Testing the Dancer, Part II - Cover

Testing the Dancer, Part II

Copyright© 2019 by autofocus

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - You should read 'Testing the Dancer' first. Or not. This is the continuation of that story on overdrive. The Low Country girl comes to the studio and brings her friends. The Durham girls are in a class of their own. What can I say?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Humor   Workplace   Sister   Spanking   Group Sex   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Nudism  

I came back to the earth by myself. Alana arrived at 8:00 and the time was now 10:00. A glance at my desk told me volumes. My little weather station brought mixed news: the rain had left town, the temperature was headed for the moon and the humidity approached hateful. Durham acting like Durham in July. Curses, back to normal. Outside, anyway. Inside, normal had been replaced. By what, we would discover in due time.

Barbie tried to sneak up. “I hear you, little pet. Space Cadet Bailey is already back. What can I do to you?”

She answered by pulling my shirt over my head, pulling me up and my shorts down. The smallest force of nature in the house was not to be denied. A quick deepthroat ended way too soon. Using my hardening cock as her handy handle, she pulled me through the studio and up the stairs. I did not resist. Initially, I expected to see progress on the book project.

I saw serious progress, but not on the project I had in mind. My housemates had ensorcelled Alana, who came pre-enchanted we determined later. She was naked on my bed with Molly attempting to suck her pussy inside out. Dawn and Debra were each parked over a nipple, insuring that no sensitive parts were neglected. The muffled hum of the vibrating dildo let me know where it was.

Barbie pointed me toward Molly’s upturned cunt grinning happily. “Fuck her, Master. As soon as you hit bottom she will go off like a rocket. Then do Alana. Don’t ask; fuck her dripping pussy hard and fast. She is more than ready.”

Barbie was becoming the Mistress of the Den of Iniquity and regarded me as the Master and Chief Beneficiary. Again, I did not resist. My little cocksucker had not steered me wrong yet. Our friends never disagreed, always appreciating the experience.

My redheaded munchkin, if anything, underestimated Molly’s reaction. She did not go off like a rocket. She did an award worthy imitation of a supernova. Her cunt squeezed me so fiercely, I stretched another inch longer pulling out before she fell over, unconscious, but not before sending Alana to the moon.

As soon as Molly made room, I spread my stylist’s legs as far apart as I could and stabbed her wet cunt to the end in one irresistible plunge. Part of me realized that she was a virgin prior this second, but that did not slow me down. She was tighter inside than Barbie and felt wonderful wrapped around my cock. The vibrator in her ass did not hurt. Virgin or not, she quickly learned the basics of fucking and put the lessons to work. She knew exactly what felt best, rolled us over and promptly discovered several new cowgirl moves. Alana was either multi-orgasmic or once peaking, extended the climax until she ran out of energy. Her stamina was not a problem.

She bounced, moaned and screamed for the next half hour. When I finally blasted her cunt full to overflowing, she squealed, her entire body locking up. Those green eyes rolled back and she fainted, falling over on top of Molly who was still missing in action.

I pointed to Barbie. “Clean her up, pet. I filled her pussy. You empty it.”

Still rock hard and horny, I grabbed Dawn, flipped her on her back and proceeded to fuck the living daylights out of my naked little sister. She, jubilant at getting her dream fulfilled, fucked me back as hard as she could. Debra, waiting her turn at the end of my dick, had a greatly recovered Molly’s tongue up her twat, mining for gold.

My sister and I used one another as only siblings who have the blessings of their Mom can. When she came for the third time another half hour had passed. Dawn was too weak to continue. Molly, courteous to a fault, moved out of the way, sat on my youngest sister’s face and pulled her legs back. Perfect. I punched through Debby’s virginity and cervix, attempting to screw my littlest sister as thoroughly as I did Dawn. If it hurt, she showed no sign. Meanwhile, Debra tried to drive Molly to distraction. Molly, earning her frequent fucker miles, departed on yet another trip to dreamland. Bon voyage, babe.

Clearly following Alana’s example, Debby flipped us over and, like a veteran cowgirl, rode the wild stallion. Her crazy laughter made it obvious this would not be her last rodeo. She continued to shake and tremble until I spewed my next load deep in her pussy.

Dawn pulled me out and dove in to suck my cream out of her sister. Nothing like family.

Alana, feeling left out, yanked the vibrator out of her ass and invited my dick in. Happy to oblige, I spent the next eternity buttfucking the white haired girl. She knew my dick was dripping wet with my sisters’ virginity and that evidently made her hotter than hell itself. I came in Alana’s ass so hard I got light headed.

Barbie immediately appeared with warm wet washcloths, one soapy, one merely wet to rinse my cock off. My make-up artist kept her ass pristine so clean up was a pushover. So, it seems, was my make-up artist. There was a story there we would hear before the end of the day.

My tiny drill sergeant cajoled, poked and prodded all of us across and into the shower stall. We had plenty of room and plenty of hot water but getting clean took a pleasantly long time. So long that several of us had to get clean again. The up side is that Alana was able to drain properly. There was no down side.

I can honestly and completely describe the our newest fuckmate:

19 years old, 5’1”, maybe 95 pounds, ‘C’ cup tits gracing a body measuring 36-22-33, topped by green eyes and white hair.

Bringing the house summary to:

Name Hgt Age Shape Weight Eyes Hair Size Dan Bailey 6’05” 25 slender 195 Green Auburn 8.5” Debra Bailey 5’02” 15 33-22-31 90 Green Red B Dawn Bailey 5’00” 16 35-22-34 90 Green Lt. Red B+ Molly Cartwright 5’09” 16 34-22-32 115 Pale Blue Blonde B Barbie Mullins 4’09” 16 35-21-31 85 Ice Green Red C+ Alana Ryan 5’01” 19 36-22-33 95 Green White C

And my devilish little slave already put every stitch Ms Ryan and my sisters had into the washer, let it fill and then turned it off, allowing the clothing to soak, incidentally making them unavailable. As a result, Alana remained naked and, just like the rest of my housemates, would stay that way. Alana, as it turned out, never considered looking for her clothes. Nor did the others.

They were merrily naked. Watching bare, breathtaking boobs wobble everywhere I looked was awe-inspiring.

Noon arrived on time. Lunch was in our future. We had been popping cherries or getting popped for nearly two hours, less shower time, and skipped breakfast to boot. Missing another meal was not an option, shopping be damned! No one disagreed.

“Ladies, y’all heat the leftovers from last night.” I began. “I’m sure we have more than enough salad and calzones to go around more than once. The tiramisu is in the fridge. Panna cotta is in the freezer and the zeppole is in the breadbox.”

Dawn piped up. “You have Mom’s old breadbox? I wondered whatever happened to it. Debby thought she threw it away.”

“Nope. Deb was right. I rescued it from the Goodwill donation. Makes bread stay fresh days longer. Look in the cabinet beside the butcherblock table.” I warned them all. “Please heat the calzones in the regular oven, 375ºF for about 20 minutes. The nuker will turn the crust into steel. It will be hot, but bulletproof.”

“Dan, do we have to go shopping today?” Molly asked. “I’m OK if we wait until tomorrow. I don’t need to buy anything today.”

“I hear the roof is nice. We can go up and soak up some rays instead.” Barbie suggested. “We have sunscreen and the afternoon. Molly said you have chaise lounges, cushions, towels and a kiddie pool. Better than the beach and much more private.”

“Will you take more pictures of us outside? We never got a chance to edit the photos you took yesterday.”

Barbie giggled.

“We had surprise distractions, Molly. To answer the question, yes, I will take pictures of you all outdoors, even you, Alana. I have lots of memory cards and, as Barbie said, we have all afternoon.” I hesitated, gauging the mood. “Well, all afternoon if everyone wants to wait until Saturday to venture out.”

“I can wait, Bro.” Debra responded. “I would rather see the patio instead.”

Her opinion was echoed universally. Molly asked the last question. “If we go out tomorrow or Sunday, do you have enough clothes for five girls to avoid arrest?”

“Maybe some of my dress or sports shirts can pass for dresses if you use neckties for sashes. I can probably round up a sufficient number to get by until we raid a boutique. Or you can shop on the Internet and specify Saturday or Monday delivery.”

“Shopping naked online is fine with me.” Debby agreed quickly. “It cuts down on laundry, too.”

“Most of the local stores, especially the small ones, have their complete inventories online. Is there any reason we can’t choose a nice sundress, tell you our sizes and let you order a couple each in different colors? Maybe, for the right price, we can get the store to bring them over?” Alana asked sensibly. “Even better, I can ask my roomie to pick up the order and bring it directly here.”

“Ordering online is an excellent idea. I’ll log on some of the boutiques on Franklin Street. You girls select something and I will get a half dozen small and a half dozen medium in lots of colors. If I pay in advance and buy dresses for her, will she agree to pick them up tomorrow?”

“She’s on hiatus this week so I’m sure she will. We live in Chapel Hill, so getting there won’t be a problem. Why don’t you just decide on something and place the order. I’m sure we’ll like whatever you choose.”

“Where do you live? It might make a difference.”

“Off Franklin, not far from McDonald’s. We rent a teeny tiny house from some lady who retired to New Orleans who lets us live there cheap. Cheap for Apple Chill, anyway. Mom’s second ex found it for me. He was a perv and shameless sleezebox but a great real estate agent.”

“Will this roomie have a problem with a house full of naked and freshly fucked girls?” Barbie grinned. “Or is she going to join our club?”

“Join, get recruited, or petition for membership, whatever we call it, probably, but there’s no way to know for sure. Aarti studies in the Drama Department at UNC and does summers at PlayMakers as an actress. Some plays require nudity and she never hesitates to audition. When not on stage, she works with me as my assistant backstage or gets work through the University. Whatever she decides, I don’t anticipate a problem.”

“So you’re saying that Aarti will get naked on stage if the director or person-in-charge tells her to show her tits to the audience?” Debra asked.

“Yes. She has stripped down in try-outs, but the senior actors always get the best parts. She is still waiting for her big break.” Alana giggled. “We think it is because they have bigger boobs.”

“In other words, they get the best parts because, in the opinion of the casting directors, they have the best parts?” Molly laughed. “I understand totally.”

“Exactly!”

“She must realize she will be naked at every rehearsal and every performance for the run of the production.” I wondered out loud. “And that her total exposure might possibly extend throughout the entire play.”

“She’s another girl searching for legitimate reasons to be seen naked in public for hours at a time.” Dawn chuckled. “I’m sure we can sympathize.”

I came to the same conclusion, but opted to keep silent until later.

“Ok, ladies. I found a place on West Franklin that has a really cute shoulder-baring dress. It’s held up by drawstring in the top seam like a tube top and looks a little blousy. The waist is cinched by another drawstring and the flared skirt part is just a little above knee-length. Bright colors, light Indian cotton, they seem to be perfect for summer. Reading the sales info, the sizes apply mostly to bust sizes, but the length does vary some. I’ll order six each, small and medium. The large size is for girls with ‘D’s and above.

The girls failed to tell me what I already knew: that Indian cotton was very thin and gauzy. Wearing nearly see-through dresses with no under clothes in public was a distinct likelihood and in bright sunlight, a guarantee.

I was buying shaped, translucent body tubes.

“Make them all white. It’s easier.” Alana recommended after inspecting the examples on the screen. “Whoa! That boutique is very high end. Are you sure this is what you want?”

“White will make us look like angels.” Barbie giggled again. “Looks are deceiving.”

I actually ordered the same number in white, pink, sky blue, mint green and canary yellow, but did not tell the girls about the additional dresses.

“If you guys are satisfied, I’m satisfied. The cost is not an issue. Comfort and convenience are. It’s so close to your home Aarti can walk over and not have to drive in town. She can park here beside the building.”

“They will be quite comfortable, that’s for sure. If we have to adjust for length, we can use the sewing machine in the studio. Molly is a lot taller than Barbie. I have bigger titties than Debra but I don’t mind if the dress is a little snug.” Alana blushed. “It might look sexier that way.”

“You got that right” Dawn whispered. “Sexy as all get out.”

“I want mine to be around eight inches above my knees.” Molly was anticipating being on display again. “I’ll try a small first. It might fit just the way I like.”

“Your tits will look great trying to tear their way out of the dress. How tight do you want it?” Debra pinched Molly’s nipples to make them harder than they already were. “The idea of unavoidable exposure makes you crazy hot, doesn’t it?”

“We can always get vibrating butt plugs and get Mr. Bailey stick them in us before we go out.” Barbie suggested, showing her demented side once again. “Is there a place nearby where Aarti can pick up a package in a ‘plain brown wrapper’?”

“There’s a ‘Priscilla’s’ on Guess Road. They specialize in adult toys and costumes.” This was getting interesting. “I’ll place the order now and Alana can text the address to Aarti when they talk.”

“She knows where it is. The butt plugs will anchor the cat tails perfectly when we decide which animal works best for each girl.” Alana’s zeal for the project was growing by the second. “It will be so much fun. I want to be a snow leopard.”

Dawn cackled. “Methinks you want to be a snow leopard because you love the ass plug, cat tail or not. The thought of it pulsating in your butt while you are wearing nothing but paint, and possibly being seen in public, makes you as wet as it does Molly.”

“They are not alone.” Her sister mumbled. “I want to have one in me now.”

“I want one in my pussy and another in my ass.” Molly was nearly hyperventilating. “Strangers might see the cunt juice running down my thighs.”

“And now we know the real reason you want the dress so short!” Barbie may never stop laughing.

The timer on the oven dinged putting an end to what was becoming an enlightening conversation.

“Y’all put the calzones and salad on the table. Paper plates and napkins are in the pantry. Eat now. Fuck later, ladies” I headed for my workspace. “The internet beckons. Alana, as soon as I get the details, get Aarti on the phone. Maybe she can do the deliveries today. Molly will be ecstatic.”

“If the stores and Aarti can pull it off, may I invite her to supper?”

“If she wants to be around six naked people, it’s fine with me. I’ll call in a grocery order and have it sent over. On phone-ins, they only select national brands but I can get them to pick out four big, thick New York strips to go with the ones I thawed yesterday. Potatoes to bake I have. Molly and I were going to have a tossed salad, but since we’re having it for lunch, I’ll steam some broccoli and make some cheese sauce instead”

Miracle of miracles, we were sitting at the table, ready to destroy more of Miss Leona’s culinary art by 12:45 PM.

Just before we settled down, I placed and confirmed the online orders. Aarti would pick up the toys and dresses and be here by 4:30 or 5, allowing for traffic on 15-501. The groceries would arrive at 5:00 sharp. I had ordered enough for dinner, late snacks and breakfast. Saturday, my sisters would inventory the freezer and pantry to see what else we needed for lunch and supper. Order in or actually go out, the world was our oyster. Just a thought: steamed oysters on the roof. Mussels marinara. Grilled salmon. Cocktail sauce is easy to make. More meals we could enjoy at Bailey Outdoor Café.

Conversation around the table was comical, bordering on bawdy, approaching obscene. Naked teenaged girls, free of parental and societal constraints, talk dirty. Inspired but dirty. Molly recounted the night of the band party, being nearly naked and getting her first dick ride in public. “My date that night did not get lucky. He got arrested and is making license plates for the state of South Carolina when he is not servicing some lifer named Big Willie.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.