The Hidden Uncle - Cover

The Hidden Uncle

Copyright© 2019 by Not Late Kate

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Nicole Flaherty's entire life is about to be destroyed with her father imprisoned and her mother to be deported. With no where to turn, a mysterious rich uncle steps in to save the day, but why has she never heard of him before?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Slow   Violence  

Nicole is floating high, and this time, it isn’t on some drug that Avery or Abby offered her. She’s high on the feeling of utter power. She seduced Jackson Wallace so easily, with the help of whatever was in that coffee he drank. But still it was all according to Uncle Ryan’s plan and it went off without a hitch.

He didn’t let her in to see the confrontation but she imagined it would have been something like:

Ryan: Special Agent, I hear you’ve been investigating me.

Jackson: I’m not at liberty to say. Also, I’m Clayben and I have no idea what you’re talking about.

Ryan: Well I have some video of you fucking my niece.

Jackson: Oh no! I’ll go to prison!

Ryan: Yes, as her guardian I’m shocked and I have to be assured that you or anyone else from the FBI are going to stay away.

Jackson: Yes, sir.

Or something like that. It probably was way more tense and cool. She wanted to have been there, but Uncle Ryan insisted she shouldn’t seem to be implicated. Plausible deniability or whatever. She grumbles at not being able to look in his eye, but at least he doesn’t know that she did it on purpose. Maybe he thinks that she has a crush on him. He probably thinks they were both drugged. Whatever the case, her Uncle is just as happy and excited as he waves her off and calls Rachel Sipowicz. He’s eager to speak to her in person. Probably another meeting she won’t be allowed to be at.

Nicole’s curiosity has a meeting with her cleverness. Her rebellious streak stops by to make it a trio. While he’s out of the study, she goes back in to, “look at some porn.” That gets him to chuckle. While she’s there, she downloads the UpVid app and plugs her phone into the wall charger. It tucks really well into his bookshelf with the screen facing the side of the shelf while the camera can catch his desk. It’s backlit and washed out with the sun still out, but at least she’ll be able to hear what goes on.

She goes back to her room to play video games, excited to see what the app is going to stream while she’s away.

Unfortunately, she can’t access the stream until she can get to her phone or another computer, Her uncle made sure she only had the phone and his computer for internet access. Thankfully, the Nintendo Switch has a browser, so she goes to video feed page and makes sure it is set to private. UGH! Now, she doesn’t have her phone, she doesn’t have video games, she can’t even get on Insta, YouTube, or Tik Tok. Blah. She finally settles on reading a book, something she hasn’t done for so long, but it is soooo boring.

Finally, Rachel shows up and they go into the room. She was about to go nuts, it was night time already! Why couldn’t she have showed up like 3 hours ago, jeez louise?

Rachel spoke up. Her voice was louder and clearer since she was closer to the phone. “I hope this is in reference to the problematic Fed?”

“In part, yes, except that he is not a problem anymore.” Ryan grinned. “He’s been neutralized. Dare I say, he’ll probably prove useful if anyone else tries to pry in my direction.”

Rachel’s head nods. “That is good news. Looks like she’s going to be profitable after all.”

“Yes ... yes...”

“There are a whole host of interested parties. She’s a little darker than some of our Chinese partners like, but I’ve had interest expressed from Emirates, the Saudis, frankly all over Europe, and plenty of Americans too. Her video is very popular. Especially with Nathaniel’s interest after the last party, I’m sure her price is only going to rise.”

Wait, what? Price? Foreigners?

“About that...” Ryan steps in to save the day as always. He is, after all, such a wonderful man. “I was thinking about moving up the time table on my other plan.”

Rachel responds haltingly. “But, sir, she’s young. The time to make money is now. You can always go back and-”

“No.” He shakes his head. “I have waited long enough for an heir. She’s pliant and ripe, as soon as I take her off birth control it’ll be a month before she’s seeded with my child.”

“Sir, I have to say, there are more than a few problems with this scenario.” Rachel is flustered and breathless. Nicole is transfixed.

“Problems that I am sure can be overcome.” He smiles.

“Firstly, there is the matter of her age. Our friend in CPS has been logging fake child visit reports for us, but when she’s suddenly pregnant, that might be a problem. Plus she’ll be seventeen when she delivers. Having your name on the birth certificate is practically a confession.”

“She doesn’t need to be born here. There are plenty of countries where she can give me what I want.” He is calm and unfazed.

“What about travel papers? You can’t just take her out of the country. This will be much easier when she’s legally an adult. Just wait until she’s 18, then you can do whatever you want with her.”

He laughs, a cold chilling sound. “I can do absolutely whatever I want to her, already.”

Rachel snarks back. “Maybe, since she’s drugged into a stupid horny pushover playtoy, but what happens when you stop drugging her?”

He’s silent.

“You can’t know what the mental suppressors will do to a child inside her and, for your heir, you’d be a fool to risk it. Just break her mind a little longer, use her as a whore until her entire identity is crushed. Then when she’s a little older, she’ll follow your lead like I do. Take your time, Master. Break her like me. Make her fuck like me ... Make her, make...” Rachel’s formerly forceful voice breaks down and she lowers to the ground, sinking to her knees.

“My sweet Rachel. It seems you’ve been spending too much time thinking for yourself. It looks like Ruby needs some time with Master.”

“Master? Ruby needs fuck time, please?” Her voice returns, much higher pitched and completely devoid of the intelligence and power it’d had only moments before.

Ryan takes her by the hair and pulls her gaze upward between his legs.

Nicole shuts off the Switch and the TV. Her heart is thudding so hard she can hear it in her head. Despite a sense of horror, her pussy is juiced at the thought of what they are about to do. But that is the drugs. Her insane libido isn’t hers, it’s something out of those purple pills. She feels thick and slow, trying to absorb everything she’s heard.

He is going to get her pregnant. But he can’t have kids, right? No, that was a lie. But if it was a lie, how come she didn’t get pregnant when he fucked her all those times. He must have been giving her birth control from the start. No wonder her periods had been lighter and more regular. She thought it was the sun and exercise, but it was just hormones. Oh no ... This couldn’t be. She loved him! And he loved her, didn’t he? After all, he wanted to have a baby with her right? They’d raise it together. She could do that for him. After all, she’s rich now and plenty of people make sacrifices to be rich, right?

‘Stop.’ She ordered herself. She is drugged up into a horny stupor. She can’t think straight, she shouldn’t even try to think straight yet. But in that moment, she resolves to stop taking any more pills. Planning can wait. There were two immediate problems. If her phone’s battery runs low, the buzzing will alert them to the broadcast and she’s screwed. The second problem is that she desperately needs a cock up inside her cunt and if she doesn’t move fast, he might be too spent to give it to her.


Clarity of purpose is a concept lacking in many people’s lives, but for some lucky few it is a blessing. For Ryan Flaherty, that clarity of purpose came at a young age. It is his guiding force in all things. He knew from early on that the rules of society did not apply to him. He is, was, and always would be ascendant.

For Nicole Flaherty, it is found in little steps. Palm a pill, spit out a pill, hide a pill, and pretend every day. Each night that passes she becomes a bit clearer headed. She cries at night when she has her first normal period in months. It’s heavy and draining, but it is hers. That night, she begins to trust her own thoughts again.

It isn’t that she isn’t still attracted to him. In her own fucked up way, she feels a pull towards him. There is a magnetism about him that she can’t deny, but the absolute awe she felt from before is gone. Her heart swings from terror to curiosity, back to horror, and through confusion. But she only shows him what he wants to see. Desire.

Mistress Avery opens the door to her room and finds the young girl with her hands under the covers. She grins. “Good afternoon, Nicki. I see you’ve gotten started. Why don’t you come downstairs for a massage and let me take care of that itch for you.”

Nicole purrs in response. “Mmm ... but I wanna play with Skie, she’s so pretty. Can you send her up here? And have her bring the double sided dildo. I’m feeling so empty.” She draws out the last word into a whine.

Avery sighs. “You horny little minx. Of course, I’ll send up Skie.”

Whatever stuff she had been drugged with, Skie is definitely on it now. She’s hazy, willing, and easy to fool with just a few touches. Without whatever hormones she was on, there’s no way that Nicole can keep her libido up for Ryan and the others. Hell, she doesn’t know how on earth she managed to not be chaffed to death with everything she’d been doing. But as long as she can wear out Skie and leave herself rested, the better for her plans.

Skie kisses her with a dumb smile plastered across her lips. She doesn’t even notice that that other side of the dildo isn’t going into Nicole. Nicole straps it on and keeps it steady between her legs then teases Skie into vulgar insensibility. Time is the enemy, but she has to keep her mask on. The cameras are always watching.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.