The Hidden Uncle - Cover

The Hidden Uncle

Copyright© 2019 by Not Late Kate

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Nicole Flaherty's entire life is about to be destroyed with her father imprisoned and her mother to be deported. With no where to turn, a mysterious rich uncle steps in to save the day, but why has she never heard of him before?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Slow   Violence  

Nicole awakes with a moaning echoes of her dream fading off. The room is warm and the sun streams through the window. Wisps of dust dance in the sun beam greeting her good morning.

It is too late for breakfast, but she hurries down anyway, utterly famished. Her bee line for the kitchen is interrupted by Uncle Ryan. “Hey there sleepy head.”

“Mornin’.” She tries to scoot past but he stops her.

“Slow down, short stack. Where are you going?”

“Noms, need noms.” She overdramatically points to her mouth and whines.

“Breakfast is over.” He grins. “But come with me, I had Abby make you a fruit platter.”

She groans looking longingly towards the stocked kitchen, but dutifully follows. As promised, there is a small bowl of fruit, a slice of salted rosemary toast, a small glass of water, and her morning vitamin pill. She devours it as they sit.

“I am looking forward to having some friends over tonight. Not a party, just a few friends to sit and chat about life and philosophy. I would like for you to join us.”

“Uh sure.”

“I think you’ll like them.” He smiles, bemused.

“What? Did I spill something?” She looks down and checks her robe but there is nothing spilled. It’d slipped open a bit, but not enough to show anything.

“You’ve grown up so much in just a few months.” He smiles wistfully.

She pulls her robe closed, feeling a bit of a flush of embarrassment. Is he checking her out? He stops takes her hands in his and draws them back down. Holding them between the pair he looks at her earnestly in the eyes. “I’m so glad I found you. Every day, you make me a little more proud. I can’t wait for more of my friends to meet you. You belong here, beyond all the petty rules. I was worried at first that you wouldn’t get it, but from what Avery told me about yesterday and everything I have seen, you get it. You’re more mature than your years should allow and it just ... It is wonderful to not be disappointed.”

She blushes, looking off to the side. Of course he was just being paternal. He wasn’t checking her out. God, why was she thinking like that. She pulls away in shame and takes her vitamin to distract herself.

After breakfast, she heads upstairs to change for a swim at her Uncle’s suggestion. She grabs up a turquoise bikini and strips down. The door glides open and she jumps, turning away and covering up her top. She’s about to complain when Ryan walks in with a box. He’s utterly unfazed by her nudity.

“I forgot to mention, I have a little surprise for you.” He places the box on her bed.

“I- uh, can it wait a minute?” Her protest is weak, but she hopes he can take the hint.

He smiles at her, “I think the timing is perfect.” His hand tugs the bikini out of her hand.

She releases it and her hands fidget unsure if they should be covering up or not. After all, no judgement, right? If only her body wasn’t having a strange reaction to the warm presence of his body standing next to her, it might be easier to justify. They finally settled crossed in front of her, over her trimmed womanhood.

The box opens up to tissue paper which pulls aside to reveal a bikini. “It’s an Anna Sophia original.” He explains. It’s gorgeous and he insists she put it on straight away. She takes it back to her closet. It’s a silly modesty that compels her to close the door. But when she sees him watching her, she stops. He is impassive, but she suddenly feels the pressure of his judgement. She knows she can close the door. No judgement. Everything is choices, right? But is it really her choice she’s making? Or is it the rules of civil society that were forced on her before she got here that are making her close the door. Is it really her? She looks at him, but breaks eye contact. He’s still impassive. She’s overthinking it. Right? She takes a gulp and leaves the door open. She doesn’t want to disappoint him. This is the liberated way to be, right?

She focuses on the bikini instead of her own overthinking. It begins with a black stretchy collar. Four white straps link down, two in the back that form an open triangle on her back, while in the front, a gold ring holds the collar and the white front. A large teardrop cutout in the front triangle promises to provide a sexy hint of cleavage. The bottoms are white and sit high above the hip, but the sides are completely open, held by criss crossing spaghetti straps. It’s at once more daring and more covering than anything she’s had before. Mostly, Nicole finds it absolutely stunning.

She pulls the collar up over her head and threads her hands through the sides. A puff of white powder bursts forth as she snaps the strap down. She doesn’t notice the little burst, nor that the cups are covered on the inside with the white power. She does notice that there’s no clip anywhere. It’s rather refreshing to have a bikini on where she doesn’t have to worry about the boys at the pool snapping the back strap loose. She was twelve when Bobby Whats-his-face pulled that crap in the pool. What a jerk.

The bottoms are made from the same stretchy material and pull up easily. She pulls the bottoms up, unwittingly applying the aphrodisiac powder to her most private spots. The elastic strings make it a perfect molded fit. Not too tight to make her tummy pooch out, but snug enough so that she wasn’t worried about it slipping off in the pool.

She touches the gold ring in front which lay over the dip between her collar bones, while the collar covered halfway up her neck. It was just a bathing suit, but the black collar around her neck evoked visions of some of the mostly nude women in the main room last night. She looks at her own reflection of beauty and feels a smattering of pride. She no longer sees the flat chested waif of a girl she used to be. In the mirror looking back at her is a woman with curves and beauty to spare.

Her pride blossoms even more at her Uncle’s words. “Beautiful. Absolutely stunning.” He’s standing in the doorway to the closet and looking on in admiration.

She beams at him. “You think?”

“I know. Now what do you say?”

Nicole is tickled and bounces up to him. “Thank you!” She goes to kiss him on the cheek, but they get their whichways crossed and they end up missing by just enough to catch the corner of their lips. It should be goofy and awkward, but instead it’s thrilling. She hides her eyes out of embarrassment, but he doesn’t seem to mind it at all. Her lips still tingle as he takes her hand and guides her down to the pool.

Ryan is a very dutiful uncle. A bottle of sunscreen is already waiting for them poolside. She takes her time massaging the lotion into her arms, her legs, her torso, and such until she is well covered. She’s tan enough that it shouldn’t matter, but he’d insisted that she wear protection. She watches him take a dive in the pool as she rubs her legs down. A light tingling forms between her legs that encourages her distraction. Ryan is in really good shape. He is lean, strong, and not at all like some other guys his age. Her mind starts going to silly places. She starts to admonish herself, but stops and reminds herself there is no judgement here. He certainly hadn’t judged her that night where the cheesy old porn movie got her so worked up that she was touching herself in front of him. He probably wouldn’t judge her right now if she thinks about going in for a kiss and missing his cheek again.

“Turn around.”

“Huh?” She’s so caught up in thought she misses his meaning.

“I’m going to get your back, turn around.” He towels off his arms and she obliges him. His hands are strong against her and she melts straight into the pool chair. He leaves her so relaxed, she closes her eyes and rests for just a few minutes. The heat of the LA sun bathes them both warming their skin. Under her bikini, the heat and hints of perspiration mix with the fine powder allowing the drug to soak into her skin.

Relieved of tension, she lets her mind drift to fun thoughts, like the end of the school year and summer trips. But like every other thought she’s tried to have, something about it just keeps bringing her back to her current trip. That party where she took drugs and threw herself at some random guy was absolutely crazy. That photoshoot was so crazy that the movie was almost tame by comparison. And yet, the thought of all in so delicious. She’d be so terribly lonely if it wasn’t for Ryan. Instead, he’s there for her every day. Even when she is away at some while event, he is protecting her. She stops her hips that’d been pushing her center spot against the chair. Instead, she turns around to lies on her back to catch a few more rays. Her nipples spike high in homage to the twisting lust building inside.

There has to be a limit to this no judgement thing, right? If she told Uncle Ryan that she wanted to grab his cock, that’d be subject for laughter. No, not laughter, admonishments for inappropriate behavior. Maybe he’d punish her. Maybe he’d grab her hands, bend her over and spank her. Maybe he’d decide he wants to choose a much more intimate way to punish her.

She gets up and heads to the pool. She needs to chillax and get a fucking grip. If anyone could read her mind they’d have her in a mental hospital. The cool waters restore a small splash of sanity.

After a few laps, she stops. She can usually swim a lot more, but she’s feeling a little off. From the far end of the pool, Uncle Ryan smiles and waves with drink in hand. When she waves back, he beckons her over. She swims up, feeling the ripple of the jets down her body. His favorite spot to stand is just above her favorite spot to float. For the moment, she lays out and ripple down her tummy and legs.

“Would you like to play a game?” He pulls out a quarter.

She chuckles at him. “Same reward?”

“I don’t know, should you really be drinking so early in the day?”

She shrugs, “Should you?” She pulls her body forward, shifting the flow of water beneath her.

“Good point.” He chucks the coin towards the deepest part of the pool.

“Hey!”

He smirks a crooked grin. “Go get it, girl.”

“I’m not your puppy.” She gives him a pouty sneer.

“Maybe.” He kneels down and pets her hair. “But you’d make a cute puppy.” She splashes his legs uselessly in protest, but he grips her wet mop of hair and stops her. He’s still wearing his amused smile, but his hand controls her. She goes weak in his grip. As he’s tiling her up, her lower body is descending onto that lovely crush of water. She can’t help but guide it until it gives her a maddening relief.

“How about an advance then?” He waggles his glass as an offer.

She nods but she’s not sure if it’s his hand or her agreement. It doesn’t matter. The glass touches her lips and she sips the bitter liquid with the hot after bite. She tries to remain still, but the movement of the jets beneath is sending her fantasies into overdrive. She swallows, eyes going hazy as the glass caresses the bottom of her lip. He releases her into a dazed float. “Go fetch, girl.”

She can’t really come back with any more sass, so just does what he tells her to do. He’s much sweeter to her while she’s obeying him and playing by the rules. After the initial burn of the drink, she quickly acclimates to it. A coin, a sip. Another coin, a sip and a delicious linger. She pulls up to the edge again and pulls her hair back as water streams down. Her lips have started to buzz a little already, so she pulls up on the edge half out of the pool to rest for a spell. He’s fixing another drink for himself. She giggles looking at his cute butt. He only needs to make a new drink because she had just about all of his. He glances back to her, so she thrusts a coin forward in glee. He rolls his eyes.

In the heat of the California sun, she decides this is heaven. Her supple curves slide back underwater, getting into position for more hidden pleasure.

“This one is a little fruitier, since you’ve been such a good diver for me.”

“Yum.” Her voice is husky and low in contrast to the beaming smile she shines at him. “Gimme gimmee!” She giggles as he feigns apprehension but gives in. He’s right, this drink is much less harsh than the last one. Her eyes are shining already as he kneels down and toys with the coin. She leans back away from him, her hair spreading in the water behind her. Her lovely doe eyes watch him, but her can see down under the water where her legs are spread and the jets blow ripples of undulating warm waters against her crotch.

She relishes every moment that he stalls there, letting the waters relieve the maddening desire she’s been feeling building. Her breath feels hot, her lips are tingling, and the buzzing against her nether lips is starting to make her head swirl. Maybe it’s the booze, she hasn’t had much to eat either. Oh wow, if this is what feeling drunk is like, she was really going to have to be careful at parties. She’s just hanging out with her uncle and she’s practically fucking the pool. Her breath is becoming shallower with the rising pleasure but she tries to hide it.

Maybe he is really seeing what she’s doing, she thinks. If he is, he isn’t saying anything about it. Not that he’d stop her and not that she’d want to stop. The sensations are so decadently delicious that she starts humping herself against the stream. Her hips roll in the wavering sunlight reflected off the bottom of the pool. Water rushes down along her crotch stimulating her further and further. Her back arches bringing her aching untouched breasts closer to the surface and to his unimpeded gaze. Dear heavens, she’s getting close. More than that she wants to get closer. She wants to cum.

He reaches out his hand, holding the coin aloft over her. He drops it in the water between her breasts, but it bounces and doesn’t go into the cleavage. Instead it slides off in the water sinking beside her. She could have caught it. She could have easily handed it back to him, but her hands are gripping the side of the pool and her arms are straining to hold her body against that mind numbing source of pleasure. She lets out a moan, unable to hide her passion anymore.

Part of her is embarrassed by it. Part of her just doesn’t care.

Without a word, he sits, his legs spread with her in between. If she wanted to touch him, she need only lift her hand a bit, but her hands are too busy. He takes one of her hands off of the side, then the other and begins tilting her up. She moans a passionate complaint but he stills her. “Relax, sweet girl. Close your eyes and focus on the pleasure.”

Too far gone to worry about morals and modesty, her eyes sink shut. He pulls her up far enough to grab hold of her hair like he did before. He’s overpowering and dominant as he tilts her head back. She’s helplessly in a daze of sex and booze. His covered crotch it close to her face, but she can’t see it. She’s breathing hard and her voice echoes against the water the side of the pool, and Uncle’s crotch. The world shrinks to that tiny echo chamber where all she hears is her own pleasure.

“Give in.” He whispers seductive words to her that make her mind go hazy. It’s almost hypnotic the way he drones about the pleasures of her surrender. It’s hardly necessary, but so fucking hot. If he asked, she’d suck his cock and be his lover, if he asked, she thinks she’d do anything. The jets are blasting her clit directly now, and she’s lost. She bites her lip, squeezing her eyes shut and thoughts drip away. Her hips thrust against her liquid lover.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck.” She mutters losing control of her moans. He yanks her hair back and she groans up to him, “Oh God!”

Her face screws up, tight lips and bearing teeth and the waves of pleasure roll through her body. He responds to the shuddered by reaching down and groping her breast. All pretenses of appropriate behavior fade away as she cums her brains right out of her body.

“Are we early?”

“You came just in time.”

Two friends join from inside. The first is a man in his forties is dressed business casual in a polo and baby blue chinos slightly wrinkled with moccasins down below. The second is an older man dressed in white shirt and jeans with a sport coat to cover his barrel shaped chest. He’s shaped like a man whose appetites built his girth and whose ambition builds his muscles.

If they’d come out only moments ago, they’d have seen Nicole creaming and screaming looking like she was about to get a mouthful of Uncle-cock, but thankfully they were just a few moments shy. Nicole collects herself as she wades in the pool quiety. Despite that far too quick orgasm, she’s still feeling a lingering tingle.

She watches them chat for a few moments as they sit under the tented canopy that provides shade from the midday heat. She hides in the pool as they talk business, but Uncle Ryan doesn’t let her hide too long.

“Honey, come join us.”

She emerges from the waters still buzzing from the drink. Unsteady for a moment on the steps, she collects herself as the men look on. Her hair is heavy with water, so she pulls it together and wrings it out as she walks to them, leaving it pulled back behind her.

“Nicole, I want you to mean Jean-Pierre, he’s one of my EU connections.”

“And Great Britain, too, it this Brexit-shit happens, eh?” He nods towards to Ryan who shakes his head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.