The Hidden Uncle - Cover

The Hidden Uncle

Copyright© 2019 by Not Late Kate

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Nicole Flaherty's entire life is about to be destroyed with her father imprisoned and her mother to be deported. With no where to turn, a mysterious rich uncle steps in to save the day, but why has she never heard of him before?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Slow   Violence  

The next few days are exactly the kind of vacation she’d always envisioned in her dreams. Ryan announces a trip to Pacific Park down at the Santa Monica Pier. He brings along Abby, Avery, and Skie, a new maid who seems very bubbly and quite taken with Ryan. She’s very pretty with almond shaped eyes and long straight black hair. It’s impossible for Nicole to tell her age, but she seems like college girl.

Ryan is dapper in khakis and a polo shirt with his little multicultural harem. The gals are all casual in t-shirts and shorts with bikinis underneath for sunning. It’s truly a wonderful day, without any lurid sexy hijinx, to Nicole’s slight disappointment.

Well, there is one moment when they go into a fitting room together and Avery decides to kiss her deeply and tweak her nipples until she’s breathless. Abby does the same to Skie, who is shocked, but just as aroused. Ryan misses all the fun, but he gets treated to a sight of stiff nipples poking through bikinis when they come out. He is left to wonder exactly what they’d done.

But other than that, it’s just a great fun carnival day with rides, highly caloric sweet foods, sun, and innocent fun.

By the third day, she is just itching for some more adult activities.

“Don’t plan to get too lost in your video games tomorrow, dear. We’re having a visitor tomorrow. I can’t have you dressed in a robe for guests.” Ryan admonishes her while she lounges on him in front of the TV.

She rolls over in her bathrobe and looks up at him from the floor. “Is it a guy? Is he fuckable?”

He smiles. “Nathaniel. I believe you may have met him at the first party. We’ll have another one coming soon, I’m sure.”

She gives a long suffering, fake sigh. “Oh, I suppose I’ll make the effort and put on a little something special tomorrow, then.”

“That’s my little Nikki.”

“Oh, and do stop by and see Avery for a special massage today.” He gives her a wink.

The young nymph flops down her game controller in frustration, “Does that mean you’re not going to fuck me today?”

He takes a breath, drinking in her body.

She coyly runs a finger down the middle of her robe before pulling it apart. She has his gaze, she can see the lust there and she has a growing sense of confidence that she’ll be getting what she wants soon enough.

“You little minx.” His eyes are glued to her pink panties that peek out here and there as her legs rock too and fro. “I have a little something for you.”

“Oh, it’s not little.” She bites her pinky.

“Trust me, girl.” He pulls his gaze away and leaves her bedroom, leaving her unsatisfied. On the other hand, if Avery has a little something for her, it could be a fun time. She rolls back over to finish one last game of Kart before heading downstairs.

There’s no real need to even bother putting on a bra before she heads down to the massage parlor. Avery is waiting for her. God, if she hadn’t walked in on her giving Uncle Ryan head last night, she would have sworn this woman was a straight up lesbian. Her robe falls to the floor. “Where do you want me?”

No matter what else was going on, Avery’s massages always make her feel gooey. Nikki’s hips raise in accomodation to help her panties slide down and off. Her shoulders and legs are already melty in a sheen of warm oil. Her mind drifts off into fantasies of what might be coming for her tomorrow, wrapped up in a well tailored suit. She never got the chance to really see his body, but she imagines it’d be lean and fit like Uncle Ryan’s. Maybe even better, since he is younger. She wonders if he is one of those metros who shaves their chests. What will that be like?

Her thoughts tumble over as Avery’s fingers near her moistening pussy. It doesn’t take much to get her going these days. She smiles, enjoying the lascivious touch. Two fingers reach down, sliding along and spreading her lips. A hot palm presses against her rump and pushes down on her other hole.

Slowly she works the oil around the area, arousing her lips, massaging her taint and spreading her cheeks. It’s a new invasion that has the young nymph clenching and twitching. Her dreamy voice rose. “Wha...”

Towels piled behind her. “Just relax, dear, I’m going to clean you.” The low melodic whisper calms the girl as a finger begins testing and probing her bottom hole. Gradually the young girl relaxes, allowing the tip to work its way into her back entrance. Oiled up as it is, it slips in easily to the first knuckle, then she gradually begins making circles inside her. It was halting but after a few false starts, Nicole is able to relax enough to let her in a tad more. Avery slowly withdraws her oily, gloved finger. It is quickly replaced by something smooth and thin that slips in. It slicks deeper and deeper into her bowels, leaving her twitchy again.

“Relax, this may feel a bit odd.”

“Huh?”

It begins filling her, a quick need to go to the bathroom rises, so she clenches. It trickles in, feeling warm and strange.

“Hold it...” Her voice is still low and melodic. “Perfect ... Now relax and release. Relax and release. Take a deep breath ... hold it ... release.”

Nicole hadn’t exactly expected this. It is strangely humiliating to be told to spew your bowels all over the place while you are lying face down. But the liquid releases into the towels as her muscles and hang-ups give in to the instructions of her Mistress Avery.

Nicole pushes out the rest of it, clenching herself as she finishes. Her upper cheeks flush hot with an unnamed shame that still remains in the girl. Mistress Avery pats her oiled bottom, “There we go, now it’s time for your treat.”

For a moment, she expects the fingers to roam back down, but instead, two fingers spread her cheeks wide and a different finger is back prodding again. It’s easier to open to her this time. That’s when she feels something thick and cold squeezing in. She feels the fecal urgency and squeezes hard on Avery’s finger. Some of the paste leaks around, but the woman continues prodding and encouraging the girl to relax. Carefully, deliberately she applies the paste inside of Nicole’s rectum. She winds circles, widening her and pushing until her second knuckle pops in.

Nicole’s muscles are too relaxed to complain and she allows the anal intruder to do it’s work. In time, the fecal urgency and cold intrusion are joined by a faint tingling.

When the tingles grow enough to prompt her to squirm, Avery speaks. “That’s enough. You’re all done.” Her finger slips out leaving Nicole strangely empty and confusedly aroused.

“Ew ... gah.” She shivers. “That? That was it?”

Avery smiles through her words. “You’ll see.” She leaves Nicole stewing in massage oil and mystery.

She doesn’t see anything other than disappointment through the quick shower. It all cleans off well enough. On her way to the pool to swim laps, she does notice a little itch in her butt. It’s a little annoying, but she ignores it. A few laps in, the itch is a stronger and when she stops and scratches, it gives her an unusually pleasurable feeling of release. If she hadn’t just cleaned herself, she would be kind of grossed out by scratching her butt so much, but every time she scratches, it feels even better.

Alone in the pool, she makes certain she is alone. Despite the itchy bottom, she’d been looking forward to those lovely little pool jets. She braces herself, grasping the wall and beginning to tease herself again.

Still, the itching persists. She squeezes and clenches for relief, but her efforts only frustrate her. Her bikini clad cunt jams closer to the jets, trying to will her way to distraction. Flowing jet fingers blow along the thin bikini bottoms flapping along her skin and tickling between her thighs. Those flowing fingers tickle up her backside, giving her a shiver.

She wants to hump against a cock. Failing that, she wants these jets of water to surrogate fuck her like they did before. But despite her best efforts, the best she feels is the tickle near her bottom. She strains her arms, lifting her pelvis to tilt the aquatic fingers towards penetration. The fingers reward her by teasing the itch and her opening.

She releases her coiled body letting it stretch back out as she holds on to the wall. It’s fine, she’s alone. No one will see and no one would judge anyway. She turns around, leaning her elbows back against the wall and arches her body back down until the flood of pressured water is pushing between her legs from behind. Her bikini-bottom covered round spheres sink lower letting the jets shake and part them, flapping her swimsuit and skin. The tingle and itch bloom into glorious erotic relief when the water hits home and scratches her itch. Nicole grits her teeth, letting the pressure build up and the itch release joyously. Moment by moment, she relaxes her bottom to feel some of the pressure inside.

The liquid hands push enough to tilt her pelvis and when the water catches the waistband, the bikini tries to pull free. Nicole lets out a desperate moan. She doesn’t care anymore. She frees a hand and pushes down the bottoms to her knees and kicks them off, quickly getting back into position.

Oh, there it is! Pleasure! Itchy relief and pleasure surge through her with the tickle against the bareness of her bottom. She can feel herself opening, not just her asshole, but her pussy as well. It’s an opening that spreads through her whole body. Even her jaw drops open.

It’s erotic beyond belief, her bottom being penetrated by just water, while her clit throbs and tingles, begging for attention.

She drops her hand to her clit, but the water pressure turns her body away. She can’t pleasure herself in front and hold herself on the jets in back. Ah! Her body alive and on edge, she grips her toes on the bikini bottoms that were about to float away. If she can’t get release here, she’s going to fuck herself brainless in bed. There has to be a dildo around here somewhere!

Avery stops her at the back entrance to the changing room. “Hello sweetie, enjoying your treat?”

She whimpers and tries to push past.

“Ah, ah, ahhh ... wet bikini. Not in the house.” The older woman torments her, but Nicole doesn’t have the will to complain.

She strips bare naked and drops her bikini on the stone tile. Her tanned skin glistens with moisture, her nipples are piqued at attention, and her labia is engorged and aroused.

“You can go up to your room now ... or you can lie down on that couch over there and I can lend you these.” Avery smiles holding up a thin pink cylinder and a squeeze tube of lubricant. “I can see you wondering. It’s lube, obviously, and this is an anal vibrator. Small, delicate, and divine. I can show you, but only if you show me.”

She is already naked and her pussy is clamoring for release. It isn’t much of a choice. Nicole grins and moans, then hurries over to the wicker couch and spreads herself wide. The girl’s submissive display excites Mistress Avery’s ardor. She lubricates the stick in front of the young girl’s eyes, eliciting another moan.

The feeling of release, relief, and pleasure return under her mistress’s hands. She is wide open, splayed out, and shameless. She doesn’t even touch herself. Her hands are useless, they may as well be bound to the armrests. Mistress Avery teases her lips, but skillfully avoids pleasuring her throbbing clit, keeping the young girl from orgasm. She builds the pleasure for the vibrating intruder that slicks her back passage. She feels the vibrations radiate within her, reaching up and teasing her pleasure centers by proxy. Nicole twists and gasps, rendered speechless by the teasing that has her on edge.

She finds her tongue. “Touch it. Fuck me. Please Avery, make me cum, please I wanna cu-, I wanna, please, cum...”

Mistress Avery guides the slim anal vibrator deeper and lets her palm rest barely putting pressure on the heated girl’s mons.

Even with the object inside her, Nicole tries to hump against the hand, but the movement jostles her rectum instead. Overwhelmed by vibration, a strange feeling takes her and her clit twitches. Her pussy spasms as her ass does in sympathy. It isn’t an orgasm. She doesn’t know what it is, but it feels good. Again, she twitches and once more. The vibrations stop.

Avery carefully withdraws the gooey lubricated toy. It comes out clear, despite where it’s been. She leaves the girl with a smile. “You should be fine now. But later, if you get the feeling, try this.”

Avery places a small black plug on a stand by the door.

“What ... what is?”

“It’s a butt plug, sweety. I’ll leave the astroglide, so you can get it in.”


Uncle Ryan is all smiles greeting Nathaniel along with a handful of others. They are over for a big brunch, instead of the intimate gathering like they’d had when his friends first ravished her.

Nicole walks slowly as she greets people and smiles. She is pretty in her sunflower yellow smock dress. Decidedly feminine and conservative, the dress only leaves her delicate arms exposed, while covering her from a high neckline all the way down to mid calf. She looks so demure that she was surprised when Uncle Ryan had given it to her that morning.

She’d teased him that morning, asking if she needed to be on her best behavior.

“I’d like to see you try.”

“What, you think I can’t be a basic bitch? I can be so normie, you won’t even know.”

“Okay. I would like to see you try. But do it wearing this.”

She’d been shocked when he suggested it.

Nevertheless, Nicole had found herself smiling and playing the precious niece, all the while a lubricated butt plug reminding her of its presence and the man she couldn’t say no to.

She glad-hands and fawns over guests, nods and feigns interest in their stories. She holds her inner annoyance when some of the older white women refer to her as looking so “exotic”. She wants to tell them, ‘Hey, I’m white.’ But with all the swimming and tanning she’s been doing, she’s much closer to her mother’s complexion than she ever used to be. That thought stops her for only a moment. Her mother is gone. Probably not in the country anymore. Plus, who knows, maybe she’s the reason she never met her Uncle before. She is definitely the reason why Nicole is so brown. She imagines how she’d look as a blonde and pushes away the conflicting emotions. She has no need for those anymore. Not where there is so much fun to be had. Besides, what would she think if she knew her daughter was hobnobbing with the powerful and wealthy, wearing a butt plug right under their noses?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.