The Hidden Uncle - Cover

The Hidden Uncle

Copyright© 2019 by Not Late Kate

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Nicole Flaherty's entire life is about to be destroyed with her father imprisoned and her mother to be deported. With no where to turn, a mysterious rich uncle steps in to save the day, but why has she never heard of him before?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Slow   Violence  

“Oh my god, you’re a fucking perverted slut.” Her first words spoken aloud the next morning are to herself. Last night changed everything. Sure, it was a little crazy for Uncle Ryan to show her that movie, but parents something do that to provide guidance to their kids about life and stuff. No, what was crazy was her. God, what must he think of her ... masturbating right in front of him? No, of course, he didn’t think there was anything wrong with that. No judgement, just choices. But given the freedom to think about anything and be anything, she stripped off her shorts and touched herself out of her mind.

It’s what she gravitated to. But what exactly did that mean? Was she like O? Was he René or Sir whats-his-face? Why was she thinking of him like that?

Of course, he’d been the gentleman. He had helped her get past her her inhibitions and to the real her- whatever that means.

She continues swirling in thought through the morning, but Uncle Ryan isn’t downstairs to meet her for breakfast. Avery is positively giddy serving fruit and oatmeal, which is weird. She lets the young girl know that he won’t be available.

“But, you’re in for a treat today.” Her eyes sparkle with smiles behind her words.

“What kind of treat?”

“This afternoon, we’re going to get you to the salon for a little perk up. Then we’ll be going somewhere really fun.”

That’s all she would say, no matter how Nicole tried to get her to slip up. The suspense tickles her curiosity all day. She tries to find Uncle Ryan to get him to spill, but his office door is locked and she can’t even know if he’s there or out. Finally, she gives up and gets ready in ripped jeans, a spaghetti strap tank top with with fringecicles, and street shoes. If the surprise is somewhere bourgie, then it was their fault for not telling her.

“I’m ready to - oh.” She trails off into silence when she sees Avery’s outfit. She’s dressed to the nines in a black strappy minidress with a deep neckline showing up her cleavage. Gold jewelry, black strappy heels, and a black choker finish off the ensemble.

Avery smiles back, unconcerned. “Let’s get a move on.”

“Should I?” Nicole turns halfway around ready to go back up and change.

“No, you’re perfect. Let’s go.”

The first stop is the hair salon where she gets treated as royalty with a smoothie, no waiting, and plenty of fuss. They already have plans for her, letting her know that she’s getting a slight trim to get rid of those split ends and highlights to brighten her look. She was glad for the smoothies because she’s never had highlights before and had no idea it would take almost three hours. She’d almost forgotten about her promised “fun” destination until they got back in the limo.

It was Avery’s bemused smirk that threw her off balance. The limo with shaded windows took them out of the city for a for another hour with the traffic. Tucked in an exurban area, they turned onto a small unmarked private road that leads to a gated entrance much like her uncle’s place. There are a series of other vehicles parked in front of the mansion, all extremely high end luxury vehicles, and a shuttle bus.

At the front desk, a young woman in a mask greets them. Her heart immediately starts thumping. Is this the real life thing from the movie? She isn’t dressed like they were in the movie with her breasts exposed for free use or anything.

“Her first time?”

Avery nods.

“Ooh, how fun.” Without a word of explanation, she passes Avery a golden wristband, then takes Nicole’s wrist and locks on a white one.

Nicole walks arm in arm with Avery on inside. She’s having trouble putting together coherent questions, but Avery seems to understand.

“Today, you’re just here to look and learn. The wristband lets people know you’re off limits. Even if you want to join in, no one will touch you. You’re under Master Flaherty’s protection.” She smiles looking over the young girl. “Here, this might help you get into character a bit more.”

Avery handed her a mask from a nearby table. The hall is lined with display cases and tables with elaborate masks, domino masks, masks on sticks, hoods, and the like. Nicole’s masks is small, just covering her eyes and cheeks, but she puts it on dutifully.

Nicole feels a strange shift in her as she ties the mask on tight. Her heart slows down from its race, her breathing calms and deepens. Her hearing mellows from the high whistle of her own thoughts. When they reach their first window, she’s stunned and yet somehow, prepared for it. A woman is bent over, being taken from behind as she arches upward. She’s wearing a dog collar and the man behind her is holding her leash and pulling her back into a bit of a choke. She suppresses her instinct to gasp and watches only after a moment she notices a man seating in front of them in a suit sipping wine.

“People come here to experience all sorts of ... interesting things. For starters, there’s this couple.”

“He’s very rough. Is that his girlfriend? Or are they strangers?”

Avery smiles. “Look closer, tell me what you see.”

Nicole pushes her mind past the sounds of their rutting which are being played through speakers at the bottom of the observation window. The woman in aroused, despite the pained look, she can see the smile between the gasps. She feels terribly embarrassed, but she is not supposed to be thinking about shame. A glint catches her eye.

“She’s wearing a wedding ring.”

“Good.”

It doesn’t take observation to know the man fucking her is not. Why would they be at this club if they were husband and wife? “She’s cheating...” Her eyes follow the woman’s gaze to the man sitting down. “On him.”

“Very good. But is it cheating if they approve?” Avery smirks.

“Right, no, I mean, he ... gave her to him? Or lent?”

“Try not to get too caught up in the labels, honey.” Avery takes her by the shoulders and moves her on.

Three more groups of people pass by through windows, each time providing an interesting twist. One had a foursome where, much like her threesome, a man is plowing into a woman from behind, his body glistening with exertion. The woman he fucks is suckling the breasts of a woman she’s fingering while the fingered woman tries valiantly to orally please a second man.

The second group is less sexual and yet more shocking. A woman in tight leather has a man on the floor, his hands tied behind his back. A leather strap is tied to his testicles which hang down ridiculously holding up a weight of some kind. Periodically, she slaps his bottom with a paddle, causing him to moan and whimper.

She looks at Avery with apprehension, but Avery just smiles. “People like what they like.”

In the third is a gossamer fantasy. A woman wrapped in wispy silks is slowly being unravelled and undressed, piece by piece. They alternately strip her and caress the newly bared skin with hands or lips. Nicole gets lost staring at this woman. She can’t help but imagine being her. Avery’s hands begin to stroke her arms as goosebumps rise. She gets a shiver, but she does not feel cold. It’s only after they bare her sex that she realizes they’ve tied her arms to posts at the sides. Even her legs are tied apart. Their hands leave her body and she writhes. She has a dazed look in her eyes, the look of a woman drunk on sensation, craving more. Nicole swallows hard. She knows that feeling. She must have looked that way last night ... with her Uncle.

Incest. The word gives her another shiver. She tries to push it back down as Avery guides her on into another hall. She turns them away from an expansive room down a hallway that has a completely different aura. The smell of lust is thick here and alcoves line the walls. Hidden from view from the main room as they walk she sees men and women in close embrace, men and men as well. Some of them look young but all of them are eagerly willing participants. Dear Lord, is everyone mad with sex?

She catches the eye of one young woman whose man is kissing along her neck. It shouldn’t mean anything, but somehow, the look of recognition there sparks something in her. Nicole is seen, even from behind the mask, the girl is looking at her and in some way that means she’s really there. Amid all of this carnal expression, Nicole feels the reality of it. She is swimming in it and her body responds to that crazed beautiful truth. Her eyes are locked, hypnotized as the man’s lips tease her skin. The woman in the dim alcove raises a hand. Is she beckoning Nicole to join them?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.