Cutty - Cover

Cutty

Copyright© 2019 by bokkey

Chapter 15: Ms. Brendan's Punishment

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Ms. Brendan's Punishment - The mysterious ms Brendan wants a lesbian relationship with Donna, and more...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

“Donna, wake up...”

Drowsy Donna opened her eyes slowly, not understanding where she was.

“You fell asleep o the cough. Here, let me tuck you in.” Robert said gently as he wrapped a blanket around her.

“What...” Donna tried to speak.

“Hush, just go to sleep again,” Robert told her lovingly as he caressed her hair. “I have to go, it is 5 o’clock. The taxi is here already.”

“Listen,” he continued, “We shouldn’t part on bad terms. I love you, remember that. It is just the stress that makes me itchy. All that work and traveling, it gets to me. We will talk seriously when I’m back. And hopefully have some amazing sex like yesterday.

“I wanted you to know I appreciated it. It does make me feel loved, wanted. And I know my traveling must disturb you too, we have never been apart this much, and it will probably go on for some time. Just be strong, ok? Be strong for the kids. They will need all your attention now I’m gone so much.”

“Yes...” Donna agreed, smiling as she kissed his hand.

“Ok,” Robert said, as he leaned over and kissed her passionately on the lips. “Gotta go, get some sleep ... Love you.”

“Love you...” Donna replied still half asleep, but with a radiant smile.

And with that Robert picked up his bags and left the room, turning off the light. Donna heard the front door closing, and she drifted off to sleep again, with a happy smile.


When she woke up again it was still dark but given the time of year that didn’t mean she was early for work. She jumped from the couch and looked around wide awake. Worried first about being late, but when she heard the phone ring, her fear for Ms. Brendan came back.

She turned on the light of the living room and answered the phone. It was 7 AM in the morning she noticed.

“H-hello?” she said into the phone with a soft voice.

“Morning, Cutty. Did I wake you up, you sound so sleepy?” a mocking Ms. Brendan replied.

“No, I just...” Donna started,

“How many times?” Ms. Brendan interrupted.

“Seven, Ms. Brendan.” Donna answered.

“Not even the double figures, poor Robert.” Ms. Brendan said “And poor Cutty. Look, meet me at my house at nine, wear something very short. We will discuss your misbehavior.” And she hung up.

“Oh boy,” was all Donna could say as she hung up the phone. After nervously walking around for half an hour she heard the alarms of her daughters and knew she best get ready. She went upstairs and showered and dressed as if she was going to work. Yet in a separate bag she placed her short dress she was told to wear.

Breakfast was as usual fast as everybody was in a hurry.

“You’re over dad’s leaving, right mom?” Lucie asked as she kissed Donna goodbye and ran off to the waiting car without waiting for an answer.

Donna locked the house and got into her car. “At least the driver is still picking them up...” she thought as she started the car and drove out of her garage. “Better be on time, and I still need to change in the car...” and she hurriedly drove out of the neighborhood.

Wearing a long coat and her short dress she walked up the lane to Ms. Brendan’s mansion. It was cold and she was shivering as she waited for someone to open the door, Donna was surprised when it was Ninon who opened the door.

“Walk right through to the living room, Donna.” Ninon said as she took her coat.

“I shouldn’t be too surprised at seeing her here.” Donna thought as she gave her coat and walked into the living room, “After all she was appointed to me by Ms. Brendan.”

Ms. Brendan awaited her in the living room. Donna shrugged as she saw no smile on her face.

“Am I expected to kiss her like I usually do?” she wondered. “Better do it.” She figured. She looked over her shoulder but Ninon was still busy with her coat, and so she quickly walked up to Ms. Brendan. As Ms. Brendan remained seated, she bent over and kissed her. “I love you, Ms. Brendan.” She whispered as convincingly as she could, to please Ms. Brendan. Ms. Brendan’s left hand held Donna head, as she locked on her lips, and the kiss went on until Ninon entered the room and sat down. She acted as if nothing weird was going on.

“She looks like she is used to this.” Donna thought ashamed as she finally was let loose.

“Sit.” Ms. Brendan ordered her and pointed to a bar stool standing opposite of Ms. Brendan and Ninon.

With her short skirt she did her best not to show too much cleavage as she sat down.

“Actually, I think Ninon is used to much more...” She thought looking uncomfortable to the two ladies sitting in front of her. “She has me seen licking myself this weekend already ... it is awful to be ordered around like this!”

“Now these instructions you did follow to the letter.” Ms. Brendan started, “But only seven fucks is way too few. My employee deserved much more. You had time enough.”

Donna tried to protest but was silenced immediately. She hated it went she called Robert ‘her employee’.

“I am pondering on destroying your life as it is: firing your husband and you and spreading some gossip about you and me.” Ms. Brendan said as usual pritty direct, “You want that?”

“No Ms. Brendan,” Donna answered, not really impressed.

“You think I won’t, don’t you.” Ms. Brendan said, “Well that’s your risk to take, isn’t it, Ninon.”

“Yes, Ms. Brendan.” Ninon said as she looked coldly at Donna.

“I’ve done her nothing, why does she give me that look?” Donna wondered, but remained calm, much to her own surprise.

“Cutty, we’ll start with taking away half you allowance, we’ll cut your job in half, how does that sound?”

Donna didn’t like that, as she loved her new job. “Please, Ms. Brendan...” she started, knowing, thinking she was expected to plead, beg for her job back.

“No, no, no, my dear, that is irreversible. What you can fight for is half the job of Robert right now. Or do you want me to cut that one in half to?”

Donna started to panic a little now, this was bolder than she had imagined. She expected Ms. Brendan would use blackmail, more sexual extorsion, but not a direct financial threat like this. Not this harsh and direct. “Please, no, Ms. Brendan.” She replied in shock.

“Well at least your attitude has changed for the better.” Ms. Brendan said coldly, “But will you follow my instructions next time?”

“I’ll try Ms. Brendan, it was...” Donna tried to explain.

“Will you follow my instructions?” Ms. Brendan asked, “After all, they are not that hard are they: go out with Ninon, have few fucks with your husband, wear something sexy for me ... The only really hard moment was that Sunday we raped you, right?”

“Yes, Ms. Brendan.” Donna admitted.

“And she even then followed my instructions.” Ms. Brendan said to Ninon, “You would have expected her to complain at that moment.”

Ninon smiled sarcastically at Donna. Donna never felt so small and ashamed.

“We fucked her in every hole with our dildo’s, made her scream in agony, scream in joy, we played with her feelings, exhausted all her senses, oh it was such fun!”

“I can imagine...” Ninon replied looking at Donna.

Donna shifted nervously on her stool. She felt very unpleasant and started to fear where this conversation was leading to. “Hopefully not yet another fuck session...”

“Now to save hubby’s job, and his self-esteem, I suggest you surrender yourself to save the family income and even more important the family prestige. You’ve already lost quite a bit thanks to your own fault.”

“Yes, Ms. Brendan.” Donna agreed, “Here she comes with her new demands, what will it be: fucking Ninon?” She looked at Ninon, who just gazed back without any emotion. If any it was anger. “No help from that side,” she concluded.

When her eyes locked back at Ms. Brendan, Ms. Brendan gave her new demands:

“First of all, Ninon will get a permanent room in your house, she can use your guest room.” Ms. Brendan ordered, “That way the both of you can get more acquainted, but more important, she can train you better that way.”

Donna saw Ninon smile dirty as she looked at Ms. Brendan. “Obviously she already knew this was going to happen.”

“She will not stay permanent, but if she needs a place to crash or whatever, that room will be hers. You’ll explain that to your family.

“Next, Ninon will pick up your sex education.” Ms. Brendan continued, “This will mean more going out, but also some new gym exercises, apart from the ones you do with Bill.”

“Sex education?” Donna wondered. She decided not to protest yet and let Ms. Brendan finish her instructions. “Ninon seemed so nice, so normal. Not at all a woman who would know that much about sex, let alone teach it.” Donna wondered.

“I see your look of surprise, Cutty.” Ms. Brendan smiled, “Just learn from this lesson: if you follow my instructions life stays as it is, it might even become pleasant: more money, nice friendly people, and only some minor ‘disturbances’.” She stared straight into Donna’s eyes “Disobey me, only slightly, and all things turn vicious.”

“You will follow Ninon’s instructions at all times, is that clear?” she waited for an answer.

“Yes, Ms. Brendan.” Donna replied, still patiently waiting for her to finish.

“Your old schedule still holds, so there is the spa Thursdays, gym with Bill every day, work half days, your diary needs to be kept up to date. Ninon will add things to the schedule, I figure, but she will inform you on that. Any questions?”

Donna pondered her options quickly. “If I leave now Robert loses his job and the family will be the disgrace of the neighborhood. Let alone the shame for both Robert’s and my family. But if I go through with this, I have Ninon invading our house and I will be nothing more than her puppet.”

“The sex education, what does that entail?” Donna asked.

“I will basically teach you how to fuck properly.” Ninon replied coldly.

“But does it involve other men, do we fuck with each other?”

“It’ll basically be to prep you for your love making with Ms. Brendan, so it will involve dildo’s. We’ll fuck, better, you’ll learn how to satisfy me as a woman. So, no other men.”

“Until you decide to fuck up again and we might have you gang banged.” Ms. Brendan remarked.

Donna couldn’t make out if Ms. Brendan was serious about that or not. She was smiling at Ninon as she said it, still... “And the other activities, what will they be?”

“You’ll see, just keep in mind it is all focused on prepping you for sex with Ms. Brendan, the one you love. It’s to bring out the vixen that’s within you, the real slut.” Ninon indicated.

“My family, they will notice?” She wondered.

“I won’t tell if you won’t tell.” Ninon said, “They will notice you changing your appearance, but that’s all.”

“How much will my appearance change?” Donna asked, “I won’t be turned into some hooker, right?”

“Not if you behave.” Ms. Brendan answered, “I don’t fancy that look. But daring for sure, a little slutty too.”

“If you act the part, they will accept the new you, and think nothing of it, other than mom’s ‘new groove’.” Ninon agreed.

“So, if I go along, my family will be left alone.” Donna wanted to be sure on this.

“No harm will be done.” Ms. Brendan acknowledged, “You’re prepped for me, not your family.”

A small silence fell as Donna raced through her options.

“Just as when you started, Cutty.” Ms. Brendan spoke up, “You can always choose the poverty and misery option.”

“You’ve already taken half my allowance, Ms. Brendan.” Donna brought in.

“No, my dear Cutty, you’ve decided to give that up by disobeying.” Ms. Brendan corrected her, “Every time you don’t do as told, there will be harsh consequences.”

“And look what you are asking me to do: letting a women into my house and sexually abuse me!” Donna tried again.

“And every time you don’t follow up on our orders the next ones become tougher,” Ms. Brendan responded smiling, “It’s the best way to teach someone to obey. That way you know better to disobey an order you find too tough, as the next one for sure will be much harder.”

Donna felt defeated again.

“Look at the positive side, Cutty. You still have your job, though it is now part time, and your hubby still has a great job. Together enough money to go around, so no more worries with mortgages, car loans, and, if you can see it that way, you’ll learn a lot more about sex than your next-door neighbor.”

Donna knew she would give in once again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.