The Hidden Uncle - Cover

The Hidden Uncle

Copyright© 2019 by Not Late Kate

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Nicole Flaherty's entire life is about to be destroyed with her father imprisoned and her mother to be deported. With no where to turn, a mysterious rich uncle steps in to save the day, but why has she never heard of him before?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Slow   Violence  

Uncle Ryan is spending more time with Skie now, but she isn’t jealous. He’s sweet to her and sometimes she spies them having some semi-secret rendezvous. She smirks knowing where that poor little maid’s crush is going.

The first reason she isn’t jealous is because she is liberated from that kind of thinking. The second reason is that she knows she is the heir to this fortune, not some random servant with bags of gold in her eyes. If she thinks she’s going to get knocked up into money, then she’s got another thing coming. The third reason she isn’t jealous is that she is too busy being free.

“Let’s go to the fetish club thing.”

Avery arches an eyebrow at her. “Really?”

“Yeah, I mean you said yesterday that you couldn’t wait to go back there with me. Well?”

Avery sighs but she can tell she is mocking her. “I suppose, if your Uncle Ryan says it is okay. But if we are going, you won’t be wearing a white bracelet.”

Nicole grins.

Two days later, Avery is guiding Nicole through the dark halls again. She wears only a black silk slip dress and black ballet shoes. On Mistress Avery’s instruction, she did not bother with underwear. She delights in the feeling of exposure with her high set breasts moving freely underneath. She would be embarrassed but for the emerald masquerade mask. It announces her presence with feathers that just straight up, forms a crown. Her hair is slicked back and pulled into a low braid.

She is powerful and sexy. She feels it at her core. Before her is a man in a mask and a suit with a cat-o-nine tails in his hand. She’s watching him work on a young woman who writhes under his discipline. She’s still, drifting into a space where she imagines the woman’s pain on her own skin.

Someone else’s hands trace her outline down her arms. She shivers. She can’t see them, but she feels the heat of their body. She takes their hand; it is large and masculine. She brings it down her body to the cleft between her legs. She whispers to her molester. “Don’t stop now.”

Mistress Avery smiles and takes her by the hand leading her out of the room and away from the hands that had begun to reach out in front. “You’ve been spending a little too much time as a sub, I think. You’re starting to top from the bottom.”

She blushes and looks down with a grin.

“Maybe you should try topping for a little while. You might find you like it.” She licks her lips.

“Topping ... Okay.”

Avery’s laugh lilts out. “You’re going to have to be more forceful than that.”

Despite the mockery, she listens. Avery brings her to see a few pink banded people. The first, an older woman, soft and beautiful. She doesn’t feel the connection, so they move on. The next is a beautiful boy. She’s awkward, but he is willing. She guides him to please her with words. At Avery’s guidance and nonverbal cues, she even disciplines him a little. It’s a bit of a head trip, and surprisingly tiring.

“You did very well back there. A bit hesitant, but you have a lot of empathy. You could be a good switch with some work.”

“It was so weird, but kind of good. And like, it wasn’t as sexual but it was pretty intense and sexy. I don’t know how to say.”

“Sensual.” Avery suggests.

“Yeah.” She plays with her lower lip, eliciting a smirk from Avery.

“You’re a little hard up. I can tell.”

“Uh, isn’t that the point? Get a little worked up, maybe have some fun?” Nicole watches Avery’s hands, wondering if she’s going to feel those fingers on her body again soon.

“Not with me ... but there’s a treat waiting for you.”

“Ooh, a treat? A boy or a girl?”

Avery smiles. “A man. This one is amazing fun.”

The pair go down stairs to an opulent basement and another flight to a more bared prison. They are allowed to pass a checkpoint where she’s forced to take off her mask for the guards. She’s split between scared and intrigued, but her fear disappears when she pulls the mask back on.

In front of a door, Avery pulls off her own mask. “You won’t need to bother with that here.”

Hesitantly, she removes her mask again.

In the room, a man is bound and seated. He’s in great shape, muscled but not overly so. His back glistens, his skin is lightly oiled over black and gray tattoos. He feels almost dangerous, but he is tightly bound with his wrists behind his back. He wears a mask that completely obscures his face and ear plugs. He wears nothing else but ankle bindings and a loin cloth.

“Go on ... enjoy yourself. He’s waiting for you.”

She’s been where he’s been before, bound and helpless. Of course she’d been with her uncle, and he was probably nowhere near as depraved as she was. Nothing she could do here would be nearly as sick and nasty as any regular night getting her brains fucked out by her own Uncle. She shivers with the evil tickle of her thoughts. A single thought penetrates the cloud: “Playtime.”

He starts at her first caress. She makes purring promises and lets her fingers explore his legs and then his torso. Something about him is so masculine and soothing. His chest is clean shaven and smooth to the touch. He groans into his mask when she teases his nipple. She even sucks on them until they respond. His cock is pulsing up to arousal before she even touches him. He wants her. His words dies into a gag of some kind he’s wearing under the mask. Maybe he is as much of a freak as she is. She hasn’t tried the gag yet. Maybe soon with Uncle Ryan.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.