Pretty Piper's Private Peril
Chapter 12: Dreaming

Copyright© 2019 by Not Late Kate

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12: Dreaming - Piper Embrie is Devin Fawkes's perfect friend. Cheerleader, smart, kind, and with the perfect son of a Senator Alpha boyfriend. But one mistake shatters her perfect world leading to sextortion and debauchery.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   School   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Small Breasts   Slow  

“Is it over?”

The man she knew as the Nerterologist sat her down on a couch in the next room and turned on a warm light. He smiled at her and produced a bottle of water for her. “Here, my sweet, drink this.”

She took a sip of cool sweet water and felt relief. Though her body ached, her head was no longer spinning. She was more exhausted than she could ever remember as she came down from the highs of ecstasy. In her exhaustion, she was at peace.

He pulled the blanket up over her shoulders from where it had slipped down. She drank greedily until the bottle was empty and he took it from her hands. She stared at her empty hands. They were steady and calm.

He embraced her and she leaned into the warmth of his body. His voice droned above her. “Just relax now, pet. I’ve got you.”

“Did I pass the test?” Her voice was small and quiet.

“No test, my dear. You have been through an incredible experience. We both have. The pinnacles of truth can be clarifying, but also draining. We will speak of this soon, but for now, trust me to take care of you. You need this time.” He caressed her shoulder lovingly though her back stung even against the blanket.

She leaned forward and lay her head in his lap to relieve the pain from her reddened bottom. Her vision blurred a moment from sheer exhaustion and she blinked it away. She started to speak, but he ran his fingers gently along her scalp and she relaxed.

Maybe she did need a minute or so to recover. She breathed deeply as he droned on, “Just relax, everything will be fine. I will take good care of you, dear. Just relax and be at peace.”

Her eyes blinked. She found them impossible to hold open surrounded by warmth.

“The game is over, my sweet. When you wake we will discuss all the you have learned and you will begun your true journey.”

“Wha...” she began to speak, but the feel of his fingers playing in her hair calmed her into inaction. She lay with a lazy smile as a drowsiness enveloped her. Her thoughts slowed and finally darkness claimed her.

Piper woke feeling more well rested than she had in ages. She stretched out her muscles feeling only a slight ache in her shoulders. Silk sheets slipped along her body in sumptuous luxury. Despite the ache from the strains, she felt decidedly scrumptious. She sat up to find herself in a dimly, perhaps romantically, lit room filled with reds, pinks, and maroons. The furniture was all polished antiques mostly lined with velvet. She was strangely surprised to find she wasn’t nude, instead she was dressed in black babydoll lingerie with matching black panties. On the chair, a black robe of matching satin lay draped over the arm.

Piper slid out of bed and picked up the robe. As strange as it was to wake up in an unfamiliar place, Piper felt more like herself than she had since before she first sent the selfies to Jake.

A key turned in the door, causing her to pull the robe tighter around her.

He walked in, a figure of power in dress pants and a black sweater. “Good waking my dear.”

“Uhm, hello,” she replied. He walked over the the chair and she asked, “So, like ... where are we?”

He smiled, “In a moment, dear girl. We should talk for a bit.” He took her by the shoulders and guided her back the the bed.

“Where are we? Who are you?” She looked up to him.

“In a moment. We should talk about a great many things. To begin, how are you feeling, tell me honestly?” He crossed his hands in his lap and awaited her answer.

“Fine ... Good actually. I mean, all things considered. Kinda weirded out cause I woke up in a strange room wearing strange clothes, and why are there no windows?”

He smiled, “I am glad to see you are feeling better. You seem clear headed. That is good. I wanted to ask you about your first orgy.”

“My what?”

He took a remote control from his pocket and clicked a button. The dresser opened up and a television screen turned on. There she saw herself on the floor giggling wearing a tight bodycon dress. It was the party Demora had been at.

“Stop it, stop the video.”

He did, “I’m glad you remember. I want for you to think of it for me now. Close your eyes and remember what it felt like.”

She stared at him, unsure of what to do. She knew she was a prisoner. It might be velvet and silk, but a room with no windows and a door locked from the outside screamed prison. She shrunk in fear but pleaded in a meek voice, “But, I thought you said the game was over...”

“No games, sweetie. Only truth. Please, close your eyes and tell me what it felt like.”

She did, what over choice did she have? “I ... was high, it felt like I had no worries. Like I was dizzy and giggly. And, uhm, I felt kind of goofy in a good way. Everything felt really good.”

“Yes. Drugs are designed to make you feel the most pleasure you can possibly feel. Ecstasy is quite good at that. The tactile sensations are marvelous I am told.”

She looked down, “Yeah.”

“Do you know why I gave you that experience, my sweet?”

She kept her head down, “To get more blackmail material on me.”

He shook his head, “Oh no, I wanted to show you something. I wanted to show you the level of pleasure that most people are capable of ever achieving. High, surrounded by aroused boys, it was a hedonistic heaven.”

“Yeah,” she murmured with shame.

“Now I want you to think about our time together in the shop.”

She glanced at him inquisitive.

“Think of the time where you were blindfolded. Go ahead, close your eyes. Tell me about it.”

“I ... I was cold. I couldn’t see anything. You made me kneel. It was scary. I was - uhm, my head hurt, my body ... I ... It was weird.”

“Go on.”

“You whipped me.”

“Flogged, but do tell me, how did it feel?”

“It hurt.”

“What else?”

She paused. A flush was coming over her cheeks. “I ... I felt stinging and my skin felt hot...” She cast her eyes back to him.

“Go on, dear. We both know there is more. There is no time for games anymore. We can be honest with each other.” He was staring into her eyes leaving her feel naked, even covered in a robe.

She pulled the sheets up over herself, but still felt exposed. He could see her. “Relief. I felt relief. Like, everything was going away and it was just me and the pain, but everything else went away.”

He remained silent as she closed her eyes, “I felt ... connected. To my body, I was buzzing, like I was high.”

“Did it? Did it feel like being high?”

“No,” she shook her head, “No it felt ... different, it felt ... alive. Then you spanked me. I ... I didn’t know it could feel like that.”

“Go on.”

“It was pain, but then everything was different. I mean it was still pain, but it also felt ... good. I hurt, but I...”

“You wanted more.”

“Yes,” she covered herself up to her neck and looked down in shame.

“You had an orgasm.”

“ ... Yes.”

“There, sweet girl. There is the moment that so many never come to. That was the moment you found your true nature. Let me guide you now as you think back. You’ll find that the pleasure you experienced through baptism of pain surpassed anything you’ve ever felt before. This is not true of everyone. Most people never even experience a joy so great as being high, but for you, you have found something that surpassed it. You are special. You can receive greater pleasure that most other people will ever experience. You have a trait within you that gets pleasure from being degraded, used and debased. Some people would take advantage of this. They would take you while you are high and use you for their own pleasure. They don’t understand you as I do. I know how to bring this inner self of yours to the surface. I know how to coax out the real you and when you emerge, my dear, pleasure beyond anyone else’s imagination is yours. Tell me honestly. Am I right? Am I correct that the pleasure you experienced at my hands was greater than the drug induced high. This is the key. We already know you are attuned to this pleasure as evidenced by you intense climax. But now it is for you to tell me am I correct about the real you, about your true nature. For you, does pain brings more pleasure than even drugs?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.