Pretty Piper's Private Peril
Chapter 5: Exhibit B

Copyright© 2019 by Not Late Kate

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: Exhibit B - Piper Embrie is Devin Fawkes's perfect friend. Cheerleader, smart, kind, and with the perfect son of a Senator Alpha boyfriend. But one mistake shatters her perfect world leading to sextortion and debauchery.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   School   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Small Breasts   Slow  

Piper woke up before her alarm went off and decided to start the day in a more healthy manner. She got up and did a particular set of yoga poses to warm up, then went went back down to keep working on her splits. Just stopping for a few days left her feeling a little tight, more so on her left leg than her right. Diligence and discipline were the keys to fitness. The warrior poses and half moon pose were always good for forcing her muscles and mind to wake up. Her hips complained as she opened them out to their limits, but she breathed through the pain. Piper was strong. At least, she felt that way in the small stillness of the morning. Right after her alarm went off, she got another message on her phone.

“Good morning, Pretty Piper. I hope you’re ready for your tasks in our game. Today you’re going to wear your black and white striped top with the neck cut outs. You know the one. You can choose your pants but please, no jackets or anything over or under the shirt, and again, no bra.”

‘Fine,’ she thought, ‘I can do this.’ It was too bad he’d thought about the jacket thing. She had a nice cardigan lined up to thwart him. She showered and got ready.

The shirt wasn’t revealing, but then again, with the school dress code she wouldn’t be able to wear anything revealing without being sent home, so if this was all he was going to do, she felt like she could deal with it until school was out. It was more of an early spring time shirt, since it had long sleeves, but it was rather nicely fitted. With her padded bra she looked positively busty in it.

But when she put it on she realized that without the padding, she kind of awkward. A flat form fitting shirt with horizontal lines didn’t exactly do her any favors with her minimal décolletage. Without it, she felt suddenly much less sure about herself. She got half a bagel from mom and drank some OJ when her phone buzzed in her jeans.

“One last detail. While you’re at school you must do your best to ensure that your precious little nipples are hard and pointed. Pick them, squeeze them, twist them, whatever you need to do, but make sure they stay hard. Have fun, my dear!”

She stared at her phone in shock and anger.

“Something wrong honey?” Her mother innocently questioned.

“Huh- what? No, nothing, just, you know, normal drama,” she locked the screen and jammed it into her backpack.

“You’re not using that at school, right? I don’t need to take that thing away from you, do I?” her mom looked at her meaningfully.

“No, no way, you know me, mom, I’m on top of things,” she forced a smile.

Her mother sighed, “I know you’re the one I don’t have to worry about. But I worry, I’m a mother, it’s my right.”

She was glad to be out the door as quickly as possible, despite dreading school. Jake hadn’t noticed or hadn’t said anything about her outfit. It didn’t have to start until she got to school. The seniors were mostly suffering for intense cases of senioritis, and a bunch of the honors kids were seen brazenly gathering and leaving to go to McDonalds. They were done with AP tests, so nobody cared to stop them. She watched them leave with envy before faking a smile and heading in with Jake. She clung to his arm and used his jacket to brush her nipples as best she could. That and a long hard kiss her pulled her into left her grinning and happy.

First period, she thought she might be fine. There were a couple of guys whose eyes went straight to her, but that wasn’t entirely unusual. Except that the weight of their stares was a lot heavier. There were more double takes and surreptitious looks. As the period went by, she had to keep reaching down and finding ways to play with her nipples to keep them hard without drawing attention. She tried crossing her arms in front and using her hidden fingers to pinch them into hardness. But she didn’t want to pinch too much and get to be sore by the end of the day. In second period, she realized that one of the boys had seen her clandestine stimulations. He watched her with a grin when he caught her eye and she blushed hotly in shame. He had a look like he knew what she was doing. He probably thought she was playing with herself and feeling horny. She felt utterly humiliated. What was worse was that she needed to keep playing to keep it up and now he was watching her. Piper blushed furiously, but compelled by texts from an unseen tormentor, she returned to her covert ministrations much to his delight. For a second she thought Mrs. Shedowan had seen her, but thankfully she hadn’t said anything. Piper sped out of class after the bell rang with Devin chasing behind.

“Wait up!” Devin called out.

Devin was all atwitter about a new book series that she and Conner were going to read together, which was the most Devin thing ever. Piper was starting to feel normal in third period when she realized she’d gotten a message. She’d left her phone in her bag last period.

“Are you keeping your nipples at attention?”

She mistyped back with her hand in the bag without looking down: “Yes I an”. She turned it to silent and prayed that he wouldn’t get mad and send a bunch more messages. Mr. Lubner was very strict and wouldn’t react too well if she ended up being disruptive. Worst case scenario, he could take her phone away, but if he did, the Nerterologist would definitely blame her, and she couldn’t get him mad. He messaged again. She bent down to prevent to shift things in her bag and checked, “Sit up straight and be proud, my dear...” she didn’t bother to read the rest. Quickly, she pinched then flicked at her nipples until they were piqued up again while she was bent over, then sat back up.

Of course one of the boys noticed and she caught him glancing over, but by this time she was getting used to the stolen glances. ‘Fine,’ she thought, ‘They’re looking anyway, might as well just ignore them.’

Piper sat up straight with her head held high and her chest out with her nipples straining against the fabric. In her mind, she could imagine all the people in class turning to her, the boys drooling and the girls sneering. But nothing so dramatic happened. Class went about as normal, and while there was one boy who kept sneaking glances, after about the first 10 minutes, she just turned and gave him a withering stare. He stopped after that.

Piper smiled, maybe this wasn’t going to be that bad. She noticed Mr. Lubner was taking a few glances her way. He turned back to the board to write something and she used the opportunity to play with her nipples again. She looked back up and saw him catch her. He stalled for only a fraction of an instant, but she saw it, as did he. He didn’t say anything more and continued his lecture, but she now found that she couldn’t reach down to play with herself without him noticing. It was then that she noticed a slightly distended shape in his pants.

‘Oh god,’ she thought. Mr. Lubner was old. Like, grandpa old. ‘Apparently not too old,’ she thought with a blush. Seeing her effect on the old man had a really strange effect on her. She couldn’t keep her mind off the fact that his thing was excited about her. Her eyes darted to the boy who’d been sneaking peeks at her and noticed that he was sitting in a weird way so that she couldn’t tell if he was hard too.

The next time her fingers brushed her poor abused nipples, she felt a little ripple of pleasure down below. Shame washed over her and she tried to brush back the thoughts and the pleasure, but her own fingers wouldn’t let herself completely calm down.

By lunchtime, she could feel a shameful squish between her legs. Still, no one said anything about her attire until Sarah exclaimed with exaggeration, “Oh, by the way, thank god, no sweater.”

Orlando joined the table, “Hey Pipes, nice shirt.” He had a twinkle in his eyes that left her awash in hot shame. She wondered if he was going to pop a- she shoved that thought from her mind.

Sarah nodded, “I know, I was worried there.”

“Worried?” Piper asked.

Sarah nodded, “Yeah, you know, I thought maybe Christmas sweaters were a new trend for summer, like ironic sweater? But I couldn’t pull it off.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.