Testing the Dancer, Part II - Cover

Testing the Dancer, Part II

Copyright© 2019 by autofocus

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - You should read 'Testing the Dancer' first. Or not. This is the continuation of that story on overdrive. The Low Country girl comes to the studio and brings her friends. The Durham girls are in a class of their own. What can I say?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Humor   Workplace   Sister   Spanking   Group Sex   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Nudism  

Rachael did not arrive until 10:00. She touched the door buzzer and was naked outside by the time we went down to open the door. The little hottie shut the door, pulled my shorts down and swallowed my dick.

She ignored the naked girls staring at us in admiration. Arty, for the most part, stared in astonishment, tinged with envy.

Fifteen memorable minutes later, after spurting a gallon down the kneeling girl’s neck, I asked what I intended to ask when she first came in. “You planning to stay over?”

Grinning from ear to ear, Rachael simply handed me her phone. “Mom is on the line. Talk to her.”

I talked to Hanna, who fortunately did not hear enough to know what was going on. Rachael, naked as the day she was born, opened the door, went outside and collected her discarded clothes and a small duffel bag.

“Hello my favorite accountant.” We exchanged pleasantries and then I got right to the point. “Are you OK with Rachael visiting my sisters for a few days?”

Hanna answered with no hesitation. “Very OK and for more than a few days, Dan. That girl is driving us crazy. I’m so hoping you will help us arrange early onset empty nest syndrome.”

“Us?”

“Sorry. ‘Us’ is me and my best beau, Worthy.”

I had to ask. “Worthy? Your beau is an adjective?”

“He’s my investment banker, Worthington C. Benningfield.”

“Worthington C. Benningfield. That is quite a mouthful.”

“Yes he is, Dan, and that is one of the reasons you have to take Rachael off our hands for as long as you can stand her attitude. I need privacy so our relationship can blossom fully and that nosy teenager won’t leave us alone for two minutes.” Hanna obviously was in heat. Her daughter was clearly in the way. “I will pay her expenses and give you a break on my professional fees. I love my daughter dearly, the moody teenager she has become, not so much. So, please say yes.”

“Yes. My sisters are the same age, Hanna. Rachael can’t be that different. I won’t have any problem coping with her moods.”

Once I agreed, it was a done deal. Rachael lived at my house. Hanna was free to seduce Worthy until he asked her to be his partner forever.

Win-win. Serendipity continued to favor me.

As soon as Hanna ended her call, Rex Rivers, Mom’s brother and our uncle, called with good news.

He got to the point quicker than Hanna. “Hi, Danny. Here’s the scoop. I’m moving to Pullman to be near Sarah and Robert. I want them to buy a fixer-upper. I’ll help do the repairs and renovations in return for room and board until I can re-establish my construction company in Washington. They get a nice home, cheap. I get a place to live until my business gets off the ground.”

He explained why he sold his well-respected firm in Charlotte. “I’m happy to say I made a ton of money on the sale. I’ll live on that while I work on your folks’ house, assuming they follow my advice. I’ll invest the rest in my new company.”

He failed to explain why he wanted to be near his sister. Maybe for the same reasons Mom sent my sisters to be with me? Perhaps because some tendencies those Rivers/Bailey girls had were too strong to fight?

“That’s great, Uncle Rex, but how does it involve my sisters and me?”

“I’m leaving Thursday morning and bought a small pickup truck. You can have the E-350. Your Mom gave it to me but I don’t need it now that I’m moving. Besides, you need it for that monster bike you have.”

I thought Mom sold him the van, but whatever. “Thanks loads. That’s very generous of you. How do I go about putting it in my name and getting it to Durham? You’re not exactly next door.”

“Not a problem, Dan. I hired one of my ex-employees to drive it up Wednesday in time to meet you and get a puddle jumper back to Charlotte. She’ll give you the title, signed and notarized. All you have to do is call your insurance agent and take the paperwork to DMV. Easy. Bingo, you have a new van.”

“Sounds super, Rex. One heavy-duty van, ready to wear. I was considering buying a travel trailer to carry the Ducati around but this is perfect.” I thanked him again and promised to be available all day Wednesday to meet his driver.

Enough of that. I wanted to get to the real business of the day.

“Show time, girls. Alana, get the actresses brushed and touched up for the bright lights. Dawn and Debby, take some studio floods down and set them up around the mats. Barbie, you and Rachael stay with me and we will collect the cameras. Molly, until your part comes up, you will be Arty’s fluffer. After you get her wet and ready for Rachael to eat her pussy, you’ll keep me hard with your mouth or cunt. My choice.”

We scurried around for ten minutes or so before I was satisfied with the lighting and the camera angles. I fucked Molly, my key grip, bent over the weight bench just because I could. Mrs. Bailey didn’t raise no dummies. I did not require Molly’s fluffer services, but I never pass up a chance to get my dick wet in a cute and willing, naked teenager. I was her fluffer. Now she was ready to eat out Arty while I took her Mumbai ass.

We generally followed the script as I described it earlier, starting with Rachael leading a nervous Arty into the room and laying her down on the mark. She then licked and sucked Arty into a frenzy. As the virgin was squirming out of control, I speared Rachael’s tight pussy and fucked her as hard as before. Just as she liked it. And dedicated fucktoy that she was, she remembered to keep munching her new friend past the point of no return. Rachael came as spectacularly as ever and Arty lost her mind.

She was flopping crazily when I left Rachael empty, tossed her limp body aside and completely shish kabobed Arty in one rapid stroke before she knew what happened. By the time she realized her virginity was history, it was too late to care. Suddenly, I was balls deep in her sweet cunt and she was having the longest climax of her life.

Even though I ad libbed and skipped the ‘suck Rachael’s juice off my dick’ scene, it was great theater and even better pussy.

I pounded her for another ten minutes until she couldn’t take any more. “Now, little naked girl, time to act the part of the new queen of stage and screen. Shut up and get your mouth fucked. The juice you see is the last remnant of your virginity.”

Rachael, in a bit of genius-grade improv, dragged Arty to the motorcycle and draped her over the rear fender, mirroring her own position when I face fucked her the first time at VIR. The weak and dazed actress was too stunned to resist when I forced my cock down her perfectly placed neck.

Alana and Barbie followed the action too, all cameras catching the action. Even Rach, after I shafted Arty, picked up her camera and captured the motion of my hard prick as it went in and out of the tits-up girl on the bike. Eventually, I erupted directly down her gullet. Arty did not miss a drop.

Rach, veteran rough trade fan through and through, steered Arty back to the mat, pushing her bowling ball style with a finger jammed in her pussy and a thumb in her ass. Molly, bless her fluffer’s heart, forced our deflowered ingénue to the mat, twisting her nipples as incentive.

Craving the total experience, Arty did, in fact, beg to be assfucked. I made her dream come true, taking her as brutally as I did Rachael that delightful day. I deep dicked her and Molly tried to suck her pussy dry. Arty returned the favor and sent Molly around the bend just as we both went over the moon.

I quickly scooted to the other end and forced my cock down her throat again while she was still on all fours. The very same cock that had been in her ass seconds before. Arty cleaned me thoroughly and swallowed what I gave her.

The two panting ‘actresses’, one trained and one natural, sprawled on the mat, spread-eagled and face up, enjoying the afterglow. At my signal, Dawn and Debra dove in for some after action clean up. Adding gratuitous girl-on-girl sex is box office gold.

I stepped out of the shot and whispered to my video girls. “Fade out on a five count and ... Cut!” Again, I couldn’t resist. “That’s a wrap. Excellent work!”

Little disjointed mumbles came from the pile of damp girl flesh on the floor. “Dance concert ... fucked stranger ... seen...” “sense memory...” “body language...” “rainy naked...” “Adler ... Stanislavski” “ass to mouth...” “you got me so wet...” “ ... not Bollywood.” “ ... nor Kansas...”

Alana decided I was neglecting her. My make-up artist-with-benefits sucked me rigid again and plugged in cowgirl style. Having nothing better to do at the moment, I fondled her solid Cs and let the girl have her evil way with me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.