Pretty Piper's Private Peril - Cover

Pretty Piper's Private Peril

Copyright© 2019 by Not Late Kate

Chapter 3: A Cinematic Experience

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: A Cinematic Experience - Piper Embrie is Devin Fawkes's perfect friend. Cheerleader, smart, kind, and with the perfect son of a Senator Alpha boyfriend. But one mistake shatters her perfect world leading to sextortion and debauchery.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   School   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Small Breasts   Slow  

All throughout the day, Piper was psyching herself up for the task. She managed to convince herself that the Nerterologist was quite possibly actually Jake. If it was he was playing some seriously intense mind game stuff and that thought left her strangely more excited. He was the only one in the world with the pictures and all he wanted was more pictures and a beej. She would have given him one anyway, but now, if this was him, he was getting up to some serious Christian Grey level stuff. She could only wonder why that excited her so much.

The threatening to send the pictures to her father had scared her. But there was no way he was going to actually do that. After all, if he did, then they’d never see each other again. It was a game that she had no idea he had the depth and cunning to be playing. She looked at him and marvelled before giving him a casual peck on the cheek, “We hanging out tonight?”

“Sure, bae, got any ideas? Double date?”

She smiled, “Hmm, how about we go to a movie, just the two of us?”

He grinned, “Couples time, I likey. Smooch me again, bae.”

She did and felt herself heat up a little inside. He was playing dumb, but she felt more certain than ever that he was behind it. She tilted up her head for a kiss and he came down to peck her on the cheek but she turned her head and met his lips. Jake was so studly, even more so now. Her lips parted and he took the invitation to deepen the kiss. She felt herself floating in sensual possibilities.

“Hey kids, knock it off,” Mr. Beecher the drafting teacher interrupted a kiss that had suddenly gone a lot deeper than she would normally have done.

She pulled back to see a dumb grin on Jake’s face and flush upon her own cheeks. They would both be looking forward to the 3 PM bell.

She ran off to get to the next class and Devin grabbed her hand, “Hurry, we’ll be late!” Her good friend rushed her off to class.

“Jake’s so amazing isn’t he?” Piper smiled.

Devin plopped down in her seat, while Piper floated down into her chair.

Devin rolled her eyes but smiled, “You two are so perf. I totes ship you guys.”

“Ugh, I can’t even,” Piper spun and gave a big toothy grin, “And Conner, isn’t he just?”

Devin chuckled, “So are we running tonight or what?”

“I can’t,” Piper moaned, “got plans.”

“You can’t let everything be about boys,” Devin complained.

“No?”

Devin explained, “No, because Bechdel.” It was Piper’s turn to roll her eyes. Devin poked her, “Class is starting.”

Making a promise to herself, Piper passed back a note during class. “Evening run, 8 PM, no boys, k?”

Piper hazarded a glance back and Devin smiled and nodded. Towards the end of class, she got another email from the Nerterologist. It told her to show some Puma Spirit and go to the school store and buy a sharpie. She grinned wondering what Jake was planning for tonight. For the rest of the day, Piper tried her best to get her homework done during her other classes. It was a trick she’d picked up having a tight schedule with a social life and cheerleading. She popped over to the school store and picked up a black sharpie before heading to the parking lot to hook up with Jake.

“Hey bae, sugar me.”

She smooched him and smiled wide, “Hey love.”

“Wanna head home and change?” He gave her a crooked grin.

She nuzzled up to him, “Nah, let’s just head to the movies, I got plans with Devin later?”

“Girl’s night, gotcha, that’s cool, no big,” he opened the car door for her like a gentleman and hopped in on the driver’s side. “Megaplex?”

She hemmed, “Naw, I was thinking we could go to Pizzaro Plaza.”

“Pizzaro? Nobody goes there,” he gave her a sideways look.

She just shrugged. It was amazing to be a sophomore and dating a boy with a car. She didn’t have to walk anywhere if she didn’t want to, and didn’t have to take the bus if she didn’t want to. It was freedom. Plus, they could go across town to the little plaza that didn’t get that many people for the early showings. She picked a movie that looked like it might be dark and boring. He complained and wanted to go see the last Harry Potter movie, cause it was supposed to be kind of badass. She forced them to go see Shutter Island because it looked dark and broody and it was on a second run, so the tickets were super cheap.

The theater was practically empty, so he went to sit midway up in the center, but she tugged him by the arm and kept going up. “But babe?”

She insisted and he went along with. She thought with a smile, ‘Sorry Jakey, if you want to get a beej in public, it’ll be in the back where no one can see us.’ A girl had to set limits.

He was mystifying. One moment, he was devious, dark, perverse, and dominating, like in the hall at his place while Devin and Sarah were there and this whole nerdologist thing, then next, he was just a bro seeming dude, a sweet alpha with a soft spot for her. He was perfect. Well, if she was going to fifty-shades it up with anyone, Jake was the only one.

They made it to the back and she snuggled in close as they waited for the movie to start. She made sure to wait at least 10 minutes in before doing anything to make sure no one else would be coming. There were hardly any other people in the theater. Now was the time.

‘Am I really going to do this?’ Piper looked up at her boyfriend in the movie light. If she did it and the Nert-guy knew, then no matter how he acted she’d know it was him. She wondered what else he had planned for her. Not just that, but how far would she be willing to go. The anticipation of this moment already had her panties warm with excitement.

She initiated the first kiss. She still needed to psych herself up for it and he seemed to know what she needed. They kissed and never once did he try to push her down. His kisses trailed down her long thin neck and up to her earlobes driving her wild. He was being so patient even though he held all the power over her. Piper was buzzing with excitement when she made the decision. To let him know, she brought his finger up to her lips and sucked it in. She watched his eyes go wide when she followed this up by sliding up the armrest between them and letting her hands explore down below. They had never done anything like this in public before. He stayed delightedly silent when she freed his cock from their confines. He hadn’t been expecting a handjob, and he wasn’t going to ruin it by saying something stupid.

Piper was luck to be so thin and flexible. She easily bent all the way down as his eyes went wide. This wasn’t so scandalous, she rationalized. Precious prim bookworm Devin had blown a guy while they were all just a door away. She was absolutely ready and able to please her man.

She parted her kiss moistened lips and mouthed the top of his manhood.

He was hot, hard, and ready and the feel of her little lips was enough make his body tighten. He looked down at the torrent of curls that moved slowly as her hot wet mouth teased the top of his cock and Jake was overjoyed. ‘This is pimp life, baby,’ he thought. He put his hand on her slim back, watching her squirm as she opened her jaw and worked her way onto his massive cock.

Piper was rather grateful it wasn’t too big. She had trouble enough getting it into her small mouth as it was. Sex for the first time was going to be painful, but with Jake it was going to be amazing. She ran her tongue all around the top of his thing and took a breath before slipping it back inside. The way it penetrated her lips felt so intimate and perverse. The way Jake rubbed her back possessively like she was his pet was also sparking strange thoughts in her head. He had so much power looming over her. She’d entrusted him with those sexy pictures and now he was lording over her with them. There was a strange excitement in playing this game of his. So much so that the more she slurped and sucked on his cock, the more her panties went from warm to moist. No one would ever believe Piper would be doing something so incredibly naughty in public. But she couldn’t help herself against masterful Jake Kensington, the boy she fell in love with who ended up being a much more dark and intense man than she’d ever thought.

He gripped her hair and pushed her back down further on his cock, forcing her to push back against his legs to keep breathing. She fought down the urge to cry out as he bobbed her up and down on the mouthful of cock. Her jaw began to ache and drool slipped down the sides into his musky smelling thatch of hair. She felt his whole body stiffen and she fought to stay quiet as he burst into her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.