Testing the Dancer, Part II - Cover

Testing the Dancer, Part II

Copyright© 2019 by autofocus

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - You should read 'Testing the Dancer' first. Or not. This is the continuation of that story on overdrive. The Low Country girl comes to the studio and brings her friends. The Durham girls are in a class of their own. What can I say?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Humor   Workplace   Sister   Spanking   Group Sex   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Nudism  

Molly never gave our victim time to talk in the shower, she chattered about her day and how much she was turned on by being naked on the roof in front of my camera. “It got crazy when Dan had me oily and shiny on the wall, posing where anyone could see me. I was so hot you can’t believe. He had already fucked my pussy doggie style and then I slipped on the ladder getting down and drove his big cock up my butt. We wound up sitting in a chair outside, me jilling off and Dan twisting my nipples just like I like while his dick was deep in my ass. I came so hard I fainted. It was that good.”

Molly stopped to take a breath.

“We made it to the shower where I taught myself to suck and deepthroat my man. Then he ate my pussy forever. We cleaned up again, took a short nap and I ended up with his dick in my cunt again. That’s when you arrived and went nuts on the doorbell. Did you bring our toys?”

Barbie finally got a chance to practice her vocabulary. “Yes and enough money for bus fare.”

“Where is the dildo? In your shoulder bag? What else do you have to tell us?”

Barbie nodded. “I’ll tell you everything later. Is Mr. Bailey going to have sex with me?”

“No, you silly cunt. He is going to fuck you cross-eyed. You’ll take it and wish for more.”

Molly went on about anything, everything and nothing until her friend was clean, warm and dry-ish. The naked, dazed and pliable Barbie, having been dragged out of the bathroom with absolutely no warning, found herself spread-eagled on the edge of my bed with Molly’s tongue buried in her pussy. She lost the ability to speak.

Ms Cartwright pulled out of Barbie, munched her clit for a minute or two, and with a huge conspiratorial grin, spun around and sat on her best friend’s face.

“She’s soaking wet and ready for the real thing. Bust her open now. She wants it rough but you have to order her to fuck. She can’t bring herself to ask. Just do her.”

I trusted Molly. If she said Barbie had to be ordered to take her first dick, I believed it. Molly was more than a little submissive herself so she ought to recognize it in her tiny girlfriend.

The little redhead was very ready. Molly slapped her clit and guided my cock to the second promised land of the day. Her maidenhead seriously resisted the intrusion. I pushed harder, felt her tear open suddenly and I rammed my hard prick in her as far as she could take it. Ms Mullins was not as deep as her friend but I pounded away until I bumped her clit on every stroke. I was certain that I was actually past her cervix. She was much tighter inside than Molly was when I fucked her the first time.

The idea popped into my head that what would hurt most other girls, especially ones so small, Barbie converted to pleasure received from serving her master. I am twenty inches taller than her after all and from the instant we met, she followed my orders without question. Her cunt-muffled mumbling confirmed my adoption as her Master.

“Listen, Dan. She loves it. She got real busy and is licking my twat, matching your rhythm exactly. Please pinch my nipples as hard as you want and I will do hers.”

Since I was boning Barbie standing on the floor, there was no need to answer. I reached for Molly’s tits and long dicked Barbie as fast as I could. Barbie jammed her thumb up Molly’s ass and went to town on her pussy. Molly tried to pull Barbie’s red rock nipples off with one hand and tortured her clit with the other.

We kept the triple fuck going until Barbie seized and began to ripple all over. That sent Molly to the moon and I was with her all the way. But I was not through with my hot little buddy. One down and two to go.

“Pull her legs back as far as you can, sweetie. Hold her steady. I’m not finished.”

Molly giggled and bent Barbie nearly double. She was prelubed from her own pussy juice so I put my still rigid cock against that virgin ass and pushed in until I was balls deep. Molly leaned over so she could suck clit and see me assfuck her friend.

“Holy Crap! She’s doing such a number on my drippy cunt. Bang the hell out of her, Dan.” Barbie was making Molly pant and squeal every time I drilled her ass. The harder I fucked her, the harder she sucked and nibbled Molly’s pussy. It caused Molly to bite Barbie’s clit. Barbie’s butt tried to squeeze my dick off.

We had an incredible fucking feedback loop going that eventually sent the two girls into screaming orgasms as I emptied my balls up Barbie’s ass. They flipped around into a furious girl-on-girl sixty-nine. With that dream vision to rejuvenate my libido, I never softened. If anything, I got even harder.

I sped to the bathroom sink and thoroughly cleaned my dick. Time for my little redhead to suck cock and Molly was going to be the teacher.

My naked model must be clairvoyant. She was on all fours with her pussy in Barbie’s face, which was hanging over the edge of the bed. I could clearly see the vibrating dildo in her ass.

“We talked. She wants you to fuck me again with the toy in my ass so she can see me get double screwed while she licks your cock as you stretch me wide open.” Molly sounded super eager to make up for the time wasted listening to her parents. I thought of the Charlie Rich/Kenny O’Dell song, ‘Behind Closed Doors’. When these girls cut loose in private, away from family censure, they held nothing back.

I had the easiest part to play in this debauchery I also had the hardest part. Spearing Molly’s wet and ready cunt in a single rapid thrust, I began pounding the living daylights out of her. She dropped her head and went crazy on Barbie’s clit as Barbie alternated between Molly and my cock.

I could keep this up forever, but Molly was getting close to coming. Barbie reached up and turned the vibrating dildo on high, biting her tall friend’s throbbing clit at the same time.

Molly went completely out of her mind, bouncing and squirming so much I had to grip her hips to stay in. One giant spasm after another until she ran out of steam and fell limp, laughing her ass off. I pulled out and shoved my hardon straight down Barbie’s throat. She was ready. Hard, deep and abrupt was exactly the way my nascent body slave wanted it. Barbie even learned to breath in step with my pace. She touched her neck, feeling how she swelled when I went down her throat.

Ms Cartwright recovered enough to exercise more demented creativity, spun around again, rammed the dildo into the redhead’s ass and tried to suck her clit inside out. Barbie came magnificently, dragging the hot cream from my balls one more time. I sat on the floor, marveling at how rude, lewd and crude the girls had become.

On reflection, perhaps they always had those attractive qualities and more, but were too reserved to show the folks at home that side of their personalities. Maybe away from home they felt free to be who they really were. Behind closed doors, indeed!

Barbie whispered something about not being any kind of virgin. “I have been fucked and filled in every hole. I had a threesome and ate another girl and she ate me. This is the best day ever.”

She and Molly cuddled and rested as I went to the bathroom to rinse off and catch my breath. Back at the scene of the crimes, I found both girls asleep, dead to the world. At least neither snored. Nothing to do but wait an hour, call in the food order and then wake the travelers at suppertime.

I remembered to put on my gym shorts. I wasn’t completely toasted, but close.

Making an executive decision, I changed the order. The girls deserved a local treat so I called Palermo Pizza, the best in town. Miss Leona answered the phone herself. She always acted like I was her long lost grandson from Sicily.

“Ciao, Daniele. How’s the business? That girl, I’m glad she is gone. She’s no good for a nice boy like you. What can we do for you this birthday week for America, bambino?”

“The business is fine and you were right. Sue was no good for me. She would never be happy, no matter what I did. I hope you and your family are well.”

“Considering the ovens are hot and Mario and I are too old for this craziness, not too bad.” I could hear the smile. She loved making people happy and was very good at it. “We couldn’t keep up if not for Sofia and Angelina. My girls and their husbands run the front dining rooms and keep the books.”

“While you and Mario create miracles in the kitchen. The reason I called, other than to chat, is that I have surprise guests and want to treat them to your cooking. Do you have time to make three really large calzones with ricotta, mozzarella, prosciutto, pepperoni, mushrooms, capocollo and pitted kalamata olives?”

“For a nice boy like you, the answer is always yes. You want a salad, too. When should I send it over?”

“Salad? Of course. It’s six now, so eight will be good. Is that OK for you? My guests are napping now, but ought to be up and around by then.”

“Excellent, Daniele. Angelina’s girl, Valentina, will deliver at 8 o’clock sharp. She’s nice.”

I gave her my payment information, making sure that Valentina got a nice tip.

“You’re such a good boy. Your mama raised a real gentleman. Valentina will appreciate it. Her books cost so much.”

“Thank you, Miss Leona. Give my regards to Mario and the girls.”

For a few minutes my toughest assignment was to stay awake. A call from Charlotte took care of that.

“Mom, nice to hear your voice, but this is a bolt from the blue. I thought you guys were on the Left Coast looking at houses.”

“Actually we’re going to Pullman, nowhere near the coast. Almost in Idaho. I called to tell you your sisters are less than a half hour away from your front door.”

“Cool. I have two long-term guests here now. Two more won’t be a bother. I have oodles of room. How long are they staying, Mom?”

“There’s the catch, Danny. I don’t think they will be leaving. The smarties want to keep the scholarships at Duke and most assuredly do not want to move to landlocked Washington State. Robert and I have committed to the positions at the Vet School. The girls are being hardheaded and insist that you have room now that the Sue is gone. Dawn said that you couldn’t turn them away if they just showed up in Durham.”

“They’re probably right. I might have to buy another set of twin beds. Are you and Dad OK with them being here and you on the other side of the country? We both know how they are at home.”

Mom and I discussed what we knew or strongly suspected. Since they were preschoolers, wearing clothes of any sort when I was around was clearly a big chore for both of them. It started out as a little girl lark, grew to teasing big brother and escalated exponentially from there. If they wore anything when I was home, we all were shocked. Dad was always off limits as far as they were concerned and he never saw them strutting around skin-clad. But Brother Danny was fair game. The old habits did not fade as they got older and bolder. My sisters grew nice tits and simply got prettier and more fun to look at.

“Mom. I have to confess. Lately when I look at them, and I do, I don’t see sisters, I see available eye candy. You know I have a sweet tooth. Just sayin’.”

“I have lectured them until I am blue in the face. Nothing changes. Bob and I talked it over and decided that whatever happens at your house is better than listening to teenagers complain incessantly or worse, if they begin to act out the weird fantasies living in those strange heads.” Mom sighed in resignation. “Do what you will, or what they want, but keep them safe. And yes, I know what you’re saying. I do not disapprove.”

“Just wanted to make sure you know the score. The girls act casual about their naked lifestyle, but they practice only at home. I sense poorly concealed shyness but you know they never back down nor wear more than skimpy panties, if that much. Should I tell you where they shave?”

“Not necessary. I know what you know and how you know it. Like I said, Danny. Make them happy. I’ll say it again, they could do much worse.” Mom chuckled. “And not much better.”

“Jeez! Where are you this right now and are they driving or flying? Do Dawn and Debra need a ride?”

“Bob and I are somewhere near Asheville, westbound in the Suburban. We sold the E-350 to my brother. The movers are packing the house now. We put it up for sale and already accepted an offer. Our real estate agent will handle the closing in a few weeks. Your sisters, by the way, were on the ground at RDU a half hour ago. Their cab should be pulling up soon.”

“This has been a very interesting day, Mom. Thanks for the advance warning. I need to make ready. Be safe and give Dad a hug for me. Love you and maybe we can visit at Christmas. Deb and Dawn worked too hard to earn the free rides at Duke. They will never skip class. See you soon.”

“I love you, too, Danny. We don’t mean to impose but we will be frantic busy buying a house and settling in to the new routine at WSU. I’m not crazy about leaving my girls here, but we think it might be the best choice.”

“It will be fine. We can make it work” I chuckled. “At least, the clothing allowance won’t be a problem. Bye, Mom.”

I disconnected before she could answer.

Next, I called Miss Leona at Palermo Pizza and tripled the order, omitting the olives and mushrooms in two of the new calzones.

I mentally catalogued my new household:

Name Hgt Age Shape Weight Eyes Hair Cup/Other Dan Bailey 6’05” 25 slender 195 Green Auburn 8.5” Debra Bailey 5’02” 15 33-22-31 90 Green Red B Dawn Bailey 5’00” 16 35-22-34 90 Green Light Red B+ Molly Cartwright 5’09” 16 34-22-32 115 Pale Blue Dirty Blonde B Barbie Mullins 4’09” 16 35-21-31 85 Ice Green Red C+

‘Interesting’ could make do with a new definition. I passed the old one hours ago.

How was I going to keep them all busy? The answer came to me in a rare flash of inspiration. I called my contract stylist, Alana Ryan, in Chapel Hill and left her a message. “Hi Alana. It’s Dan Bailey. I have a crazy concept and want to run it by you. There may be a coffee table book in it for us if we can work out some details. It might be a total bust but it will be fun whether it goes anywhere or not. Call me Friday or Saturday if you have a chance.”

Alana, a Hollywood grade talent, could get lost in my little menagerie. In a nutshell: 5’01”, 36-22-33, 95 pounds or less, green eyes, snow-white hair with C+ sized tits. Like I said, she would blend in easily. Unlike a lot of ‘arty’ types, she was neither pierced nor tattooed. On top of that, Alana was cute as a button. And she was a wizard with an airbrush and make-up. Additionally, any time I needed a prop, no matter how arcane, she knew where to find it. Perfect...

I was writing ideas in a notebook before I forgot it all when the buzzer made that raucous noise. Excellent chance my sisters were waiting in the rain. You guessed it. That sudden summer storm had become a big wet siege.

I flung open the front door and shouted to the two waterlogged girls outside. “Don’t stand out there and drown. Get in here.” Both had a small backpack. No luggage, no overnight bags, no duffles. Nothing but girls in inappropriate lightweight summer clothes, dripping on my floors.

“Dawn, Debra, welcome. Sorry I yelled. I’m always glad to see my sisters. You need dry clothes. Where’s your stuff? You never travel empty handed.”

Debra, teeth chattering, tried her best to explain. “Bro, we sent our clothes up by a delivery service that goes from Charlotte to Wilmington with stops in Greensboro, Durham, Raleigh and Fayetteville. It was cheaper than the airline.”

“Too much info. Keep it simple. Where are your things?”

Dawn took up the tale. “The truck our boxes were in got run off the road by a semi and we hear it’s on the bottom of the Catawba River.”

“Yadkin River. The man said Yadkin River. The driver is OK but our stuff is gone.” Deb grouched softly. “They have to fix the bridge before pulling out the van.”

My sisters could be in moderately dire straits. The tuition and books were paid by the scholarships, but my parents picked up the bill for food and the dorm room. Now they had to find a way to buy a whole new wardrobe. I could feed and house the pair, allowing them to use their money to shop for new clothes.

That’s assuming their money was not feeding the fishes. I hoped they had the valuables and electronics in the backpacks.

“You didn’t ask why we are here, Danny. Aren’t you surprised?”

“A little, Debby. Mom ratted you out a few minutes ago. I know why you’re here. We’ll go furniture shopping over the weekend to get you guys set up for the long term. I assume you have no plans to enroll at WSU.”

“It’s a decent university, but we won the scholarships here, same as you. We skipped two grades, same as you and we’re going to graduate from Duke, same as you. We can live here, right?”

“I already said we were going furniture shopping, Dawn. Try to keep up. Come upstairs and dry off. You know where the towels live.”

On the stairs, we bumped into Molly and Barbie. They were dressed as they were when I saw them last. The door buzzer woke them up so they were coming down to investigate, unconcerned with their nudity. Crap! I forgot to turn it off after I talked to Mom.

Molly was introduced as my new live-in model and Barbie as her friend and our housemate. Then, Dawn and Debra as my sisters who would live here while they attended Duke because our folks moved across the country.

Dawn, the alpha babe, took charge. “You girls must wash the afternoon away. Deb and I need to rinse off and warm up. We might as well get used to seeing each other naked since we will be living the same space and our dear Danny never bothered to install walls or doors.”

Deb and Dawn stripped on the way to the bathroom, followed by the already naked refugees from Point Romain. My sisters prancing naked in front of their big brother did not seem to bother the other girls one bit.

Great. I had four naked nymphs in the apartment, giggling their cute asses off. I still want to know why Barbie was here. I don’t need more complications today. Thinking about complications, care would have to be taken to make sure there was no jealousy. Molly was here first. Dawn was a little bossy around everyone except me. Debby went with the flow, not worrying much about anything. Barbie was pretty strong inside but tended to be painfully obedient. Her story promised to be the strangest. They would sort themselves out and then I would make adjustments as the ‘responsible adult’. Yeah, right.

For the present, we had calzones due in fifteen minutes or so. Tomorrow’s chores included making shopping lists and working out living arrangements. Sometime soon, my sisters had to see the bursar, deal with becoming townies with a new address and schedule classes. I had Barbie and Molly to blend into the studio regimen. I was so involved organizing all this in my notebook, I finally looked up when four naked girls surrounded me.

“Hi guys. The food will be here soon. Everyone warm and comfy?” I smiled crookedly. “I see you made yourselves at home. Nice.”

“It is nice when we can be naked for you and not have to worry about Dad. We think Mom knows the score and is OK with it.” Dawn admitted finally. “Like what you see?”

“A guy would have to be crazy not to like what I see. Something I see is that my sisters keep their cunts shaven.” I fondled both and found them wet. I’m really smiling now. “Soft as silk and a little damp. By the way, Mom does know and will accept with approval whatever happens. We talked. Dad is aware but in the dark as far as the details are concerned.”

“We want you to look and more, Danny. Living here is going to be loads of fun.” Debra had extremely hard bright pink nipples, which she made no effort to hide even though her cheeks burned as bright as her boobs. Dawn blushed the same with erect nipples just as pink, mounted on slightly larger tits. Neither sister would need a bra for years.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.