood she was being tested; if it was not slutty enough there would be trouble. She began to understand the real problem she was in. If she was too timid, reluctant, non-cooperative there would be punishment, which meant raising the bar for her, if she was too cooperative on the other hand, she was raising the bar herself way too high.

“Any which way you lose.” She thought.

After the lingerie, Donna had no excuses anymore and had to go to a sex shop. Finding one was already a problem. They were not in area’s she frequented but eventually she found one. She parked a bit out of the way, and walked up to the shop, which was quite secluded. It was also a rather shady part of town.

Inside she didn’t want to be noticed, fearing a repeat of her last visit to a shop like this with Ms. Brendan. Weird, as it had been another town. Yet she walked quickly as far as she could from the counter. However, it turned out she was the only customer, so she knew how foolish she was acting.

“First time?” the sales girl asked her.

Donna almost jumped through the roof. She hadn’t heard the girl coming up to her.

“Well ... yes and no.” Donna answered.

“Ah, first time really buying for yourself. That’s why you are so shy!” the girl smiled and understood. “Allow me to help you. Trust me, I have experience or at least knowledge of the stuff here, and it is expensive, so you better get it right, we don’t refund or whatever.” The girl continued “You never know where the item has been.” She laughed at her own joke.

“Ok, that might really help me.” Donna agreed in her mind. The girl had gained her trust. She looked her up and down, she was kind of gothic, but not too much. “A young, open-minded girl” Donna thought.

“These are the items I want.” She gave the list to the girl.

“The sooner I have them, the faster I am out of here.” She thought, “And she looks like she can be trusted.”

“I thought you were such a woman!” the girl answered as she took the list.

“What do you mean?” Donna suddenly was not so happy she gave this girl her list.

The girl was going over the list. “Almost the same items as the others,” She nodded.

Donna understood, other women just like her, ‘girlfriends’ of Ms. Brendan, had come to the shop with their lists. Now Donna was curious, “Maybe she can give me some more info on what will happen to me.”

“What do you mean?” she asked the girl.

“Well lady, women, girls, women, come into this store every now and then and purchase items like these from lists like these.” She said, “And at first they look out of place just like you. But they usually become regulars, buying more and more stuff.”

“Do they change a lot? I mean...”

“What kind of cult are you in? Or is it a certain kind of sex-therapy?” The girl asked back, “I am curious to know. What makes a married woman come here to buy dildo’s and other kinky stuff. You don’t seem to be the type for it. Not this much.”

Donna blushed as the girl mentioned she was married. Her hand went automatically to her wedding ring. She felt ashamed and as if she was betraying Robert. Had it been wrong to give the list to the girl?

“Come along, let’s get you the sex outfit first, you know, the plateau shoes, the kinky wardrobe. I know just what your ‘husband’ will like.”

The girl took Donna by the hand and they went straight through the shop to the fetish section. At the mentioning of her husband Donna felt again a wave of guilt going through her. If he only knew what she was doing while he was gone!

“Rubber and latex will be a bit too much for you right now, but I would advise this...” and the girl fetched a few items and handed them over to the still dreaming Donna.

“Try these out over there,” pointing to the changing rooms. “Ok?”

Donna was pushed to the rooms and before she could protest was standing alone in a closet looking at a mirror.

“What shall I do? Run out of the store?” Donna thought quickly, “No, I still need these items. The girl has seen other ‘girlfriends’ before, so I can ask her what happened to them, with the danger of her knowing what is happening to me. And if I just go along, I get it over with and get out of here asap...”

Donna decided to keep her distance with the girl though, before she would get into trouble with her too... “I don’t know her, and I don’t want strangers to know what I’m going through.”

Donna looked at the items, two high heeled shoes, one red, one black, some crotchless panties, and bra’s to lift her breasts, but leave her nipples exposed.

“Try them and let me know if it is what you’re looking for.” The girl outside said, “I will collect the other items for you.”

“Thank you.” Donna said, “She really has experience with this. How many other ‘girlfriends’ are there, I don’t imagine they all go to the same shop, so there must be a lot...

“I hope she tells me more on what happens to them, she said they become regulars, but how often do they return, will I be forced to return too, and what will I have to buy?

“Another reason this girl must not know too much about me, actually. I must go to another shop next time.” As she dressed into the sex clothing she felt as a lowdown slut. The high heeled shoes, the panties, the bra, and the stockings, it made her look awful in her own eyes.

She decided after a while she just would buy of each item one and didn’t bother to change into everything. She couldn’t stand to look at herself in the mirror with those clothes.

“And?” the girl asked as Donna got out. “Found anything that looks good on you?”

“I-I’ll take these...” Donna fumbled as she looked embarrassed at the items the girl had collected on the table in front of her.

“Oh come on! They don’t even match!” the girl said, “Look,” she looked Donna up and down “Take these and try them on.” She hand-picked the red shoes and a red laced lingerie set, “And let me see the result.”

“Pardon?” Donna said, not at all planning to have this girl see her in that outfit.

“Look, as I have said, more girls come with lists like yours. At first I would let them go with whatever they choose, but eventually I noticed they came back the next day to buy even more extreme stuff, and they weren’t too happy about it. So, to keep that from happening let me judge if you look the way you’re supposed to, and you probably won’t have to come back, Ok?”

Donna looked at the girl and wondered what to do. Her mind went through all the options, but she concluded she could either run away screaming and leave everything behind, including her family, or do what the girl said.

Donna went back into the dressing room and changed into the red outfit. When she looked at herself in the mirror she was ashamed of herself, “I look like a whore! Some cheap pornstar.”

“Let me see you.” The girl was at the door. Donna unlocked it and the girl opened it.

She checked Donna up and down. “Turn around, slowly.” The girl said.

Donna slowly turned, trying not to fall on the terrible high heeled shoes.

“I think red is just not really your color,” The girl finally said as Donna looked at her humbly for approval. She turned and picked up some white lingerie and white shoes.

“White might be better: it is more like a virgin, fits your inexperience.” The girl gave Donna a naughty wink.

Donna could die right on the spot. Even though the girl was probably right, it was so humiliating to have a stranger, a girl, telling her how to dress. Yet she was right, she was inexperienced at this. So the girl’s choice, taste, was the only one she could count on for now.

“Next time, I’ll ask Ninon to accompany me. Then I won’t be depending on strange sales-girls anymore,” and Donna closed the door to undress.

“Better, much better!” The girl said this time. Donna turned for her and smiled slightly, relieved this part was over. “Okay, just watch with the long white satin cloves right, they creep down if you don’t move elegantly. And of course it is white, so it gets stains really fast. Luckily you have crotchless panties, no stains there.”

The red-faced Donna turned to undress.

“No, wait.” The girl said.

“Why?” Donna asked.

“You’ll need to test these items, it is best if you do it dressed like this, trust me. And it’ll be only for a moment, and then your ordeal is over.

“Come, trust me,” the girl said again as she lead Donna by the hand and smiled. “And nobody else is in the shop right now. Consider yourself lucky. One woman once had another women with her and she was paraded dressed like this through the whole shop to collect these items, with other customers looking on. Never seen a woman being humiliated like that. You all are a kinky kind of group.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.