Pretty Piper's Private Peril - Cover

Pretty Piper's Private Peril

Copyright© 2019 by Not Late Kate

Chapter 1: The First Mistake

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: The First Mistake - Piper Embrie is Devin Fawkes's perfect friend. Cheerleader, smart, kind, and with the perfect son of a Senator Alpha boyfriend. But one mistake shatters her perfect world leading to sextortion and debauchery.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   School   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Small Breasts   Slow  

The First Mistake Piper Embrie was relieved and overjoyed to see her good friend Devin and her new beau, Conner, holding hands and being lovey dovey on the couch. She looked back at Jake, the wonderful guy whose arms snuggled her close, and smiled. Life was pretty close to perfect.

“Babe,” he whispered, “I can’t believe my boy Conner just got brain.”

She elbowed him as quietly as she could. They had been in the middle of a fun game of “Never Have I Ever” and Orlando, Sarah’s linebacker boyfriend, said “Never have I ever given or received oral” and instead of not drinking, Devin surprised everyone by pulling Conner aside and giving him a BJ. That was pretty much the gutsiest move she’d ever seen since Conner pulled a gun and fired at a guy who was about to kidnap Devin. They were storybook. Epic storybook. The kind of story book that the folks at Garland High would probably be talking about for years.

Jake whispered again into her ear, “You wanna?”

She was about to elbow him a little harder, but he started nibbling on her earlobe in just the way she liked. All six of them were a little tipsy on rum and Piper couldn’t think of a reason to rock the boat as long as he kept kissing her like that. Sarah and Orlando were making out in the kitchen and Devin and Conner were basking in oral afterglow.

It was so scandalous, Piper decided to let Jake get away with a little PDA. After all, sophomore year was coming to an end and soon it’d be summer. Jake was going to be off at some retreat where the rich kids hobnob and she wasn’t going to see him as often. Jake’s hands had become rather bold tracing all over her tummy and chest. She was glad to have been wearing her usual padded bra, otherwise she might have been turned on enough to succumb to more of his demands.

“Oof!” she screamed with a high squeak as he got up and picked her up like a feather. Piper was a slim athletic girl, which was perfect for cheerleading while Jake had definitely spent enough time in the gym to make her feel tiny. He stood straight up carrying her about the waist, then hoisting her up into her arms.

“Excuse us,” he grinned. Jake strode out of the room and around the corner before setting her down and devouring her lips in a knee quaking torrent of passion. He left her wobbly and flush when he came up for air. “Let’s do it.”

She felt so small and powerless and as much as she wanted to fight it, she loved it when he took control like this. “Jake,” she whined, “not here.” Even with her complaint, she let him guide her hand to his throbbing hard cock and felt him through his jeans. She bit her lip and he brought his hands to her shoulders and started to press down. Could she? Would she? Her friends were just a few feet away and she could get caught.

“Yeah buddy!” Orlando’s voice broke the spell as her walked by them toward the living room.

She jerked her hands away from Jake’s manhood and hissed, “Not here.” Piper put on an innocent smile and led Jake back to the group.

Jake ended the evening quite frustrated. The young teens were given rides back to their homes by Jake’s driver who had remained sober and outside the residence for the duration of their debauchery. He had no desire to be witness to anything that might make him a liability to Jake Kensington III, or his father, Senator Jake Kensington Jr. The name Jake Kensington held power starting with his grandfather, the late Governor Jake Kensington Sr. With a pedigree like that, Jake’s driver had been selected for his ability to be discrete and had plenty of motivation to remain so.

Jake was less discrete. “Baby, you left me with blue balls so bad.”

Piper covered the phone mic and called back to her mom, “I’ll be in my room!”

“Is that Jake? You were with him all day, can’t you talk to him tomorrow?”

“Mooooom,” she complained and ran off upstairs anyway.

Piper bit her lip again with a smile before going back to the phone, “Oh my god, I was in the room with my mom when you said that!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.